[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who remembers him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
Back when I was a kid I used to watch Diamond and Pearl anime I remembered there was this guy named Paul. When the series ended I forgot about him. It is so weird that /vp/ never mention of him.
What's your opinion about him?
>>
You were a kid when DP was airing? Jesus Christ I was already 20.
>>
>>26120725
Somebody please post the Dunsparce pic.
>>
>>26120807
You were 20 when DP was airing? Jesus Christ I was already 90.
>>
>>26120725
"Grumpy old man face" kid
>>
>>26120807
Holy shit what are you doing on 4chan
>>
>>26120725
Really he was just the anime's answer to the rival Silver from Gen 2, and when I did used to watch the anime I actually really hated the way he treated his Pokemon, especially the way he treated Chimchar. I was honestly just glad Ash took Chimchar in and treated him like a trainer should.
>>
>>26120725
He is frequently mentioned in the ashnime threads when they actually discuss other characters aside from having endless shippingwars.

Nobody outside of it really gives a fuck about the ashnime.
>>
>>26120807
To be fair, DP is going to be a decade old in few months in Japan. So it isn't surprising that young adults nowadays are nostalgic for Gen 4.
>>
>>26120807
here goes my hope of ever leaving this place
>>
>>26120896
I'm a young adult and I was starting high school when Diamond came out and there's zero nostalgic about it for me. Emerald and D/P still feels somewhat "new" to me. OP must still be really young or even underage.
>>
>>26120896
Its just weird. When I hear people say they were "kids" when the DP era was going on that makes me think they were too young and missed the original fad of pokemon from 1998-2001. They obviously couldn't have been around during the Kanto or early Johto era.
>>
>>26121024
>my feelings are everyone's feelings
>>
>>26121024
>I speak for everyone and my opinions are law

Fuck off, I started with yellow and yet I still feel nostalgic towards even gen 4
>>
>>26120896
i find it odd that there's nostalgia for DP, or anything that's 10 years old. I mean back in the day i was into power rangers for a while, and it was still doing well 7 years later, but then i see commercials for "Power rangers Classic" (the first seasons) and i felt nothing.
>>
>>26121126
Me too, man. I started with blue and was 11 when DP came out and the soundtrack STILL takes me on a nostalgia trip.
>>
>>26121126
That's because you're a faggot.
>>
Paul is badass. He is strongest of Ash's Rival's as well as the one with best arc
>>
>>26120725
Probably because there really isn't anything to say that hasn't already been said.

I, however, will still go on about how this entire arc meant nothing.
>>
>>26121702
You're a casual
>>
>>26121126
Gen 4 was dog shit, how can you get nostalgic for that?
>>
>>26120725
Best rival from the anime

Too bad most of current ash's rival are a joke
>>
>>26121928
I played Blue when it first came out. Never took a break from the series since.

You started with Yellow. LMAO.
>>
>>26121975
that's not me. But today I will remind you that you are still a casual.
>>
File: 2522793_p0.png (513 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
2522793_p0.png
513 KB, 600x900
Paul cameo fucking when!? Gary got plenty, why can't best rival have one?
>>
>>26121024
I was 12 when D/P came out

I'm 20 now.
>>
>>26122320
Paul's VA came back to voice a random bidoof
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.