[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Human gets sent to the Mystery Dungeon world >They become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: PSMD_poster[1].png (1 MB, 730x1032) Image search: [Google]
PSMD_poster[1].png
1 MB, 730x1032
>Human gets sent to the Mystery Dungeon world
>They become a Pokemon

If a Pokemon from the Mystery Dungeon world got sent to the human world, would they become human?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 428x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 428x330
>>
>>26120682
I haven't played PSMD yet, but I know that a lot of old characters are occurring. But is the Gardevoir in the game the one that visits your dreams and is connected to Gengar's story in the originals, or the one from Team Charm in Explorers, or do both make an appearance?
>>
>>26120721

It's the one from Team Charm
>>
>>26120721
It's the Team Charm one, but it's also linked to Gengar on the menu. Take that however you want.
>>
>>26120738
DEEPEST LORE
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.