[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all the R/B OSTs have a bunch of pokemon playing over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: articleAxleGen1Designs.png (91 KB, 220x305) Image search: [Google]
articleAxleGen1Designs.png
91 KB, 220x305
Why do all the R/B OSTs have a bunch of pokemon playing over the music?

https://youtu.be/WnI7skE4_9k?t=15m10s
>>
Because those were ripped from the game and pokemon would make a cry every few seconds to indicate what you would run into next.
>>
>>26118732
>pokemon would make a cry every few seconds to indicate what you would run into next
Pretty sure the in-game version has no pokemon playing.
>>
I don't hear it, where?
>>
>>26118747
https://youtu.be/WnI7skE4_9k?t=16m48s
>>
>>26118763
Ah, that is annoying
>>
>>26118767
It's on every dump. I was wondering if there's a method of just recording the song as it's playing in-game.
>>
That's actually on the original Gen I soundtrack, I have a physical copy of it. Why? Couldn't tell you. I guess they wanted to make you feel like you were watching a Pokémon battle while listening. Very odd.

Also, that INTENSE reverb is on the CD copy too. They fixed that on the later FR/LG set with the few classic tracks that were included, one assumes (and hopes) they'll fix it entirely for the upcoming Kanto set.
>>
>>26118819
>reverb
It's perfect.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.