[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks Zygarde will have anything to do with S&M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1435337227133.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1435337227133.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>he thinks Zygarde will have anything to do with S&M
>>
>he thinks the owl wont be in SM

i have no face im on my phone pooping lol
>>
>>26116466
It clearly won't be feature in the story, but if you think they went all the way to create all these Zygarde alternative forms only to never use them in a game, you're an idiot. There most likely will be some npc or new mechanic that allows Zygarde to change forms. A pity it won't ever get a Rayquaza moment with Xerneas and Yveltal, though.
>>
File: 1374004005455.gif (21 KB, 150x160) Image search: [Google]
1374004005455.gif
21 KB, 150x160
>>26116466
>he thinks Sun and Moon isin't going to be Gold and Silver 2
>>
>>26118960

This.
>>
>>26118960
This. Also nothing stops GF from making an "Episode Z" for SM's postgame. That way they close 2 games at once.
>>
>>26118960
The way its formes work pretty much forces it to be story related. They'll probably give the player a zygarde core or something and then they have to collect a bunch of cells to change its forme.
>>
>>26118960
>It clearly won't be feature in the story
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.