[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i hate this shit with all of my being. he is a spastic, lying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: future poke-terrorist.png (48 KB, 150x393) Image search: [Google]
future poke-terrorist.png
48 KB, 150x393
i hate this shit with all of my being.

he is a spastic, lying retard that is 5 years too late. (btw if their stupid fuck grandpa bought hugh's shister a pokemon 5 years ago and she is only like 6 now, that means they bought a pokemon for a baby. DONT BUY POKEMON FOR BABIES)

b2w2 are the worst games

the world map is unnatural and lazy with the east and west mirror their static linear design.

the music is the most unforgettable new wave/ soulless futuristic-metro synth dance shit ever. it's sad that it made it into a game like this. everywhere i go it sounds like some b-side of a game corner track.

the starters are shit.

the whole "muhf twufs & idealz" is vapid and it only gives excuse to make characters that are autistic in their passion for something allowing them to cut corners in being actual humans

pokestar studios

i hate how everyone is either a movie star or rock star or super model or some other vain and egotistical occupation

fuck. i could go on. i am only playing these games to migrate my mons from gen iii and iv. i can't wait to sell these pieces of shit
>>
File: 1461461754369.png (8 KB, 123x74) Image search: [Google]
1461461754369.png
8 KB, 123x74
>>26087101
Sounds like you unleashed your rage.
>>
File: image.png (167 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 256x384
>>26087121
EBIN BANTZ
>>
The only people who actually thought Gen V was good are the fedoras here on /vp/.
>>
you're not alone OP. I had to do meth and play these games on downtime at work on an overnight shift to beat them

i barely remember anything about them
>>
>>26087165
it's like i'm trying to love the eraserhead baby
>>
>>26087101
I agree OP but it only gets worse from here on out with X and Y. If you must move to Gen VI next then please skip to OR/AS, you'll thank me later
>>
>>26087101
All pokemon gens are shit in different ways.

You're not special for hating one more than another.
>>
>>26087271
I hated the gen 4 'rival' just as much
>>
>>26087101
>not liking serperior
>>
>>26087147
This
Literally a ice cream
Literally trash
Literally a gear
>>
>>26087101
Anon, of black and white 2 suck so much what's a good game? Diamond and Pearl?
>>
>>26087401
If they're going to be fags and go the inanimate route they could at least have made the gear some cool faceless entity of hundreds of gears interacting in a giant constantly moving mechanical bulk. instead they threw a cartoon face on a cartoon gear
>>
>>26087445
I will defend ice cream and trash, but not ducking gears
>>
>>26087500
ebin auto correct phonigger
>>
>>26087500
>Ducking
>>
>>26087511
But I am on autocorrect......
>>
>>26087101
Holy fuck...Never thought I could even manage to read such a huge pile of horseshit someday. Except you have to be fucking autistic retarded for thinking bw2 is the worst game, the whole ''movie star/rock star(lol) thing is made to add more subplots and subarchs/quests to the game.
And really don't complain about the plot, I'm not saying that it's perfect but at least They tryed to do something different from the usual and a bit more depth plot overall, in gen6 They didn't even try, but I guess they didn't have 'cause they were gonna sell anyway that shit to autistic edgetard like you who despise plots in games.
>>
File: 1461718704000.jpg (16 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1461718704000.jpg
16 KB, 308x308
>>26087101
>>26087147
>>26087401
I know right?

Literally a magnet
Literally a blob
Literally a Pokeball

Fuck outta here with your shitty ass bait. You're the fucking autists killing /vp/.
>>
>>26087616
So cute when kids rationalize a bad features on a product they paid for
>>
>>26087657
That's just the thing, after all these years, pokemon designs should be improving, not regressing. Gen I-tier designs are shit.
>>
>>26087657
>opinions i dont like are bait!!! Get out get out!
If anything is ruining /vp/ its this shit
>>
>>26087659
Tell me what's the problem.
You can avoid that subquests if you don't like it, and just limit yourself to beat the league and then stop playing.
I'm just embittered from the shift the franchise took in gen 6, to please the huge mass of normies casual who came back to play the game. We still could have had bw2-tier games, that is objectively the pinnacle of the series
independently from what retards say if just more people had not shitty taste and appreciated it .
>>
>>26087742
>tell me what's the problem
read >>>26087659
>>
>>26087101
This was unreadable. So much autism.
>>
>>26087101
You're 100% right OP, but some dumb people are going to tell you otherwise.
>>
>>26087657
>Literally good Gen I designs
vs
>Literally shit Gen V designs

Great argument.
>>
File: B-I-N-G-O.jpg (339 KB, 777x922) Image search: [Google]
B-I-N-G-O.jpg
339 KB, 777x922
>>
>>26087762
Democracy itself was an error, because it's clear that not everyone has the mental competency and not everyone are mentally equal, so I have to listen to the bullshit filled with words some teen learned in their lessons of Humanities even if they doesn't even know what they means.
>surplus feature
You don't like it, You avoid it, difficult?
It's not like that if They didn't include Pokéstar studios, or Join avenue they were going to include something else, gen 6 proved that. They can easily cut off feature and don't replace them.
>>
>>26087860
The irony is evidently lost on you. But continue strawmanning instead of reading what's actually been said, because dealing with rejection is too adult a topic for you
>>
>>26087888
Your arguments were mostly subjective, the objective one like new feature made no sense as you can avoid it.
>Linear map
And din't you realise you didn't have to use a single HM during your journey.
They did a different approach with bw, more linear but less road blocks and needed HM. The linearity of the game itself has a consistency with the plot. And Bw2 is much less linear than bw1 anyway.
And my point was that there are mentally superior people, category where I 100% belong, and mentally inferior people, and I don't think I'm wrong.
>>
>>26087860
The founding fathers knew that, that's why the electoral college was added so people can't just vote for a random candidate, but now they are being bought which makes it worse.....

The founding fathers only let white successful married men vote, it worked pretty well
>>
>>26087975
Literally more strawman bs, reply to what I actually say. If you want to refute the OP, respond to the OP. That's how it works.
>>
>>26087101
>I hate how everyone is either a movie star or rock star or super model or some other vain egoistical occupation

Unova it's fucking New York, and pokestar studios is a reference to Hollywood. What the fuck did you expect?
That's the stereotype conception of every country in the world about Murrica.
>>
>>26087975
>And my point was that there are mentally superior people, category where I 100% belong, and mentally inferior people, and I don't think I'm wrong.

Holy fuck, you're tipping your fedora so hard right now.
>>
>>26087858
pre-emptively listing out all the possible things someone could say does not an argument make, nor does it make those points invalid like you apparently wish they would. you're going to have to actually address them

you know, addressing a point rather than just hiding behind a prefab image? sounds scary doesnt it?
>>
>>26087696
>The opinions I agree with aren't bate!!! Downboat!!!

Jesus, I agree gen V had a lot of useless shit i never used, but even I can see how this fucking opinion is bait.
>>
>>26087840
>anything from Gen I
>good
Please be bait.
>>
>>26090372
You think you're being funny or amusing, but they're right.
Gen 5 was an abomination.
>>
>>26090408
Leave, Johtoddler.
>>
>>26090372
>Anything from any gen
>good

Fuck off you shitty memer
>>
>>26090408
>Gen 5 an abomination
>Not gen 1 or 4

wew.
>>
Nice blog post. Fuck off.
>>
>>26087101

> it only gives excuse to make characters that are autistic autistic

You're an adult who's outraged over a video game for ten year old children about cartoon monsters with superpowers where you fight pirate ninjas lead by a mad scientist in a flying boat that try to take over Magical New York City with a freeze ray.

You want to talk about fucking autism?
>>
>>26090241
First day?
>>
File: 1460565993497.jpg (376 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1460565993497.jpg
376 KB, 500x700
>People Trying this hard to bash on gen V
>Stop liking what I don't like .jpg

Grow up anons
>>
>>26087858
gen 1 is ripping off from previous gens
>>
>>26090441
Success breeds jealousy
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.