[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VENT THREAD POST RAGE ITT I HATE D/P. I FUCKING HATE IT. IT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14
File: 1445218946029.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445218946029.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
VENT THREAD

POST RAGE ITT

I HATE D/P. I FUCKING HATE IT. IT'S SLOW AS MOLASSES. DOESN'T HAVE ANY NEW FIRE TYPES BESIDES WEIRD BABOON AND UGLY ASS DUCK. THE RIVAL IS SO ANNOYING TOO. FUCK THAT ADHD RETARD.
>>
>>26082237
dumb hoennfag
>>
>>26082259
dumb sinnohfetus
>>
File: zsxdfvgbh.jpg (75 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
zsxdfvgbh.jpg
75 KB, 606x496
Nisekoi fucking sucks, the manga too. Literally read up to ~250 "chapters" for nothing.
>>
>>26082268
haha
thanks for confirming youre a worthless hoennfag
its always so obvious who is a hoennfag
all you fags do is whine and complain for attention
you want everything to revolve around your shitty gen and everyone to shill your garbage opinions
grow the fuck up and move on
oras sealed your fate
your days are up
>>>/leave/
>>
>>26082237
Such A Gross Estimation

Shit taste And Greatly Egregious
>>
>>26082281
What's wrong with liking Hoenn? I also like Johto and Unova. Are you gonna be a faggot about those too?

If I don't like Sinnoh then that's my own goddamn business.

And what's with this style of shitposting I'm seeing recently? Are you legit underage or is this yet ANOTHER new meme? Fucking GO AND STAY GO.
>>
I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE
I HATE IT
MY DAD DIDNT WANT ME
I WAS A LAB RAT FOR COUNTLESS DRUGS FOR 12 YEARS AS A KID WHICH FUCKED UP MY BRAIN AND MADE ME BORDERLINE RETARDED AND STUNTED MY GROWTH
IM UGLY AND FAT AND GAY
I TRY TO HIDE MY OVERWHELMING DESPAIR AND THROUGH SHITPOSTING ON HERE AND BEING NICE TO PEOPLE FOR NO REASON
I HAVE NEVER HAD A STINGULOR OR KINGULOR
>>
>>26082320
I can trade you a Stingulor if you want. They're rare but not impossible to get.
>>
>>26082237
Shit opinions. Everyone knows Gen V is the worst
Literally a ice cream
Literally trash
Literally a gear
>>
I hate owls
>>
I want to have sex with a child and if I'm still a virgin by 30 I'm taking the first plane to the philippines to do just that because damn it if I have to pay to ever get it, I'm going to pay for exactly what I want.
>>
>>26082330
>LOL ITS BASED ON TRASH SO ITS GOTTA BE BAD LOL
>>
>>26082356
>>26082330
Guys, seriously? This isn't shitposting general. Please go away.
>>
>>26082237
I hate Silver as a character, he acts like he's better than you and constantly calls you weak... DESPITE THE FACT YOU ALWAYS KICK HIS PATHETIC LITTLE ASS, WHAT THE FUCK?! And for some reason people think this is a GOOD RIVAL? the hell? At least most of the other rivals understand they are weaker, and either accept that or try to get stronger.
>>
I really fucking hate Talonflame. I hate everything it has done to this game.
I hate that every single team has to have a Talonflame answer because almost every single team has a Talonglame.
I hate that it singlehandedly invalidated an entire type (short of Scizor) from the metagame.
I hate that no one seems to think that a movepool and Ability like its is a problem.
I hate that it has a priority heal.
I hate that it is fast on top of that, so you can't even beat it with your own priority.
I hate that it can delete half of my favorites with one button.
I hate that I can go into Anything Goes on Showdown with 6 Talonflames that only know Brave Bird and win fairly frequently.
I hate its name.
I hate its appearance.
I fucking hate Talonflame and I want its HA to get retconned out like Chandelure's HA did.
>>
File: 1461481493801.png (109 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461481493801.png
109 KB, 500x375
>>26082237
>hating Barry
>>
>>26082462
I feel your pain, bro. I feel your pain.
>>
>>26082281
this
>>
File: 1442247750909.jpg (17 KB, 620x632) Image search: [Google]
1442247750909.jpg
17 KB, 620x632
I want to squish and stretch it.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone.
>>
File: 1426824367051.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1426824367051.png
631 KB, 681x681
GENIES

GENIEEEEEEEEEEES

UAJGSDIAD GENIES GENIES GENIES AJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFGTEWRFEWFETRQNJIBYUIBFDOVBRYEGBYUEB

G E N I E S
>>
File: so so mad.jpg (618 KB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
so so mad.jpg
618 KB, 1201x884
I wish I had an Alakazam so I could teleport to the house of that one autist who keeps posting threads about those shitty fake starters and wring his fucking neck.
>>
I fucking hate owlfags. The designs themselves aren't even that bad but the ones saying they're real are the most obnoxious faggots on the board
>>
File: image.png (530 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
530 KB, 1334x750
Im such a VGC fan going to events and stuff but FUCK THE META, Kangaskhan smeargle and primal weather makes half the team, you have less room than ever for innovation. When they were programming shit, is the current meta what they fucking had in mind?? Seriously like 30 viable pokemon at most, matches are shorter, they dont even have a correct in-game setting for playing it right in tournaments. All teams look the same, even worse than last year's six. Fuck some of the events too, a good amount of them aren't done well. Hoping next year's format isn't as much ass.
>>
>>26082522
dumb denial fag
>>
>>26082575
What, P-Don and Burdspam aren't the best things to happen to pokemon since ever?
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 750x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 750x492
>>26082585
Both of those are on my current team; It's kangaskhan and dark void that truly have me rustled. Even without them, primals/xerneas do autistic amounts of spread damage, and yveltal/Ray are OP too. It's a mess.
>>
>>26082575
>not just skipping this year
I'm all the more happier not having to deal with PDon.
>>
>>26082237
Alright, "le ebin" Owlfags need to fucking leave. Sometimes I wanna come home and just see a good thread for once, but my dreams are immediately crushed when I see 8 threads of this shit like "DENIALFAGS B T F O" and "ROOTHOOT 4 LYFE!" And I just know at the end of the day it's a fucking ruse. Feels pretty bad, man.
>>
File: 1427516502224.jpg (83 KB, 504x920) Image search: [Google]
1427516502224.jpg
83 KB, 504x920
>>26082330

>le cherrypicking meme.
>>
>>26082707
nice blog post faggot
>>
>>26082771
Thanks man.
>>
FUCKING RNG

I WANT MY SHINY NOIBAT DAMMIT

SO MANY FUCKING EGGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
people who use rocky helmet garchomp are pretty retarded
>>
>>26082319
it's just a meme
>>
File: Bacon.png (71 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Bacon.png
71 KB, 250x250
DUDE FIRE/FIGHTING-TYPE LMAO
>>
I hate the owl and the rest of the shitty starters but knowing my fucking luck they'll probably be real, even if they're butt ugly.
>>
>>26082862
ITS JUST A MEME BRO
>>
>Owl
I'm fucking pisstired of seeing that bloody owl!
It was fine when it was one thread, even though it was a shitty fake, but what the fuck is the point of posting so many owlthreads? Just because it's fucking everywhere you can't convince more people that way

>WHERE'S THE LEEEEEAAAAKS!
It will leak when it will, whining about it won't make anything happen any sooner
and whining about it before we're even in the 10-15 period of a month is even dumber, seeing as it shows you either A) don't even know shit, or B) is literally just spamming for memes

>Post ending in __ decides what's true
Just a badly hidden get thread! I don't see how it's any fun to try and "prove" a leak or anything else by gets!
these sort of threads should just be moved to /s4s/

These sort of spamy threads that are only replicas of already existing threads should be reported!
>>
I hate people who drive with a broken front light. Why don't they smash the other lights too, so the car doesn't look like a fucking retard. They are avoiding repairs only to annoy me.
>>
>>26082237
Posting anime girls seems to be a free card for broken English.
>>
File: image.gif (319 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
319 KB, 250x250
IM SO SICK OF PEOPLE CALLING ME A FUCKING MILTANK GOD DAMN IT!! I AM NOT A MILTANK!!
>>
I fucking hate gen 5. Everything about it. I've beat every other game in the core series and countless spinoffs. I've logged 500 hours in D/P, 600 in X/Y, and 30 in Gen 5. The story is great but pervasive, I can't go 10 mins of gameplay without someone trying to progress the fucking story, guiding me somewhere, or other general handholding. I don't care about munna or some bitch's pokemon or Bianca's abusive dad. I don't give a fuck.
>>
WHY IS BUG SO SHIT

WHY DOES WATER GET ALL THE LOVE
>>
>>26082237
PIKACHU IS SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>26082330
Getting mad at shit mons

Johto is over there like subtract gen 4 cross evos and their shit
>>
File: tumblr_n12gic04OO1s8zdwuo5_1280.jpg (277 KB, 950x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n12gic04OO1s8zdwuo5_1280.jpg
277 KB, 950x600
The Gen V starter hate is so inflated its ridiculous. I'm so tired of it. Its like people were expecting the next coming of Jesus.
>>
>>26083777
I'm a Unova (fag) and I love the region, but their starts are the weakest, no one really stands out except for contrary snek
>>
>>26082330
The Trashbags is based on how many how much garbage bags conver New York Alleys, it's pretty flithy
>>
REEEEEEEEEE

I'LL FINE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS!

Barry was a legitimately fun character with a good design and his dad is cool. Although he reminds me of fucking jimmy two shoes
>>
Posters on this board who deserve painful, brutal deaths:

>Owlposters
>Goodrafag
>Gen _ fags, but special mention goes to Johtoddlers.
>>
File: Barry.png (593 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
Barry.png
593 KB, 1080x608
>>26083901
>>
>>26082652
Sorry, I don't follow VGC, mind telling me what PDon is?
>>
>>26083783
Emboar stands out for me personally. Great movepool and I like pigs.
>>
>>26082259
>>26082281
Literally shitposting just for the sake of shitposting.
Fucking cancer.
>>
>>26082767
>implying that genV pokemons weren't just a genI remake
>>
>>26082237
Barry is literally the worst character ever. He is so fucking obnoxious that I stopped playing in the middle of the game.
>>
>>26082237
ORAS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES MADE UP TO TODAY.

DEXNAV, POKEMONS THAT ARE NOT GARBAGE, BERRIES, CONTESTS, AND EASY DEX COMPLETION.
>>
>>26084027
literal autism

he hardly appears that often you raging faggot
>>
>>26084097
Nice try Barry.

>>26084045
Don't worry anon, I like ORAS as well. Especially, soaring.
>>
>>26084017
Victini
Snivy line
Tepig line
Oshawott line
Lillipup line
Purrloin line
Elemental monkeys
Munna line
Blitzle line
Drilbur line
Sewaddle line
Venipede line
Petilil line
Cotonee line
Sandile line
Darumaka line
Scraggy line
Dweeble line
Maractus
Sygiliph
Solosis line
Gothita line
Ducklett line
Deerling line
Foongus line
Shelmet line
Karrablast line
Vanillite line
Joltik line
Tynamo line
Ferroseed line
Cubchoo line
Litwick line
Elgyem line
Cryogonal
Pawniard line
Mienfoo line
Druddigon
Axew line
Deino line
Golett line
Stunfisk
Durant
Heatmor
Larvesta line
Yamask line
Tao trio
Mosqueteur trio
Genies trio
Genesect
Meloetta
Keldeo
They're almost 120 pokemon, none of them is a ripoff of a Gen 1 mon. The amount of Gen V pokemon that are pretty similar in concept with Gen 1 pokemon is around 30. Your fact is fucking shit.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.