[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think diamond and pearl remakes will be as good as platinum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 250px-Diamond_EN_boxart.jpg (24 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
250px-Diamond_EN_boxart.jpg
24 KB, 250x224
Do you think diamond and pearl remakes will be as good as platinum (or better)?
>>
>>26078417
No.
>>
*Do you think diamond and pearl remakes will be as bad as platinum (or even worse)?

Fixed
>>
>>26078417
>derpiest shitmons ever in huge quanities
>HMs up the ass
>worst legendaries
>Still only 2 fire types

Not looking forward to it
>>
>>26078417
They don't exactly have to aim very high. Gen IV was absolute trash.
>>
>>26078417
>gen IV remakes
>happening
>>
>>26078464
>worst legendaries

Haha, well memed.
>>
They better add more stuff to the games or it will be really bad.
>>
>>26078510
they are shit though.
>>
Just pick the guys who did Platinum and HGSS and give them the motor of the 8th gen games (we won't get them this gen) and all will be fine.

Keep Morimoto AWAY.
>>
>>26078464
>worst legendaries
i don't see the genies or the ancient lions anywhere in the gen IV dex
>>
Doesn't matter. Just wait a few years until every Gen is remade by Drayano on the Gen 5 engine. It'll be euphoric.
>>
File: laketrio.jpg (4 KB, 176x132) Image search: [Google]
laketrio.jpg
4 KB, 176x132
>>26078598
Sure you don't have Genies or ancient Lions, but at least we don't have faggots.
>>
>>26078417
Worse and retards will actually defend them.
>>
>>26078658
>but at least we don't have faggots

kinda hard to believe when you're around
>>
>>26078417
I loved Gen IV, so surely an updated version will be better. ORAS was better to play through than RSE (unless you're one of those people that just can't get past nostalgia), so most likely DP remakes will be better to play through than DPPt.
>>
>>26078673
How am I the faggot when you're the one who sucks on the pink dicks on Mesprit's head?
>>
>>26078417

Even though Platinum improved on D&P they were the weakest pokemon games to date, the only good thing was the starter pokemon. By this point the old formula was getting stale and forcing you to go through the same damn cave over 9000 times and having Zubat as the only pokemon in it really sucked most of the fun out of the game.
>>
>>26078658
I don't have any particular love but the lake guardians aren't bad and far from the worst
>>
>>26078705
ORAS was not better than Emerald.
>>
>>26078990
agreed
>>
>>26078456
Wrong. Fail. Not even epic fail.
>>
>>26078990
Agreed.
>>
>>26078658
At first i disliked them but now i'm just thinking they should've been a bit more different. The offensive/balanced/defensive pattern just isn't enough.
But the idea of those "teachers" is really cool
> tfw they get new formes or actually nice megas
>>
>>26078417
It is currently unknown.
>>
>>26078767
did you go check up close to confirm they're dicks?
>>
>>26078417
>Implying they're actually good

Well... If they fix the original's main flaw (being too slow), they'll be an excellent pair of remakes.
>>
Not gonna lie I'm mad excited about the idea of Gen 4 remakes, just because I remember almost nothing about the game.

It'll basically be a new-again experience minus the reminder that Wally and gang never stop talking to you.
>>
>>26079143
No, that's what you're for you fag.
>>
>wanting more remakes
>>
File: alphys.png (89 KB, 582x602) Image search: [Google]
alphys.png
89 KB, 582x602
>D/P remake
>speed-up absent from platinum
>"duuuuh, it's D/P remake not Platinum remake"

I can see it now
>>
it depends on whether they model them after Platinum or D/P, which we will probably know as soon as they reveal the trainer designs.
>>
>>26078464
I mean.... They didn't even include the fucking new evolutions for Tangrowth Magmortar Gallade yamega electriver rhyperior (No complaints DESU) Frosslass, Mamoswine.... You can't get them.....

Don't worry you've got all the baby mons
>>
>>26079231
It's not good..... Story makes no sense....
>>
File: caveman_alright.png (120 KB, 353x356) Image search: [Google]
caveman_alright.png
120 KB, 353x356
>>26078417
>Diamond and Pearl remakes
pls no
>>
>>26078417
If ORAS is anything to go by we'll get partially assed games that don't bother with anything from platinum and dumb pve down further while replacing postgame pve vs trainers with legendaries standing in the middle of caves.
>>
>>26078417
A Platinum remake wouldn't be as good as Platinum, let alone D/P remake.
>>
Calling it now, special after game 'episode' called the Quartz episode where you must catch and travel on mega primal origin form giratina through the distortion world where you catch arceus
>>
>>26078424
/thread
>>
File: projection-light-300x193.jpg (8 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
projection-light-300x193.jpg
8 KB, 300x193
>>26079540
>>
I don't would you say ORAS is "as good as Emerald or better?"
>>
>>26078417
>as good as platinum
That's not hard.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.