[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got these promotional .png(s) in today for marketing. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1136x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1136x852
Just got these promotional .png(s) in today for marketing. I work part time at the Nintendo Store in NYC. Also giving out some event codes if anybody's interested. I'll upload something better than a phone picture when I get off.
>>
1) Not Sugimori style
2) Japanese logo for western marketing? Yeah sure
3) Shut up
>>
We get these straight from NOJ. We have our own png(s) of the Japanese logos already since Feb.
>>
>>26076117
>another monkey
kill me
>>
>>26076117
Josh Turner you're not fooling anybody
>>
I want to die.
>>
File: 1460196540143.png (115 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1460196540143.png
115 KB, 201x199
>>
Why even do this? Do you think anybody is going to believe this? You obviously went through some photoshopping effort to make this, you didn't just post the png of the original images. Did you do this thinking you would trick someone? Why would you think this would fool anyone? It's not even in the guise of concept artwork or something. I just don't understand the motivation for the effort. It wasn't a quick joke but it's so far removed from a convincing effort that I don't know what to think.
>>
>>26076156

>a png would be a simple transparent image file that they can slap on anything for marketing
>of course its not concept art
>the fact that you got that mad at a fake leak is hilarious
>>
Please post individual images so I can easily add them to my fake starter image.
>>
>>26076117
>"I got this official promotional material. So instead of posting those, I took a really bad phone of them instead."

This makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>26076117
So obviously fake it hurts
>>
>>26076156
Because Reddit is here and even though there's been like 10 fake leaks in the past month they still believe everything posted here because 4chan is the "insider hacker info" site
>>
>>26076177
i only ever see faggots here say this, reddit doesn't give a fuck about us.
>>
fuck off retard
>>
>>26076167
I don't think my tone in my post was mad, and even if I were I wouldn't blame anybody for being upset. It's not even a "fake leak". It didn't attempt to even look like a "fake leak" unless it was explicitly meant to be a fake fake leak. My confusion lies in why attempt posting this when it's so obviously not real, yet wasn't just a joke stick figure or something.
>>
>>26076180
Should've seen r/Pokemon at the start of the month when people were expecting corocoro, whenever any fake was posted here it was on Reddit within like 2 minutes and removed almost as quickly. They're gullible inexperienced dorks.
>>
>>26076167
>defending fake leaks
>>
>>26076117
I'd love an event code, anon. :3
>>
>>26076187

>it's not even a fake leak
>it's a fake fake leak

so it's real? or are you having a stroke

>>26076195

hello retard i just said they're afke
>>
>>26076202
You're being butthurt over someone calling out a fake. That's just as dumb as defending them.
>>
>>26076214
>butthurt
>defending a fake
no im not defending a fake im just correct a fucking retard
>>
>>26076190
>They're gullible inexperienced dorks.
And how are we any better?
>>
>>26076202
A fake fake leak, falseflagging, like a joke. A parody of an obviously fake leak. But my confusion comes from the fact that this wasn't just a stick figure which would be obvious and have no effort. Yet this clearly had some effort put into it but is still very obviously not real. Why even bother for a throwaway joke?
>>
>>26076225
9/10 posts here are "this shit is fake, dont believe it"
Guess who the 1/10 are
>>
>>26076167
you know, thinking about it now, i would've said that "we're tired of all the bullshit fake leak threads" but if it wasn't for those, most of us wouldn't even be here right now. /vp/ is normally a boring ass board
>>
>>26076150
We all do anon,
We all do.
>>
I know its phony but i want it to be real a water monkey sounds amazing
>>
>>26076117
Hi josh, your about the 4th or 5th employee from the nintendo store in NYC weve had stroll by and drop off some leaks.... within the last month. We appreciate your fake's, they look beautiful, they really do, were requesting a timestamp anywhere inside or right outside the store, doesnt have to show you, just a timestamp.
>>
>>26076286
>I know its phony but i want it to be real a water monkey sounds amazing
You mean like a... sea monkey?
>>
>>26076117
I'll go with the benefit of the doubt here but I feel like this could possibly be the most legit-looking leak we've ever gotten. Plus it means there already was a starter revealed since that Grass one looks like the wireframe woodpecker/hummingbird thing.

But I digress. I'm very interested in those event codes you're offering, OP.
>>
>>26076117
>MUH ZODIAC
Debunked.
>>
>>26076547
>MUH HEADCANON
Debunked.
>>
>>26076286
Simipour exists and is better designed than OP's shitty poliwag monkey.
>>
>>26076535
>I'll go with the benefit of the doubt here but I feel like this could possibly be the most legit-looking leak we've ever gotten.
Are you shitting me?
>>
Sorry for the wait.
>>
>>26076697
What the fuck is wrong with that image quality? Reupload, one sec.
>>
>>26076697
seems legit
>>
Czech em my dudes, dubbz
>>
File: 2chlk.jpg (699 KB, 710x960) Image search: [Google]
2chlk.jpg
699 KB, 710x960
They just keep getting worse
>>
>>26076117
Monkey and tiger are cute, but bird does not look like a starter.
>>
>>26076711
Leave we dont wana see your obvious fake's
>>
I've called up the NYC store. They don't employ anyone named Josh.
Try again tripfag.
>>
>>26077166
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.