[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dialga and Palkia suck ass >Giratina is only slightly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: Feraligatr.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Feraligatr.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
>Dialga and Palkia suck ass
>Giratina is only slightly better, still not any good
>Lake trio is bland and boring
>Arceus is complete and utter shit
>Heatran is pointless filler
>Manaphy exists to make people buy Ranger games (and Phione is even more pointless than Heatran if you count it)
>Cresselia is meh
>Shaymin is passable

>Only Darkrai and Regigigas are cool

Honestly, I like gen 4 because of other qualities, but why did the legendaries have to be such a mistake?
>>
>>26065706
>Regigigas
top kek
>>
>>26065706
>make people buy Ranger games
Babby who never played a ranger game confirmed, it's fucking great and there is zero reason to "make " anyone buy it
>>
>>26065724
I have actually played all 3 and enjoyed them a lot, still doesn't change the fact that Manaphy exists solely to make people buy them.

There are a *lot* of normies who immediately denounce anything that isn't a mainline game. Heck, there are even people like that here, just look at how little /vp/ cares about Pokkén or how small the Super PMD hype was outside of their generals.
>>
gen4 my favourite gen, but i hate the unnecessary abundance of legendaries there was just no reason for it. why was heatran/shaymin/manaphy/phione necessary. cresselia and darkrai made sense to add as like latios/latias since the legendaries revolved around time/space/creation/etc, but lake guardians seemed pretty forced
>>
Good tier
>Giratina
>Heatran
>Shaymin

Alright tier
>Uxie
>Azelf

Mediocre tier
>Mesprit
>Manaphy
>Regigigas
>Arceus

Starting to push it a bit tier
>Darkrai
>Cresselia

Literally why tier
>Phione
>>
I only liked Shaymin and Darkrai too to be honest, the rest were pretty shit
>>
>>26065706
>the time pokemon isn't Water Type
>Water flows
>The flow of time

Like is there some stupid japanese idiom or something that explains why Palkia is a Water type?
>>
>>26065706
>not liking palkia
kys
>>
>>26065809
>Liking the pokemon that looks like a penis
Shit taste.
>>
>>26065706
>regigigas
spot the hoennfag
>>
>>26065706
you were a mistake
>>
>>26065706
Gen 4 has the best legendaries, what the fuck are you on about.
>>
>>26066133
This is wrong
But it doesn't have the worst
>>
>>26066108
>>26066133

The gen 4 legendaries were fucking awful though.

No amount of denying it will change that.
>>
>>26066108
10/10 banter
>>
>>26066154
your taste is fucking awful though.

No amount of denying it will change that
>>
>>26065706
>opinions
>same descriptions can be said about any other gen legendary without explaining anything
>only this legendary is cool

honestly, i like this gen because of other qualities, but why did the legendaries have to be such a mistake

and why did gen 5 repeat the same gen 4 mistake?
>>
Gen 4 legendaries almost all completely unforgettable, badly designed trash.

They look like shit. Heatran is probably the "best" out of the lot and that's because it doesn't really look like a legendary in the same way dialga/palkia/giratina do with a bunch of shit and spikes hanging off them.
>>
>>26065706
Almost all of gen 4 are shit desu.

Doesn't surprise me it's legends were bad.
>>
>>26066223
*is
>>
>>26065804
Dialga, Palkia and Giratina type combination are based on the three stages of the matter: Dialga represents a Diamond, which are Solid (STEEL/Dragon), Palkia represents a Pearl, which are created from bivalves that live on Liquid (WATER/Dragon), and finally, Giratina represents the Antimatter, which are generally found as Gas (GHOST/Dragon)
>>
File: 1393675885290.jpg (114 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1393675885290.jpg
114 KB, 800x800
>>26065706
>Dialga, Giratina and Manaphy suck
Say this to my face and not online, see what happens, fucker
>>
>>26066382
Not OP but,

>Dialga
This one's actually pretty good so, no complaints

>Giratina
It's design and it's lore is edgier than a 13 year old with a razor blade.

>Manaphy
I honestly forgot this one existed, but it's so painfully average and it feels like it's trying to hard to be "kawaii" that it makes it shit.
>>
>>26065706
You should see generation 5 legendaries. Now thats what I call a sticky situation.
>>
>>26066455
The genies and Keldeo were shit, but the rest were alright.
>>
>>26066328
Giratina would be poison/dragon
The others would be rock/dragon
>>
>>26065706
Design and lore-wise, I like Giratina, Arceus, Cresselia, Darkrai, and Shaymin. Dialga, Palkia, and the Lake trio are alright. Gen 5 is the worst when it comes to legendaries IMO. A lot of them are badly designed and don't contribute anything to the story so have no particular reason to exist.
>>
>>26066519
found the sinnohfag.
>>
>>26066489
Mascots are too different from all the other mascots. I'm not saying they are bad but they are looking too much like YGO or something in those lines. They are bad design pokemon wise. The Swords of justice is one of the non mascot trios in pokemon.
>>
>>26066758
I bet you think gen 5 is best in all aspects just because it is gen 5. Fucking die.
>>
>>26066942
I don't think any of the gens have an edge over any other one.

>>26066922

They may be a bit more detailed, but they don't look too different from other legends.
>>
>>26066431
>antimatter is now edgy
>>
Arceus looks fucking beautiful.
>>
>>26066758
Gen V has awful fucking legendaries. Normal Kyurem is the only great looking one, and Zekrom and Virizion are alright. The rest are trash.
>>
>>26067000
I just wish they Reshiram and Zekrom had some other colours on their bodies. They could put black line on Reshiram and white on Zekrom. That would fit with whole theme of yin yang and they would have some lines on their bodies like mascots before and after.
>>
>>26066498
what

>>26065706
do you think they should have cut some in order to put more effort in others?
>>
>>26067072
No, it looks atrocious. Not only the worst legendary but the worst of all Pokémon.
>>
>>26067117
You don't even need to put effort into the others (although that would be nice), just cut a bunch out and they get closer to being special and interesting again.
>>
>>26067151
What do you hate about it?
>>
>>26067151
Epic.
>>
>>26067084
In gen 4, there was only, like, 3 legends pokemon I actually enjoyed. it really felt like quantity over quality.

>>26067102
It might look better, but it would depend on where they put the lines.
>>
>>26067183
It looks like a malnutritioned, deformed llama with a hula hoop ring.
>>
>>26067245
I think that is to represent elegance and majasty of a God pokemon. How would you fix it?
>>
>>26065706
>Only Darkrai and Regigigas are cool

I'll give you the rest but you've got some grade-A shit taste if you don't like Giratina. also uxie is cute
>>
>>26067302
Linking Crawling in my skin: the pokemon

Not who you responded to, but you have some bad taste.
>>
>>26067320
>i don't actually have an argument, better call him edgy and hope he doesn't notice

I should correct myself though and say that Giratina-A is shit. O is cash though.
>>
>>26067278
There is no fixing it, in my mind a creator deity as a Pokémon is a ridiculous idea that won't work no matter how hard one tries.
>>
>>26067336
Being too edgy is a legitimate complaint, even if it's a meme.
>>
I like all the legendaries from Gen IV. Initially, I disliked the Lake Trio because of their shared single typing, but they've grown on me since. I generally end up liking any Pokemon that has some interesting aspect to it (so pretty much all of them) even if I don't care much for it at first. I don't know why people get so worked up about certain Pokemon just existing. There are so many Pokemon that if they all fit into some random person's narrow idea of what a Pokemon should be, then the series would be really flat and boring.
>>
>>26065706
Fuck you Azelf is bro tier
>>
>>26067340
*tips fedora*
>>
>>26067340
I'd rather a guardian angel or something along the lines of that
>>
>>26067527
We already have Shedinja, pham. We don't need any more angel mon. God mon is fine.
>>
>>26066203
No gen 4 legendary has a single spike on it.
>>
File: 250px-487Giratina-Altered.png (61 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-487Giratina-Altered.png
61 KB, 250x250
>>26067641
>>
File: Legendary.png (211 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.png
211 KB, 800x1200
>>26065706
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>26067997

Switch the Kyrurem formes with the Keldeo formes and this is spot on.
>>
>>26067997
>Shaymin-S not in good.
>Zekrom and both latis and their megas not in good
>Kyurem and it's other forms not in okay
>Mewtwo and it's megas and Giratina not in why
>Lugia not in outstanding

Anon, what did your parents do to you to have your taste be this bad?
>>
File: brendan.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>26068108
>Furbait Shaymin
>good
Stopped reading there
>>
>>26068133
>Furbait Shaymin

I know that word gets thrown a lot, but how is it furbait?
>>
>>26066133
I'm with you, anon. Searching for all these mothefuckers was amazing.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.