[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_20160425-131858.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160425-131858.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Get in here!? Is that the theme music? Anyone recognize it? Link: https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/724640984940703744
>>
>>26063777
You're an idiot.
>>
>>26063808
Believe what you will, I have no obligation to prove possessions any further than now :)) I'm le twitter poster btw :))
>>
>>26063777
i think its a Gen 5 song.
this is extremely fake he's just pressing a video file (hes not showing it)
>>
fake CIA with an edited banner, try again
>>
>>26063777
Epic.
>>
> yfw autists wont recognize this Gen V theme
>>
>>26064443
It's deoxys' theme
>>
>not knowing that music

Must be bait, good on you for making me reply. Also waste of lucky trips
>>
File: 1450099394811.jpg (9 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
1450099394811.jpg
9 KB, 302x170
>Further proof nobody on /vp/ has actually played Gen V before

You fucking faggots. You hate on Gen V left and right yet you've never even fucking played it beyond the first Gym. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>26064453
Whoa..... CIA????????????
>>
Is this some meme where people keep talking about gen V? Considering this is a piece of music composed in gen 3, though I think its the gen 6 arrangement.
>>
>>26064499
Nobody cared to buy your stupid americanized ice-cream poke generation you dumb unovafetus. The arrival of Generation V was when pokemon officially turned to shit.
>>
>>26064561
BW2 is literally the best Pokemon game.
>>
File: 1458430186313.jpg (15 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1458430186313.jpg
15 KB, 228x221
>>26064561
>Admits he has literally never even touched Gen V
>Claims Gen V is shit because he is a hivemind shill who lets autists form his opinion

Truly pathetic.
>>
There's like 200 tracks in-game. Most you only hear once. It's really that strange that people don't recognize the theme when all of them use the same set of instruments?
>>
>>26063777
>Deoxys battle theme on boot
>X boot screen
Absolutely egas
>>
where are you guys hearing gen 5 music??????? That's deoxys' new battle theme
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 136x96) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 136x96
>>26064561
>STILL hating on vanillte line

grow the fuck up
>>
I wish it becomes a real romhack and not just one that changes trainers and maybe some evos, but leaving the game almost the same like star sapphire and such.

I hope they add some new megas, even if they look awful or whatever.
>>
>>26064467
It's the deoxys theme from oras
>>
pokemon moon (english)
pulsa start (Spanish)

Fack, no, no fuck, i said fack
>>
File: 1439095017919.jpg (53 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1439095017919.jpg
53 KB, 846x846
>>26064561
This is just pathetic
>>
>>26064779
But anon, gen 5 IS shit!
>>
>>26064587
>>26064779
>>26065120
>>26065235
14 year olds detected.

only people who started pokemon with RBGY should be allowed to post
>>
>>26067815

Leave, oldfag. Your balding head and receding hairline should be enough to tell you that your opinion is no longer relevant.
>>
>>26067815
Fuck you I started with stadium
>>
Cant access the twitter post. What BW song was it?
>>
File: Lovrina.png (48 KB, 140x296) Image search: [Google]
Lovrina.png
48 KB, 140x296
>>26067911
>literally who
>that fucking hair

why is my luck so shitty?
>>
>>26067889
Alright
>>
>>26067972
Fuck, Skyla is ok but not probably not even top 10 for me
>>
>>26067815
>Including Yellow in the mix
You're probably one of those faggot kids that never even got into the games, you just wanted to be cool and probably even tried to make Ash's original team. You seem like the kind of kid that would actually get mad at me and my friends and walked away like a little bitch because we "cheated" by using non attack moves and switched Pokemon, or hated on the my friends LS/Toxic/Drain/Rest Venasaur or on me for dumping boring-ass charmander for a Gengar and a Golem.

But besides all that, despite having started with Red, and it meaning so much to me, you're the biggest bitch for hating on Gen 5 for a handful of Pokemon, as well as fuck not recognizing the amount and quality of content just because an ice cream cone triggers you.
>>
>>26067889
why would u post this
>>
>>26068011
Because Genwars trigger me.
>>
>>26068005
Nah, Gen 5 sucks dick because it's linear, the pokemon are uninspired and ugly, and the story is fucktarded.
>>
>>26064499
I played gen V, and I still think it is the worst gen.
They tried to make it edgy as fuck, but the villains needed to be retarded enough for a kid to beat them, without to mention that BW MC's are the worst MC's.
Without to mention those horrible sprite animations, and the pokemons were basically gen I remakes.

The only good thing about BW is that some battles are actually good, and that BW2 was an actual sequel to the story instead of a reboot.
>>
>>26068005
I started with gen 1 and am also of the opinion that the quality of pokemon's gameplay is generally trending upwards (not that either of these things should validate or invalidate your opinion of my opinion but whatever), but I do think BW was a bit of a dip comparatively. It introduced almost nothing mechanically, and the mechanical introductions it did have broke things or were implemented poorly (hidden abilities) or were absolutely derivative in a bad way and quickly tossed away (the two triple battle variants). I think its best advance was aesthetics, as this was the gen where pokemon designs could start to include design aspects that weren't immediately apparent, since constant animations allowed them to do all kinds of things intro animations or still sprites couldn't. The most obvious example is the Oshawott line. Regardless of what you think of that specific design, being able to have designs with hidden "easter egg" features added a lot more potential depth for pokemon designs. But this isn't and wasn't really a gameplay improvement. Just a nice touch.
>>
>>26067815
But I did.
BW2 is still the best game in the series.
>>
>>26068136
Literally the only thing BW2 could potentially have over the other games is the story (and I guess the campaign), and even if it had far and away and the best story in your opinion, there's no way that would be enough to carry it over all the other aspects a game needs to have, especially a sequel. New Pokemon are in every game afterwards so I don't personally count that.
>>
>>26067889
ay
>>
>>26068196
What about the most postgame content, which it did have?

What about the most tracks in its ost, several of which had variable instrumentation and many of which are considered very good?

What about having the largest roster of new Pokemon to choose from?

>"but they're all shit!" you squeal, the milk in your bowl of frosted flakes quivering as you slam your hammy fist on the table

Fuck right off with that shit. That's the whole thing about 157: it's impossible to not have one you like. Is it Darmanitan?
>no!
How about Garbador?
>haha trash is trash hahaha
Galvantula? Zebstrika? Darmanitan? Leavanny? Chandelure? Samurott? Eelektross? Braviary? Scolipede? Escavalier? Lilligant? Whimsicott? Golurk? Haxorus? Durant? Hydreigon? Krookodile? Scrafty? Cofagrigus? Conkeldurr? Unfezant? Gigalith? Ferrothorn? Cinccino? Emolga? There's one for literally everyone.

Sorry to rant, but you should appreciate that no gen is outright terrible. A strong case can be made for any generation based on the player's preferences and experience.
>>
>>26067889
ffffff
>>
holy shit here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBNbETXYzTQ
>>
>>26068345
I didn't say that BW2 was outright terrible, and I also was very careful with my words to not imply that the design of the Pokemon or whatever had any bearing on my opinion because it so extremely subjective (and I also said each gen after it gets those Pokemon so you can't say x gen is better because it was x pokemon, at least in my opinion that's how it works, which is for example why even if no generation after RB had any good Pokemon in it, it would still not be the best gen). The amount of tracks in the OST doesn't matter but you are right that I forgot about the music. I included the story/campaign and I said that even if it was far and away the best that that doesn't and probably shouldn't be what makes it the best game.

I'm the guy that said that I think the games are trending towards getting better on the whole, by the way
>>
>>26064561
>Unovafetus
>not Unovabortion

At least get the insult right you dumb faggot
>>
>>26067815
hold on
so if i buy the rby game son the eshop i can shitpost like you here?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.