[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Sun and Moon will have hijab? As much as I loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
Do you think Sun and Moon will have hijab?

As much as I loved the fashion shopping elements in X and Y, I was a little disappointed that there were no hijab to be found anywhere, not even in the Kalosian capital of Lumiose.

For a region that's based on France, you'd think they would have more actual French fashion. This seems like a huge oversight on the part of the design team, one I hope they address in the sequel.
>>
Yeah I don't know how gamefreak managed to fuck that one up
>>
>>26063036
God, I hope not. I want to force everyone to westernize and I think video games and shit should only allow westernized clothes. We should slowly be pressuring the rest of the world to assimilate.
>>
>>26063036
>>
>>26063036
I know this is bait, but why do western women ever wear this shit? Do they not know what it means?

I guess it's cool to be ~*~Muslim~*~

You never see any of them wearing the beekeeper suits though, that wouldn't be kawaii
>>
It certainly wouldn't hurt to be more inclusive.
>>
>>26063058

People love to joke that Pokemon is dead, if they did an sjw angle Pokemon would really be over. If SM did hijabs it would open the door to the worst people ever.
>>
>>26063090
Islamic fashion empowers women.
>>
>>26063036
Only if a trainer class wearing it is created as well. They'll only have 2-6 Voltorbs or Electrodes who know nothing but Explosion & Selfdestruct.
>>
>>26063113
Sure it does. Islam also empowers women by giving them no rights and treating them like cattle, right? What a joke.
>>
>>26063058
>America furk year

Congratulations, you're why the rest of the world hates us.
>>
>>26063090
The only time I ever see it is on middle-aged women, which I imagine are first-second generation immigrants and refugees to tied their oppression masquerading as culture.

In any case they don't seem to push it on their children, at least I've never seen a child wear one.
>>
>>26063132
I have

mostly it's just a scarf so it's whatever
>>
>>26063058
You're right! In more progressive places like Sweden they are past that, and look at the great spot Sweden is in now!
>>
There are many misconceptions about the hijab and other clothing worn by Muslim women. Most wear them because they want to. The largest Muslim country is actually Indonesia and they're doing just fine. As always extremism is not the norm. Also it would've only made sense to put hijabs in the game cause it is France, which has a decent amount of Arab immigrants.
>>
>>26063132
I saw a whole family of women dressed as ninjas including a little girl.
>>
>>26063090
Basically, lefties think islam is trendy and exotic which is why they defend it to the literal death even though it's the antithesis of every leftwing belief.
>>
>>26063129
They would hate us even if we were tolerant, just look at how many muslims hate Europeans, and Europeans are the most tolerant, liberal people in the world. If everyone's going to hate us anyway, why not pressure them to westernize?
>>
>>26063148
Lmao, indonesia just had a bombing in recent memory.
>>
>hijab
>French fashion

That's like saying Sombreros and enchiladas are American.
>>
File: 1461540340238.jpg (59 KB, 630x403) Image search: [Google]
1461540340238.jpg
59 KB, 630x403
Fuck off Panjeet

We don't want SJWs and mudslides getting into our games.Tumblr will be creaming their pants over the diversity
>>
>>26063148

I assume you think we haven't that apologetic?
>>
>>26063184
Have you been to France before?
It's shitskin central
>>
>>26063176
so did belgium but that doesn't mean anything
>>
File: 1393995065900.jpg (624 KB, 1000x767) Image search: [Google]
1393995065900.jpg
624 KB, 1000x767
>this thread
>>
>>26063193
And GF addressed that by making nigger trainers.
>>
>>26063036
That would be cool
>>
>>26063176
Things like that happen in a lot of Muslim countries, my point being is that extremism and what is usually the norm in Islam are not the same. I dislike many religions, including Islam, but I think that when you look at the broader picture, most Muslim women wear it because they want to. Heck I know someone who is and does not wear it.
>>
>>26063199
>/pol/ boogeyman
Stop trying so hard to fit in
>>
>>26063194
I'm sure the large muslims communities in molenbeek and indonesia had nothing to do with islamic bombings. :)
Sheer coincidence.
>>
>>26063190
>mudslides
Sounds like a fun feature for SM. Assuming it's a slide made of mudslime corpses.
>>
>>26063193

And Florida has 4 Hispanics per square inch but that doesn't make their culture American.

That was the point.
>>
File: Here.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Here.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>26063199
Oh, fuck off already.
>>
>>26063215

>women wear it because they want to
There you go again, what next are you going to say "Islam is a religion of peace"?

These apologetics are getting old
>>
>>26063122
My Women's Studies professor told me that's all lies made up by Fox News.
>>
>>26063235
fampai, this is the same thing as saying that fundies are the same thing as catholics

or are you actually that deluded
>>
>libruls spend years screeching about how all men are evil and rapists are the worst abominations on the planet who should all be burnt at the stake if they're so much as accused of it

>mooslimes start invading Europe en masse and kickstart the biggest rape epidemic in decades

>suddenly radio silence and desperate backpedaling as liberals begin doing everything in their power to protect the rapists they welcomed with open arms

it's like pottery
>>
>>26063232
USA is only 50% white, though.
Your culture is definitely Mexican for the most-part
>>
>>26063215
>most muslim women
Most muslim women live in incredibly fundamentalist third world countries where their choice is to wear a hijab or be ostracized. You're trying to equate some trendy modern liberal from Seattle with Fatima from Shitholejah, Pakistan.
>>
>>26063247
50% white does not mean the other 50% mexican. Not even all of our hispanics are mexican. Shit, most hispanics hate mexicans because of all them being border hopping illegals and illegal apologists gives us a bad name after we put in hard work to get in legally.
>>
No thank you.

I play pokemon to escape the fact that ISIS wants to cut my head off.

All that aside, though, the culture in pokemon games should remain mostly japanese/asian. It clearly takes place in an alternate universe that has either never been tainted by jihad or has rebuilt after a great War that eradicated it from existence.
>>
>>26063036
>actual french fashion
>>
>>26063245

>Brings in Christians
>Thinks it justifies Muslims
Stop reading the script and come up with something original

Just waiting on a not-all or nuance
>>
File: 1460996789127.jpg (1 MB, 3499x2057) Image search: [Google]
1460996789127.jpg
1 MB, 3499x2057
>>
>>26063266
This. Pokemon Earth is meant to be a Utopia. That excludes certain things.
>>
Because Islam is the worst religion ever and everything associated with it is terrible and retarded. That's why we'll never have a region based on the Middle East.
>>
>>26063272
Hijab Couture is big in France.
>>
>>26063300
Well, it in the movies we had Not!Dubai.
But the only thing blowing it up was Hoopa.
>>
>>26063165
>europeans
>tolerant
>liberal
aaaaaahahahahaha

just because we're more tolerant and liberal than americans doesn't mean we're much better
>>
>>26063312
I hear the jihad culture is big as well.
>>
>>26063320
Mate, Europe is such a joke that we literally let swathes of violent cultists whose moderates just stand by while the "extremists" work to destroy our "liberal" countries and culture in. And then we proceed to give them free shit.
>>
>>26063265
Speaking as a latino who immigrated to the U.S legally I think a lot of us have more sympathy for them than you think....
>>
>>26063342
Yeah, and you're all disgusting for supporting line cutters. I can't respect people who don't respect this country by following its laws.
My family and I worked hard to get into this country legally because we loved it and respected it.
This is probably a Caribbean latino attitude. All of you central and south american latinos are entitled commies.
>>
>>26063320
Name a nation more tolerant and liberal than Sweden.
Name one more tolerant and Liberal than Merkel's Germany.

If by some miracle can think of one, it's probably in Europe.

Seriously, for good or for bad, Europeans are the most tolerant and liberal people on Earth. They have spent the last twenty to thirty years trying to establish this, and they succeeded.
>>
>>26063104
>sjw angle
It's already a children's game, trumptard
>>
>>26063122
Seems like /pol/ paradise
>>
>>26063365
I'm actually Dominican lolol I think it is wrong for them to come illegally but honestly when you just listen to why they did it how can you honestly get upset? Are they posing a threat? Not really, in fact theyre the ones doing the jobs that no other people have taken up. The economy depends on these people as cheap labor and for farming. They literally come here to escape crippling violence and poverty and to make a better future for their children, not themselves.
>>
>>26063384
And look how thats working out for them...

Sweden is rape capital of europe
>>
>>26063300
>worst religion ever
Reactionaries...
>>
>>26063393
Just saying, it's really ironic that a bunch of liberal "freethinkers" who defend women's rights and constantly scream about rape get triggered whenever someone calls out Islam for the primitive authoritarian shit that it is.
>>
>>26063397
Yeah, I can get upset. Because my family was in the same situation and still put in the effort to come in legally. There is absolutely no excuse. They're entitled if they think the law doesn't apply to them.

The economy does not depend on these people. HB56 took a huge chunk out of unemployment and I'm still amazed people try to argue that illegals actually provide us with anything.
>>
>>26063384
>Sweden
>Germany
>tolerant

More like forcefuly silenced, brainwashed and punished for opposing the cult of multicultralism.
>>
>>26063441

No no, its okay when brown people do it
>>
>>26063164
Only in your idiotic imagination does anyone think that.
>>
File: Im European Now.jpg (16 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
Im European Now.jpg
16 KB, 478x350
>>26063453
Innit

Cucked to death
>>
>>26063472
I lived in Paris for 5 years, that's exactly how people think.
>>
>>26063444
Everyone goes through different circumstances. I think they should be given a path to citizenship, especially the children. Yeah the economy doesn't depend on illegal workers just like how immigrants steal all the jobs...
>>
>>26063342
Speaking as an hispanic who has Mexican relatives on her mother's side and Colombian relatives on her father's, and has visited both countries, I can honestly say that most Colombians are none too fond of Mexicans.
>>
>>26063473
What's wrong with his index finger?
>>
File: 1461342547845.png (315 KB, 423x384) Image search: [Google]
1461342547845.png
315 KB, 423x384
>>26063036
Uh, ignoring all of the negativity in this thread, I definitely think there should be an option at least to wear on. It wouldn't hurt to add it, and it would probably make a lot of girls who do play Pokémon who also wear a hijab pretty happy. You know, making them feel "included" I guess?

Either way, it would only be an option for the female character, and they would have to decide to wear it, so its not like its going to hurt anyone. It would be a harmless addition that would delight many girls who wear the hijab proudly ((because, you know, the hijab isn't always a "tool of oppression" or whatever its called, many women wear it because they choose to and feel empowered by it))

of course, that's just my opinion. im entitled to mine as much as the people in here are entitled to their opinions. (´・ω ・`)
>>
>>26063425
Which one is worse? Come on, tell me.
>>
>>26063525
>(´・ω ・`)

D-Denko guy?
>>
>>26063526
Christianity and its Crusades, abortion clinic bombings, wars, anti-free speech, systematic oppression of everyone that's not a straight white cis male, etc.
>>
>>26063488
What are you even arguing, moreno?

There IS a path to citizenship. A path that thousands of other hispanics take. A path that indians take. That the chinese take. That literally every one else takes. They go through the proper channels. They have respect for the country they're going into.
Illegals don't have that respect. They don't think they have to care about national sovereignty. They think they're entitled to break the law.
>>
No matter whatever happens, no matter what they do or think, sisters be proud!! Yeah Muslima, allahu akbar! That's what you are with that hijab on! Despite all the peer pressure in our lives, covering up away from the evil eyes! In school, at work, we advise, don't compromise! Islam guides darkness to light, weakness to might! Stand tall answering Allah's call! Brothers do the same, don't play the kaffir's game! We're Muslims, yeah we stand up for eachother! Brother to a brother. Islam has no contender, and we will never surrender!
>>
>>26063546
Crusades: Defensive wars after thousands of Islamic invasions of Europe and the Levant.

Wars: non-christians never had wars?

Abortion Clinic bombings: Literally a drop in the bucket compared the bombings muslims perform.

Anti-free speech: You mean where I'm not allowed to criticize Islam for fear of the thought police?

systematic oppression of everyone that's not a straight white cis male: I'm brown and I'm hardly oppressed. Calm down, you little pasty college student white girl.
>>
>>26063546
>Crusades

Every time, I swear. The atrocities of one side don't excuse the other's. Nevermind that the crusades were a defensive measure against the hordes of Muslims coming to conquer Europe.

>Abortion clinic bombings
Kek, what? Well, ok then, didn't know about that.

>Wars
Everybody wages war.

>Anti-free speech
Also a thing for Islam. Death to free speech, peace be unto the Profit, yadda yadda.

>Systematic oppression of everyone that's not a white cis male
Bait harder next time.
>>
>>26063561
Come in, come in, make yourself at home, my tolerant and useful friend.

t. Sweden
>>
>>26063129
>generic normie political views
>>
>>26063546

What about brown people oppressing other brown people today or is that okay?
>>
These SJW fucktards don't know their history.Crusades were a response to tears of Islamic destruction and expansion.

I don't get the lefts fascination with My Pet Islam.Its like they are a protected species free from criticism
>>
File: 1458752786830.jpg (122 KB, 740x681) Image search: [Google]
1458752786830.jpg
122 KB, 740x681
>>
>>26063104
One headgarment will ruin the success of the entire multi million dollar series. (Really I can tell OP is trolling but y'all shouldn't be this upset over a hat that'll make people included don't be such snowflakes y'all)
>>
>>26063609

Even after getting killed, raped, and just recently robbed by them
>>
>>26063526
Islam but the worst religion ever is the talk of coddled 21st century reactionaries
>>
>>26063441
That's religion for you but as long as people abide by western legal systems, they can pretend to believe in which ever legendary they want.
>>
>>26063525
This post reeks of Tumblr.

Get out.
>>
>>26063129
I'm not American and I agree with him tbqh. Western culture is objectively better than Islamic culture.
>>
>>26063681
>REEEEE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BE NICE
>>
>>26063708
People were nice for a long fucking time and that didn't keep those skyscrapers up. It also didn't keep those Belgians alive.

BUT I GUESS IF WE'RE ALL NICE TO EACH OTHER IT'LL STOP EVENTUALLY GUYS
>>
>>26063535
Denko man has a good point it's not gonna ruin the experience or anything. Now I have run into some serious SJW shit in my life but y'all are the only people ibe seen being #triggered over a scarf I swear to fuck.
>>
>>26063708
>being nice on a Cantonese book binding discusion board
>>
>>26063729
Anon, don't you know the path to peace with our muslim betters is complete and total subservience? You need to check that privilege
>>
>>26063526
Satanism and Wicca are cults for edgy teens and the creepy neckbeards that want to fuck edgy teens. Not valid religions in the slightest.

Buddhism is disgusting, encouraging ritual suicide (See Buddhist mummies), encourages self-inflicted suffering, and all in all tries to prevent you from living your life to its fullest, opting instead to tech you how to be happy and poor. The "Enlightenment" Buddhism offers is only a smug satisfaction that comes from denying yourself luxuries rather than the satisfaction of owning them. Worse still, one of the goals of Buddhism is to remove yourself from the cycle of life and death ,effectively committing suicide. It is Greek Stoicism mixed with the worst parts of Nihilism, built mostly on people's quests for smugness. However, it only really hurts those who join it, so while worse for the cultist, it isn't as bad for society at large compared to Islam.
>>
thank goodness the japanese haven't fallen for the liberal meme and will never add shit like this
>>
>>26063729
Evey Muslim is a terrorist they're drafted by birth and want to kill all Western people. Especially the ones that escape "oppression" to live in the west can confirm.
>>
>>26063570
>I'm a minority and not oppressed so no one is oppressed

Maybe you're just too retarded and busy hating another group of people to notice?
>>
>>26063549
Agreed. Wetbacks deserve no sympathy, all they do in crossing the border is enable anti-immigration policy and stir up anti-hispanic sentiment.

If Mexicans want to make a better life for themselves they should start in their own damn country. Stop having 8 kids, learn a trade and get employment visas.
>>
>>26063763
Have you ever read the Qu'ran? It literally tells you to kill all unbelievers or, if you can't do that, make their lives as miserable as possible.

What you call "extremists" act upon this, while the "peaceful moderates" silently encourage them on or just pretend they don't see what's happening.

Any attempt at secularising the religion is met with a violent reaction and usually ends with the ostracisation or death of the "apostate"

Such an adorable religion of peace.
>>
>>26063773
Please check your privilege, anon. I'm brown, so you're not allowed to criticize me, you oppressor.

I'm brown, so I'm not in a position of power, so it's impossible for me to be hateful or racist.
>>
>>26063036

the islamic invasion is finally starting to slow down now that the Emperor of Mankind officially put them on notice.
>>
>>26063806
Explain this team to me.
>>
>>26063795
I'm a woman and automatically less privileged than you.
>>
>>26063763
I'm sure the huge numbers of mudslime immigrants coinciding with rape rates quadrupling and near monthly bombings are merely a coincidence
>>
>>26063814
Mr. Mime setting dual screens
Conkeldurr setting up concrete walls
Loudred being loud an yuuge
Aegislash having king's guard or whatever its called.
Darkrai, I actually have no idea. I wanna say it's because Sleepy Carson is gonna be VP.
Emboar. No clue.
>>
>>26063666
Well that's the problem, sheltered little kid, they don't. Heard about the Muslim ghettos in European cities like the one in Brussels that sheltered the guy behind the Paris attacks and that police literally avoid? Of course you haven't, it doesn't suit your cushy world view.
>>
File: trotsky.jpg (110 KB, 656x960) Image search: [Google]
trotsky.jpg
110 KB, 656x960
>>26063129

Success breeds contempt

>the rest of the world hates us!

The rest of the world doesn't even know to poo in the loo or wear a condom.

"The rest of the world" doesn't even care about itself, why should the west?
>>
>>26063820

Unless you are a white woman
>>
>>26063793
Christianity says the same kind of things only, people don't follow that shit becasue, I don't know? Times have changed? Not everyone is like that my guy its pretty dumb to assume so. Do we stone every prostitute? Do we kill every girl that's willingly had sex before marriage? Nah man cuz shit is different now. Some people follow the old beliefs but most people can fucking think for themselves and don't do that shit? You trying to say out of millions of people all of them are the same crazy extremists even though they've stated plenty of times they are disgusted by those actions? That's a bit stupid in my opinion.
>>
>calling it a hijab
>not calling it a Sand Veil
>>
>>26063666
Satan supports liberals confirmed
>>
>>26063609
Responding with literal slaughter of civilians believing in a different religion doesn't exactly make them heroes, anon.

The crusades were a battle of the "Holy land". Christians wanted to take back the holy lands because they decided their religion is more important for everyone to believe in. But so did the jews and muslims. So they killed each other.

The entire debate of whether it was defensive or aggressive is controversial anyway. Extremists of any religion just suck.
>>
>>26063823
How many other immigrants and races have you factored into your statistics anon?
>>
>>26063729
What a paranoid little shit you are. Its fallacious to lump every Muslim with the what...less than 1% that were probably in cahoots with Saudi Arabia and Chaney
Now go ahead and post about how they are all terrorists.
>>
>>26063814

They're all WALLS
>>
>>26063820
You have hijacked our movements for far too long, white woman. You're an extension of the cishet patriachal amerikkka oppression system.

I'm brown, gay and an immigrant. It is impossible for you to ever criticize me because of the culture of victimhood you created.
>>
>>26063865
Darkrai isn't a wall, though.
>>
>>26063629
I don't know anon. There are people who got legitimately upset that a fedora was wearable in the game.
>>
>>26063848

>christians =/= muslims
Is that a "not-all" argument I hear?
>>
>>26063843
You lose all privileges if you don't want to use the same bathroom as your physical gender.
>>
File: Bane.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>26063864
That's a big 1%.
>>
>>26063793
And the bible advocates slavery and marriage to a rapist. In your mind, christians can interpret their way away from that but Muslims can't.
>>
File: 1439573092703.jpg (49 KB, 648x598) Image search: [Google]
1439573092703.jpg
49 KB, 648x598
>#Notallmuslims meme

Thanks god I live in a second-third world and nobody want to Immigrate here except those fucking peruvians
>>
>>26063864

What is 1% of 1.6 Billion?
>>
File: 1461587503322.jpg (2 MB, 4996x1380) Image search: [Google]
1461587503322.jpg
2 MB, 4996x1380
I love how all my fellow POL posters are swarming this..
We are growing stronger
>>
>>26063890
Didn't even mention the Bible, but if you want to go there, compare the number of terrorist attacks by Muslims to that of the Christfags.
>>
File: TrumpIsaPokemonTrainer.png (252 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
TrumpIsaPokemonTrainer.png
252 KB, 620x330
>>26063863

Most terrorists are Islamic by a large margin.

The next time a terrorist is seen screaming "MERRY CHRISTMAS" while mowing people down, then you can hoot and holler about how it's all a matter of perspective.

But until then the growth of the Caliphate is a threat to all of us, and most importantly our video games.

Thankfully Japan passed a bill to keep Muslims out very recently so Pokemon should be safe for another couple years. Hopefully.
>>
>>26063838
I'm on pol everyday sperglord. Seek shit about the worst in humanity and you'll find it.
>>
>>26063570
Christianity erradicated a lot of cultures and religions in the past, just to impose their beliefs.
Christianity is one of the main reasons of the wars in the last 500 years.
Cultures like the Islamic one are so extremists because they're struggling against Christians.
>>
>>26063890

Muslims still have slaves, Christians don't
Muslims kill raped women, Christians don't
>>
>>26063864
Not all of them are terrorists. Not even most. But most are terrorist apologists. Even western muslims.

>Oh isis aren't REAL muslims, that said, if you weren't so islamaphobic you wouldn't get bombed so much
>oh after this latest islamic bombing, I'm gonna be so hassled. I don't care about these dead people, only my image.
>it's you're fault you're getting bombed

Then you have things like the muslim population of molenbeek sheltering terrorists for months and the local imans paying for their lawyers.

You have huge swathes of muslim majority countries supporting things like apostate executions and stonings.
The "moderates" are nearly just as bad.
>>
>>26063867
Are you part of the middle class too?

If so get out of my face and pay more of my taxes.
>>
>>26063855
Satanism is another legendary tale
A tip of the fedora to you
>>
>>26063912

Islam erradicated a lot of cultures and religions in the past, just to impose their beliefs.
Islam is one of the main reasons of the wars in the last 500 years.
Cultures like the Christian one are so extremists because they're struggling against Muslims
>>
>>26063912
Fuck off with the muh christians meme. It doesn't justify all the shit the mudslimes pull.

>Struggling against Christians

You're being welcomed into majority Christian countries with open fucking arms, you're given shelter, food, safety, and what do you do? You struggle against them to make those countries a Sharia shithole.
>>
>>26063885
That's the sarcasm retard
Its not even 1%. Do you fear the ocean to because sharks?
>>
>>26063878
Not half as bad as this lmaooo this comparison.
>>
>>26063896
A fake statistic silly goyim
>>
>>26063905
I'm of the Christopher hitchens variety but both are admittedly statistically insignificant. What's that one bowl cut faggots name who shot up the black church?
>>
>>26063942
I hope you tolerate your way into a soup can, big guy.
>>
>>26063912
>Christianity erradicated a lot of cultures and religions in the past, just to impose their beliefs.

Haha please. Do you wanna know how many middle eastern and north and eastern african cultures were destroyed by Islam? How many religions purged? How many slaves taken? How many slaves neutered? Do you realize the sheer number of religions and cultures that existed in the middle east before Islam?

Let's not get started on the Soviets and how many north asian cultures were destroyed.

Colonialism is a drop in the fucking bucket. Please get your knowledge from somewhere other than buzzfeed, you child.
Chrisianity is one of the main reasons for wars in the last 500 years? You know fucking nothing about history and it makes me sad you exist.
>>
File: ditto.jpg (29 KB, 320x450) Image search: [Google]
ditto.jpg
29 KB, 320x450
>>26063901

/pol/ isn't even edgy any more.

Not wanting to have your head cut-off isn't edgy, it's just common sense in an increasingly pacified globalist world.

People who deny the threat of Islamic extremism have Ostritch Syndrome.
>>
>>26063913
>Christians don't
Top kek. Most Christians don't. Its not mainstream but you can bet your sweet tits there are some slave holding Christians the world over
>>
>>26063963
Quality post. There's more important shit to worry about. Like btfo of owlfags
>>
File: religionofpeace.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
>>26063848
>>26063890
Stuff in the old testament does stuff like that, which are Jewish books and just there for reference. The New Testament preaches tolerance and the rest good values on which your whole society is based, so I'd be a bit more grateful, idiots. This all ignores the fact that Muslims on large do do barbaric shit and Christians on large don't, which makes the whole dumb argument moot anyway.
>>
File: anon.png (317 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
317 KB, 500x298
>>26063120
>>
>>26063901
Why is it always the extreme folks that can have these kinds of cool pictures? I just wanna be a moderate that has ass kickery but I guess that's impossible by definition.
>>
>>26063890
Show me where
>>
>>26063629
Thankfully, the japs are seldom if ever SJW but I could see the game getting special west cuck versions with different dialogue
>>
>>26063840
>that Stormfront-tier image macro

Oh God, fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>26063905
It's hard to do that because for most attacks, especially in the States, not done by Muslims the word "terrorist" is avoided like the plague.

According to the FBi, from 1980 to 2005, 94% of terrorist attacks were not by Muslims. Less than 2% over the past five years have been Muslim related attacks in Europe.

Your stereotyped hatred is just stupid. Just hate everyone it makes it easier.
>>
>>26063969
I wanna know. Tell me what you know, please.
>>
File: burka.jpg (39 KB, 480x554) Image search: [Google]
burka.jpg
39 KB, 480x554
>>26063912

>he bought the "civilized people are the bad guys" meme
>>
>>26063972

Nowhere near the levels that Muslims have
>>
>>26063994
Because all fence sitters will ever get are splinters.

probably the main reason the rightwing is getting so popular is the rightwing is actually funny. No one wants to listen to politically correct """humor""" nor have their thoughts policed. The right wing are the fun rebels now. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>26063988
You should come visit the southern states in America sometime.
>>
>>26064004
The gaps are based and luckily free from this cancer,virtually no dindus or mud slimes over there at all

They have taken fuck all refugees in and guess what? he ones they did gang raped a japanese woman the other month
>>
File: stantler.png (37 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
stantler.png
37 KB, 230x230
>>26064006

Hey man don't expect to be stupid and not have your point refuted.

No need to stick your head in the sand about it.

Besides you literally asked for someone to refute your political stance.
>>
>>26064013
What do you wanna know?
I had an anthropology professor once seethe with rage at all the information and cultures destroyed by jihads. He went on an hour long rant listing thing after thing lost to time because of destroyed or assimilated cultures.
>>
>>26064038
Japs rather

>>26064004
Feels good desu
>>
>>26064046
>Christians are evil and kill everyone
>Obviously that makes Islam immune to criticism

Both are shit. Fuck off with your dumb meme.
>>
>>26064036
I rather take a stroll in Alabama, than take a stroll in fucking Damascus.
>>
File: crusades.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>26064046

Get informed m8
>>
>>26064036
Didn't notice Southerners were racist because of Christianity. Think nowadays it's because of the blacks destroying their cities.
>>
>>26064026

Give it 8 years
>>
>>26064046
>le adolf hitler christian meme

wew

I can't tell if you're being sincere or not, that's how bad your retarded pic related is. By that logic, because that one atheist bombed something they're all bad.

A few rotten apples doesn't mean you have to throw away the whole bunch. If those people actually read the Bible, they'd have not killed anybody because it's explicitly condemned anyway.
>>
>>26064046

You know the Iraqis gassed the Kurds right, and where is the Armenian genocide or the genocide committed by ISIS?
>>
>>26064046
>christianity was the reason behind all of these

What a dumb picture all that history can't be put on one thing, main reasons for imperialism was not religion but land, power, and resources.
>>
>>26064048
Why the jihads did that? What were they thinking?
>>
>>26064147
Saudi Arabia basically said one day that Islam is the true religion, and that this guy Mohammed wanted everyone to be culturally Arabian.
>>
>>26063036

>bake sale Christians are the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRcAADjkwz8

Pokemon has been officially supported by the pope and vatican. It's a christian franchise, and I say this as an atheist.
>>
>>26063906
>googles terrorist acts committed by race
>first result
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html
>>
>>26064201

Coincidentally Muslims banned it all the way to gen3
>>
>>26063988
>it's in the old testament
Now you sound like a defender of islam. Big surprise most people don't even read their holy books
>>
>>26064212
All of those nationalist attacks aren't even close to the scale of what the Muslims do. There's more of them of them, but you can't compare sending a bomb to a journalist to someone killing dozens in an airport, just to name one recent attack.
>>
File: 1457939316460.jpg (253 KB, 1424x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457939316460.jpg
253 KB, 1424x1080
>>26064212

>islam

>race

Oh come on you weren't even trying that time.
>>
>>26064024
Probably not but I don't think the majority of the western world Muslims or the refugees are slave owners
>>
File: 1451779646768.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1451779646768.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>26064212
>>
>>26063912
Mexico doesn't have human sacrifice any more because of the ebul Christians. Boo hoo. Muslims have destroyed countless historic sites, like recently the ruins in Palmyra. They destroyed civilisations all across North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia. Probably the most tragic thing is that all the civilisations they replaced were better than theirs.

The wars of the past 500 years have been political, and has been so in Christian countries pretty much from the start.

Christian minorities are massacred en masse in Muslim countries like Syria, Egypt and Pakistan. Which is probably more what our non-integrating Muslim minorities deserve, yet which we don't do because western civilisation is more civilised.
>>
No Pokemon is supposed to be a perfect world. Only problems in it are the humorous "evil" teams in each region. It would be retarded to add in serious real world problems like Muslims and their slave holding, homo murdering, female restricting, pedophilia, bombing ways.
>>
File: 1460594429521.png (293 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460594429521.png
293 KB, 950x1200
>>26064212

Somehow I doubt a religion whose central teaching is pacifism and forgiveness is more violent than a religion that explicitly advocates attacking non-believers who are minding their own business.

And no, recent back-pedaling by the Islamic community is not admissible evidence.
>>
File: Tin Tin.jpg (77 KB, 598x840) Image search: [Google]
Tin Tin.jpg
77 KB, 598x840
>>26064251
Hahaha
BTFO
>>
>>26064251

>They had to break down muslims into 3 groups and it is still higher than everybody else
>>
>>26064195
I see. They want to impose the Islamic religion and culture, that's bad, they must be stopped... Why there's always people like Mohammed, that just do what they want without taking in consideration how it affects the rest of the people?
>>
>>26064251
>Site no longer exists
>Dubious "fact" sourcing at best
>>
File: lapras.png (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
lapras.png
51 KB, 250x250
>>26064251

Blissfully awaiting a liberal to try and recover from this thermo-nuclear booty bomb.
>>
File: Even Begun.jpg (60 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
Even Begun.jpg
60 KB, 800x546
>>26064310
>>
>>26064235

Most muslims can't even read their holy books because most can't read
>>
File: obama.jpg (337 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
337 KB, 2000x1000
>>26064305

>willingly drinks piss

As president I am proud of you anon, you will be awarded the congressional medal of unwavering naivete'
>>
>>26063525
Any Muslim woman who wears a hijab would be very religious and wouldn't play Pokemon or any other video game for that matter
>>
>>26064332
If you can give me a site that tracks this information that still exists and actually backs it up with reasonable sources, I'll change my tune. Until then, it's bullshit.
>>
>>26063526
>Which one is worse?
Scientology. A religion made up by a science-fiction writer.
>>
File: 1448871610795.jpg (38 KB, 467x604) Image search: [Google]
1448871610795.jpg
38 KB, 467x604
>>26064346
Untrue. There are plenty of westernized muslim women who have spent most of their lives growing up here and take part in society in more or less the same way as most other western women.
>>
>>26064235
>Big surprise most people don't even read their holy books

Including you, evidently. I grew up Christian and am not one now, but what I said is the truth. Most "christianity is evil" passages come from Leviticus, which is basically a book of old Jewish law. The gospel is the primary source for Christian beliefs, followed by the rest of the NT and then the OT. The gospel doesn't have that stuff, and the rest of the new testament doesn't either, unless it's a personal bias from Paul's letters. It's not comparable to the Qur'an, which is the primary source and has the incredibly barbaric shit that everyone should decry. If it was only in the Hadiths, only then would it be comparable to dumb shit like an ancient Jewish lawbook.
>>
>>26064375

>wears a slave collar every day of her life

>just like western women

AHAHAHAHAHA good one anon!
>>
>>26064388
It's weird, the Hijab-wearing is like a cultural holdover and they still do that but they will listen to our incredibly raunchy pop music and walk around in ass-hugging yoga pants etc. I live in an area with a fair number of muslim refugees so I'm speaking from experience here.
>>
>>26064375
Fucking hoejabi

>>26064346
I wear a hijab and I play Pokemon.
>>
>>26064036
I'm a openly black gay male living in the US state of Georgia. Feels good man
>>
>>26064375
Love when Muslim girls go out. But if they participate in two very popular parts of western society like the rest of us, eg. drinking and having sex, they aren't being Muslims. They're then just middle-easterners.

This is mostly unrelated but I hate when people call anti-Islam people racists. Speaking from experience, I'd gladly rail a middle-eastern girl any day of the week. Just never talk to her uncles or granddad.
>>
>>26064486
I'm glad you're able to have come out as black, anon. Just don't you go robbing anybody.
>>
>>26064494
>Love when Muslim girls go out. But if they participate in two very popular parts of western society like the rest of us, eg. drinking and having sex, they aren't being Muslims.

This sounds like the same nonsense you'll hear from fundamentalists about Christian girls not really being Christians unless they remain chaste until marriage etc.
>>
File: Oogus Boogus.jpg (80 KB, 786x1016) Image search: [Google]
Oogus Boogus.jpg
80 KB, 786x1016
>>26064516
Hes a good boy thats whys:P

Good on you Gay black Anon-have a rare
>>
>>26064486
Wow, that's actually really brace of you. How did your parents react to your true race?
>>
>>26064548
All my Mom's white girl friends started fucking me on the side and the same thing happened with all the white chicks at my school. One of the best choices I ever made, really.

I know I said I was gay, but for white hunnies I can make an exception.
>>
>>26063090
>I know this is bait, but why do western women ever wear this shit? Do they not know what it means?
I believe it goes something a little like "I don't give a crap what headscarves mean in other societies, I wear what I want".
>>
>>26064604
More like "I believe I will get that sweet attention if I wear this. Look at me, I'm so progressive :)"
>>
>>26064461
Do you carry a team of six Voltorbs?
>>
>>26064548
They knew all along. I've always loved fried chicken and watermelon, I have several neglected children by several different women, my car has spinners, and I end every sentence with "you know what I'm sayin"
>>
>>26064664
We wuz whites?... I'm so confused.
>>
>>26064644
top kek
>>
>>26063036
No. Japan really isn't that progressive. We're luck to even have had darker skin tones in XY's customization. And with religion being even more fickle (and could affect sales rates cause 'murica) it wouldn't be a good move to have them in the next games. They'll probably only ever have a sari with tumblr misinterpreting it as a hijab.
>>
What would a Muslim's team look like /vp/?

>Electrode
>Lunatone
>Accelgor
>?
>?
>?
>>
File: Mahound.png (87 KB, 899x797) Image search: [Google]
Mahound.png
87 KB, 899x797
>>26064727
>>
>>26064376
old testiment is in there whether you like it or not. Its no different than the barbaric texts in the quran
>>
>>26063217
Literally a copy pasted newfag reply

yeezus, how long have you been browsing ? 3 years ? XDDDDD
>>
>>26064882
It's true that it's still there, but the New Testament in the Bible and all the Jesus stuff does effectively override it. Does the Quran do something similar? I genuinely do not know.
>>
>>26064882
I'm not sure who the people are following Leviticus at all besides ultra-orthodox jews. I've definitely seen no Christians do it. The gospels are the primary text for Christians and supersede the other parts of the bible, those who say otherwise either misunderstand or are purposely warping things to suit their needs.

>>26064969
The Qur'an is 100% viewed as the unalterable word of God and the Hadiths are secondary sources from people who knew Muhammad used to clarify things.
>>
>>26064727
Fuckin epic my dude
>>
File: The prophet mohammed.png (2 MB, 794x1127) Image search: [Google]
The prophet mohammed.png
2 MB, 794x1127
>>26064727
>Electrode
>Lunatone
>Accelgor
>Gogoat
>Hippowden
>Ralts

Also, epic pokemon thread my dudes
>>
>>26065077
>Ralts
Aisha?
>>
>>26065190
Too soon.
>>
File: 1461526614856.jpg (8 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
1461526614856.jpg
8 KB, 250x182
>>26063036
we had this exact same thread not too long ago please REFRAIN
>>
>>26065190
Ralts, both and , not only for Aisha but all children who have received the love of Mohammed over 1400 years.
>>
File: Honor.jpg (20 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Honor.jpg
20 KB, 480x640
>>26065230
Please stop :(
>>
>>26065230
*both male and female
>>
>>26065242
What are you, a racist? It's a very important part of Muslim culture. I'm not doing it.
>>
Guys, they make a point of there being NO earth religon in pokemon. No jews, nor christians, nor muslims or hindus.
>>
>>26065290
There's a cathedral in Sinnoh. It's to the core Sinnoh legendaries, but was obviously christian inspired. And good for them.
>>
>>26063036
I know this is bait, but anyone who actually feels this way should commit suicide. Take your religious sexism and shove it.
>>
>>26063164
This
>>
File: 1418022170192s.jpg (3 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
1418022170192s.jpg
3 KB, 118x125
>>26063546
This has got to be bate.
>>
File: 321343.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
321343.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>26065290
No, they just would never show Islam because it's surrounded by controversy, what with all the pedophilia, gay stonings, slavery etc..
>>
>>26063525
Pokémon deals with:
Unsupervised children's adventures
A complete absence of religion
Evolution
...Muslims aren't the fucking demographic, so they shouldn't be catered to.
>>
File: 1445454807186.jpg (96 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445454807186.jpg
96 KB, 640x360
>>26063036
Jesus christ Sven or Hans we all know that you swedes/germans has a hijab fetish, but this is ridiculous.
And btw Hijab, Niqab, burka etc. is never okay
>>
File: 1446030568522.jpg (360 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
1446030568522.jpg
360 KB, 1280x881
>>26063384
Yeah and see where Sweden and Germany are going.
>Europeans are the most tolerant and liberal people on Earth
And that will be our Peoples dead, Lucky i live in Estonia and shitskins will never come here. No muh welfare Money
>>
>>26065675
>Estonia
>shitskins will never come here.
yes because they are already inside
>>
I'll never understand the let'fs boner for islam when it's like the fucking antithesis of everything they stand for
>>
>>26065609
>Unsupervised
wrong
>>
>>26063036
>not even in the Kalosian capital of Lumiose.
Good, it should represent what native French people wear. Not invaders and other cultures.
>>
>>26065687
True our pm was born in Swedenistan .
+ We got some stinky russians.
>>
>>26065654
Delete this, that image triggers me.Go back stupid /pol/ack
>>>/pol/
>>26065737
Stop hating Sweden. Sweden and Germany is the most human nations in facist Europe now
>>
>>26064346
I saw a girl wearing a hijab playing in a TCG tournament once
>>
>>26063146
One of the world's best countries? Looks like a great spot to me compared to the United Cucks of America in the bottom of the list of 1st world countries.
>>
File: Build wall.png (845 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Build wall.png
845 KB, 800x600
>>26063814
Got a better team.
>>
>>26063422
That's because they count one rape case as like 10 rape cases and the definition of rape is much more broad and the women actually report rapes. If you compare to america the definition is not as broad and the women doesn't report not even close as often to the police.
>>
>>26065797
>allowing terrorists to enter tournaments
Yep, totally your fault if you get bombed
>>
Is the US literally the most cucked nation in the world?

>50% spics and nigs
>a big part of the population has Poland-tier living standards
>wageslaves
>shit healthcare
>doesn't get 5 weeks paid vacation
>literally the word cuckhold's origin
>getting an education costs you a kidney
>cucked by minorites
>cucked by the 1%
>manlets
>overweight
>most multicultural country in the world

I'm sure even know many of you americans prep your spic/nig bull in the cuckshed for their gf.
>>
>>26065759
(You)
>>
File: 532.png (189 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
532.png
189 KB, 640x475
>>26065759
>>
>>26063570
10/10 post
>>
>>26063892
Underrated
>>
I wonder how many of these pasty white progressives ITT who fetishize Islam would be just as happy living in a majority Muslim nation as they are living in their own countries right now.
In the West people will, at most, call you a faggot for fapping to r34.
Try walking down the street in your furry costume while also being gay or "trans" in a nation like Afganistan or Pakistan or Yemen.
>>
>>26066288
Won't it be great? Shitskins will finally remove all subhumans, first great deed in possibly centuries
>>
Hijabs oppress woman, fucking sexist pig
>>
>>26065697
Professor Oak infrequently calls you to remind you of proper bicycle etiquette
>there's parental supervision in Pokémon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.