[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best villainous team and why is it Team Rocket?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 0.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
Which is the best villainous team and why is it Team Rocket?
>>
Team eclipse
>>
Team Dim Sun
>>
Maxie did nothing wrong
>>
>Team Aqua
Want to expand the seas, to remove humanity and heal the world.
>Team Magma
Want to expand the land, to progress humanity and end overpopulation.
>Team Galactic
Want to remake the world into an idealistic image.
>Team Plasma
Want to free pokemon from slavery.
>Team Flare
Want to create an aesthetically perfect world.

>Team Rocket
hurr lets steal pokeymanz XD
>>
I liked Team Rocket
Just a bunch of thugs running around doing crimes and getting cash is much more relatable when cults and zealots in all other gens
>>
Literally anything but Flare.
>>
>>26061765
Except Rocket are the heroes

>To protect the world from devastation
To stop Magma and Aqua from destroying the planet
>To unite all peoples within our nation
To prevent Team Flare dividing society into strata
>To denounce the evils of truth and love
To stop Team Plasma and show them for what they really are
>To extend are reach to the stars above
To stop Team Galactic remaking the universe by conquering it themselves
>>
Rocket: 10/10
Aqua: 5/10
Magma: 5/10
Galactic: 3/10
Plasma: 7/10
Flare: 0/10
>>
>>26061731
I don't understand why Colress is included here. He's not really a member of team plasma, he simply cooperates with them so he can work on his research. He doesn't support them at all. If anything he opposes them, since he seems interested in you bring out your Pokémon's true potential.
>>
File: 150px-Madame_Boss.png (93 KB, 150x252) Image search: [Google]
150px-Madame_Boss.png
93 KB, 150x252
Behold, the TRUE leader of Team Rocket.
>>
>>26061804
This. The image OP posted sucks.
>>
>>26061765

>literally anything is better than Rocket. Basic mafia ripoff.
>>
File: 800px-giovanni_bw_anime.png (153 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
800px-giovanni_bw_anime.png
153 KB, 584x329
>>26061765
>>26061833

>mfw stealing and selling Mons on the global black market from the deck of my private yacht

Enjoy your idealism, you progressive cultist tards.
>>
>>26061816

New waifu obtained.
>>
>>26061765

>Team Rocket
Fuck bitches, get money, all to awesome theme music.
>>
>>26061731
Archie is the best. He could straight beat up those other pussy leaders.
>>
>>26061731
The best villainous team don't exist yet.
>>
Rocket 7/10
Aqua/Magma 8/10
Galactic 9/10
Plasma 7/10
Flare 0/10
>>
Team Flare itself was stupid, but Lysandre was possibly one of the best villains due to X/Y showing him killing [albeit offscreen] hundreds if not thousands of pokemon, and unlike Giovanni who is implied to have died, actually gets killed.
>>
>>26061731
I actually thought Team Flare was pretty fucked up. Team Galactic was saturday morning cartoon tier in comparison.

>hurr I just wanna remake the world in my image and be the king

>oh I want to kill everyone INCLUDING Pokemon because they're all stupid and ugly except me and a few people who follow me

That's literally the Holocaust right there. Of course since X and Y's story was a rushed piece of shit with so many loose ends not many think about it.
>>
>>26061765

>Aqua
The earth itself doesnt "survive" off lifeforms living on it. It's not healing.. just humans becoming extinct.. nothing else.

>Magma
I dont think they thought less water through enough

>Galactic
opinionnsssss

>Plasma
I'm honestly confused about this one... what were we taught about pokemon being trapped in Pokeballs and having masters was good?

>Flare
opinions.

>Team rocket
Stealing shit.. getting rich.. seems pretty legit compared to the rest.
>>
Are the people who dick suck Rocket genwunners? It's by far the blandest, least developed team (Flare is the stupidest team). ORAS Aqua/Magma, Galactic, and Plasma are all way better. The idea of a mob team is great but it was not executed well at all.
>>
>>26062161
But it's not a bad team. Plasma was ass because Ghetsis obviously wanted to rule the world from the start. Anybody who thought it would end any other way was an idiot
>>
>>26062051
Plasma were set up to look like good guys when they're "secretly" bad, your first fight with them involves them kicking a Muuna. Some members think they're actually on the good side which is why it split into two factions in the sequel.
>>
File: Yukiko_arcade_artwork.jpg (403 KB, 1976x988) Image search: [Google]
Yukiko_arcade_artwork.jpg
403 KB, 1976x988
>>26062161
Sometimes the blandest girl is the best because there's no gimmicks to fuck her up. Sad but true when that happens because it means "you didn't shit the bed, congrats!"
>>
>>26062033
Lysandre didn't kill anything. He was going to kill all the Pokémon on the routes around Geosenge but Tierno and those losers got them all to escape in time.

He was using residual energy from Xerneas/Yveltal to power the weapon and he's only assumed to be dead in Y because he's immortal in X.

Lysandre is just pre-Platinum Cyrus with a flashy suit.
>>
>>26061731
>why is it Team Rocket?

instead of being retarded fanatics they're a regular mafia, mobbing people, using pokemon powers for their own gain, while stealing and conducting experiments for supremacy

also best boss design
>>
>>26062318
>>26061731
>Why is it team rocket
Why is it team /rocket/? Completely unrelated but this is the question I took away from this and now I need answers. Where did the names for any of these groups come from?
>>
Colress deserves more than one line of throwaway NPC dialogue in Kalos.
>>
File: Watercyclesummary.jpg (167 KB, 750x523) Image search: [Google]
Watercyclesummary.jpg
167 KB, 750x523
>>26061765
>Team Aqua
lol, we gonna make it rain forever, but we don't know that the water from the rain came from the ocean. We are just drying the ocean XD
>Team Magma
We are going to use the sun to dry the ocean and then the water will be become rain... wait what?
>Team Galactic
fuck u atheists. God exixts. And I will have him in my ball
>Team Plasma
Nobody will tell that I'm a villian if I say that I'm a good person. And my son thinks that he's freeing the pokemon but he's actually working for the evil team. Kinda like Che Guevara.
>Team Flare
If you're not pretty, you can't live in this world. fck you manlets. I kinda liked this plan

>Team Rocket
We stole pokemon.
We sold pokemon.
We kill pokemon.
We make shiny pokemon.
Anyone wants to revive your team? No. Because your team sucks.
>>
>>26062316
wait wow. they look way too identical. what if Cyrus was Lyssandre all along? Lysandre survives comes to Sinnoh, learns about Arceus and wants to get him to form his new world...damn GOAT
>>
>>26064683
Magma wanted to erupt the volcano
>>
>>26062161
How are there people that unironically like Magma/Aqua? By far the most retarded goals and least threatening.
>>
Team flare might be shit but lysandre is boss as fuck.
>>
>>26064721
Mt. Chimney is not even close to the ocean. It would destroy a good part of hoenn before expand the land. Unless their plan is to burn Hoenn (which is not), team magma plan is really stupid.
>>
Someone said it a while back but I'll rephrase it as a question: Why is it that the most down to earth evil organization is yhe most favored one in a high fantasy setting where humanity coexists with creatures of all shapes and sizes that possess immense elemental, physical, and reality bending powers?
What is it about the more out-there goals of the other organizations that are unappealing, in a setting like Pokemon?
>>
>>26061731
Anything but Plasma.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.