[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on each of these starters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x858
What are your thoughts on each of these starters?
>>
>>26055784
They all suck.
>>
File: lmaoing at ur life.jpg (21 KB, 130x184) Image search: [Google]
lmaoing at ur life.jpg
21 KB, 130x184
>>26055784
>down syndrome owl, coral volcano "cat" and water ball
>believable
>>
>>26055784
>Top
Great
>Middle
Fucking disgusting
>Bottom
Good

So obviously the middle set is going to turn out to be real.
>>
>>26055784
The bottom ones are the only likable designs. Top are decent but I'm not a fan. Middle are fake and fucking horrendous and the fact they keep getting posted is just
>>
>>26055784
Untrue and homosexual
>>
>>26055806
>the fact they keep getting posted is just
it's literally just one autist making threads about it everyday
>>
>>26055784
what even is the middle fire starter? It looks like complete shit. This can't be real. It doesn't have to be cute and cuddly, but this is so jagged and rough and gross.
>>
>>26055825
According to owlfag, it's totally a cat.
>>
>Believable
Already confirmed fake http://marix20.deviantart.com/journal/Sun-and-Moon-Starters-fan-made-604932791

>Believable but pretty deniable
Why? Because you don't like the designs? They have more pointing towards them than any other random fakemon leak that pops up

>Absolute shit
This
>>
>go to serebii
>nothing
>close thread
>>
>Water on the top is top cute
>all the middle ones are shit
>Grass and Fire are alright
>all three are fake
>>
>>26055784
First set is confirmed fake, second set doesn't perfectly match the trademarks (no matter how hard the creator samefags and claims is does), third set is the only one that's believable but the fact that it leaked right after the previous set was debunked is suspicious. I say they're all fake. I hope I'm wrong about the last leak though, they're pretty based and I'm already butthurt the water starer from the second leak is fake.
>>
I want the fucking bird with a scarf on the bottom. Why can't it be real? ;_;
>>
>>26055839
>They have more pointing towards them than any other random fakemon leak that pops up

Owlfag detected. The leak you agree is shit has a grass owl, a fire cat, AND a water seal, yours only has the owl. Your retarded turd rabbit isn't a fucking cat and no amount of samefagging to the contrary will make it a cat.
>>
>>26055926

>DURRRR I DONT LIKE THE DESIGNS SO THEY MUST BE FAKE XD
>>
First set are amazing, seal is fucking mint. Shame its fake.

Second is fucking diabolically shit. Antomy doesnt make sense, just shit and ugly. Will be disproven when coro coro is out, easy.

3rd is meh. Seal is weak compared to top seal, as well as tiger.. Owl is dope though. Zerudez at work here though, easy.

Cant wait for real reveals, this getting boring now.
>>
>>26055784
If we ever got something like the middle ones then their evos better be fucking fantastic.
>>
>>26055940
Epic. The volcano piece of trash in that pic is nowhere near a cat. The water ball thing also doesn't look like a seal.
>>
>>26055784
>Top
I like them, they don't do anything too badly and the Water one hits the right spots.

>Middle
The Grass one has a strange face and looks too harmless, I can't make heads or tails of the Fire one, the Water one looks too weak as well.

>Bottom
The Grass one is pleasing, the other two look like the Fakemon you'd find on an Action Replay package.
>>
>>26055784

What? The middle ones are so not believable that it's cringe worthy just looking at them. Those aren't believable at all. Ironically those are the ones people were hyping up the most which makes no sense to me
>>
>>26055839
The owl was leaked independently of the other two.
>>
>>26055784
Top ones: Bird and seal are adorable, cat looks pretty damn cool. I would use them all if they were real.

Middle ones: They can burn in the same fire that middle thing did. The only one I would use is the owl.

Bottom ones: They look pretty adorable and I like the idea of the owl having roots for wings making it flightless, I would use all of them in a heartbeat.
>>
>>26055784
>Top
the water one is decent. The fire one is decent but doesn't look that much like a pokemon. The grass one has Froakie's nose bubbles.

>Middle
not even funny

>Bottom
The grass one is great. The fire one is great but I have a hard time believing they would make that a starter and not something in the wild. The water one is eh, and you can tell the artist had trouble with the eyes.
>>
>>26055784
Top ones have already been debunked http://marix20.deviantart.com/journal/Sun-and-Moon-Starters-fan-made-604932791

Middle ones look like absolute shit, even for concept art. Maybe just the owl since it was posted first.

Last ones seem pretty believable and I like the designs but at this point so much shit has been debunked I'm not totally agreeing on anything until we get an official reveal.
>>
>>26056067
>people

It's one guy, presumably the guy that created them. He got lucky with the grass owl matching the trademarks and is now trying to convince everyone that clusterfuck of a fire starter is a cat. Or alternatively that it's neither a cat nor the fire starter and it just happened to be leaked alongside the grass starter and what could reasonably be assumed to be the water starter (which also doesn't match the trademarks, watch him try to claim that's not meant to be a starter either).
>>
really sick of these constant shitty fakes tbqh
>>
>>26055839
>>26055940
Even taking into account what went on with the top ones, I call double standards on you guys:
>owlfags force their leaks
>people call fake
>"lel you're just saying that because you don't like them"
>other leaks rise up
>everyone actually believes them
>"wah they're fake because i don't like them"
That being said, I don't know why fake leak posters post on 4chan of all sites. Like, what have they to gain from doing so that they couldn't gain more of by posting on literally any other site?
>>
>>26055802
I agree with this anon.
>>
>>26055784
>top set
>literally my mom's orange cat
>fugly seal
>believable

>middle set
>fire-type thefuckisthis
>doodles of a three year old
>believable

>bottom set
>smug bird
>seal would bro/10
>adorable thingy
>fake and gay
>absolute shit

Literally worst taste.
Bottom>top>>middle
>>
>>26056229
>That being said, I don't know why fake leak posters post on 4chan of all sites.

Easy, 4chan is their home site (so they think every other site is cancer by default and wouldn't stoop to posting there) and they can't figure out how to post on 2ch which is the only reputable source for leaks. Of course they're going to post here.

>Like, what have they to gain from doing so that they couldn't gain more of by posting on literally any other site?

Speaking from personal experience as a fake leaker, people outside 4chan seem more willing to believe leaks coming from 4chan than leaks originating on their own sites. Just as recently as a week ago GameFAQs was still arguing over a fake leak I created that was debunked two months ago. If I had posted that shit straight to GameFAQs I guarantee you it would've been forgotten in a week.
>>
Down-syndrome owl is going to be real. I believe it more and more the longer it goes without being disproven.
>>
>>26055784
the thrid starters still look better than the owl and retarded fire mon starters
>>
>>26055784
They shouldn't be acknowledge at all.
>>
>gen 8 rolls around
>dozens of leaks posted every day
>high quality wireframe models
>staged actors on sets designed to look like Gamefreak's office
>professional quality magazine mockups printed on authentic Japanese paper
>rapid prototype game engine for custom video leaks
>one set of badly drawn leaks that gets samefagged to hell and back every single day
>>
>>26056278
>liking the shittiest seal

how the fuck is anything in the middle believable?
>>
>>26055802
I hate that this is true
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 720x405
>take photos of leaked starters
>link to your Deviantart for traffic saying you "made" them
>eventually revealed to be legit

EVERY TIME
>>
>>26055784
They're all fake.
>>
>>26057901
>how the fuck is anything in the middle believable?
I said it wasn't. The middle set is absolute shittiest by far.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.