[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun and Moon info.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 29
Here's the deal. I've been getting closer with two sources. One is from Nintendo Iberica (Spain) and the other is from the Pokémon delegation of France. The first one apparently had a close relationship with the source of Hiro (you probably know him because the noesfake meme, but he had A LOT of info during the fifth and sixth gen)
I don't have any visual proof, because since the leak of the trademarks of Sun and Moon way back in February, Pokémon has made it's NDA's a lot more restrictive, but I can assure you all I have is legit info. If I were you I would probably call this bullshit too, but this is how things are. You are free to believe me or not.

So ask about Sun and Moon and I will answer everything that I know.
>>
Starters? Region? Plot? New Features? Characters?
>>
Legendaries?
>>
>>26053776
What does the grass starter look like?
>>
>>26053801
>>26053826
>>26053851

>All these dumb newfags falling for this bullshit with ZERO evidence

I fucking hope you all fall on knives.
>>
>>26053856
Nobody ever said we're gonna believe this guy at all, I'm personally just seeing what kind of shit he can come up with.
>>
>>26053856
Can you just let people have some fun? Surely no one in here actually believes him but there's no harm in being curious just in case OP is legit.
>>
File: 1460829314580.png (29 KB, 239x237) Image search: [Google]
1460829314580.png
29 KB, 239x237
>>
>>26053776
I've seen maybe 25 of these.
>>
Let's start with an easy one. What is the May information going to be?
>>
>>26053776
99% chance this is bullshit, but fuck it. Mega Johto starters, yes or no?
>>
>>26053887
>Can you just let people have some fun?

People say this every time but how the fuck is it fun? You're just wasting time reading information made up by some fuckhead.
>>
> How are dicks made?
>>
>>26053908
I'm not OP but that should be easy for anyone to really figure out, this months CoroCoro teased the boxart and told us we "can't see the boxart yet" and promised an "announcement that the world has been waiting for" in May. Apparently they didn't say this announcement would be in the next issue but just said it would come in May. Considering the fact they teased the boxart it should be obvious we'll get the boxart, and by extension the legendaries, next month.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 635x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 635x456
>>26053926
And what do you suggest we do on this dying board?
>>
>>26053926
This board has no new material to talk about. We are stagnating under the reign of Gen 6. Let us talk about something new, even if it's fake.

Unless you have better ideas for topics?
>>
>>26053801

For the starters, I want to also settle down one thing. The trademarks that were about Pokémon are Solgaleo, Lunaala, Mokuroh and Ashimari. Nyabby and Marshadow apparently don't belong to Pokémon at all.
With that said, while Solgaleo and Lunaala are the box legends, the other two are not starters. Mokuroh is a Grass/Flying owl that evolves twice and Ashimari is a Water squid that evolves either to a Water/Dark o Water/Psychic. I only know about them because when the trademarks appeared my info told me not to believe them. Also, Mokuroh is not the regional bird.

The starters are a Grass armadillo, a Fire rabbit and a Water iguana. Don't know about the names, my source doesn't like to give names unless necessary. I asked about the typing about the final evos and apparently they will be Grass/Rock, Fire/Fairy and Water/Fighting.

The region will be Southern France and Hawaii. Yes, this sound like the most current location since everyone's saying it, and I was also sceptical, but it is what it is. You start on one of the islands in the south and you end in Kalos north (not sure if you end there before postgame or after the League, source didn't told me.)

Don't know anything about the main characters, but customization is back and with more options.

Your mother is the professor of the region and your father is... the Champion. He helps you throughout the main story to fight against the evil team and his main Pokemon is the pseudo of the region, which is a Fighting/Dragon.

Speaking of the evil team, the theme of the games will be a critic to sectarianism and religion. You will find cults of both Solgaleo and Lunaala, each having a most traditional and peaceful branch and a radical and violent branch. The leader of the evil team was friends with your parents when they were children but then she was forced to enter the cult. Apparently this evil team will have the most complex backstory and the will not be limited to "we are evil because reasons".
>>
File: No, I dont want that!.jpg (46 KB, 365x350) Image search: [Google]
No, I dont want that!.jpg
46 KB, 365x350
>>26054039

>Your mother is the professor of the region
>>
>>26054039
>Mokuroh is a Grass/Flying owl
stopped reading there
>>
>>26054039
>southern France

Haha, nope. Nice try, 6.5 fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 722x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 722x494
>>26054039
>Another Squid Mon
>Those Starters
>Your Mother is the Prof and your Father is the Champ
Too good to be real.
>>26054071
Faggot.
>>
>>26054134
OP literally wrote his bait to include the worst possible game decisions he could think of and you think it's too good to be real.

~bepis~
>>
>>26054039

>the theme of the games will be a critic to sectarianism and religion.

You had me till there. GF would never touch such issues. All evil teams were bad cause reasons' because of a reason. Neutrality.

Also
> didn't told me?
Learm speak engrish
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>26054166
>Seriously implying a Water/Fighting Iguana wouldn't be rad as fuck

I'd pick that shit in a heartbeat.
>>
File: intothetrashitgoes.jpg (44 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
intothetrashitgoes.jpg
44 KB, 300x400
>>26054039
>official Pokemon game
>cults
You fucked up OP
>>
>>26054190
not as rad as a grass owl...

...hehe
>>
>>26054039
>Customization is back
Nice try.
>>
>>26054097
What if you're wrong by just saying "6.5" and not "gen 6"? You nerd must be delusional to think that we're done with Zygarde. It's obvious that Zygarde has to do something with S/M.
Anyway, it could take place in another generation yes, but I think that's stupid for a number of reasons, including that it would hurt them to do that more than help them overcoming the shortcomings of XY/ORAS.
>>
>>26054200
>What is Team Plasma

It's still fake as shit.
>>
>>26054039
Ashimari is literally a portmanteau of Seal Ball

Fake
>>
About the legendaries, Solgaleo is Fire/Fairy lion (yes, same type as the final stage of the rabbit) and Lunaala is a Dark/Fairy kind of mix between a dragon and a bird. Pretty majestic apparently. The third legend is Ground/Fairy and has a relationship with Zygarde (don't know anything more about this, source didn't give details about this)

There will be megas, and my source says that there will be 30 new megas, but my source says the mechanic of the megaevolution has suffered some changes (again, don't know specific details about this either)
So far the megas I know are Johto starters (Grass/Fairy, Fire/Ground and Water/Dragon), Skarmory, Milotic, Dragonite (Dragon/Fairy), Carnivine, Qwilfish, Beheyeem, Seismitoad, Drapion and Vileplume. I'll try to know about the rest.

Don't know anything about May CoroCoro reveal because my sources have nothing to do with CoroCoro or Japan, but I bet it'll be the legends and the starters.
>>
>>26054039
>Grass/Flying owl
Big warning sign right here
>Region is southern France and Hawaii
Another big warning sign
>Fighting/Dragon pseudo-legendary
Seems to be taken from one of those fake leaked lists of Pokemon
>Game criticizes religion
Yeah, no way GF would do that- criticizing religion triggers too many people

3/10 try harder.
>>
>>26054242
>There will be megas, and my source says that there will be 30 new megas, but my source says the mechanic of the megaevolution has suffered some changes (again, don't know specific details about this either)
You have any suspicion as to who this is limited to, or perhaps if it sounds like something such as Primals, which are basically Megas: Recoded?
>>
>>26054242
Mega dragonite, dragon fairy...don't play with my heart op!
>>
>>26054242
>only fairies legendaries
No es fake
>>
>>26054242
>Skarmory
>Beheyeem
>Vileplume
I NEEEEEEEEEED ITTTTTTTT
>>
For those saying Game Freak wouldn't criticize religion, fifth gen had a critic to animal slavery. They can market that theme towards children if they want and be as subtle as they want. Source told me that this may be a reaction to Youkai Watch appealing to more young kids, but he's not 100% sure.

Also, is seventh gen, but is a sequel to XY like GSC was to RBY. My source laughed when he saw all the people claiming it was 6.5
>>
>>26054305
Mhm, I don't see any reason to believe you either.
>>
>>26054212
>It's obvious that Zygarde has to do something with S/M
Based on what evidence?

The strange souvenir? Nope. A venerated pokemon in a region FAR FROM Kalos.

The formes?
Distribution.

Thousand Waves/Arrows?
Distribution.

But please, what other evidence do you have? God help you if you say the colors on Kaiju Zygarde's chest. That's profoundly autistic if you believe that.

But really, what evidence is there that makes it SO OBVIOUS?
>>
>>26054305
Do you know if the postgame involves going through Kalos again, like how in GSC you went through Kanto again?
>>
>>26054305
>My source laughed when he saw all the people claiming it was 6.5
Anyone who believes it's still gen 6 or 6.5 deserve to be laughed at until they kill themselves like the worthless pieces of shit they are.
>>
>>26054365
I'll go with the autistic option, as that isn't the retarded option, thanks.
The chest literally predicts S/M itself, so please, have a fun ass time while we're still in April.
>>
Nyabby and Marshadow not being actual Pokemon might be true, since the images of their trademarks are way more cropped than Solgoleo's/Lunaala's/Ashimari's/Mokuroh's trademarks and neither Nyabby nor Marshadow were registered/published on the same date as Mokuroh and Ashimari (which were both registered/published on the same dates). Nyabby's and Marshadow's names also feel kind of off so Mokuroh and Ashimari not being starters might be true.
>>
>>26054305
Animal slavery and any kind of slavery is thought to be bad by almost everyone.

Religion is a no-touchy subject.

Pity. You had a really good chance of ruse.

Next time try harder.
>>
>>26054242
Too good to be true.
>>
File: giphy.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>26054393
>predicts SM itself
>>
>>26054305
The point is that the game criticizes slavery, when that is the point of the fucking game.
>>
>>26054413
but then again, if we can figure that out anyone who wants to fake leaks can as well.

At least he isn't claiming shitty owl
>>
>>26054416
Religion itself it's untouchable, but radicalism and violence in the name of religion is seen bad by everyone. I would assume that that's way there are two branches of the cult.
>>
>>26054393
What were XY colors again?
>>
>>26054423
Nah. Have you ever questioned why that specific choice of colors? The choice of the EXACT samw colors used in X/Y's logos, Xerneas and Yveltal + the logos of S/M?
I might be seeing things, but this is something even blind people can see.
>>
>>26054467
The exact same colors as the ones found on the outer parts from the center of Perfect Zygarde's chest.
>>
>>26054446
>At least he isn't claiming shitty owl
See >>26054039
>Mokuroh is a Grass/Flying owl that evolves twice
>>
>>26054039
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjQdehBDvis
thats right baby
>>
>>26054493
Nah. Have you ever questioned why that specific choice of goalposting? The choice is the EXACT samw goalposting used in muh pentagon, muh compatibility, and muh graphics?
I might be seing things, but gen 6 shitposting is something blind people can see.
>>
>>26054509
Oh shit
>>
Leaving the topic of religion behind, the region will show the most drastic differences between day and night in the franchise. For example, the regional Normal/Flying Pokémon will have a branch evolution where it evolves to a Normal/Flying if leveling up normally and to a Dark/Flying if levelling up in the night. This isn't the only case apparently, and the game will focus a lot in differences like this.

Also, don't anything about normal evolutions at this moment. I've been asking this to both of my sources and they haven't told me anything about this until now.
>>
>>26054520
That's a good argument with no actual argument. At this point, you're shifting the goalpost of what shitposting is. Good going, 7friend.
>>
>>26054542
That's a good comment with no actual substance. At this point, you're overusing commas in incorrect places and further proving that you are an underage faggot who literally cannot stop sucking cocks but still has time to shitpost on 4chan. Good going, 6fag.
>>
>>26054493
>>26054557
So, what's your word on this again? At this rate, I take it as you don't have much to say about it other than that you accept it.
>>
>>26054575
I accept that SM are Gen 7. Correct.
>>
File: 1367448245684.jpg (82 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1367448245684.jpg
82 KB, 645x773
>>26053776
>>26054039
>>26054242
>>26054305
>>26054463
>>26054535
Tío no juegues con nosotros... ¿Tienes alguna prueba que indique que dices la verdad? ¿De qué trabajas para estar supuestamente tan cerca de Pokémon Iberia?
>>
>>26054446
Yeah, but most people tend to group those 3 as starters together and think of Marshadow as the third legi like if it was already confirmed and don't pay attention to the trademarks' dates thinking they were all published on the trademark site at the same time using the same format. This is the first time I see someone grouping Nyabby and Marshadow out of the order trademarks so it feels a little bit weird.
>>
File: 1460927749238.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460927749238.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>26054588
Well, okay. I guess it seems like my reasoning has been trumped by someone who didn't even attempt to throw anything but big meanie words on me, name-calling and such without touching my reasoning. Oh whatever shall I do?
>>
File: forwhatpurpose.jpg (26 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
forwhatpurpose.jpg
26 KB, 400x562
>>26054242
>Grass/Fairy Mega Meganium
>Fire/Ground Mega Typhlosion
>Dragon/Fairy Mega Dragonite
>>
>>26054416
Gen 4 has literal ties to Christianity. They took a game focused on science and evolution and explained its plot holes and lore with "literal pokemon versions of God and Satan". Magma and Aqua were also cults that worshipped legends as basically gods and were willing to sacrifice a lot of living beings to get what they wanted.

Also animal cruelty and slavery does not sound wrong to everyone. Many people believe animals are lesser beings to humans. In fact human trafficking and slavery still exists to this day.

Religious cults don't seem that far out of the question so long as they be subtle about it. A fucking Disney movie about cute animals wearing clothes had a story about racism, segregation, glass ceilings and fraud. Just cause it's for kids doesn't mean it can't have a dark undertone.
>>
>>26054039
>will be a critic to sectarianism and religion
0/10 better luck next time
>>
>>26054650
Probably should just kill yourself.

I mean, really, you have literally no other options.
Also, if OP is still here, fuck off. The only worthwhile thing you said was the Gen 7 thing. Sadly, that is something everyone but this fagtard here knows already.
>>
>>26054672
You seem to be the odd one out.
You're the only one who's been spouting "kill yourself faggot retard" as if it validated your argument. You bring nothing to the argument, thread or board by posting this. I'm pretty sure that's classified as shitposting.
>>
> What are the graphic improvements?

> Are there any new ROCK type pokemon?
>>
im gay
>>
>>26054734
I knew it!
>>
>>26054734
No, I'm gay.
>>
>>26054754
/thread
>>
>>26054603
No trabajo en nada relacionado a Pokémon o Nintendo. Mi fuente de España la conozco por unos amigos que teníamos en común y que nos presentaron hace dos años. (Y he tardado bastante en que me considere alguien fiable para decirme información)
Sobre la otra fuente, la conozco porque me la presentó la primera. Si pudiera mostrar algo para mostrar que soy fiable lo haría, pero 1) no pienso arriesgar el trabajo de mis fuentes enseñando su identificación (además de que sólo me lo enseñó la primera fuente una vez) y 2) no me han enseñado ningún material gráfico sobre los juegos, Pokémon, gameplay...

Por eso es normal que la gente desconfíe, pero no puedo hacer nada respecto a eso salvo a esperar que empiecen a revelar información de los juegos.
>>
I'm speculating the sun and moon legendaries will pull a Zekrom and Kyurem with a Lunar/Solar Eclipse like ability, or the villain team trying to perform an eclipse.
>>
>>26054891
Or they'll try to create eternal sunlight/eternal darkness
>>
>>26054828
Aunque lo que nos cuentas del juego suena a puta mierda, por alguna razón no parece que estés mintiendo... Espero que no sea otro troleo más, aunque ahora mismo no tenemos mucho más a lo que agarrarnos, así que, qué cojones, ahí van más preguntas:

¿Has visto alguna imagen o video?
¿Personalmente qué tal crees que será el juego?
Supongo que será imposible pero, ¿podrías dar alguna manera de contactar contigo (tumblr o algo así)?
Y, por cierto, no serás de la mafia de Sekiam, ¿no?
Con mafia de Sekiam me refiero a toda esa cuadrillita de amigos y novia de Sekiam a los que Nintendo España les regala juegos y les contratan para colaborar en la revista oficial
>>
How many new Pokemon will their be?
>>
>>26056069
OP pls deliver
>>
>>26055961
No he visto ningún material gráfico. Ni imágenes, ni vídeos, ni siquiera dibujos que hayan hecho mis fuentes. Toda la información que tengo es escrita u oral.

Personalmente tiene pinta de que serán unos juegos bastante buenos. Ya no sólo por la historia, que parece que tomará un tema más adulto, si no porque ahora que han experimentado con la 3DS con la sexta generación, sumado al tiempo de desarrollo que llevan los juegos (empezaron al parecer poco antes de la salida de XY). Además se cerrará el arco de historia de Kalos como se hizo con GSC... A mí me suena bastante bien por todo lo que me han dicho respecto a los juegos.
Tengo Twitter, pero prefiero no revelarlo y menos en un sitio como este. Incluso decir mi nombre de cuenta en Pokexperto me causaría bastantes problemas (tanto por gente que me preguntaría como por el admin que es muy escrupuloso con que alguien tenga información que él no tiene, que esto lo sé de primera mano)
Y no sé qué es la mafia de Sekiam, pero no pertenezco a ella ni he tratado con Sekiam más que saludarlo una vez.
>>
>>26056069
93 Pokémon. I have to find if there are new evos and preevos or if they are all original like XY
>>
>>26056296
¿Melkor sabe lo mismo que tú?
>>
File: 200px-Kay_Raichu.png (52 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
200px-Kay_Raichu.png
52 KB, 200x154
Raichu still doesn't have a mega, does he.
>>
>>26056321
Whether this is real or fake I do have a feeling that it's gonna be similar to X and Y where a good chunk of "new Pokemon" spots were given to megas.
>>
>>26056340
No estoy seguro de lo que sabe Melkor, pero definitivamente mucho menos que en anteriores gens. Principalmente porque Hiro era una de sus fuentes principales y porque últimamente Melkor está enemistado con Nintendo España, pero él no va a admitir que sus tiempos como leaker o fuente de información fiable han pasado.
>>
>>26053776
>I don't have any visual proof

Ok, then, fuck off until you DO have it.
>>
>>26056360
I'm still waiting for my source to tell me more about megas. I'll post it as soon as I know
>>
>>26056396
Puedes darnos una breve descripción física, por lo que sepas?
>>
File: 8f0.jpg (30 KB, 443x480) Image search: [Google]
8f0.jpg
30 KB, 443x480
>>26054242
>Carnivine
MEGA FUCKING CARNIVINE BOYS
>>
>>26056412
Descripción física de cada mega? Lo intentaré conseguir, pero si empiezo a pedirle demasiada info seguida al final se cansará y no me dirá nada. Toda la que he estado poniendo hasta ahora la he conseguido a lo largo del tiempo, no de golpe. De momento le he preguntado ahora sobre alguna mega más y si habrá nuevas evos y preevos.

Also, another thing I didn't post. There will be changes in the type effectiveness chart, like with Steel in XY. So far, I only know about Poison resisting and being effective to Water, but the way my source told me that suggests that it won't be the only change.
>>
>>26056464
>Poison
POISON FUCKING BUFFS BOYS IT'S ALL UPHILL FROM HERE
real or not these leaks are actually making me happy
>>
>>26056396
¿Cuantos pokémon nuevos y cuantas megas habrá?
>>
I can confirm that everything OP has said is true
>>
>>26056495
ya lo ha dicho tío, 30 megas y 93 Pokémon
>>
>>26056495
Bah, no importa, ya vi que eso ya lo respondiste.
>>
>>26056495
30 megas, 93 Pokémon (no sé si todos nuevos o no todavía)
>>
Are we getting mega victini?
>>
>>26056501
????????
>>
>>26056512
Si, pero es que hay muchos posts y justo a ese no lo ví
>>
File: 1298596062683.jpg (170 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1298596062683.jpg
170 KB, 679x427
>>26054039
>that would-be starter double type triangle
If this is real I will die of autism. If the Grass starter ended part Steel that lineup would have been GOAT.
>>
>>26054200

SM is aiming to reclaim the popularity of Gen 1, and part of that is bringing back the creepy stuff.
>>
>>26054242
>Mega Qwilfish
DO NOT FUCK WITH MY HEART
>>
>>26056587
You can tell that this is fake,since there is no way qwilfish is getting a mega
>>
>>26056605
Qwilfish? Is that a fakemon or something?
>>
>>26056636
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Qwilfish_(Pokémon)
>>
>>26056648
Whoosh...
>>
>>26056537
Rock/Fighting/Fairy isn't a type triangle
>>
File: 1461285894283.gif (213 KB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1461285894283.gif
213 KB, 255x192
>>26054039
>owl
Nope. You're done.
>>
File: 1307303080887.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1307303080887.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>26056657
YEAH DINGUS THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING
STEEL/FIGHTING/FAIRY WOULD HAVE BEEN
>>
>>26054242
Even if you are faking, you got me kinda hyped for johto starter megas
>>
Okay guys, last batch of info that my source has just sent me.
From the 93 Pokémon, 91 are totally new. 2 of them are Eevelutions, one being Dragon and the other being Steel.
More megas that I now know: Raichu, Avalugg, Sandlash, Crawdaunt, Spiritomb and Mienshao. Apparently none of this megas change types.

There will be more retypings in this gen, and not only for Fairy type. So far the ones that the source has just told me: Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie and Cresselia Psychic/Fairy, Gothithelle Psychic/Dark and Manaphy and Phione Water/Fairy

With that said, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'll continue
>>
>>26056482
I honestly doubt this guy but if poison does get this buff then that opens up more viability for poison Pokemon.
>>
>>26056752
>Dragon and Steel type Eevees
>Mega Sandslash
Man, this was bullshit before, but it's really steaming now. GF would NEVER do shit this cool.
>>
File: laughingcofagrigus.png (70 KB, 350x333) Image search: [Google]
laughingcofagrigus.png
70 KB, 350x333
>>26056752
>Mega Raichu
Deconfirmed for sure, Game Freak would sooner give Pikachu 10 Megas than give Raichu one
>>
>>26056829
Raichu is the most cucked Pokemon so yeah this reaffirm's OP's bullshit.
>>
>>26056752
>Mega Crawdaunt
>No Mega Cacturne
>>
File: Newman.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
Newman.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>26056752
>GF ever remembering Raichu exists

There goes your leak friendo

Though I'd be hype as fuck if Skarmory got that mega.
>>
Will Bug Types get a buff/ more moves??
>>
>>26056752
>Raichu
>>
Timmy Turner is your default name
>>
>>26054039

>Grass Armadillo
>Fire Rabbit
>Water Iguana

>HAWAII

I think you're severely mistaken; those starters fit a Mexican region FAR more
>>
>>26053926
>this isn't fun for me so it can't be fun for anyone
>>
>>26056296
"arco de historia"
thats not how arc is translated dumbass
>>
>>26057400
>rabbit
> mexico
choose one fag
>>
>>26057585
¿Es arco narrativo cierto?
>>
I've asked my source specifically about Mega Raichu/the deal with Pikachu, Mega Victini and a possible buff for Bug type. When he answers me I'll post again.

>>26057585 You're right. Probably I've translated that from arc d'histoire in French. I've been changing languages a lot in this last week.
>>
Mira, conozco a Melkor, Hiro y Sekiam más de lo que te crees, y dudo mucho que la fuente que te está revelando información sea cierta. Al final de cada frase u oración, por lo menos en la gran mayoría, dices que no te ha dado más detalles. Eso demuestra que realmente no te ha dado más tiempo para pensar una pajada mental más profunda que la actual. Si fuese verdad, darías tu nombre para beneficiarte. No lo haces porque sabes que es todo mentira y que, si revelas tu identidad, se te lanzarán encima cuando empiece a revelarse todo y realmente las cosas no coincidan. Eso sí, tienes los cojones de no defender tu postura correctamente. Dime algo convincente, que no haya podido pensar yo mismo leyendo publicaciones de 4chan, pues la gran mayoría de esas cosas son las que a todos les gustaría tener, e igual te creo. Pero no juegues con la gente para sentirte importante, porque das igual pena que Hiro en su día.
>>
>>26054391
Posts like these need to be bannable offences. There can be allowed so much autism at one time.
>>26054828

I do not work in anything related to Pokémon or Nintendo. My source of Spain know her by friends we had in common and we were introduced two years ago. ( And I've taken enough that I consider to tell someone reliable information)
On the other source , I know because I introduced the first . If I could show something to show that I'm reliable I would, but 1) I will not risk the work of my sources showing identification (besides that I only taught him the first source once) and 2 ) have not shown me any graphic material about the games, Pokémon , gameplay ...
So it is normal for people to be suspicious , but can not do anything about it except wait to begin to disclose games .
>>
So, does anyone want to compile all "info" into one picture, in case any of this starts to be confirmed/debunked? At least there is some interesting stuff. : 3
>>
>>26056752
Si lo que dices es verdad y al fin sacan a mega sandslash juro que te amaré para siempre my nigg.
>>
>>26054226
That would be "Ashimaru", the "maru" part would be "Ball".

Ashimari could came from calamari, so being a squid makes sense. Not that OP isn't fake as fuck though
>>
If any of you believes any single thing anybody has said about sun/moon besides the corocoro leaks, you are legitimately fucking retarded

it makes me mad how stupid /vp/ is
>>
>>26053776
>I've been getting closer with two sources
Did you touch wieners?
>>
>>26060992
Why the fuck would we? You're fucking retarded if you think there's ANY chance of any of this bullshit being real. It would just be a waste of time.
>>
>>26056657
Rock to Fire is

Grass/Rock - Fire/Fairy - Water/Fighting

Rock > Fire
Fire > Grass

Grass > Water
Fighting > Rock

Water > Fire
Fairy > Fighting

Very clever
>>
>>26061169
Look, you can also use it to debunk everythink here. If one thing on the list gets debunked somewhere sometime else, it would be easier to find and debunk the rest as a result. Just keeping order, you know?
>>
>>26060667
¿Qué coño tiene que ver conocer a Melkor, Hiro y Sekiam "más de lo que cree" con saber que su fuente le está mintiendo?

Porque si eso es una especie de argumento de autoridad, el que estaría dando puta pena serías tú.
>>
Puedes preguntar a tu fuente que pasara con ash y greninja y si esa ''fusion'' pasara con otros pokemon en SyL?
>>
Español, de Pokexperto y gay. Imposible saber quién eres.
>>
>>26061184
still wouldn´t make sense. In Gen 6, both types were weak against the stronger one.
grass/fighting
fire/psycho
water/dark
-> grass kill water/ fighting kill dark etc etc.
>>
>>26053926
God, some people have fun with being given something to talk about. Stop sperging out and post elsewhere.
>>
> No Mega-Probopass

Fuck
>>
>>26062022
What OP says is more interesting. Each starter is both suppereffective and weak to the other, its a double triangle.

Also, there's no more "I pick the water starter and give it an Ice move to deal with the grass one".

Those types are literally perfect for the final stages of the starters, assuming the first and second stages are pure-type.
>>
File: 1446787698947.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446787698947.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>26061988
100%
>>
I want to clarify something. For those who say the final evo of the grass starter should be Grass/Steel to make a perfect trio with the other: Fire resists Steel, so the grass starter wouldn't have any advantage against the fire starter, whereas with a Rock type it can hit super effective.

This evening I will reply with more info I got this morning and also some other info I knew but forgot to post and I will also answer some of the comments.
>>
>>26053983
>dying
>every new game this board gets faster and faster
>>
>>26054039
Love the new typings, but didn't we see a screenshot of Marshadow already? It looked pretty real as a Ghost type with Levitate/Shadow Tag
>>
>>26056378

Si Melkor y Hiro vuelven a ser amigos.

De todas formas, dos preguntas:
-Has comentado que habrá cambios drásticos en día y noche. ¿Vuelven las estaciones o seguirán desaparecidas?
-Has mencionado que habrá cambios de la tabla de efectividades como Veneno resistiendo Agua. Mi pregunta es: ¿sabes si hay algún cambio respecto al tipo Hielo? ¿Sigue resistiendose solo a si mismo o por fin resistirá algún tipo mas?
>>
>>26062415

That interests me too. OP, ask your source about Ice type in the chart, please
>>
>>26062306
Only question I have is what is a brief description of the johto megas?
>>
Es dificil creerte, entiendenos, das pocas razones para hacerlo
>>
>>26062764
Mírate estos posts:
>>26054828
>>26056296
>>
File: 1459835104987.png (9 KB, 112x131) Image search: [Google]
1459835104987.png
9 KB, 112x131
>>26062764

>Buscar credibilidad
>En 4chan
>>
>>26060667
No sé que tiene que ver que conozcas a Hiro y Melkor, pero mi fuente me ha dicho explícitamente que los contactos de Hiro y Melkor (los que obtuvieron mayoritariamente por trabajar en la Nintendo Acción) ya no les suministran información. No tengo ningún motivo para no creerle, así que puedes creerte la situación o no, yo sólo la estoy contando.
Toda la información que he estado posteando la he conseguido con cuentagotas, y las dos veces que he intentado ahondar en la información mi fuente se ha negado a dármela. Todo esto es producto de llevar bastante tiempo hablando diariamente con él para que de vez en cuando me diera información, y sólo ha empezado a responderme a dudas concretas desde hace dos semanas.
De igual forma, no quiero obtener fama con esto, no quiero que todo el mundo me conozca y me acose por Twitter o por PxP pidiéndome información, como de hecho hacían con Hiro. Lo único que quiero es transmitir la información que conozco.

Lo siento si nada de esto te resulta convincente, pero es la info que yo tengo. Si supiera el calendario que tienen previsto para revelar información hasta el lanzamiento del juego lo utilizaría como prueba, pero no tengo eso. Lo siento.

>>26061314
Esto recuerdo que me lo dijeron nada más se anunció en la Coro-Coro: será un Greninja de evento con ese aspecto y ya está. No es Mega Greninja ni un tipo de fusión ni personalización de los starters.

With that being said, I'm going to try and post all the info I know and hope to not miss anything, since my source won't give me more info for a while.

No Mega Victini, and my source says none of the cuties (Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Victini) will get mega with the exception of Mew, so that also confirms Mega Mew (I was expecting Primal Mew, but it's a mega apparently)
>>
>>26062994

Just ask him about if Ice type will get new resistances. PLEASE.
>>
Raichu indeed has a mega, but when asked about Pikachu, my source told me that Pikachu will get a new form that's not a mega, but a form all exclusive to Pikachu. Not sure how it'll be activated, but my guess is that this is to benefit both Pikachu and Raichu, without excluding the second. I don't like Pikachu but after the Pikachu Belle in ORAS I can stand this.

Sky Battles return and not only you will be able to play them online but also they will be available in doubles, triples and rotatory battles. More Pokémon are able to participate as well. And speaking of battles, there will at last be 6vs6 battles. Don't know if Inverse Battles receive the same treat as Sky Battles.

Full list of type changes that my source knows and has told me:
-The Poison ones I already said
-Grass resists Fairy
-Bug resists itself now (I had to check it because I always thought Bug already resisted itself lol)
-Ice now resists Electric.

The Pokémon that you transfer from RBY will get a special animation and sound when you throw them to battle, and if you visit a certain NPC with one, you will get a very nostalgic diploma.

Seasons return, but they aren't very noticeable in the vast majority of the islands. However, in Kalos there will be a lot of differences between seasons.

When it's nighttime in Moon version, Pokémon will attack you more often than when it's day daytime, and vice versa with Sun version. Also they were be more offensive (they will always do damaging moves)

Fossil Pokémon are a Gorgonopsidon Rock/Poison and a prehistoric sloth Rock/Grass. (I bet that the sloth will have Truant and Sip Sapper as abilities)

The main island's name is Kualu, and besides this one there will be two medium size islands and three little ones. Don't know about the names of the other islands.

You can give a Pokémon a 'genetic sign' that will cause it to transfer all of his IV's to the egg, ignoring the ones from the other Pokémon.
>>
>>26063156

>Ice now resists Electric.
>Still doesn't resist Water.

Welp.
>>
File: Ytho.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Ytho.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
>>26063156
>another sloth
>>
Will we get a new legendary trio (meaning the ones like legendary birds, musketeers, dogs, regis, etc), or will we get stuck again with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres?
>>
>>26063156
>Catalog
You mentioned a dodo and sabertooth earlier?
>>
>>26063156
Any description of the protagonists?
>>
I bet this kind of detailed in-game info are NEVER disclosed to marketing types like the sources OP alludes to. This kind of shit never gets announced at all and it's usually found out by players themselves once the games are out. The only way they could have this info is if OP's sources are beta testers or something, but he already stated that they only have written/oral info.

tl;dr thread is bullshit
>>
>>26063327
tl;dr
>>
Se podrá cambiar el escenario de los combates online?
>>
However, this sign will be very difficult to get. Source told me you'll have to pass certain missions in the postgame to achieve this, and you'll have to pay a lot of ingame currency everytime you want to give the sign to a Pokémon.

The game will run at 60 fps and at 30 when 3D activated. With the New 3DS you'll have 60 fps in battle too. Also with the New 3DS you can use the c-stick to move the camera a little bit in the overworld and move the aim of the Super Training. With the ZL and ZR buttons you can change the angle of the camera in the battles immediately. (This all are the exclusive features I know for the New 3DS)

As told above, both Amie and Super Training come back, with more features and minigames for Amie.

The changes I now know for megaevolution are that all stats change the moment the Pokémon megaevolves, as well as the ability. Also, my source says there are hints in the games that megaevolution will be retconned in future games (although that's the opinion of my source and nothing concrete)

The regional bird of the region it's the one shown in the Direct, and as I told you before it has a branch evolution.
The two stage mammal of the first route is a porcupine that is Normal and then Normal/Poison.
The two lines of first route bugs will be Bug/Dark and Bug/Psychic, although I only know that the Bug/Psychic will be a butterfly. I don't know about the Bug/Dark.

Exp Share remains the same as XY.

There will be three modes of difficulty: Easy, Normal and Master. The game warns you a lot of times if you pick Master mode (probably to alert young kids). All of them available from start and cannot be changed once you've chose it.

My source has clarified me about your journey in the games. You start in one of the little islands and visit the rest of them before going to South Kalos. From there you explore Kalos again (although not in the same order as XY) and beat the Pokémon League. And yes, this means you have to get 16 badges before the League
>>
>>26063355
>With the New 3DS you'll have 60 fps in battle too.
Do they re-use the same models from XY/ORAS? Because it's unlikely their won't, therefore I call bullshit on this.
>>
>>26063355
Everything said so far sounds like fanfiction at this point, but the good kind.

Thanks bro. Keep it coming.
>>
Battle Frontier?
>>
Are the 93 including megas?
>>
The first four gyms are in the islands, one in Kualu. They are Flying, Poison, Normal and Ice.
The other four are in South Kalos, being Steel, Dark, Ground and Ghost.

The Kalos gyms from XY remain the same.

However, the Elite Four has suffered some changes: Dracena is replaced by his granddaughter and Malva has abandoned the Elite Four to search Lyssandre, and her place is taken by his little sister. Diantha is no longer the Champion, but can be battled in Lumiose city. Instead, your father is the Champion from one year since the game begins.

You have two rivals: one is a kind boy you know since childhood who gets absorbed by the cult of the legendary and the other is a girl that tries to also stop the cult, but since her methods are a lot more 'violent' than yours, she doesn't seem to like you.

You can battle Serena, and she gives you an egg of the starter of Kalos you choose in the postgame.

Sycamore also appears, apparently he studied to be Professor with your mother in Sinnoh, and your father is a little bit jealous.

Colress, Looker, Zinnia, Cynthia and Cyrus also appear, although I don't know in what form.

And that is all. I hope that I haven't missed anything. I won't probably get new info in two or three weeks, so when I get more I'll start another thread.
>>
Don't know anything about more legendaries that the ones I wrote in the OP, the Battle Frontier or if you can choose backgrounds in online. Don't know anything about protagonists design either.
>>
>>26063510

>Still not Fire Gym
>ANOTHER FREAKING ICE GYM

That would mean 2 Ice Gyms in a same game by the way
>>
>>26063510

Cuantas regiones tendra el juego? habrá 16 medallas al estilo Johto / Kanto?
>>
File: The Game.png (45 KB, 274x389) Image search: [Google]
The Game.png
45 KB, 274x389
>>26063355
>get 16 badges before the League

>MARK

>MY

>FUCKING

>WORDS

THE SINNOH REMAKE GAME WILL INCLUDE UNOVA IN THE POST GAME

CHECK THAT
>>
>>26063548
Yeah, it sounded strange to me as well, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>26063581
can you confirm that?
>>26063572
>>
Is there Battle Frontier or Pokemon World Tournament?

Does Red or Blue make an appearance?
>>
>>26063510
>Replaced by his
Holy shit faggot if your going to make shit up at least edited correctly
>>
File: 6ze.png (322 KB, 438x362) Image search: [Google]
6ze.png
322 KB, 438x362
>>26054039
>The region will be Southern France and Hawaii
>>
>>26063572
Remember the pixie caves in Sinnoh? They have a similar pattern. Holy shit!
>>
>>26053776
I can't believe you faggots believe me hahahahahahahah I made everything up hahahahahahajajahaha faggots
>>
>>26064149
I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but that's the most likely scenario.
I don't get how you can't see this.
>>
>>26064190
Bro as soon as you said Grass/Flying owl I knew you were full of shit.
>>
>>26064190
It's not me.
>>
>>26064259
And this is why you use tripcodes
>>
>Mega Vileplume
>Mega Drapion
>Mega Sandslash

HELL YES. Any chance of Mega Golem and Mega Machamp?
>>
>>26064259
Who is this?
>>26064270
No
>>
>>26064294
Vá se ferrar boludo mentiroso.
>>
>>26064259
Fuck off fake fag I made everything up, all I did was use the fake and info everyone was posting for the past few weeks.

Did no one catch on, seriously the grass/flying owl was posted last month come on.
>>
>>26064294
Use a trip, retard.
>>
>>26064374
test
>>
>>26064383
Oops I've been spotted :^3c
>>
>>26064372
not me

I've already said that there is a newFairy/Steel Pokémon?
>>
>>26063510
What role does the gym leaders take in the game? Can the player interact with them and see more about they´re personality like in black and white or it´s just like x and y where we battle them?
>>
>>26064412
Getting trips just so you can continue to make fake shit

Holy shit and I thought VP was desperate before
>>
The new region has to have its own league because the backpacker NPC from XY said:

"The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! Our Champion is really something else, I tell you... Ah, never mind. You'll find out in due time."

...with Diantha being the actual Champion in the Kalos region. According to that, having to acquire 16 badges to battle the new Champion in the Kalos league doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>26064400
Gen 6 Megas? Is Goodra finally Dragon/Poison?
>>
>>26063227
That was John.
Lurk more
>>
>>26063510
>I won't probably get new info in two or three weeks, so when I get more I'll start another thread.

And when you do, bring some kind of image because there is a fat chance of anyone believing any of this crock of shit before then. Nice fanfic all the same.
>>
>>26064874
Luckily he won't need to- by that time we'll have gotten new actual CoroCoro leaks so we'll know for sure if he's lying. Which he probably is.
>>
>>26063572
oh boy
>>
File: 1461603145996.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1461603145996.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>26063572
>>
File: 1449702045092.jpg (27 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1449702045092.jpg
27 KB, 768x432
>>26065907
>>
>>26065907
guess what
I play singleplayer
And if I trade, I release the hacked mon
And if I ever battle someone, they almost never have hacked pokemon
Have you consideredjust ignoring them

or suicide?
>>
>>26054305

This plot line was pretty weird considering Japan is one of the only countries left on Earth that keeps slaughtering dolphins inhumanely. I saw that documentary "The Cove" the other day. Japs are brutal fuckers, always have been.
>>
>>26065907
>> cheat iv ditto makes cheat mons
Anon are you 10 years old? If you want to do the hard way alright, because your super duper ethic on a fucking videogame is so much important to you ok. I get my 6*iv ditto+destiny knot and make thousands of babies. Do I care what you say? No. Gtfo
>>
>>26054656

Fast special attacking Mold Breaker Fire/Ground M-Typhlosion would be GOAT.
>>
>>26062159
Sure that would be cool. But it never happened. That's why it really unlikely. I hope this is fake. Too much megas too less new pokemons
>>
File: Gen 1.5.jpg (98 KB, 470x235) Image search: [Google]
Gen 1.5.jpg
98 KB, 470x235
>>26054097
>western Kanto

Haha, nope. Nice try, 1.5 fag.
>>
File: sausage.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
sausage.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>trying to argue and push his ''evidence''
>going into strong detail in some places and being extremely vague in others
>''my source says there are hints in the games that megaevolution will be retconned in future games

Kind of seems like OP is making half this shit up on the spot as he goes along.
>>
>>26056752

>Psychic/Fairy Cresselia

The meta is absolutely fucked. Ban it right now even if these leaks have a .002% chance of being true.
>>
>>26060330

Are there any pokemon that you know that get Megas based on Sun and Moon themes?

More specifically, do you have any word on any of the following pokemon getting Megas?

>Volcarona
>Ninetales
>Mismagius
>Azumarill
>Clefable
>Trevenant/Gourgeist
>>
>>26066150
Drapion
>>
File: JUST.jpg (21 KB, 725x535) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
21 KB, 725x535
>>26063572
OHFUCK
>>
Are you fags really this fucking desperate that every single bait fake leaks thread gets hundreds of replies? It's like every single one of you is underage and has zero patience at all, it's just a few months until info comes in and half a year for an actual game
>>
>>26061184

Same thing can be done with quad super effectiveness, like, for instance:

>Grass/Fairy
>Fire/Poison
>Water/Ground
>>
>>26066218
Breddy gud
>>
>>26064462
>VP
>>
Thanks for the fun post, I really enjoyed reading your ideas

especially about mega evolution being retconned

It did make me think that the game probably will have more day/night evolution which I didn't think about before for some reason.
>>
>>26057614
Teporingos.

Rabbits that live near volcanoes.

Mexico comfirmed.
>>
>>26064570

You mean Dragon/Water with Drizzle.
>>
>>26063355
>claims it taken a lot of time to get the info from the first posts
>as the thread gets more replies, post more info to mess with the retards
kek
>>
OP here, not those other fakers.
As I've told you, I don't have any more info for now, so I won't be able to answer the "x Pokémon gets a mega?" until a minimum of 2 weeks.

And for the guy that said that some of my info is very vague and other is very detailed: I didn't get all this info at once. My source give me more detailed info sometimes and more vague info other times, it doesn't depend on me. :/

I hope that CoroCoro leaks the earliest it can so I can get validity. See you soon.
>>
>>26066654
The info from the first posts wasn't the whole info I had until I post it. I've been checking all my conversations with my sources to scratch until the very last bit of information, as well as trying to remember everything I know.
The posts after the one where I say I'll ask my source about Mega Raichu, Mega Victini and Bug type buffs contains both info that has just been told to me as well as info that I knew before but I didn't remember all.
>>
>>26066690
>>26066744
But didn't you just get a tripcode? :/
>>
>>26066768
No, that wasn't me. Neither all the other guys that pretended to be me.
>>
>>26066744
Well, okay then. I guess we'll find out if you're full of bullshit or not once GF reveals anything, considering the amount of info you gave us.
>>
>>26066690
Do you have any pics? Not asking to share, of course, just curious if your friend gave you some visual insight on how starters look
>>
>>26066744

>patient enough to get ridiculously detailed information from sources over the course of weeks without posting it as he got it
>impatient enough not to get a tripcode before making the thread
>>
>>26066848

see >>26056296
>No he visto ningún material gráfico. Ni imágenes, ni vídeos, ni siquiera dibujos que hayan hecho mis fuentes. Toda la información que tengo es escrita u oral
roughly translating to
>I haven't seen any graphic material. No images, no videos, not even drawings made by my sources. All information I have is written or I've been told
>>
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH ASH GRENINJA
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.