[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 23
File: image.png (206 KB, 560x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206 KB, 560x700
ITT: post unpopular opinions

Blaziken is in the top 10 worst pokemon designs, and ruby/sapphire was the worst generation
>>
neither of those are unpopular opinions
>>
>>26026663
Can you at least give a reason why?
I agree with you, but there's nothing for me to feel like this isn't just a post to start gen wars.
>>
>>26026663
>top 10 worst
no, but I still don't like it
>gen 3 worst gen
no, but it's near the bottom
>>
>>26026681
>blaziken
Retarded hands and feet
Supposed to be a chicken but his wings are chicken feet? Wtf?
Wears a bra
Looks like they intended for it to look intimidating but it just looks mentally challenged
>gen 3 worst gen
Stupid bicycle gimmicks introduced here
Water everywhere, getting anywhere before getting fly is a tedious chore
Terrible antagonists with stupid goals (though gen 4 has them beat)
Also had imo the least memorable elite 4
>>
>>26026663
Not only is this unpopular, it's also shitty.

Good job.
>>
Stall is okay
>>
Black and White 2 were the worst games in the series. I hate it purely because of the stupid fucking people who block your way because they're dancing. GF couldn't even give a proper reason and it's entirely their fault for making it the most linear game in the series.
>>
V's starters were fine. It's the Johto ones that should be shamed. Except Feraligatr.
>>
>>26026756
BW2 actually weren't that linear. Are you sure you don't mean BW? Also congratulations on your terrible taste.
>>
I think Gen 6 has some of the best designs in the series. Stuff like Tyrantrum, Clawitzer, and Noivern are great. Shame there are so few Pokemon in Gen 6.
Gen 4 best gen
>>
>>26026719
I also like Hoenn Pokemon the least overall, especially the early route Pokemon. They were so unusable compared to the other gens' early Pokemon.
>>
Dawn is best pokegirl
>>
>>26026663
Johto has the worst starters in the series.
>>
I'm sick of the kanto starters

Also my favourite type is grass
>>
File: everythingisayisright.jpg (32 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
everythingisayisright.jpg
32 KB, 550x343
There was literally nothing wrong with the Gen 1 "pandering" in X/Y. Getting Kanto starters, Mewtwo, Lapras and Snorlax is not objectively bad.

Hating a Pokemon because of its fanbase is retarded.

Calling a Pokemon "furrybait" is moronic because loads of Pokemon are based of animals. That's just how it is.

Gen 4 is probably the best gen, due to containing both Platinum and HGSS.
>>
File: untitled.png (162 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
162 KB, 456x320
>>26027087
>>26027964
>>26028534
>now that Gen 4 is almost 10 years old, underaged Sinnohfetuses are crawling out of the hole they came from and praising everything about it, including the mediocre starters, horribly-designed legendaries, cancerous forced furbait (Lucario) and awful characters, while bashing the previous Gens and calling them "overrated" because they weren't fortunate enough to grow up with them
Just kill me now.
>>
BW2 has the most boring main game in the series and was a big let down coming off of BW1.
>>
>>26027087
>Gen 6 having the best designs is unpopular

But that's true, objective fact? Fuck is this fanbase just filled with blind faggots or something?

Anyways here's my unpopular opinions:

>No gen is truly bad, they each have their good and bad points
>Misty is and always will be be best girl
>Pokeshipping is best ship
>Serena is worst girl and Amour is worst ship
>Everything after the OS anime is non-canon fanfic-tier crap, Shudo is what made the anime worth anything, it became commercialized shit after he left.
>Pokeshipping was originally supposed to be canon
>>
>>26028851
Nigga I started with Gen 1, but Gen 4 is the best due to Platinum and HGSS being so great. Deal with it, nerd.
>>
File: 250px-503Samurott.png (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-503Samurott.png
55 KB, 250x250
Samurott is the worst designed Pokemon full stop.

Johto was bad and has the highest percentage of bad new mons.

The Tao Trio are the worst box legends.

ORAS are the best remakes so far. Furthermore Zinnia was a good character.

There is nothing wrong with the EV/IV system.

Grass type could use a hearty buff at least as much as Ice could.

Pikachu is a better designed Pokemon than Raichu.

Stories where you interact with regional myths and legendary Pokemon are more enjoyable than gen 1 and 2's minimalist approach. Challenging battles like Groudon and Kyogre's are still preferable to "friendly" legends who are "testing" you like the Creation and Tao guys, though.

Gen 1 is better than Gen 2.

Gen 4 is the worst gen. The engine is inexcusable.

Gen 6 is better than gen 4 or 5.
>>
File: considerthisfriggenasshole.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
considerthisfriggenasshole.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
Johto is a boring region with almost nothing of note in it
>>
>>26029044
Holy shit. This. You know a region sucks when the most exciting part of the game is being able to leave it.
>>
Best Wishes was a good anime season cause it actually changed things up with the TR trio, attempted to have a plot in the beginning and got rid of the number 1 thing that made the anime so stale and boring to watch and that was TR showing up all the time in the last third of every episode and Ash's team blasting them off.

Just the fact that they did the latter already gives it big points in my book
>>
The kami trio are my favourite. Not only are they the strongest and viable but they have great designs that isn't for pussies.
>>
File: 133691033649.png (95 KB, 943x813) Image search: [Google]
133691033649.png
95 KB, 943x813
Gen 4 was the best gen and last good gen. Gen 5 is easily the worst gen. Too bad gen 4 brought the shitty furbait Lucario, this fucker should have never existed.

All 155 Unova pokemons have bad designs and are terrible. All of them, no exceptions.

Gen 3 is easily the most pretty looking gen because of the full 2D sprites that look amazing, unlike the shitty 3D models that started in gen 4.

Hit me.
>>
>>26026663
Literally nobody out there cares about Unova or gen 5 in general, it's the least popular gen and only amerifats on this board or obscure sites on the internet does; hence, why they're so annoyingly defensive over it.
>>
Most pokemon designs are boring and just look like regular cartoon animals and objects. Especially generation I which have the worst and uninteresting designs. Gen V and VI have the least boring but still nothing special or well designed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>26026663
XY is the worst saga of the anime by far. Ash is now a soulless Gary Stu with all of the personality sucked out of him. He can do absolutely NO wrong and everyone just loves to suck his dick. Serena, in particular, was only created to be mindless waifubait and make suckers fall for the amourshipping meme, praising Ash at any opportunity she could because he's just so amazing and perfect, right? Bonnie is a worthless character who only exists to star in pointless filler episodes. His "rivals" are absolute jokes and, once again, just love to suck up to Ash. He also has a bunch of Smogon-approved Pokémon for his Kalos team because reasons. Sure. The anime wasn't enjoyable when Ash was an incompetent moron, but it's not enjoyable when he's a flawless robot with no faults.
>>
>>26029172
That's not unpopular, that's why that shit is only allowed to be contained in one thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x238
>>26029104

This isn't an unpopular opinion; it's delusion.
>>
>>26029100

gr8 b8.
>>
>>26026663
I've replayed XY probably half a dozen times and I think the story and the characters are god awful and bland, but whenever I take a big break from it and come back to start a new save file I always get keen as fuck and hyped to play it because i think all the Gen VI Pokemon are super cool and interesting, and most importantly very fun
>>
>>26029100
>All 155 Unova pokemons have bad designs and are terrible. All of them, no exceptions.
>thinking this is unpopular when the Pokemon are usually among the first thing mentioned when people bash Gen. 5

I can't tell if some of you are just completely missing the point and just posting the most controversial thing you can think of or you're just using threads like this to get a rise out of people?

>Hit me.

Well. That answers my question.
>>
>Gen 3 was the best generation
>Gen 3 and Gen2 had the best deaigns
>Gen 5 was great
>Gardevoir was a mistake
>>
File: image.png (104 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 258x248
>>26029167

I question if you even like Pokemon.
>>
>>26029100
>Gen. 4
>3D models
>>
>>26027124
Obvious b8, hoenn had the best pre-1st gym mons
Even better in oras after the physical/special split
>>
>>26029343
Not really tbqh, I like PMD though
>>
>>26028851
>someone likes any gen past 2
>she must be underage!

Every time.
>>
>>26026663
I really like Blaziken. I like the idea of the fighting chicken, i like its feet, i like its arms.
I kinda dislike its hair and crotch, though

Am i the only one who genuinely likes Blaziken overall?
>>
File: 34432431.jpg (89 KB, 900x664) Image search: [Google]
34432431.jpg
89 KB, 900x664
>>26028969
>Samurott is the worst designed Pokemon full stop.
Have you even bothered to read the thread title at all?
>>
File: 1443992979609.png (185 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
1443992979609.png
185 KB, 453x576
>>26026663
>gen 3 being worst gen
>>
>>26028969
I okay really disagree with those two:

>Samurott is the worst designed Pokemon full stop
It does not really stand out to me as especially bad.

>Grass type could use a hearty buff at least as much as Ice could.
There are maybe 5 good Ice type Pokémon, but plenty of good Grass type.
>>
Pokemon is perfectly for adults and there is nothing in any way, shape, or form that could possibly detract them from this series.
>>
>>26026663
Yeah, it's an unpopular opinion that 3rd gen is the worst gen because it's subjective and not objective.
>>
Even though I loved BW2, I prefer the first ones. The story went full retard in BW2 compared to the first and I'm not all that down for having "muh older gen bros" slapped in the game because people kicked and screamed about not liking the Gen V mons. Perfectly fine with making an all Gen V team every time because they're my favourite batch of Pokemon.
>>
>>26029435
>Have you even bothered to read the thread title at all?
You'd be amazed how many hipsters I see around here praising it. The reactionary urge is a powerful thing, I guess.
>>26029824
>It does not really stand out to me as especially bad.
I could get in to the various design flaws I and numerous others have identified but I'm sure you've heard it before and I don't really want to type another wall of text so we'll agree to disagree.
>There are maybe 5 good Ice type Pokémon, but plenty of good Grass type.
There's also just a shitton more Grass type Pokemon than Ice type Pokemon. In general Ice's issue isn't its type, which is god tier and every Pokemon that can runs a move of, but its stats. Any fast heavy hitter would love to have an Ice subtype. Just about any Pokemon no matter its stat spread would be made worse by adding the Grass type.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1362x1490) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1362x1490
>>26026663
>>26028969
>>26029100
>>26029167
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>26028851
The Sinnoh legendaries are leagues better than what came after.
>>
>>26029991
Defend that. Palkia and Dialga are so garbage that I can't even remember which is which most of the time.
>>
I'd have prefered if we got Z instead of a new generation

I loved Gates to Infinity despite it's many flaws

Pokemon won't survive if it stops pandering to casuals and kids
>>
>>26030071
>I want to buy the same game three times

Literally a Nintencuck.
>>
>>26030135
>I want to buy the same game 7 times

Still a cuck
>>
>>26028969
>Zinnia was a good character.

You are wrong.
>>
>>26026663
>ruby/sapphire was the worst generation
I'm a Hoennbaby but yeah, can't say I don't agree. The whole National Pokedex being impossible to complete without trading was honestly bullshit if the only method was Link Cable.
>>
>>26029982
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>26028969
-No, but he's up there.

-No.

-No.

-No. Yes.

-They need to remake it.

-Yes.

-You serious?

-No.

-I guess.

-No-

-6th gen is the worst except for its pokemon and girl. Everything else sucks about it.
>>
File: 1405006661686.gif (332 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1405006661686.gif
332 KB, 500x451
>>26026663
Platinum is overrated: is a good game, great even, but not the 9/10 a lot of people seem to think here, it's just on the same level as Emerald. Got better in some regards, disappointing in others.
BW2 and, despise its flaws, HGSS are the peaks of the franchise. GF shouldn't have abandoned all the good decisions they made in gen5.
BW can be more enjoyable than BW2 due to the whole "only new pokemon" thing they tried; it felt more unique. (Unova's dex is great but everyone got "obsession-blinded" with a few infamous designs)
ORAS filled with tons of missed opportunities (likely for being rushed) and felt very disappointing; I think they're the worst remakes. Playing Emerald is more worthy.
Gen 3 introduced variety of environment and 4 followed the example, thus giving us the two best regions/maps.
Hoenn's water routes are great, it felt immersive, like you were lost in a real sea, and half of them were optional. The only real problem was the lack of diversity for the pokemon.
Likewise, some of Sinnoh's best parts are Mt. Coronet and the snow routes for similar reasons.
Hoenn has the best ost simply for the work they put into it, managing to create some of the most memorable tracks with the limited sounds of the GBA. Trumpets weren't that bad, they felt adventurous.
There is nothing wrong with Blastoise's cannons.

Also, I agree with everything this anon >>26030425 said minus the "I guess" answer implying gen1 is better than 2.

Do you worst guys, my ass is ready.
>>
Rse WAS bad. That's only unpopular here because the board users are so young they grew up with rse.

Those who grew up with rby remember rse was the era pokemon became lame and gay in the eyes of former fans. It didn't help that the games were much more kiddy and less atmospheric than the first two generations
>>
>>26026719
You must be 18 or older to use this site
>>
>>26030602
>it's just on the same level as Emerald
Exactly, they're the two best games in the franchise, with BW2 following closely.
>>
>>26026663
yeah i personally dont like blazikens design, look's like a disco dancer more than a fighter. Infernape was done right, emboar is cool too. However i will say blaziken looked absolutely badass in pokken
>>
>>26026663
I agree Blaziken is a terrible design but not that it's top 10 worst. Blaziken's not even the worst starter design in a world where Samurott exists.
>>
>>26026663
GameFreak despite their popularity, are one of the worst game companies ever to have a modicum of success. Their design philosophies are lazy, poorly thought out and rely almost constantly on targeting people either too young to realize this or people who have followed them for so long that they'll pay for any garbage they produce.
They have taken a concept with amazing potential such as Pokemon, and through terrible balancing, illogical design/feature choices, and completely snubbing a large portion of their fanbase, managed to turn the concept into something that has been disappointing from generation to generation.

Regardless of whether you enjoy Pokemon games, there should be no doubt that they could be designed a lot better and feature far more polished and consistent features, as well as a degree of challenge in order to appeal to a wider age range.

Tl;DR of unpopular opinion:
>I wish people would stop rewarding gamefreak for putting out sub-par games time and again by constantly buying every piece of shit that they put out.
>>
>>26026663
Badges were originally just a means to stop the player from walking into the Indigo League with nothing but a starter and early region cannon fodder.
Since the regions are getting more and more linear, they may as well get rid of gym leaders completely and just wall the player off from progressing until they beat the local Evil Team Admin.

>>26030699
This 100%
>>
>>26026748
I agree
>>
>>26026775
>hating Gen 5
>terrible taste

How's it feel to be 13?
>>
>>26026756
That was great IMO. Pretty funny. It's like they broke the forth wall to say, yeah you can't go this way and yeah we could do a contrived plot point, or we can just have some NPCs dancing. I thought it was funny. You don't have a sense of humor, which also explains the site taste in not liking bw2
>>
>>26030699
>Regardless of whether you enjoy Pokemon games, there should be no doubt that they could ... [have] a degree of challenge in order to appeal to a wider age range.

Fucking this. I like most of Gen 6's Pokemon, but it's so goddamn easy now.

Die from walking while poisoned? Nope.
Gain exp even if you capture a Pokemon? Yep.
"""""""Friends""""""" who serve no purpose other than to annoy and hand-hold? Yep.
EXP Share is opt-out instead of opt-in? Yep.

If they make the games any easier, they might as well release it as a child developmental smartphone/tablet game.
>>
File: 1460173396438331288118.jpg (227 KB, 777x1029) Image search: [Google]
1460173396438331288118.jpg
227 KB, 777x1029
>>26030675
>Blaziken's not even the worst starter design in a world where Samurott exists
Samurott literally the ocean equivalent of an armored warrior though. "Worst starter design" my ass.
>>
Gen 4 was by far, the most cancerous generation.

The music was unmemorable and directionless.

The story was pantsu on heado retarded.

Characters were stupid including Cynthia who did fuck all to stop team galactic

Cyrus was a stupid edgelord and that's the only reason sinnohfags like him.

Team galactic looked stupid, they were stupid and managed to be more cheesy and cringe than ashime TR.

Incredibly linear because the stupid story being rammed down your throat.

"Pokemon and humans can marry eachother "

It stated the trends of too many legendaries and the legendaries were poorly designed.

It's pokedex was filled with cross gen evos that ruined the evolutionary lines of a lot of them by paying no respect to the source material.

The pokemon lines it did introduce were like 4/5 shit.

Lucario.
>>
File: 1454449800500.jpg (80 KB, 352x517) Image search: [Google]
1454449800500.jpg
80 KB, 352x517
>>26031266
>pantsu on heado
>>
>>26031260
Yeah I love his shell swords- oh wait
Well I love his hat that looks like... hold on, all it does is make him topheavy
At least his armor is made of - no wait that doesn't look like anything from the ocean either
Well being bipedal will help him wield- oh.
Being a seal he'll surely have flippers- he has four flippers and a whale tail? What?

If nothing else he's got his Fighting type to seal the deal. Definitely a well designed "armored warrior"
>>
File: 1460908415546.jpg (179 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460908415546.jpg
179 KB, 720x960
Gen 2 easily has the least memorable Pokemon in the series.
>>
>>26030699
Totally agree. Fuck masuda
>>
Gen V starters are fire, albeit not the best (that's gen IV). Samurott is in my opinion the best water starter; Serperior and Emboar are somehwere in the middle for their types.
Gen 1 has the worst set of starters. Charizard is okay, but both Venusaur and Blastoise somehow managed to become utter garbage despite having very good pre-evos, considering that Venusaur is an ugly warted mess that barely looks mobile and Blastoise got rid of everything cool about Wartortle in favour of nonsensical digimon-tier cannons.

Most legendaries are shit designs.
Blaziken is shit and the worst fire and gen 3 starter.
Scrafty and Scraggy are garbage. The concept is good but the execution is horrible.
I like most object based pokemon, the exceptions being Voltorb/Electrod and Exeggcute.
Sableye isn't bad but it's just okay, I never got why it has such a massive fan base.
B2W2 are the best games in the series, followed by HGSS.
Gen 5 had the best pokemon designs overall.
I liked how BW featured only gen 5 mons pr-E4 and I hope Sun/Moon do the same.
IVs should be removed.
>>
>>26026680
>neither of those are unpopular opinions
http://www.thetoptens.com/best-pokemon-games/
>>
Following Pokemon in Gen 4 was ridiculously overrated. Eyecatches were cooler for world building and all the QoL changes like the ability to toggle Running Shoes and the Pokeathlon and even Ball Seals were much cooler but often overlooked

Gen 5 has a disproportionately high number of shitmons and shit designs, ice meme cone and my mom's trash notwithstanding

Stingulor is highly overrated in the meta, especially since it cant even learn Megahorn. What the fuck do you see in it?

Mega Metagross is also ridiculously overrated. Why the fuck did they only give it a 10 point boost to its attack? It can't even break through standard Slowbro with Thunderpunch. It's a 3HKO at best and Slowbro can Slack Off, TWave, Scald and Fire Blast in kind

Gyarados in turn is underrated, SubDD fucking wrecks

B2W2 don't deserve the praise they get, their most memorable additions are Challenge mode, which was integrated fucking stupidly and the PWT, which is just an infinitely easier version of the Battle Subway
>>
File: 1459404519344.png (513 KB, 592x522) Image search: [Google]
1459404519344.png
513 KB, 592x522
>>26031376
>Yeah I love his shell swords- oh wait
Whats wrong with puny Scalchops enhancing to giant Seamitars?
>Well I love his hat that looks like... hold on, all it does is make him topheavy
Its made of keratin(just like the scalchop) so it does little to his weight
>At least his armor is made of - no wait that doesn't look like anything from the ocean either
Why should it be when it's supposed to be samurai-styled armor made of the same material of it's helmet that resembles a conch?
>Well being bipedal will help him wield- oh.
Its capable of being bipedal though.
>Being a seal he'll surely have flippers- he has four flippers and a whale tail? What?
Because it's mostly a giant otter(SamurOTT hello retard). It isn't a full fledged seal as seals are pathetic on the land. The tail is suppose to resemble a japanese war fan because it's themed around feudal japan. Do even concept+design?
>>
ruby/sapphire were the worst games
vanilluxe is a good design
the 3d models are too washed out and static, animated sprites were better, at least in terms of idle stance
meganium is coolest jhoto starter
diantha is better looking than cynthia
IVs are shit
>>
File: il_fullxfull.601914992_cc2s.jpg (233 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.601914992_cc2s.jpg
233 KB, 700x700
>>26031714
>ruby/sapphire were the worst games
>vanilluxe is a good design
>>
>>26031714
this
this so much
>>
the Swords of Justice are worthy fighting types
>>
>>26031714
>animated sprites were better, at least in terms of idle stance
>IVs are shit
Only correct things in your post.
>>
>>26026663
Garbodor is one of the best Gen V designs. The only thing holding it back from being 10/10 is the lack of real garbage attached to its design, like a fish skeleton or a tin can.

Xerneas and Yveltal have the best boxart legend designs next to Lugia and Ho-oh.

Typhlosion and Serperior are the worst starter designs.

Gengar > Haunter

Hoopa, Volcanion, and Dog Zygarde are pretty cool looking, and have better designs than any Gen V legend.

Leafeon is the prettiest Eeveelution.

Mega Salemence is pretty neat looking.

Aside from the color scheme, Mega Lati@s are better designed than the base forms.

Magearna is the cutest Steel type.

Ash is a shitty protagonist still, despite what animefags say. He has zero personality.

Pokemon needs more objectmons, waifu legends, and weird deep sea things.
>>
>>26031732
nicely memed, friend!
>>
File: 1442284792859.png (444 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
1442284792859.png
444 KB, 540x587
>>26032179
i can't handle all these hot opinions
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 448x357
>>26031492
>random shit ass toplist website has better taste than majority of /vp/
>>
>>26027967
I don't really think is is an unpopular opinion. I agree with you completely there; what's more, Johto is my least favorite region and Generation 2 is my least favorite generation ever.
>>
a lot of the new models look like shit feel lazy

gen 2 introduced a lot of cool pokemon

platinum is good but not as good as everyone makes it out to be

BW1 were pretty shit
>>
>>26026663
Sceptile is the best Hoenn starter. Blaziken is too forced I still like him though and Swampert is too ugly.
>>
>Ashnime
People who say this are retarded and cannot be taken seriously.

Pokemon has gotten far to handholdy/easy but thats more a statement on modern childern.

Gen 5 had some of the best music.
>>
File: what a kid.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
what a kid.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>26026663
How can anyone say that Gen 5 was the best Gen when it gave us the worst saga of the anime?
>>
>>26026760

Gen V's starters were horrible. They couldn't do fucking anything. Emboar's movepool dwarves to that of its predecessors. Serperior is about tied with Meganium for having absolutely nothing aside from Grass (oh and Dragon pulse, hold the fucking phones!).
Only Samurott was decent, and it's still not as varied as its four predecessors.

It's such a fucking shame too, 'cause I only recently started playing Gen V and the story is quite fun, but the Pokémon designs were just so boring I'd never have gotten around to playing them if PokéBank didn't force me to to get my good mons from gen 3 and 4 over.
>>
>>26028851
>mediocre starters

Just kill yourself my man. Your opinion is so shitty I mistook it for a septic tank.
>>
>>26029100
Those aren't unpopular opinions, that's just utter lunacy
>>
The best spin-off? Puzzle League

The game with the best music? Tricky question, as 90% of Pokemon music is bland as hell. The worst of any big Nintendo franchise.
>>
Gen 4 is my least favorite gen. HG/SS are the only good gen 4 games. Gen 5 and 6 are my favorite gens. I like samurott. Oras is my favorite game of all time. I hate lucario, blaziken, infernape, gardevoir, and charizard. Gallade is in my top 5 favorite Pokemon and gardevoir is one of my least favorite. Victini is my favorite Pokemon. I think gen 3,5, and 6 had the best designs overall.
>>
Some of these are actually popular well known opinions already. Now here's an actual unpopular one

>Gen V had a fuckton of good
Pokemon.
>The good ones outweighed the bad.
>Majority of the hate is just memetic "muh icecreams and trashbag" bullshit.
>>
File: Legendary.png (211 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.png
211 KB, 800x1200
Debate me.
>>
There was never a good series in the entire anime
>>
>>26035005

I honestly like Hoopa-U the most of all Gen Vi's legendaries. It looks pretty based (and it is).
Your opinions are pretty solid, I'm surprised you like the Regis so much, though.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.