[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If pokemon existed in the real world, what would your team be...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 33
File: z3015gvgjh.jpg (69 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
z3015gvgjh.jpg
69 KB, 854x480
What would your "real world" team be...based on where you live, your career, life experiences, etc. In order to keep it kind of realistic, let's say no legendaries or ubers.

I grew up in PA but live near ATL now. Thinking my team would be be something like this:

Spearow --> Fearow: Grew up in a mountainous area with lots of birds. Spearow would probably be my starter thanks to how common it is

Basculin: Also grew up near a lake. Fresh water fishing is probably a great way to build a team

Geodude --> Graveler: Growing up in the mountains would make rock types somewhat common

Porygon --> Porygon2: I work with computers for a living, so this one fits from a career standpoint

Beedrill: Living in the south, we have hornets

Purrloin --> Liepard: I have a pet black cat, pus bobcats exist in the southeast
>>
Realistically, just a Dedenne or a Furret.
>>
Probably just a Pidgeot or something just to take me where I need to go.
>>
>>25982014
Gardevoir and Darkrai to controll the world
with HYPNOSIS AND NIGHTMARES

now its your Move !!!
>>
File: goofy_meguroko_by_raizy-d2zamtp.png (137 KB, 659x422) Image search: [Google]
goofy_meguroko_by_raizy-d2zamtp.png
137 KB, 659x422
Tepig, Grumpig, Sandile, Purrloin and Sandile
>>
>>25982070
whoops, just one sandile
>>
Probably a grass type. Something simple like an Oddish or a Petlil
I don't fully trust myself to look after a pet in real life so having something that can photosynthesize to feed itself is about my speed.
>>
>>25982014
I grew up in Houston, live in Dallas now

probably something like:

-Beldum because NASA and spacey stuff (don't want to be too on the nose though like Elgyem)

-Croagunk because again Houston swamp history and rains constantly

-Geodude because why not

maybe a Krabby or something too since i use to go to Galveston a lot.
>>
>>25982014
I'd probably make it a life goal of mine to get a charmander and a treecko.

Charizard and Sceptile are my favorite bros, and I live in a place where there are a lot of mountains and forests close by my house.
>>
>no "ubers"
people who grow up around frogs or work as blacksmiths might just encounter froakies and honedges op. no legendaries is okay though.
>>
>>25982014
Why does the negro have 4 Pokémon?
>>
Probably a Helioptile or a Heliolisk. There are a lot of solar panels where I live so a pokemon that absorbs sunlight just like a solar panel could probably live here
>>
>>25982014
My team would consist of lake dwelling, forest dwelling, and suburban dwelling Pokemon.
In the winter I'd see a bigger influx of Ice types hiding around everywhere
>>
>>25982014
I live in Massachussetts, a suburban area just south of Boston.

>Krabby - My family is big on boats, we live by the water, and I spent a lot of my youth hanging out on rocky beaches in boston harbor. Krabby would probably be my first Pokemon.

>Venipede - There's lots of earwigs and house millipedes where I live, so I feel like a Venipede could find it way into my house. I go running a lot, so hopefully my Venipede would have evolved into Whirlipede so we can run/roll together.

>Croagunk - There's a park near me with a huge pond where I like to run. Did summercamp there too as a kid. Loved playing with the toads and frogs there, surely I could find a Croagunk to take home.

>Oddish - I have a garden, so I'd expect to make friends with a grass type or two.
>>
Zubat -> Golbat - My apartment place and university in general has a huge amount of bats

Psyduck - There is also a lot of ducks

Poliwag - Everytime it rains I find many tadpoles in the puddles that are left

Drifloon - There is a huge windmill plant near my town

Pelipper - Ocean

Being in coastal Texas would make me have more Oceany pokemon
>>
File: images[1].png (4 KB, 140x135) Image search: [Google]
images[1].png
4 KB, 140x135
I live in oregon, so my team would be pretty plant/bug heavy. I'm thinking:

Parasect: Oregon has more psychedelic mushrooms than most of the world combined, and I've been on many a trip through the woods.
Duskull: Oregon's mountains are chock full of abandoned ghost towns. it wouldn't be hard to find a number of ghost pokes here.
Vileplume: Oddish is a very common forest pokemon, and we have the most forest, so this would probably be my starter
Ariados: big forest, lots of spiders.
Venomoth: In a land of giant bugs, I'd love to fly around on a massive moth
Finally, Octillery: Oregon ios one of the few places you can find the giant pacific octopus, so might as well snag that guy too
>>
>>25982014
Espeon: Reminds me of my prissy pet cat and loves to spend time out during the day.

Glaceon: Colorado snows often, so ice pokemon would help out greatly.

Medicham: Been trying to exercise to help deal with my weird spine.
>>
>>25982014
Golduck- plethora of freshwater lakes for hiding in

Sawsbuck- we have a SHIT TON of deer around this area of the country.

Abomasnow- would probably be more rare unless I go out of my way, way up north to find them en masse.

Bibarel- did I mention we have lakes? Would probably have one as a home pet potentially

Gyarados- probably a Magikarp in every single lake here.

Ursaring- yup we have bears here in the north.

Yanmega- we have an abundance of all sorts of critters and bugs in the deep woods, but this would be really fun to ride around on

I could go on for awhile, this is really fun thinking of what Pokemon would be in my area.
>>
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Mega Salamence
Garchomp
Hydreigon
Goodra
>>
Eevee -> Espeon because it's my favourite pokemon and Eevee shouldn't be that hard to come by

Some shitty Ice type like Swinub probably because I live in Canada and winter won't go away

Pachirisu/Emolga and maybe because squirrels
are the only animal that I see pretty often

There are lots of different birds too but I don't think I'd catch one because birds piss me off

Other than that I'm not sure what other pokemon I'd find in a big city. Trubbish maybe? Grimer? But I probably wouldn't catch them
>>
I'm afraid of most IRL animals, I'd be too terrified of Pokémon to have a team if they were real.
>>
>>25982070
>>25982080
Professional black guy?
>>
>>25982014
Groudon
Xerneas
Salamance
Mega-Kengiskhan
Talonfire
Smeargele
r8 my team i catched them and raised all by myself. I would make great Champion of my region.
>>
>>25982415
here's your ^
faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x375
>>25982014
>I work with computers so I'd obviously have a Porygon

Every fuckin thread. Just cuz you stare at a screen for a living doesn't mean someone hands you a Porygon. That's literally one of the hardest Pokémon to obtain, you either need to win it, buy it, or luck out and have someone give you one.

You don't just FIND a Porygon on the internet, fuck.
>>
>>25982482

You could probably get like a Windows 98 third-rate Porygon pretty easily
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 515x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 515x390
>>25982333
>many a trip through the woods
>gets trips
I'm onto you, anon
>>
>>25982178
I had a few other ideas for pokemon I would have
Helioptile/Heliolisk: already explained these
Joltik/Galvantula: There are a couple of forests and plains close by, so a pokemon based on a tick should be fine
Snivy/Servine/Serperior: When I go see my family abroad I would probably catch one.
Shellos/Gastrodon: In the summer a lot of slugs show up around cycling paths, I would probably catch one when I have the chance
>>
>>25982482
this
this
THIS THANK YOU ANON
>>
>>25982482
Know what? You are right. I should've given it more thought. I've never even used Porygon in the games.
>>
>>25982482
>not pirating a Porygon
>>
These threads are always cool to read, but living in the middle of Michigan makes for boring Pokémon. Sawsbuck and Stantler for miles, TONS of lake-loving Water types, all the Normal/Flying types, regional rodents, Pikachu rip offs...

I guess I could get something cool in the winter. I could have caught a Swinub for my starter. So,
>Mamoswine
>Fearow
>Venipede
>Slowking
Are all pretty believable. I'd have to reach for the rest of my team though;
>Cyndaquil
I climbed a volcano once in Costa Rica, if that doesn't qualify me to my pick of the Fire type starters idk what does
>Duskull
Okay this is a stretch but I went to MSU for one year and in the basement of Lymann-Briggs one time I was long boarding at like 2 am and I found one of the storage rooms was left unlocked. I went in there and it was the room where they kept literally ALL of the extra mattresses, bed frames, sheets and pillows for the whole dorm. I had to explore the whole thing in the dark by the light of my phone and it was pretty creepy, maybe coulda found a ghost Pokémon? I wish there was a bed sheet ghost.
>>
I grew up in Miami and I'm a physics/astronomy major, so I'd imagine that my team would be:

>Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr
Lots of swamps and alligators in Florida.
>Scizor
Plenty of insects in Florida. I could have chosen really any other Bug type, but Scizor's one of my favourites.
>Growlithe
It's hot as fuck here in Miami and I have a pet dog, so it's a good mix.
>Treecko
Geckos literally fucking everywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 620x465
-Darkrai, it's never reveal its self in the day
-Umbreon, I like its personality Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor
-Sableye, it never talks, never revealing itself to anyone it doesn't like
-Giratina, it sends whoever I defeat in battle to the dark realms
-Chandelure, eating anyone soul who stands in my away
-Bisharp, Psh.... nothing personal.... kid.
>>
Living in the middle of Germany, in a small town... There isn't much.

>We have some lakes, so water Pokemon like Psyduck could exist.
>HUGE forests with a lot of mushrooms. So Breloom anyone? Oddish?
>There's this power-plant which turns garbage into electricity, so Voltorb could happen. Also Trubbish.
>A lot of abandoned houses. Ghost types.
>Town itself might have some Rattatatas.

Can't choose desu.
>>
>>25982527
magic mushrooms give you magic powers, anon
>>
FloridaFag and Environmentalist studying Marine Biology:

Crustle --> I grew up on the beach, snorkeling collecting shells and building sandcastles. I had a pet hermit crab named Hermes that grew to be the size of my fist and lived for 12 years. I used to take him to the beach with me so he could play in the sand. I would imagine by now that little dwebble would have evolved into a crustle if he were still around.

Sharpedo (Mega) --> The first time I saw a shark in an Aquarium I fell in love with them. They are so powerful and their evolution over the years is fascinating. Also, I travel to the Keys a lot and sharpedo will make that trip so much faster!

Malamar --> I did an extensive research project on the Cuttlefish because it is one of my favorite animals of all time. They are like little computers and there is so much we can learn from them. Also a superintelligent pokemon like Malamar would be extremely useful in the lab!

Corsola --> I am a certified Scuba diver and I love doing reef dives! There is so much life sustained by our coral reefs that it never gets old. If pokemon were real I would probably collect a plethora of different types of Corsola!

Sableye --> I've got clinical depression and anxiety. Sableye would sort of be symbolic of what its like living with it. When I'm managing my symptoms well, he's sort of like a pesky little bugger that sneaks up when you least expect it. Every day is an internal struggle with this guy around but with help from friends and family I get by.

Alomomola --> The Mola Mola is another one of my favorite animals of all time. They look so alien and like nature didnt finish creating them, but theyre so docile and kind. Also having Alomomola's healing abilities on boat trips and dives will be super helpful!
>>
>>25982674
>all pirated Porygons are actually Porygon-Z
>>
Six gardevoirs and I will fuck them all day to be honest
>>
>>25982114
Shit nigger
>does this have to be the team for our entire city?
At least we'd have Battle Frontier versions that use Deoxys. Friendly reminder that NASA was the only place you could get it in the US for a decent amount of time.
>>
Probably just a persian and vulpix/ninetails or something. They'd just be pets. I live in straya so lots of foxes around my area and persian is best catmon. I'd probably try and catch some bird pokemon for convenience of transport.
>>
File: Full.png (1 MB, 571x914) Image search: [Google]
Full.png
1 MB, 571x914
>>25982891
>Florida
>Marine Biology
Please watch out for snakes man.
>>
>>25982014
From Houston and a student, so
>Beldum because of Space related shit, as was said
>Skarmory because Birds often escape from exotic breeders where I live, and it's the most blatantly exotic one regardless of where you are
>Alomomola, because exotic fish like these are very common in the Gulf of Mexico
>Abra because of muh IQ and laziness, likely my starter
>Chattot because parrots roost not far from my home
>Inkay because I'm an overly manipulative person, and it could probably also be found in the gulf.
>>
>>25982014
i live in a small town, near my house there is a camp of olive's trees, folks always says ghost tales about that place, also there is an old abandoned house in the camp, so i suppose some ghost type and also snake and frog pokemon, and bird, ofc.
>>
>>25982333
>Venomoth: In a land of giant bugs, I'd love to fly around on a massive moth

Not volcarona?
>>
>>25982068
Noctowl and Banette
>>
File: 1378942852574.gif (490 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
1378942852574.gif
490 KB, 480x361
Haunter and swellow
>>
>>25982821
I like your taste for ghost and dark mons
>>
File: 1448698514154.jpg (331 KB, 900x1311) Image search: [Google]
1448698514154.jpg
331 KB, 900x1311
French and I love cats and Psychic types so I'd probably get Meowstic. (Female looks prettier but I don't want to be associated with furries, help).
I hate bugs, but I love birds (and bats), so I'd probably get a Flying type to deal with the former. Since I'm technically in Kalos, I suppose Noibat/vern is just the perfect pick.
I'd be happy with that to be honest.
>>
File: minccino.jpg (20 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
minccino.jpg
20 KB, 640x360
Probably just a Minccino or Cinccino, I don't really have them as my favourites but they'd help with my job as a real life janitor.

From my surroundings? Goomy: slugs plague my garden and ruin everything.
>>
File: 1458710420774.png (249 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1458710420774.png
249 KB, 421x500
>>25982014
>no water mon because afraid of water, or anything deep enough when I cant see wats under me
>>
>>25982014
from Queensland Australia, so basically water types, bug types, mountain and grass types.

Krabbie-->Kingler: Live near the beach and one of them have rocks next to the beach where alot of crabs and small fish are found

Koffing -->Weezing: Since I'm constantly visiting Brisbane city by taking an hour drive; I could see one of them wondering the back streets and allys of Brisbane

Pidgey --> Pidgeot :Again, I could see these flying around Brisbane city and around my suburb. Thinking this would be my starter pokemon

pinarak-->: Australia, home to spiders...nuff said

aron-->aggron: about an hour drive west, inland. There are a lot of mountains and caves, bound to find one of these lil guys.

ralts-->guardevoir: now this one is a bit of a stretch, but; living in the suburban areas, they could be wondering around in the grasslands near by or parks, and botanical gardens.

and If i were to have a pokemon as a pet, eevee.
>>
Since Magmar was the first Pokemon Card I ever owned I'm going say I'd have a Magmar to keep me warm a night.
>>
>>25982014
Oh it would be a team of 6 Gardevoires for sure.
>>
File: Whale'sVagina.jpg (89 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Whale'sVagina.jpg
89 KB, 1280x640
San Diego, so probably an assload of water types.
- Murkrow as a starter (A ton of crows that lived on palm trees in my childhood town)
- Wingull (So many of these damn Seagulls)
- Exeggutor (Palm trees line the streets)
- Slowpoke (Personal favorite pokemon)
- Eevee/Vaporeon (Most similar pokemon to my dog, and water stones would be plentiful)
- Porygon (Love computers)
>>
File: smug-vivillon.png (55 KB, 246x174) Image search: [Google]
smug-vivillon.png
55 KB, 246x174
Based purely on pets I've actually had or animals I've caught growing up (assuming I would evolve them unless otherwise stated)...

>Carnivine
>Poliwrath
>Liepard
>Bunnelby (Unevolved)
>Seaking
>Polar Vivillon
>>
File: 1355528899245.png (212 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1355528899245.png
212 KB, 922x882
>Pidgeot
>Galvantula,
>Skitty
>Skuntank
>Breloom
>Porygon-Z because /g/ job

That's probably what i would have, but bet my ass I'd be traveling everywhere around the world and too busy with Pokemon battling to ever care about touching a computer.
>>
>>25985333

>Porygon-Z because /g/ job
>Downloading a botnet.
>>
>>25982014

Treecko --> Sceptile I live next to a huge forest, and spend some of my free time in the forest. Would definitely be my starter.

Aron --> Aggron - I like to go spelunking from time to time, and have a general interest in minerals

Charmander --> Charizard - I live a an hour or two away from a mountain range, which I occasionally go on hikes. I feel like if i look around enough I could find one.

Bergmite --> Avalugg - Some of my family lives in Greenland, and our family get together there in December.

Venipede --> Scolipede - Living near the forest, there are a couple of bugs by my house. and I mainly see moths and centipedes

Starly --> Staraptor I work at a petstore, and I'm the one that mainly handles the birds.
>>
From British Columbia, but I've also spent a lot of time in the wilderness of Northern Ontario

>Granbull since I've got a pug dog
>Talonflame since I see a heck of a lot of robins
>Bibarel since I've probably spent more time in and around beaver dams than anyone else on this board
>Starmie since starfish are fairly easy to come by on the west coast
>Tyrantrum because I'm a serious dinofag/fossil collector
>Gourgeist because I always dug Halloween as a kid and there was a pumpkin farm near my house
>>
westcoast swedenstan would probably have a bunch of water and steel types related to the industries and archipelagos
perhaps a well traveled person would be carrying
>frillish
>klinklang
>wingull
>conkeldurr

personally I would probably have something more homely like a swinub or dedenne
>>
File: abra.jpg (27 KB, 245x173) Image search: [Google]
abra.jpg
27 KB, 245x173
noobs
>>
Team would be:

Arcanine (with Flash Fire)

Pidgeot w/Megastone

Joltik (with Compound Eyes)

Three is enough. Might get Golduck for water purposes. Otherwise, I'd rather fly or ride Pidgeot or Arcanine, respectively. Joltik just because of how small and cute it is.
>>
Swanna, Pidgeot, Leafeon, Cinccino, Sawsbuck, Gilgar.
>>
>>25982014
>Mudkip --> Marshtomp --> Swampert, because the area near me is generally a very, very wet forest (wet, humid, whatever would you call a forest)
>Rotom-heat, as I am a cook
>Munchlax --> Snorlax. I love eating. And sleeping. A lot.
And that would be all, really.
>>
>>25982014

Rural NY here

Noctowl

Stantler

Swanna

Skuntank

Crowbat

Ninjask

Flygon
>>
Southern Spain, but I dont really like fire types, so my team would probably be.

Regional bird. Lets say Starly.

Scyther. The hot weather would be good for them.

Palpitoad. There are some rivers here but they're dirty and muddy, so a water/ground pokemon would be fitting.

Purrloin. I have a pet cat so thats it. He would probably stay home with my mother though.

Im not really into tauromaquia but Im guessing there would be a lot of trainers with tauros and that afro bull too.
>>
Pets:had rats (Raticate), dog (Growlithe/Herdier/Snubbull)
Placed I've lived; probably one from each place
Newcastle: large coal industry, great beaches. Corsola/Wingull/Binacle/Dwebble/Solrock/Tentacool, a fossil if I'm lucky
Port Macquarie: not cheap to live in, lots of fish. Something ritzy like a Game Corner prize (Abra, since I did my final two years of high school in Port) or a fossil if I didn't already get one.
Queensland: lots of canetoads, not so many frogs. Poliwag or Froakie (if lucky), Croagunk otherwise.
Australia in general: lots of venomous shit. Bugs/Snakes (Beedrill/Spinarak/Ekans/Seviper) because when defending myself I might as well catch one.

Water and Poison basically define my team, then.
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 220x206) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 220x206
>>25982014
The only Pokemon I'd ever want to own IRL is Mudkip and only as a pet. Low maintenance, cute and adorable, what else do you need? The only downside being I'd have to import one from America because lol no axolotls in Europe.
>>
>>25982014
Groundon prime
Xerneus
Talonflame
Khenghaskan
Genie
Rotom
>>
London-based artist.

>Unfezant (M)
Probably would have caught a Pidove as a kid, as a teenager I would have evolved it to be fancy as fuck with that masquerade mask. I actually did have a bird as my first pet too.

>Lopunny
My second pet was a rabbit; my family thought it was a boy but it turned out to be a girl. And a slut.

>Zoroark
Where I live there are a shitton of urban foxes (not fennec foxes) and they're also my favourite non-dinosaur animal.

>Honedge
IRL I found an (unclaimed) old sword in one of my houses when I first moved to London; I kept it because I'm interested in history.

>Meowstic (M)
My girlfriend would have (F) to match; we have rescued a few cats that get in trouble in the city and even adopted one.

Not sure what else. I saw a ghost when I was a kid so maybe a Gengar. I had a pet fish at one point but I can't really choose a similar Water-type. I can't relate any of these to my profession, and even if this were real I'd be desperate to get my hands on Fossil Pokemon.
>>
>>25982014
My starter would probably be Totodile because Houston Bayou and all.
>>
Suburban ausfag
>Wingull
why the hell are the seagulls inland anyway
>Either Joltik or Spinda
>tiny jumping spiders or poisonous spider
>Stunfisk
used to go fishing a lot when I was younger, caught many a flathead
>Frillish/Jellicent
Beaches.
>Croagunk
Found a frog near my house once, despite no water source nearby. Sure as shit would have caught it it were a pokemon.
>Ponyta/Rapidash
Uncle owns racehorses/stud.
>>
I grew up in Hawaii so I should probably wait until sun and moon come out.

So one of the sun/moon starters -grew up in Hawaii

magnetite/magneton - Spent a lot of my time working with electronics but I don't see myself going out to a desert to evolve magneton, he is my bro as he is.

Wigglytuff- I am a dentist so I would need a, assistant pokemon.

I don't think i would have anyone else. It seems like most people don't have 6 pokemon, even when they are trainers. 3 pokemon actually seems like a lot to take care of. At least magneton doesn't need to eat, but wigglytuff is a fat ass so that might count for 3 pokemon.
>>
NYC poorfag here, a full team of 6 is out of the question.

>Gothorita
I'm an autistic space nerd and NYC is a light polluted shithole, but there are a couple of isolated places where you can see more than two stars. Eventually I'd stumble into a Gothita on some failed stargazing run, and keep it for the potential psychic shenanigans. Then it'd evolve and become adorable.

>Munna
My dreams have always been insanely vivid, and lucid dreams have happened increasingly often despite me not trying to have them. Every night would be a feast for this thing.

>Vivillon (Polar)
I used to have a thing for butterfly metamorphosis as a kid, so no doubt I'd head into one of the big NYC parks and start hunting for a caterpillar to catch. Its powder would give me wicked allergies, but I wouldn't care because it's cute.
>>
Blastoise: There's a lake near me infamous for the snapping turtle that lives there

Heatran: There were a lot of steel mills and forges near me, but none of them are in operation any more

Aggron: Lots of coal mines farther south, plus the steel thing

Venomoth: Mothman is well known to be south of my town

Purugly: I had a very, very fat cat once. Gave him away because he nearly burned my house down by pissing on an exposed circuit breaker

Ninjask: Every 17 years, there's a cicada outbreak that's bad near me. It's the cicada year ;_;
>>
>>25989214
I could sub Blastoise out for Swampert, because we're both swimmers that are top heavy (M-Swampert) but normally look kind of awkward. but I'm currently in that dorky adolescent stage (19 years) so I might as well be Marshtomp
>>
>>25982014
Sawsbuck
> Lived with my parents near a forest
Gyarados
> Bullied like a Magikarp when i was young, became cool, strong and popular
Wooper/Quagsire
> We had a pond where i used to catch a lot of salamanders/newts
Croagunk
> The pond v2
Magneton
> I'm into biking and according to Hoenn Magnetons is biker : the pokemon
Bunnelby/Bunneary
> God i dislike them so hard but i had pet rabbits
Spinda
> Yeah, drinking a lot
>>
>>25988773
>and they're also my favourite non-dinosaur animal
So basically your favourite animal
>>
If Pokemon existed in our world there would probably be laws against catching them. Or restrictions on which you can own. Like rare Pokemon would be considered endangered and you'd be arrested if they caught you using them. They'd probably also not allow you to catch Pokemon off the street. Youd need to make sure they have all their shots or buy them from a pet store.

Capitalism and the Pokemon world do not mix.
>>
>>25989373
nice post, retard
>>
6 rattatas because that's all Kuala Lumpur has and there are no cockroach pokemons as far as I know.
>>
>Have had 2 dogs
Probably an Umbreon or Furfrou depending on how wild Pokemon would be distributed
>There's a decent variety of birds, depending on the season.
Pidgeot would be cool, even if I couldn't Mega Evolve it.
>There's not too much water, until you get to a park with a small pond or the slightly farther off River.
Marill would probably be an easy catch at the park. And it's a pretty easy Pokemon to evolve, too.
>I just really like the Pokemon
Hopefully Reuniclus would be available. Where would they live, anyway?
>There are plenty of bugs around, including butterflies and spiders
I’d go for either Vivillon or Galvantula, probably
>There’s enough technology that these guys would probably be a bit of a nuisance
Rotom is cool, but could easily cause trouble around town. I’d try to catch one, at least.
>>
>>25989214

>No legendaries.
>Heatran.
>>
>Portland, OR
Mudkip line because of the marshes
Sawbuck/Stantler because of those woods
Furret because we have native weasels.
>>
Ariados- probably found as a spinarak, lots of bugs in my area

Charmander/charmeleon: there are a fuckton of lizards where I live. Florida. Firebreathing lizards aren't that big of a stretch.

Pidove- plenty of doves and pigeons here

Goldeen- fish in ponds

Ekans- snakes literally everywhere

Throw in a croagunk or froakie for frogs after rain.
>>
In reality, running around the country side is hell on anyone who isn't at least healthy enough to keep walking for a few hours.

So eh, probably a homebody one like any of the cats or even a Galvantula if you're sneaky with the feeding sessions.
>>
>>25990068
We got a slight bit of a spider population here by the way. Lots of spiders setting up shop in the holes where we can't see.
>>
>>25982014
I too live in PA, op,and along the Appalachian chain as well, so you better believe I'm gonna dig my damnedest to find a Larvitar (and if I find fossils along the way, then so be it).
>>
>>25982014

My personal bros team. I live in Ottawa.

Arcanine (fav Pokemon, I have a dog, might as well be my fav)

Galvantula (hate spiders in real life, often come into my house so maybe a Joltik worms its way in here but the thing is that i fucking love Galvy the only good kind of spider IMO)

My house is often full of ladybugs so maybe a Ladien also, weirdly enough my grandmother despises ladybugs. why I don't know. theyre the least worst insect.

Ludicolo from the creeks nearby probably.

maybe Abomasnow since it's usually cold in the winters and there are a lot of evergreens.

Sawsbuck or Stantler is a possibility.

maybe a Murkow/Honchkrow too.
>>
>>25990068
>In reality, running around the country side is hell on anyone who isn't at least healthy enough to keep walking for a few hours.
I'm not trying to argue or anything here but is that a problem? I understand there are a lot of obese people but I don't even have a gym membership (I have weights and a treadmill at home - that's it) and I could easily go on a Pokemon journey, camping and all. You really think most people couldn't even catch more than starting route Pokemon?
>>
>>25982363
Aww the autist lives in a fantasy world in his head
>>
>Swablu
Fuckton of bluebirds around here.

I probably wouldn't be much of a trainer and more of a traveller, so that'd probably be my only 'mon.
>>
>>25990159
yes.

at least people like us.
>>
Diglet cuz of moles in my yard
Hondour-my dog
Ledian-lots of bugs around here in the summer
Sawsbuck-deer/insane weather changes here
Remoraid- I'm a dishwasher
>>
Right off the bat. Obviously I'd have a Persian and Liepard because of my cats. Had em for 14 years and they're still going strong.

Second, I'd have a Miltank and a Combusken. Raised on a farm in Kansas.

Third. I'd probably have a bunch of Snubbull and Granbull because my family used to breed bulldogs.

Finally, I'd likely have a Galvantula due to all the spiders around where I live now.

All in all I'd probably only travel with the Combusken and Galvantula though. I'd leave the others at home.
>>
File: wilmamagichour.png (437 KB, 436x580) Image search: [Google]
wilmamagichour.png
437 KB, 436x580
>>25982014
Born, raised, and living in the northern parts of Norway. I've the ocean on both sides of my home, and pine covered mountains on the other sides.

I grew up on a farm where my dad raised cattle and he runs a sawmill on the side.

Here are some animals that I have seen next to where I live: otters, seals, lynx, foxes, moose, seagulls, eagles, sparrows, crows, urchins, crabs, flies, magpies and many more.

Based on this and where I spent most of my time I'm going to guess my team was something like this:

>Tauros
First one I got after helping my dad on the farm.
>Snover/Abomasnow
Going into the mountains to chop down trees for the sawmill.
>Murkrow
Crows have always fascinated me with how smart they are and how they interact with one another.
>>
>>25982014
I'd travel somewhere just to get a Gible and that's all i'd want. Just a partnermon pls.
>>
>If pokemon existed in the real world, what would your team be...
if I could even get a Pokémon, that would be one of the 30 most common ones.

Also, I guess that actually legendary trios are OK since in the anime and even sometimes in the game there were some. The box legendaries would be own by the army, rich people and some special snowflake. And finally, mythicals would be own only by some people like an old man living in the forest or something like that.
>>
Raichu is the only Pokemon I would actually NEED, its my all time favorite and rodents are pretty common everywhere. I've always been the kind of person to help animals so I imagine I'd probably find a Pichu injured or abandoned and take him in as a child. We'd grow up together and be completely inseparable. We'd sleep together, eat together, just do everything together.

Other than that, foxes are also pretty common and I would probably try to become friends with a Zorua or Fennekin - but I wouldn't want them to evolve. I like them just the way they are.
>>
File: tumblr_nlffx0MxuM1r0rqmvo1_1280.jpg (149 KB, 1280x519) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlffx0MxuM1r0rqmvo1_1280.jpg
149 KB, 1280x519
Lived in the farmland of PA around corn and more corn.
Bugs were a constant, with spiders, beetles, grubs and bees (big apple tree in back yard) being a constant, which i took an interest in.
Beedrill would definitely be a starter, as I would always feed the bees the left over apple puree.
Next would be Heracross, since after moving to college, I decided to buy a pet beetle larvae and had it molt into a big ol' dynastes hercules beetle.
I'd be okay with just those two til I eventually travel with my innevitable bio-chem degree/ church and Dwight job
>going from chemical plant to manufacturing plants around the world, collecting pokemon along the way
Joltik, along with at least one steel-type would probably be an frequently-seen addition to the party.
>Team Complete
>Time to Train
>>
>>25992550
The beetle-bro's name is Khepri, and he's alive and still a fat fuck with a love for flying directly onto my head with blunt force.
>>
>>25982014
Psyduck
Golduck
Ducklett
Swanna
Politoed
Porygon2

My city is known for flooding and having a massive duck:human ratio. Also a science park/university, so Porygon2 is two birds with one stone.
>>
File: Gyara.jpg (242 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
Gyara.jpg
242 KB, 500x800
>Live in a shitty harbor town in the Nertherlands

I feel like I have enough patience to grind a Magikarp to becoming a Gyarados, but that's the only cool thing around here I can think of. Possibly, If I tried hard I could get a Murkrow too...
>>
Live in Cali
Dewgong - Lots of seals in the piers
Tauros - Lots of pastures nearby
Xatu - Visited Machu Picchu and I imagine they would be fairly common there
Cacnea - b/c cactus
I know it seems kinda unrealistic but my goal would be to get a Cranidos cause I love dinos.
Thoughts?
>>
File: Las_Vegas_89.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
Las_Vegas_89.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
I was born and raised in Las Vegas, so I'd probably have a lot of city Pokemon and desert Pokemon. I also have a parrot so probably a Chatot or some other bird Pokemon. Don't really feel like writing any out, and realistically I wouldn't have a full team of 6 anyways.
>>
>>25993432

Just slap wild Pokemon with your Magikarp until it evolves, I'm pretty sure that would work.
>>
>>25993495
Might end up with a Gyarados that resents me though. Kinda important for a motherfucker like that to listen to me.

Ill just borrow my parent's mons or make my dumb childhood friend side-kick do double battles with me.
>>
>>25993547
So your going to boost your pokemon
>>
>>25982014
I wouldn't have any Pokémon, if I can't have them all, including All of legendaries.
>>
>>25993652
Just until Karp gets to level 15.
>>
>>25993666
Satan pls
>>
>>25983123
And snails, don't forget snails.
>>
>>25982100
>forgets to water it
>dies
>>
>>25993666

Don't be so greedy Satan.
>>
>>25982891
you wouldn't happen to work/study at Mote Marine would you?
>>
>>25984135
So you like a basic taste for the most liked dark and ghost types in the game?
>>
I grew up in chicago but there are no gun pokemon
>>
>>25994409
Just make your team the squirtle squad 8)
>>
File: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png (284 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png
284 KB, 800x600
>>25994409

>but there are no gun pokemon

Remoraid.
>>
Alakazam
Tyrogue
Tyranitar
Houndoom
Greninja
Noivern
>>
>>25994437
That basically sums it up
>>
File: d96.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>25982014
Alakazam
Hitmonlee
Pidgeot. for transport
Dragonite
Chansey
Ninetails.
>>
>>25989373
Who says that if there were pokemon we'd have capitalism in the form we know it?
>>
>>25989610
>Where would they live, anyway?
Hospitals and bio labs
>>
I guess southern ontario is a pretty temperate, wet and rocky place, so the types of pokemon I would find would be moslty the kind you'd find in temperate/boreal forest and swamps, with a spattering of rock, ice, and small steel types.

Audino --> They are just too damn cute to pass up and they are pretty common in northern unova which I suppose would be analogous to where I live

Swampert --> there are a lot of marsh lands and lakes in Ontario so mudkips would probably be common out in the bush. Probably my starter

Aggron --> I like to go hiking and dirtbiking up north where the land scape is dotted with rocky outcroppings, small mountains and old ore mines. Perfect place to find an Aron.

Wingul --> There are loads of seagulls where I live

Pidgeot --> there are also a lot of pigeons

Ursaring --> Here there be bears
>>
>>25982482
>not getting a Porygon through your university informatics department
>>
I live in Ohio where the weather changes every time Mother Nature has her period so heres my guess

Rufflet-Braviary, We have eagles come to the park near where I live

Froakie-Greninja, I live near a lake that has a lot of frogs

Growlithe-Arcanine, Always grew up with dogs, Have a huskey now

Joltic-Galvantula, God damn there are a lot of spiders around here

Sneasel-Weavile, this area gets cold as fuck in the winter, perfect for these little bastards.

Phantump-Trevenant, I drive by a Graveyard every day on the way to work, theres trees there that I can imagine would be these things.
>>
I live on a farm in rural Canada. So, it makes sense to start with a Mareep.

I'd have an Omanyte, from (this is true) finding a shell-shaped fossil on the beach as a little guy.

Then I'd probably have a Maractus. The first plant my family bought me to take care of when I was younger was a cactus, and I've traveled to all sorts of deserts and tropics since then.
>>
File: tumblr_m2fhn4Z7bx1qeohj1o1_500.jpg (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2fhn4Z7bx1qeohj1o1_500.jpg
11 KB, 500x500
>lives by four big lakes, a marsh, and a forest
Poliwag, wooper, oddish

That's all I need.
>>
>>25982014
Live in CA
>Magikarp
no longer with me. I'm lazy but love fishing and fish in general used to live in Laguna beach so I had plenty of water for it but in Northern CA not so much. Evolved into Gyarados with my cousin who's a water polo player
>Milotic
doesn't require as much training as gyarados to evolve but instead beauty. I have a pretty decent job so I always make sure to but the best for my fish. I have a pool in my backyard that's empty because swimming is tiring even though I can swim quite well( better than an average person but not better than anyone who actually swims)
>Herdier
I had a dog in real life, but she died and I'm too autistic to want another one. so I probably would have a Herdier assuming dogs don't exist.
>(Vespiquen/Beedrill/Ariados)*
alot of my friend are active and assuming battling existed I'd probably have one of these to battle with. As kids we used to catch bees and spider and put them in jar to fight to I'd probably have a bee or spider
>>
Persian met in an alley as a meowth
Bannette same as meowth
Treannet found in the spooky Forrest
Porygon-Z found as a porygon in some abandoned warehouse
And a lumineon from when I used to hunt fish with pointy sticks found as a prevo
>>
I'm from LA.
banette: I have a lot of stuffed animals.
roserade: For my rose garden.
hawlucha: for my beaner ass.
houndoom: for my dog.
corphish: I love all the crabs at the beach.
mime jr: the actors in la and my gay ass
>>
>>25982014
I wish they updated the pokemon by habitat list. Would be cool to see where all the new mon fall.
>>
>>25982014
Digersby
Hoot hoot
Wingull
Corsola
Tentacool
Durant
>>
I live in Kansas so realistically this is what id most likely have

>Duskull(gastly) (since there are several haunted places here in KS im sure benetta would be around as well)
>Eevee (wouldnt have to hard a time getting any of the stones with maybe the water one but im sure if poks were real, we would have a massive trade of stones world wide)
>Murkrow (fucking crows man, they are everywhere)
>Growlithe or vulpix ( its an open plains but I feel like you could probably still find them roaming around)
>Garchomp(would travel across the lands to find this motherfucker)
>Venomoth (just drive two hours to a heavy wooded area, im sure I could find one somewhere.)
>>
If pokemon were real id look for my 2 dream teams

team 1
Blastoise
Pidgeot
Aggron
Vespiquen
Dusknoir
Dragonite

Team 2
Frostlasse
Garchomp
Honchkrow
Arcanine
Lopunny
Milotic or Venasuar

If I could have any legendary
Articuno

Fossil type
Kabutops
>>
Just Beheeyem I will not engage in pokemon battles I want a quiet life.
I will become a big serial killer and erase the memories of the witness and the friends and family of my victims.
I will also use this power to erase the memory of the security guards a the Louvre and steal the Mona Lisa
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 629x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 629x468
>>25999487
Forgot pic sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 891x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 891x750
>>25995404
>it has DRM on its source code
>>
>>25995404
>decompiling its code to remove specific codehooks after you graduate
>>
>>25999487
kira pls
>>
>>25999999
>>
Since there isn't a region based on Australia I have no idea.
Kangaskhans, Kangaskhans everywhere
>>
>>25982014
Realistically I'd probably just end up raising an Eevee or a Houndour or some shit as a housepet, something really mundane like that.
>>
>>25995098
Well the question was if Pokemon existed in the real world. I took that to mean if they existed in the world you know. Not some theoretical world where everything is different.
>>
>Rapidash
Horses everywhere
>Sawsbuck
Deer everywhere
>Manetric
Fast herding dog
>Serperior
Lots of snakes here
>Krokodile
Aligators everywhere
>Unfezant
Pheasants are invasive here
>>
>>25982014
Corphish
Palpitoad
Slowpoke
Whirlipede
Sneasel
Amoonguss
>>
>>25994389
Nope but I've been wanting to make a trip out there one of these days! I've heard and read some great things.
>>
>>26000000
>>
>>25982068
>not using it for lewd dreams
>>
>>25982014
I work as a part-time contractor, doing construction work and shit.
I feel I wouldn't have a full team, as that would cost a fuck ton to maintain. So...
>Machoke
Heavy lifters are extremely useful in any type of construction and he'd probably be pretty bro tier.
>Joltik
Despite a crippling fear of spiders, JoltiK just looks cute. It's also probably easy to care for and might be able to charge batteries and shit.
>Wailmer
I grew up in Washington. This place is rainy and the natives sure do like whales.
>Hitmonchan
I had a passion for boxing in my late teens and Most people don't know how to take a punch, much less one that's on fucking fire.
>>
>>26007392
I also think these pokemon would eat a lot of the same food that I do, so I wouldn't be running around town looking for special food. Joltik can take AA's or something.
>>
>Lapras
I live in a shore town in New Jersey and was on the beach just about every day until college. Realistically I could probably make a decent mono-water team but Lapras is my favorite so let's go with that.
>Clefable
I'm studying nursing; the cleric of the team.
>Arcanine
I've always had dogs and none of them really looked like Stoutland or Manectric or others.
>mega Aerodactyl
Maybe a stretch, I'm a dinosaur nerd and have some fossils, shit maybe if Pokemon were real I could get one converted. And I'm a runner, so if I can't have deoxys speed it makes sense to have one of the next fastest.
>Amoonguss
Shit ton of poisonous plants by my old high school by the beach. I don't really like it but it would serve a purpose and it's better than taking one of the millions of fucking Stantlers getting hit by cars everywhere.

I'm racking my brain and I can't think of anything else. I'd probably try looking for a special attacker with dark coverage if I was really serious, but end up with something shitty.
>>
I would probably have a male Espeon or a Persian after my male, very feminine cat.

And a growlithe for my pupper. I don't think she'd be strong enough to be an Arcanine
>>
File: IMG_5594.png (127 KB, 926x544) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5594.png
127 KB, 926x544
Something neat I found.
>http://forums.pokemontabletop.com/topic/10016634/1/
It's someone's list of the pokemon by habitats and the relative common-ness of them expanded to gen5. So what pokemon are you realistically going to catch and how far are you actually willing to go to get something rare/exotic?
>>
File: ganondorf.jpg (131 KB, 800x673) Image search: [Google]
ganondorf.jpg
131 KB, 800x673
>>25982014
>Goldeen
Asian Heritage and my parents were big on keeping fish so Goldeen would probably be my first mon
>Pidgey
Lived in an urban area for most of my childhood, would have probably caught a random Pidgey flying around.
>Porygon
My uncle is a big guy in an overseas corporation, and he loves me despite the fact that I don't deserve any of his love. He would have gotten me a Porygon if I asked for one, and I probably would have because nofriends
>Shuppet
I was that bully victim as a kid so it would probably be drawn to all the negative thoughts I had about my classmates.
>Magnemite
I've traveled to China a couple of times and did a lot of sightseeing and mountain climbing. Magnemite would probably be one of the mons I'd want to catch while there.
>Growlithe
The second of the pair of pokemon I'd want to catch while on my trips overseas.
>>
File: 1460253018383.jpg (8 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
1460253018383.jpg
8 KB, 391x391
>>25982818
Mein floridian nigga.
Though I'm an art major i don't wanna cop out and say smeargle.
I've got two cats so a pair of meowstic, male and female.
Krookadile all the way.
With so many bugs, definitely a joltik, and a durant.
And well, can't be in florida without a water type. Finding a mudkip or swanpert can't be too hard we have the fucking everglades.
>>
>>26007943
Actually i should probably be realistic about it too huh? So my mom would own two meowstics and a newly acquired houndour.

Me? Shit i travel often, going with the joltik for a tiny companion. And maybe if i can afford it a meowstic of my own. (Male)
>>
>>25982014
pineco--->fortress: large pine tree in my backyard

Deerling: lots of deer in my area

Froakie--->frogadier: owned a couple water frogs growing up

Murcrow: lots of crows in my area

Growlithe: owned a dog growing up

This is probably being generous assuming I am only NPC-levels of strong, I probably wouldn't have a full team of six either. I grew up in NY. Kinda a cool team t b h
>>
>>25982320
Based team
>>
>>25982482
You wouldnt download a Porygon!
>>
Australia close to the beaches.

So basically
Totodile
Sandile
Ariados
Arbok
Garbordor
Kangaskhan
>>
>New Orleans

Any roach Pokémon yet
>>
File: winterlillehammer.jpg (173 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
winterlillehammer.jpg
173 KB, 507x338
Using this for reference http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_habitat#List_of_Pok.C3.A9mon_by_habitat

I grew up in Norwegian inlands, so a lot of forest pokemon.

First is a Growlithe (Childhood dog)

Psyduck (I love ducks, and always feed them)

Gastly -> Gengar (Would go out of my way to catch one of these)

Snover (Used to go into the forest a lot with my dad, especially at winter)
>>
-Lileep/cradily
I have more than two dozen crinoid fossils in my fossil collection.

-houndour/houndoom
I have two minature pinschers, I'm nocturnal, and I loved fire as a kid.

-murkrow/honchkrow
Every year my neighbor's yard is fucking covered in crows. Dumbass cut down all his trees while we still kept ours and basically live innawoods because we're surrounded on every other side by undeveloped land.

-spinarak/ariados
My yard and house are full of spiders because the cats we used to have killed all the anoles on our property.

Treecko/sceptile
The county I live in has had geckos introduced to it and they are motherfucking everywhere. This place is also heavily forested.

-Oshawott/sammurot
This one is probably cheating. I know the mons are sea otters, but we have river otters all over the place here and otters are my favorite animals, so I pick them.

I put the basic and final for each because I'm a lazy fag so I would not train them if it were our world. If it were the Pokemon world you better fucking believe I'd be a professional battler. I'd try to become a gym leader and just do like Blue in G/S/C and just use my favorites over a particular type.
>>
>>26008212
No but you would have trubbish, grimer, swalot, Mr. Mime, pelipper, and raticate. Fucking dirty city and those stupid street performer mimes. I really like New Orleans cause I live fairly close, but it's a struggle to like that city.
>>
>>26008714
>collects fossils
>loves fire
>collects spiders
>>
>>26008145
>garbordor

lol
>>
File: 1448653760007.jpg (144 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1448653760007.jpg
144 KB, 500x483
>>26008731
Yes, I collect fossils. I loved fire when I was a kid, but I'm not crazy for it now or anything. And not to sound defensive, but I have never collected spiders and I don't know how you even got that out of my post. What was the point of your meme arrows exactly?
>>
Meloetta - I'm a musician and we'd make great stuff together

all I need
>>
Cubchoo - grew up loving the snow but always being a stupid baby and I had a constantly running nose growing up

Magnezone - live in the city now with a lot of electronics and would probably raise a magnemite.

Ledian - house was constantly swarmed with ladybugs every year growing up when it got warm plus I love Ledian and think it's underrated.

Smeargle - I draw for a living now

Lucario - I draw certain kinds of...things for a living now

Staraptor - way too many birds in the city here and staraptors my fave
>>
With just my indoor animals:
Skitty
Meowth
Espurr
Chatot
Finneon
Spoink

With outdoor animals
Stunky
Teddiursa
Snorlax
Stantler
HootHoot
Talonflame
>>
>>26008856
>spoink

do you have a pig???
>>
>>26008812
I'm sorry you just sounded so odd.
>>
>>25982114
how're your folks doing in that flood in Houston anon?
>>
>Weezing
Houston's where i bought my first joint of dank.
>Hitmonlee
I drop kicked someone in Houston for the first time
>Whimsicott
I just love this fucker
>Banette
Frisk/Thief
I hit my first lick and robbed my first man in Houston (never did it again, was homeless at the time)
>Cacturne
He looks absolutely badass, and i swept a bitch with him (trick room activated)
>Staraptor
Never went through sinnoh without a staraptor knowing close combat on my team
>>
>>25982482
and because of this i've got a whole fucking box of em i bred.
>>
I live in hills and a lot of grassland, so going by what I see most often, it'd have to be:
>Nido family (jack rabbits)
>Ledian (ladybug migration)
>Honchkrow (common birds)
>Mandibuzz (turkey vultures)
>Sawsbuck (lots of deer)
>Sylveon (Near San Francisco)
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.