[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody starting to feel real, actual violent feelings towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15
File: download (2).jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
13 KB, 268x188
Is anybody starting to feel real, actual violent feelings towards this series?

I was just looking on /vp/ today and I was getting physically sick, physically angry and furious at not only the daily mass of furries and waifufags, but just at Pokemon in general. Just getting really pissed off. Like, feeling like I would actually kill someone. I'm normally a calm guy.

Those feelings flared up again when one of my friends, a Pokemon nerd, said he and his other buddies were going to a Trump rally (mostly because he doesn't work and likes what Trump and Sanders have been saying). I don't even care about politics, but I just start wailing on his fat fucking ass and told him to go suck the dick of the Mexican that took his job. I also got really angry at my brother, a Pokemon fan and threatened to whoop both him and his girlfriend's ass if she spouted one more shitty Pokemon meme again. I almost ran over some kids dicking around with Pokemon cards, too.

I dunno if it's these leaks, or maybe it's just /vp/ finally starting to get under my skin. How about you, /vp/?
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1431x1626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1431x1626
>>25940031
Look at me; I'm on a phone
>>
File: 1459557282845.png (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459557282845.png
94 KB, 600x600
>>25940031
Wow OP. You might need serious help if you're getting this frustrated over a game. They don't technically owe us anything and it's all part of getting hyped about the release. Not joking, if you're really this angry maybe seek some help or talk to somebody.
>>
Question: Is there anything about pokemon itself you don't like?
>>
>>25940047
I am, I'm on the train back from work and I'm bored and mad. Cry some more about the filename.

>>25940054
Well I don't know if it's anger over the leaks. I don't particularly care about Pokemon that much, though I was mad over the leaks, but not greatly so. Its like I just woke up this morning and felt real hatred towards this series.
>>
>>25940031
I think you need to take a break from pokemon for a while.
>>
File: 9ac.gif (736 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
9ac.gif
736 KB, 500x375
>>25940031
>I'm normally a calm guy
>All this things in your post
You seem to have some anger issues when stressed. I don't have any problems with /vp/ or pokémon, 4chan as a whole is a place where you have to deal with bullshit and try to ignore the weird shit, you can't really take everything here 100% seriously or you will go crazy.
>>
>>25940031
>I'm normally a calm guy.
Bullshit detected.
>>
>>25940101

Do you feel you want to kill animals or the Pokemon?

If so, you're probably gonna be a future serial killer, OP. Seek help.
>>
It would help if there is a deeper issue, if there is one. I must know if there is something about pokemon itself that irritates you.
>>
>>25940031
Just take a break bruh
>>
>>25940031
>I almost ran over some kids dicking around with Pokemon cards, too.
I read "almost" as "also" and was about to go YOU FUCKING WHAT M8
>>
>>25940031
>Is anybody starting to feel real, actual violent feelings towards this series?
no, I am a sane person actually.
you should go to a psychiatrist, seriously
>>
File: 39294250.jpg (236 KB, 397x560) Image search: [Google]
39294250.jpg
236 KB, 397x560
>>25940101
>I just woke up this morning and felt real hatred towards this series.
you need some "vacation" then, and with this i mean you need to stop watching pokemon related stuff for a week or so maybe one month, do something else.
>>
>>25940031
If you really feel that way over Pokemon, then do the people around you a favor and seek help. If you don't do that, the only responsible thing you can do is focus your anger inward and kill yourself.
>>
>>25940225
I guess not.

>>25940147
>>25940217
>>25940231
I mean, the real root cause of my anger probably is 4chan, but I am wondering if anybody has really started despising this series and the people who play it.

I guess I really might be going crazy. My hands are actually shaking as I type this.
>>
>>25940031
No.
The only thing that makes me irrationally angry is mouth noises.
>>
>>25940322
If the fandom itself is your only complaint, I agree with everyone else. Get off this site entirely and do something else. Anything. Bored? Doesn't matter, as long as it's not here.
>>
It's just this board. It's absolutely awful.

Just leave this place and find a community that doesn't make you seethe with rage, OP.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mp13y9A3T71qz4rgp.gif (474 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mp13y9A3T71qz4rgp.gif
474 KB, 450x253
>>25940031
Bruh you really need to relax. Its just a kids game, if its really bothering you so much that you get physically ill and angry, then maybe you should just step back and call it quits for a while. You know, get involved in another series or something else for the time being.

Seriously. You're kinda worrying me op, especially with all the threats towards seemingly innocent people. Even if this isn't real, I hope that anyone that gets this worked up over games and the random shit people say on the internet seeks help. It would be unfortunate if you got into trouble, or hurt for that matter.
>>
Ha. I'm a loser. But damn, you're so far above me on the loser scale. Thanks for making me feel better about myself.
>>
>>25940366
>>25940418
Good advice I was planning to follow anyway. Good to leave this place on a semi-positive note.

>>25940456
I've said I'm involved in other series and other occupations entirely - and besides, it was literally just today I began feeling this way.

>>25940473
kek
>>
>>25940031
No words can describe how edgy you sound
>>
Me, I have much worse problems with this franchise, but it's best I do not say. I've never wanted to flipping destroy things over it, though.
>>
File: 1460419415242.png (622 KB, 805x606) Image search: [Google]
1460419415242.png
622 KB, 805x606
No anger, just depression.
The only sprites we'll get in the future are from fangames. Fairys aren't leaving. Megas aren't leaving. Gamefreak will continue to casualize and ruin old games with remakes. It's really sad, like seeing a close family member suddenly get sick, and you know it's dying.
>>
So youre buying moon version? heh
>>
>>25940031
>Is anybody starting to feel real, actual violent feelings towards this series?

No. Get help.
>>
>>25940031
Sounds like you may have some mental problems.

Probably depression.
You need to go outside and do shit, or get some therapy because that's unhealthy thinking
>>
No offense OP but you sound like one of those reactionary, "I'm normally a good person, but" type of republican sort of guys who'll probably go home and beat their wife.

At least try to get some help, see a therapist, 4chan isn't exactly a hug box so it's not the best place to come to for advice.
>>
>>25940031
Just stop coming here. It's not that hard.
>>
Seek help. Probably stop going to these shitty boards if you let them get to you.
>>
File: 1460569429698.jpg (28 KB, 416x576) Image search: [Google]
1460569429698.jpg
28 KB, 416x576
nope only sexual
>>
>>25942133
>Republican guys who beat their wife
Where the fuck is this stereotype coming from?
>>
>>25940031
It seems like you're just frustrated at the degenerates a series about children training magic animals attract. You gotta take the shit here with some salt and ignore the fags here. Shit, you might need to take a break from Pokemon as a series for a while. I can only see more bullshit heading your way.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1024x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1024x797
>>25940031
>moonfag : the thread
>>
File: 3724.png (259 KB, 358x339) Image search: [Google]
3724.png
259 KB, 358x339
>>25940031
You are the only person in this board taking it and the franchise seriously. There are many more things to be mad about.
And if you think you're not having a good time here, the door is wide open. Nobody is forcing your hand and you're here by your own will.

Maybe there's something more powerful behind. Take some time and meditate.
>>
I can't say it makes me angry or violent but I can agree that the waifu/furry shit is irritating as fuck. I don't particularly get angry about it, just mostly disgusted. Pokemon unfortunately suffers from the same thing MLP does. It attracts disgusting weirdos who fantasize about children's shows/game characters. I can understand where the hate stems from with this.

Seriously tho. get help. and stop coming here for the sake of your sanity.
>>
>>25940031
Stop visiting 4chan it's that simple.
>>
>>25940350
>be at work
>be on break
>some fuck sits at the table youre chillin at
>starts smacking his lips as he eats
>noticeably get up and relocate to another table.
Why do poeple this this is an ok thing to do?
>>
>>25940031
You're not a calm guy, you were just bottling shit up. There's a difference.

Anyway, I think the problem lies with you more than the series and you need to seek professional help. 4chan ain't gonna help you with that, not even /adv/
>>
maybe you need to get a life.. if you don't care that much about pokemon, you'd be preoccupying your time with something productive.
>>
>>25940031
See a therapist if you're serious about what you're feeling. If you don't, you're just going to feel worse.
>>
>>25942932
Agree
>>
Go see a therapist you edgy weak cuck faggot
>>
File: Monsieur Aigri.gif (1 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Monsieur Aigri.gif
1 MB, 320x200
>>25940031
I clearly feel that the Internet in general and going on 4chan turned me into someone bitter and cynical that, perhaps like a lot of people on this website, despises things like social justice, feminism and foreigners.

When I compare myself to how rosy-cheeked I was ten or fifteen years ago, I can't help but sigh.

You're fucking extreme hardcore OP. You should really take a break from Pokémon before you really kill someone or end up alone in the gutter.
>>
>>25940031
I think it's time for you to go to bed anon, or seek some therapy because you shouldn't be getting this angry or violent over a children's game.
>>
>>25940031
It's fucking nothing! :D
>>
haha faggit
>>
>>25940031
Anon go see a psychiatrist before you go shooting up a school...pls
>>
File: t9uyxv.jpg (40 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
t9uyxv.jpg
40 KB, 900x576
If someone said something about leaks near me irl I'd punch them in the face at a 135° angle
>>
>>25940031
MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT
>>
>>25940031
I'll have sex woth you OP. If that's gonna help you in any way. I could cosplay as your favorite Pokemon or Pokegirl if you want. I can make girly noises too as you fug my boipussy if that makes you feel good.
>>
File: 5711660e09609e6389.jpg (41 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
5711660e09609e6389.jpg
41 KB, 245x204
>>25940031
>not wanting to actually kill someone
what a fucking pleb
>>
File: 1459565143995.png (279 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1459565143995.png
279 KB, 406x422
>>25940031
None of those things happened though.
>>
>>25940031
literally average /vp/ poster: the post
>>
File: 15y9d00.jpg (6 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
15y9d00.jpg
6 KB, 200x291
Not OP but I have problems of my own regarding this. Whenever I pop a game in sometimes and just wanna play Pokémon depending on what gen I play and how the playthrough goes I get voices in my head nagging me representing the possibly thousands of posts I've read here over and over telling me I'm sucking Masuda's cock and I need to fuck off to Deviantart or Tumblr or Facebook even though I have large distaste for most of those places. I have done several playthroughs of games to educate myself and even still I feel like I have voices claw at me verbally every waking moment for not finding Emerald challenging outside of me using shitmons at some points in the game. Every time some stupid shit happens when I play any of the 3DS games and normally I find it dumb but not game-ruining those same voices call out to me again. Sometimes it even happens when I do bike sim at the Battle Resort in AS. Every fucking time I try to fully form my own opinion and voice it I just have a loud screeching thought in the back of my head going Gamefreak shill GAMEFREAK SHILL GAMEFREAK SHILL and I rarely speak out.

I can't even leave this board, the voices won't even allow that. They tell me every other place for Pokémon discussion is a Gamefreak shill safe space and it's fucking horrifying.

I'm clearly not fine, so what do. Get out of here anyway, get some actual help, or both.
>>
>>25946055
>>25940031
I-I'm serious OP
>>
>>25946481
If you're hearing voices screaming at you from nowhere, both. Just set your browser to auto-block 4chan and talk to a therapist. That's not healthy in the slightest.
>>
I've grown out of playing official pokemon games ages ago, I play romhack nuzlockes almost exclusively now
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.