[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 747x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 747x404
Well?
>>
Go back to facebook.
>>
5 magicarps and a golem xD
>>
Charizard
Sceptile
Goodra
Hydreigon
Salamence
Dragonite
>>
>>25927523
>those misaligned pokeballs
for what purpose
>>
>>25927523
didn't get enough attention on facebook did u?
>>
File: 1440222645321.jpg (58 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
1440222645321.jpg
58 KB, 298x298
why two starters?
>>
>>25927523
Is that a muffin pan?
>>
>>25927523
6 Cofagricus
The zombies will become harmless Mummys
>>
>>25927523
>Basculin
>Typhlosion
>Greninja
>Aegislash
>Salamence
>Gengar
>>
>>25927523
>can walk faster than a corpse with rigor mortis
>can climb stairs
>have a sense of smell, sight, and hearing
I don't need the pokemon. Why are zombie apocalypses a thing again?
>>
>>25928990
This. Plus you could use just about anything to kill all the zombies, a team of Pokémon would only speed up the process, especially Fire and Ice type moves.
>>
>>25929020
I think probably any weather move could clear out the whole area in like an hour. I mean, assuming the zombiefication could spread at all. Sci-fi zombies really are the shittiest, most useless monster.
>>
>Two Starters

Bulbasaur
Mudkip
Phanpy
Inkay
Slugma
Rotom
>>
>>25927523
>two starters

>charizard
>chikorita
i dont need anything else if my run in mystery dungeon says anything
>>
>>25929055
Yeah, biting is such an insufficient way to spread the virus, even if zombies are the work of a virus rather than reanimated corpses.
>>
>>25927523
Charizard for flying
Greninja for Protean + Surfing
Lucario for Mary Sue protection
Mega Metagross
Tyranitar if zombies count as Ghost-type
Garchomp
:^)
>>
>>25927523
torterra ground transport + a tree to shill
blaziken fighter or something
flygon or tropius air transport and one of the gives free food
wailord surf and stuff
metagross literally indestructible wreck machine
chandelure to burn them i gues
>>
>>25929127
Especially if the one trying to bite its prey is slow and weak because it's a corpse. Fantasy zombies are much more dangerous than sci-fi zombies, but those aren't supposed to spread like an epidemic, since those are created with magic. I'll never understand how zombies got to this point in popularity. They're supposed to be just minions to a necromancer, or an actually powerful undead monster or something, not a threat by themselves.
>>
File: 1988470_m.jpg (205 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1988470_m.jpg
205 KB, 600x450
>Magmar
My bro, can cook food with just it's body, roast zombies and use Pyschic.

>Feraligatr
Another bro, should be able to help me in any situation where water is present. Strong as shit.

>Pikachu
cute companion who could provide power to electronics and fit into small spaces, light up the dark if Magmar is unavailable.

>Noivern
Because a flying pokemon is a must if I need to get out in a hurry.

>Krookodile
Another bro tier pokemon, work use dig to create a cave to take shelter in, or use dig to escape quickly.

>Chansey
Can be a bit of a medic, and I'd probably use it for sexual companionship.
>>
>>25927523
>Infernape
>Braixen
For close and mid/long range combat

>Wailord
Sea travel and to summon him and squash hundreds of zombies

>Togekiss
Air travel and Para-Flinch

>Teddiursa
For hugs

>Gardevoir
For fugs
Also for psychic and that reflect shield she does in Smash. She'll die for me, so I can sacrifice her if needed

Easy mode: Ditto
>>
>>25929183
Because they offer guilt-free morally light slaughterfests to a population that fantasizes violence
Its the war-movie idea base, but now turning it from morally black or gray to a pure white
>>
>>25927523
Charizard x2
Aegislash x4
Fly over the hordes of the undead while 4 Aegis chop down zombies like it's no one business
>>
>Excadrill
Can dig and can take down walls with it's drill. Could use to make quick escape routes by digging, or even creating shelter.

>Blastoise
Capable of surfing the seas on him, nearly invulnerable as he could hide in his shell. His water cannons + rapid spin would make quick work with the zombies.

>Charizard
Capable of flying me around, from where he can safely attack zombies with it's flamethrower. Would be able to cook meals on the fly with his fire.

>Emolga
Due to its small size, ability to fly and its speed, he'd be my scout. I'd use her to warn me of dangers ahead and see if there's a safe zone to rest. He could also power up any of my electric items.

>Gallade
Psychic powers, also very capable during close quarters combat

>Onyx
Could easily block off path for enemies with it's rock throw, especially synergyzes with Excadrill, as it could block off our escape path to the zombies. Tall enough to stand on for safety, incase Charizard can't fly me around. Hugely resistant, undestructible.
>>
>>25927523
[insert pokebros]
The zombie problem will handle itself, might as well use this as an excuse to get a team of bros and go make my own country
>>
Scyther
Tepig
Flygon
Aurorus
Eevee
Pikachu (for mascot reasons)
>>
Audino - Medic

Charizard - Burn shit up and can fly away in case of emergency

Blastoise - Is it healthy to drink water from a water Pokemon? If so then water supply and has some muscle to move shit

Tropius - Free fruit for all

Gardevoir - Can probably sense danger/Help build structures using psychic power to move rocks and shit/if I'm gonna go down then those fuckers are coming with me

no lewdness

that's Audino's job

Porygon-Z - Wherever I go, my bro goes with me, I'm not leaving him behind. Besides, his antenna can probably look for ham radios or any other kinds of evacuation centres sending out signals.
>>
>>25929896
>zombie spooks audino
>falls back and gets knocked out
>before you can react the zombie emits a bright light
>its evolved into Zombini
>wrecks your team and converts everyone to zombies with magic powers
All because you brought an EXP bag to a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>25929942
>Zombini's allies received Exp due to the Exp Share!

>the zombie apocalypse becomes ten times worse for everybody else because of me

>mfw
>>
>>25927523
>Vaporeon
He's muh bruh, also good for healing and washing, can turn into liquid and pass through obstacles
>Skarmory
Immune to any biological shit, can set traps, can fly away on his back
>Garchomp
Could solo 1 billion zombies and cause earthquakes

Don't really need anything else desu senpai
>>
A team full of ghost types with aoe special attacks would be the best at dealing with zombies. Thunderwave for days.
>>
>>25927523
Steelx
Alakazam
Blaziken
Machamp
Porygon Z
Lucario
>>
>>25930218
actually I'd trade out steelx for a ditto so I can breed them
>>
>>25927523
Shit question aside...

Tropius for flying/fruit
Rotom for electronics
Liligant for hug and fug
Blaziken for fighting/fire
Blastoise for water/surf
Klefki for lockpicking.
>>
>>25927523
does he have those pokeballs in a muffin tray
>>
>>25927523
I'd go with
>Tyranitar
>Feraligatr
>Tyrantrum
>Garchomp
>Sceptile
>Hydreigon
>>
>>25930695
yeah
[drug or cooking related pun]
>>
-Anything that can use Fly and fly me around safely
-Anything with Teleport
-Bronzong with Levitate
-Tropius for free nanners
-Blastoise for water that isn't barfed up through the mouth
-Any fire starter for access to heat

Gee that was hard.
>>
>>25927523
Golurk
Blastoise
Tropius
Charizard
Reuniclus
Delibird
>>
>>25930830

You'd rather drink from his shoulder penises/peni?
>>
>>25927523
Aegislash (Attack and Retreat)
Metagross (Power)
Cyndaquil (Warmth and shouldermon)
Hydreigon (Power/Flight)
Wailord (water transport)
Blissey (Healer)
>>
Aron and Chansey. See you at the finish line.
>>
Blastoise (water supply, water transport)
Charizard (fire supply, fly transport)
Gardevoir (Telekinesis, loyal bodyguard)
Liligant (best PetMon)
Raichu (Electricity maker)
Blissey (healer)
>>
>>25927523
Infernape, Venusaur, Greninja, Aggron, Absol, Garchomp
>>
Why clarify there can't be legendaries before stating there can be only starters. There's no overlap between the two.
>>
tropicus
venusaur
blissey
torterra
rotom-F
steelix
>>
Tropius for transportation and delicious bananas when food is scarce

Quagsire for producing water

Typhlosion and Delphox for clearing out hordes. Both are special attackers so lower risk of getting swarmed than the firefightan trio

Mega Aggron as backup muscle, good luck biting that zombiefags

Spinda to be qt team mascot
>>
>two starters
mehhhhhhh

>Venusaur
>Empoleon
>Arcanine
>Gengar
>Noivern
>Weavile
>>
>>25927523
Empoleon (sonic water travel)
Overattedzard (flying and clearing grass terrain)
Machamp (moving heavy shit/building)
Jolteon (electricity generator to shitpost)
Tropius (unlimited Food source/ backup flying)
Gengar (Phasing through walls to steal food and essentials like potions, full heals)
>>
Meganium would be good for Aromatherapy, if that was ever needed
Swampert for water transportation
Gallade to teleport
Flygon to fly
Aggron for defense
And Ledian for moral support
>>
>>25928990
Zombies don't have to sleep and don't get tired. Surviving zombies is an endurance game.
>>
>>25927523
Wait, are there Pokémon zombies too?
>>
Rotom so i can use appliences
Charizard for fire/flight
Steelix because giant metal snake thing. Zombies can bite through that shit
Samurott because i need another starter and seals/otters are cute + swimming
Miltank because i need my fucking dairy products
and maybe a Mareep that i never evolve so i can spin wool. if not i could try to work with Whimsicott
>>
>>25927523
Charizard to burninate
Samurott to travel seas with and slice and dice
Metagross to fuck everybodies shit
Flygon to fly on and more earthquake
Jolteon for eeveelution cuteness plus electricity
Gengar for ghost shenanigans
>>
Flygon (my bro)
Serperior
Greninja
Dragalge
Garchomp
Gallade

Eks dee
>>
File: Flygon.png (543 KB, 1000x552) Image search: [Google]
Flygon.png
543 KB, 1000x552
>>25931486
>>25931700
>>25931791
Flygon bros!!!
>>
>>25927536
>leave muhhh sekrit klub 4chan!!! I am ananymoose lee jun hacker dont steal muh memes
>>
Hydreigon
Volcarona
Tropius
Blastoise (Mega)(Starter)
Steelix
Typhlosion (Starter)

Heavy hitting ranged attackers and Steelix whose steel body and physical strength allowing it to be up close defense. Tropius can be used to grow walls of thorny vines and shrubs as a defense, can grow berries and fruit, and it can assumedly carry a lot of stuff and fly (so can Hydreigon). If I have to sleep in an unprotected area I'll let Steelix curl up around me creating a barrier after setting up traps
>>
Greninja
Aegislash
Mega Blaziken
Talonflame
Rotom-Wash
Ferrothorn

If they're good at beating other Pokémon, they'd definitely be good at beating zombies (which are generally weaker than most Pokémon).
>>
>>25931991
Holy shit this thread is full of autismos
>>
Steelix (Mega)
Scizor (Mega)
Tyranitar (Mega)
Skarmory
Sceptile (Mega)
Greninja

Good fucking luck getting past three Steel types and a Rock type, you fucking zombie bitches.
>>
i just want g8r
>>
>>25932159
>Stop having fun guys
>Stop thinking about things I don't want to think about
>>
Umbreon
Charizard
Blastoise
Metagross
Garchomp
Snorlax
>>
First off, anything with Sunny Day or Hail. Preferably something that can also fly - regardless of its ability to carry me around - like Crobat or Pelipper. Extreme temperatures can kill a horde of zombies almost instantly.

The other five can be waifus for all I care, since zombies can't climb ladders, are slow as all hell, and biting is a terrible way to spread a disease. You know what? Y'know what, fuck it, that weather user is also a waifu.

Apocalypse solved, humanity saved, the rest of the proverbial film is a rom com.
>>
File: 1459509753891.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459509753891.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>25929191
Smart choices AND great taste
>>
>>25932159
Go back to one of those fake leak threads or /b/ or whatever faggotry you enjoy
>>
Can I choose Charizard twice? xD
>>
>>25927523
But why would I want to turn my pokemon into muffins?
>>
>>25927523
Correct answer coming through

>Charizard
Aerial mobility is useful as well as the ability to make fire
>Ferrothorn
Create a fortress of spikes and vines, zombies will just get kill themselves whenever they try to touch it, also can shoot zombieswith pin missile
>Empoleon
Water transport, make fresh water, probably a decent zombie killer with steel wing
>tropius
flight and unlimited fruit to eat, shoot zombies with bullet seed
>Aegislash
Good for defense and offense, zombies can't kill it can also probably phase through walls with shadow sneak which might be useful
>Excadrill
digging can be very useful for getting into locked areas and can make a moat to surround the fortress ferrothorn will make
>Audino
Healer
>>
>Charizard
Would use Mega Charizard Y to provide illumination at night. Being able to roast zombies from the air would be the best strategy for attacking them. Can also use its fire for cooking.
>Gyarados
Can ferry me across water, has ranged attacks, and could possibly fly above ground as well to avoid zombies, although it's unclear if it can actually fly. I also don't know if it would be safe to drink water produced by a Pokemon (i.e. Hydro Pump), but it might be worth it. I'm picking Gyarados rather than Lapras, because even though Gyarados might be harder to tame, Lapras would be a sitting duck on land.
>Magnezone
Can provide us with electricity, and would be immune to any sort of toxic attacks from the zombies. It can also float above them.
>Crobat
Can fly silently to serve as a scout at night.
>Gengar
Has the Levitate ability, can move through walls to unlock doors and gather supplies. Also could not be killed or probably even hurt by the zombies.
>Infernape
Can lift any heavy obstacle out of our way with Strength while also attacking with fire. Can also potentially use weapons or gear like a human if it's mentally capable of understanding human technology. The only downside is that Infernape can't fly or float away from the zombies like the rest of the team, but it can probably run very quickly.

I tried to make it so the entire team would reasonably have a good chance of avoiding or escaping the zombies to stay out of danger. I also wanted a team that could use all the HMs if need be.
>>
>>25927523
HAHAHA FUNNY GENWUNNERS MEMES XDD CHARMANDER AND CHARIZARDS COUNT AS SEPERATE STARTER XDD ##GENWUNNER MEMES
>>
>>25927523

Wailord, Steelix, Gyrados, Charizard, Raichu, Blissey

Wailord - Largest pokemon by size, if all else goes to shit on land I can just ride him and use him as a floating raft/house

Steelix - Steel pokemon are zombie proof and can't be zombified. He can burrow through walls and I can use his size to LOS zombies on the ground.

Gyrados - Flying/Water pokemon. I can escape by air or water using him. Can use fire moves to to incinerate zombie flesh. Can use electric moves to charge electric devices.

Ditto - If there is an specific function I need from a particular pokemon, I can just use him to fullfill that need

Bliseey - Healer to tend to wounds. Can also eat her eggs in a sinch

Raichu(Pikachu) - First starter. Good choice because I need an electric pokemon as an energy source

Charizard - Flying + Fire attacks. OP said you need 2 starters, so this is my second.
>>
>>25932690
The salt is real.
>>
File: gross.jpg (298 KB, 2027x1662) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
298 KB, 2027x1662
>>25927523
>two starter pokemon
>>
Swampert
Typhlosion
Salamence
Hydreigon
Audino
Blissey

Two starters because rule
salamence for flying
hydreigon for strong long-range attacking
audino and blissey to help keep things healthy
>>
>>25927523
>image.jpg
Every fucking time.
>>
>>25931839
It's not about it being a secret club (4chan has never been secret), it's about quality control. Normie attention whores have ruined every previously good website, and it's ok if you don't know that because you only showed up after everything's been ruined, but keep in mind this "seekrit klub" strawman only warns everyone who reads it that you're a butthurt newfag, and besides annoying everyone, you're not winning any arguments or making a coherent point.
>>
Grass-types can probably plant crops, right?
>>
>>25927523
Cyndaquil
Squirtle
Sableye
Magnemite
Machop
Golurk
>>
File: 1441929433773.jpg (239 KB, 625x555) Image search: [Google]
1441929433773.jpg
239 KB, 625x555
>>25927523
>implying zombies aren't my fetish
>implying i wouldn't willingly let myself get bit and love every moment of being undead

Anon pls.
>>
>>25934754
This brings up another question that I feel is pertinent - are the zombies just mindless killers in this care or are every bit as sentient as a regular human being?
>>
>>25927523
There's a couple questions to answer first.

What's the nature of the zombies?
Are we looking at Romero stereotypes? Marvel Zombies power retention? A certain fungus's step onto the big stage?

How gritty is the setting?
Are we looking at the games + hostile npcs? A combat focused apocalypse? A long, drawn out resource management timeframe?

Depending on the answers, the average team would have varying numbers of different roles. For instance, a combat focused team would look a lot like the competitive scene retooled some, whereas a survival team would be split between stealth enablers and Pokemon that give resources like fresh water or bananas.

Also the Pokemon you start with is relative to fuck you.
>>
>>25929896
Excellent taste in Pokebros anon
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 507x338
One blastoise for making a pool
One Charizard for heating said infinity pool
One gradevoir for female slave mind reader and occasional fucking
Three, yes three fucking dittos so I can have a foursomes, sometimes the gradevoir can join.
>>
File: 120px-SP4_Salvatore.png (26 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
120px-SP4_Salvatore.png
26 KB, 120x120
>>25932569
>xD
>>
Blaziken

Swampert

Steelix

Scizor

Salamence

Chancey
>>
>Greninja
Scouting, set traps with spikes, could steal things, ice moves, water
>Delphox
Fire and magic
>Tropius
Flying and bananas
>Rotom
Electricity, could scout buildings, haunting appliances seems like it could be useful
>Primerape
He's here to fuck you up
>Vaporeon
No special reason, but could heal with wish.
>>
>You must chose two starter pokemon

Go fuck yourself
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.