[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun and Moon Hype is Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 22
File: gamefreakarecunts.png (306 KB, 399x299) Image search: [Google]
gamefreakarecunts.png
306 KB, 399x299
>Games for 20th anniversary of Pokemon
>Huge event, they must want to show gameplay
>Only the logos and titles shown

>Game Freak devs are on Japanese TV to talk about the games
>Surely they would only be on TV to announce something big
>Show us the same old trailer from February

>Corocoro claims that April will start Pokemon S/M features
>itshappening.gif
>The feature is to tell us that there will be information next month

This is starting to piss me off REAL BAD. When are these guys going to stop pulling this obnoxious shit and just show gameplay, or literally anything at all? The longer they keep holding back on this stuff the less people are going to care, especially when they seem to be actively taunting us.
>>
File: 1459626133270.jpg (8 KB, 247x312) Image search: [Google]
1459626133270.jpg
8 KB, 247x312
>>25924875
>redditbob reaction image
>>
>Anon fell for the taunt!
>>
>>25924875
It's brand suicide as performance art.
>>
>>25924875
>I don't understand the first thing about marketing

Take some business classes and don't you EVER post here ever again, you got that?
>>
>>25924875
You could just... I dunno, do something else. Just forget about it for awhile, when you come back maybe you'll be surprised.

Unless you just have to be the first to blog about it. Fuckin' nerd.
>>
all the starters will be fire/fighting
>>
>>25924875
>Putting emphasis on two words "REAL BAD"

Thats not how it works retard, you emphasize one word to give a stronger point. It's either
"REAL bad" or "real BAD"

Are you even out of High school yet?
>>
>>25924897
This.

The way you blow this out of preportion is like its the second coming of christ or something.

ITs a fucking pokemon video game. just chill and do other shit until it comes out and stop being an desperate autist hovering over every little leak and bit of news you get.

That goes for the rest of this board too.
>>
>>25924875
>The longer they keep holding back on this stuff the less people are going to care
And yet you and pretty much everyone who's mad is more interested than ever.

Learn a thing about marketing kiddo. People will lose interest if you give them what you want in one big go like so many people did last E3, trickle it out and keep them waiting and they'll beg for more.
>>
>>25924875
If you think about it, it's a pretty good marketing technique. Loads of people are desperate for Sun/Moon information, so when they announce that some information is going to be revealed in x way, everyone will going to rush over to it. But when they say the information will be revealed next month, then of course everyone is going to mindlessly go over to that in hopes of information. It's a good way to make sales and keep people interested because it's so mysterious. Of course, when they pull shit like this it can be a little risky as some people will stop caring until they receive news, but it's a good way to keep the hardcore autists on their toes.
>>
>>25924938
*everyone is going to rush over to it
>>
>>25924875
>I'M OP AND HALF OF /vp/
>I'M ENTITLED TO ANYTHING I WANT WHENEVER I WANT IT
>GIVE ME MORE POKEMON I DESERVE IT WAHGGHHHH
>>
>>25924878
>RedditTunes reaction image
>>
>>25924890
Elaborate
>>
Maybe some of you remember me. I said I would buy a gun if pokenchi brought no leaks and I said I would kill myself if corocoro brought no leaks. I bought the gun and now I've seen Masuda and co. keep mocking us. I'm going through with it, last Friday I even got an ultimatum from my mom, she wants me to get a job at mcdonalds or she wants me out and I have nowhere to go. Atleast the leaks would make me somewhat happy and with a glimmer of hope im the future. It's all over now. I'm just listening to a suicide playlist I've gathered and eating my favourite snacks, when my mom gets home 3 hours from now she'll find me dead with a bullet in my head.

Godspeed bros.
>>
>>25924969
One less shitposter. Nobody will notice you're gone though.
>>
>>25924969
Take care anon. See you in the afterlife
>>
>>25924969
Gg brah
>>
>>25924958
>Elaborate

I don't want to see your fucking face here ever again, you got that Anonymous 25924961? I got that shit memorized, and If I ever see you here again posting uninformed bullshit, we're going to have a problem you got me?

Take a goddamn business class and once you can look me in the eye and tell me exactly how much those profits wopuld suffer and what the general increase would be, I don't wanna see your ugly mug.

In short, git outta here ya lug.
>>
>>25924969
Don't do it.

Please.
>>
>>25924878
How did you got that pic of me?
>>
>>25924950
Other companies don't treat their fanbases like pure shit like GF does.
>>
This strategy is only not crushingly bad for TPCJ because Pokemon is so extremely huge already. Even other big brands hat to live with hype loss when starting to announce announcements and when the announcement came it was fucking nothing and another announcement. Really sad that they chose this way to do it and even give less info than ever before.
>>
>>25924875
Well, to be fair, they just started developing like four or five weeks ago

:^)
>>
File: 1450040987945.jpg (30 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
1450040987945.jpg
30 KB, 356x400
>>25925016
>WAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: uwot.jpg (67 KB, 458x479) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
67 KB, 458x479
>>25924897
>>25924918
Says the faggots on a Pokemon image board responding to childish bait from reddit
>>
Be patient bud. Good things come to those who wait (unless your still waiting for Half Life 3, Last Guardian, and Beyond Good and Evil 2)
>>
>>25925016
I would give a kidney to have Pokémon have 1/10 of the life of a franchise like Halo where the games keep getting updated monthly and news about new games surface every now and then.

Pokémon has the potential but unfortunately is in the wrong hands.
>>
>>25924878
Fuck you
>>
>>25925030
Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>25925016
>Other companies don't treat their fanbases like pure shit like GF does.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my fucking god you're so deluded if you think this.

>Capcom
Cancels legends 3, kills megaman refuses to port over AA games, and westernizes DMC
>Sony
YOU WANT GAMES? HERES MOVIES! FOR 79.99 PLUS TAX! THANK YOU OH LOYAL FANS
>Nintendo
U WAN METROID, HERE METROID SPINOFF ALSO CENSORSHIP ON EVERY TITLE!
>Konami
>Pachinko machines
>Sega
Shits on every single franchise of theirs except fucking sonic, who they've run into the ground beyond life support.
>Bamco
Bastardization of Tales of, Killed Pacman, refuses to localize half their shit and gives fans the trial versions of their games.

GF is fucking tame in comparison. but go ahead, make me laugh more.
>>
>>25924977
You assume /vp/ is 100% shitposters... I always dismiss fake leaks as the fakes they are, don't post memes, don't post cancer like waifu shit or gen wars bait.

I'm actually a good influence on the board. The same can't be said the other way around.

>no one will notice
Yeah we're all anonymous. Atleast my mom will notice. Not that she'll miss me much.
>>
>>25924969
I have actually dealt with finding someone's body after a suicide.
My life hasn't been the same since.
If you wanna be a coward and leave over a god damned child cartoon then go ahead.
I came here to save you but now frankly i don't care.
You suicidal fucks are just selfish and ignorant of how anything works.
So go ahead OP.
Scar everyone's lives forever.
Its how they will remember you.
A pathetic child who gave up on life because of a stupid that he can't wait a couple months for.
We will be playing your new pokemon game that you can't and fucking your girlfriend since you shattered her soul.
Make the right choice fucking retard.
>>
>>25925099
>Implying that anon has a girlfriend
>>
>>25925057
And bad things come to those who throw fits over the smallest things (Remember Fez 2?)
>>
>>25925080
Just because there are bad examples doesn't mean GF has to be one of them. Sony isn't that bad 2bh we already have leaks of a new Gears and U4 is coming out soon.
>>
>>25925016
You mean the other fanbases that periodically get shitty games but eat up the hype culture so much that they don't care?
>>
>>25925084
>I always dismiss fake leaks as the fakes they are, don't post memes, don't post cancer like waifu shit or gen wars bait.

Nobody cares. also your posting "..." shows how young you are. Cut it out.

>I'm actually a good influence on the board.

Keep telling yourself that reddit.
>>
>>25925120
>Gears
>Sony

Thats Microsoft you tard.
>>
>>25925120
>Sony isn't that bad
Yes because killing off their franchises for fleeting fads as well as tricking their consumers is the epitome of treating your fanbase well.
>>
>>25925016
GF doesn't treat us like shit. It just ignores us entirely.

Maybe it's not the case for Japanese markets but as a lifelong fan I've never really felt like game freak was...real? Like its like the big distant dehumanized CORPORATION. I never once thought about the creators when I was a kid and I only do now because, like, of shit like this.

Game Freak is like a fucking alien entity that occasionally shits out games. They don't really do interviews. They don't let people in on the creative process. They don't EVER go behind the scenes and they very rarely reach out to the fanbase in any form. It's...weird, desu.
>>
>>25925133
>reddit b8
>cut that out, muh feelingz!
Who's reddit now? I bet I'm older than you, and that doesn't even matter shit. Funny how you want to draw conclusions out of "..." when you don't know my native language and its quirks.

Kek I'm immune to your shit faggot, I'm literally killing myself in a couple hours.
>>
>>25925145
Meant say God of War.
>>25925163
Still better than being blue balled this hard
>>
>>25925197
>They don't really do interviews
What are you on about? They do interviews all the time.
>>
>>25925016
Is pokémon the only series you care about? A whole bunch of games go routinely months or years without any coverage at all.

I mean, for Nintendo games, just look at Wooly World, SMTxFE or Federation Force. Hell, even Zelda U or SF zero. When it comes to information, GF completely drowns the player in it compared to other devs. You just have to wait one fucking month you underaged fuck.

There were pokémon info between ORAS release and SM annoucement before you start crying about that.
>>
>>25925203

>Native language

Fuck off. No language uses "..." That's just a sign of childish dragging out a sentance just to be edgy.

Post right or leave.
>>
>>25925197
GEE. it's almost like they're a privately owned company by a higher conglomerate that tells them what they can and can't do!
>>
>>25925099
It's not just the games. It's a tipping point because I was numb and all this bullshit they're throwing at us made me mad as fuck. The only one who will notice I'm gone is my mom and she is also a completely broken person who let her boyfriends beat me up. Also I'll be gone so why should I care? I lost my humanity long ago.
>>
>>25925268
You don't know shit... Keep spouting buzzwords...
>>
>>25925208
>Still better than being blue balled this hard
You what

You have to wait a month for more details on S&M, meanwhile Sony fans have waited several years for Last Guardian news and other games. Hell we haven't heard a peep about it since last E3 and S&M are pretty much guaranteed to come out before it.
And now because of this VR crap it's probably going to have shit people don't even want to delay it even more.
Nothing is worse than that.
>>
>>25924969
Pics of your gun or it didn't happened
>>
>>25925268
....................................................................................................................................................................................pssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>>
I agree that this cockteasing is moronic and stupid but this is nothing compared to Persona 5.

I'm not even mad about Corocoro anymore, but God damn does this kill my hype.
>>
>>25925232
Thanks for reminding me Nintendo turned to shit. Maybe they're the ones to blame instead.

Goddamn I wish GF and Pokémon went third party already
>>
>>25924890
Marketing lol Nintendo isn't the best at that mate. Example wii u
>>
File: 1439080843373.png (35 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
1439080843373.png
35 KB, 320x224
This thread is just proof that Pokemon fans are the worst.

Sonic isn't even this bad, even the Zelda fags are tame by comparison.

You're the most vocal and obnoxious fanbase and you cry if you don't get your anual pokemon game, which in hindsight, is so mind numbingly basic, other BETTER RPGs would kill to have the spotlight it does.

You have, 25, count them, TWENTY. SIX. mainline games, and about 94 total pokmon games.

You are one of the BIGGEST videogame franchises on the fucking planet, and yet you STILL want more? Mull that over for a bit you fucking entitled babies.
>>
>>25925320
Atlus is shit as well but they don't have the money or followers GF has.

Plus you already seen a shitton of info and trailers for P5.
>>
>>25925325
>not knowing that Nintendo's first party software outsells their competitors first party software regularly
It's all about perspective really.
>>
>>25925353
>Plus you already seen a shitton of info and trailers for P5.
You mean that info that was trickled or like this?
>>
>>25925329
>even the Zelda fags are tame by comparison.
>Zelda U has been delayed twice(?)
>most know it's to make the game better
Zelda fans are one of the most reasonable groups in all honesty.
>>
>>25925403
>Zelda fans are one of the most reasonable groups in all honesty.

Speaking as one, they are not.

>Skyward sword comes out
"GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER"
>It bombs
"WELL THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER"
>OOT HD comes out
"WHERES A NEW FUCKING ZELDA?!"
>Zelda U gets announced
"FUCK YEAH NEW ZELDA- WHY IS HE A GIRL?!"
>Windwaker HD
"WHERES ZELDA U"
>MAjora 3D
"WHERES ZELDA U"
>Triforce Heroes
"WHERES FUCKING ZELDA U?!"
>Twilight Princess HD
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>>
>>25924969
what snacks u eatin buddy?
>>
>>25925447
Hence why I said most rather than all.
Here's a tip, find a place outside of 4chan to go
>>
>>25925280
Don't cute yourself on that edge bro.

Make sure to say farewell to your tumblr friends before you go.

Peace out.
>>
If you really expected something from the Japanese TV show thing you're new
>>
:^)
>>
>>25925329
It's honestly kind of incredible. How fucking attached to a company's tits do you have to be to have your "hype" killed by... slow information?

I almost wanted to argue against you saying Sonic fans aren't this bad but the sad thing is you're right. They've been relatively quiet for years now and the Pokemon fanbase is just full of screeching idiots.
>>
>>25925280
If you do kill yourself, stream it for hilarity.

At least you can be good for a few laughs you edgy piece of shit.
>>
>>25925280
Hurry up and pull the trigger already you fucking edgelord. I'll be happy knowing I contributed to the death of a useless individual.
>>
>>25925546
The best part is that the Sonic fanbase is in the exact same situation as the pokemon one considering it's sonic's 25th if I remember right and there have been hints of a new game.
>>
>>25925535
Congratulations adding literally nothing to this thread.
>>
>there are people in this thread right now that think /vp/ is a good representation of Pokémon fans
>>
>>25925561
>>25925517
Le edgy xD

>>25925452
Doritos, cerelac, granola, cuetara choco flakes, milk, coke
>>
>>25925595
They're all pretty mad anon. Even outside of here.
>>
>>25925610
Why aren't you dead yet.
>>
File: 1429286120354.jpg (135 KB, 1280x869) Image search: [Google]
1429286120354.jpg
135 KB, 1280x869
>>25924878
>"le everything comes from reddit" meme
Nobody actually fucking cares so long as you aren't spewing cancerous reddit propaganda with your reaction images.

Unless your reaction images just so happen to be rage-comic material. Then you can rightly shove off.
>>
>>25925631
Because my mom only comes in 2 hours. I have to finish my playlist atleast
>>
>>25925657
If you do it,I'm going to find where you live,come to your house and kick you in the balls
>>
File: 1457979837455.png (149 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457979837455.png
149 KB, 400x300
I really wouldn't be pissed off at all if they didn't fucking announce they'll have something and then give us nothing. I'd much rather they just stayed silent until they actually show us SOMETHING.

>there are people that actually defending this
Disgusting. Then again you shitheads will defend anything pokemon shits out.
>>
>>25925731
>if they didn't fucking announce they'll have something
They didn't.
No promises of info were made. That said their exact words were lost in translation.
>>
>>25924969
If you don't give a fuck about your own life, then why should anyone else? Grow a pair of nuts, dude.
>>
>>25925731
I'm not trying to defend this. I just think its ridiculous that anyone expected anything different. It's been years, I don't think it's completely unreasonable to think that people would have a basic understanding of how Game Freak likes to tease shit by now.

Coro Coro said that Sun/Moon would be in their magazine this month. While they showed fucking nothing, that's for sure, it was everyone else that said what they had was going to be huge. They brought the disappointment on themselves.
>>
>>25924875
All like you were all told from the beginning.

Hype was always meaningless.
>>
>>25925777
Good post. Did I ask you to care?
>>
>>25924897
The only thread that entertained me about this stuff was the groudon threads. Otherwise it's just annoying.
>>
File: 1453060240627.gif (282 KB, 283x320) Image search: [Google]
1453060240627.gif
282 KB, 283x320
>all these people saying ''h-heh! told you so! I knew it right from the start! y-you rage fags got your hopes up is all!"

>but deep inside, they TOO were excited for the leaks
>they too expected more than what we got

>the faggots just want to project their disappointment in a way that makes them feel superior, so they act as if they never got their hopes up in the first place thanks to the anonymity of the site

Good god alive, what a bunch of children you all are. I can see through it like a sheet of glass. While I have other things to be excited about currently that this didn't effect me, I can actually respect the people who are honest about how the feel than the ''heh, i'm always one step ahead! you should have listened to Joe!'' faggots that now contaminate this board.
>>
>>25925592
:^))
>>
>>25925904
>>but deep inside, they TOO were excited for the leaks
To be honest I forgot all about the leaks.
It wasn't until my friend told me that I realised it was time.

Anyway from my perspective they never promised and big news, that was made up by the fans. What they did say was that the coverage would start and it has.
>>
File: 1449559889817.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
1449559889817.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
>>25925904
What is this?What am I reading?
>>
>>25924875
>autism the post

∆∆
>>
>>25925580
>There have been hints of a new game.

Yeah, Sonic Boom 2. Which nobody is excited for.
>>
>>25925016
>gf treats their fans like shit because they aren't giving me info when I want it
>gf treats their fans like shit despite consistently producing new games and events
>>
>>25925904
In a way I was excited for leaks, but I just assumed the worst regarding new info. It's actually kind of funny seeing loads op people lose their shit about a couple of magazine pages.
>>
>>25925657
Do you see this anon? It's a voodoo charm from New Orleans I got just yesterday.

Do you know what it does? Kill yourself, and you'll regret finding out.

The baron won't let you die.
>>
File: protolight.png (531 KB, 767x695) Image search: [Google]
protolight.png
531 KB, 767x695
>>25925016
If Capcom treated me like GF does I would come back licking their heels. Game Freak at least makes new games, always within 1-2 years of each other. They've been shitty games as of late but it's better than being thrown around for the last six years with not a single Megaman game.
>>
>>25925280
I bet you like keldeo and the mecha zygarde. You're that kind of fag
>>
>>25925966
We knew about Boom 2 ages ago, I'm talking about the mainline anniversary game.
>>
>>25926075
>Implying thats happening
>>
File: 1444173453272.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1444173453272.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
Even X&Y had more reveal info and they were rushed as fuck
>>
>>25926041
>MML3 canceled
>no ZX advent sequel
>universe canceled
The only thing that kept mega man relevant this gen was Smash.

On a related note Jewnafunfe has run off with everyone's money by taking advantage of the lack of Blue Bomber games.

Being a mega man fan is suffering.
>>
No promises were made and you're not entitle to info let alone a new game coming out.

There's nothing to defend here. The underage of this board need to gtfo
>>
>>25926188
Shill
>>
>>25926188
/thread

it amazes me how entitled 4chan has gotten over the years. We weren't anywhere near this bad at the HG/SS leak.
>>
>>25925323
Oh fuck off. There's plenty of problems with Nintendo, but you focused on a non-issue.

To have some other examples. MS: Quantum Break, Scalebound, Crackdown 3 to name three high profile titles of many that went silent.

Guess what, these titles often end up with sufficient information after a while. Keyword is get some fucking patience, 8 months is a massive amount of time to show off. Look at 3D world. Showed off at E3, released in november.
>>
>>25925904
What the absolute fuck is wrong with you people.

I don't have an emotional investment in leaks that were never promised to me. The hype and wait only makes me more excited,meanwhile you all sound like spoiled children in the back seat screaming "are we there yet? Why aren't we there yet?" The whole fucking ride.

This is the one concrete example of legitimate autism I've seen on this site.
>>
>>25924875
K.

See you next month.
>>
>>25926188
>>25926218
Samefag
>>
>>25926218
Gen 2 fags aren't underage b&. That's a large part of it.
>>
Let's go back to /v/
>>
File: thisisyou.png (23 KB, 924x226) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.png
23 KB, 924x226
>>25926235
SHOOPIDTY DOOPITY DOOPITY DURRRR
>>
>>25924875
>the h-hype is dead because they aren't r-revealing everything!!!

Who honestly cares, a month goes flying by anyways. How about relaxing and maybe doing something else while we wait for the next corocoro. They're new games after all, so I can understand why they're putting off revealing a lot of new info.

besides, showing everything will just ruin it for the people who want to discover things on their own. Especially kids, who are the intended target for these games.
>>
ITT:
X=1 Fully concentrated purely destilled unfettered FULL METAL autism
Ashimefags
Linkin park playlists
Naruto amvs on a separate tab
Gardevoir porn on the private tab
Keldeo having, mega greninja loving faggots
Cheeto encrusted 3ds
Cut wrists
Sanic chrisschan
Muh patterns
Everything wrong with /vp/
>>
>>25926222
Only QB went silent.

Halo and KI are strong as fuck because MS actually cares and is in touch with their communities. Same goes for EA with Overwatch. Ubisoft with The Division , FromSoft with the Souls series and Sony with Uncharted.

They all know and give what their fans want.

Nintendo just does what they feel like and as result end up pissing everybody. See Bayo and FE characters in smash
>>
>>25924875
>Sun and Moon Hype is Dead
>implying the lack of info isn't just as hype if not moreso

I'm glad they've learned from XY and ORAS. You don't need to reveal anything to get people excited for Pokemon. They'll reveal the box legends, starters, a few other new ones and a few Megas and that's it. That'll all they'll need.
>>
>>25926403
>EA
>Overwatch
The hell are you smoking?
>>
>Sun and moon hype is dead.

I'm going to physically stop being excited for this game just to piss you whiney faggots off.

Thats right. Starting as of now. I am officially un-hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon.

How do you like that?! Huh?!
>>
>>25926449
Whoever it is then. Still do better for their fans than Nintendo.
>>
>>25925329
>Sonic fans
>Not the most insane, autistic people on the planet
>>
>>25926477
You're garbage. Human garbage.
>>
File: 1434690792593.png (123 KB, 480x395) Image search: [Google]
1434690792593.png
123 KB, 480x395
>>25926487
>Whoever it is then

Its fucking Blizzard. How do you not know fucking Blizzard.

Turn in your Video game license right now. You don't deserve it.

>>25926494
Not anymore. Boom killed the DA crowd, and all of them went on to undertale.
>>
>>25926511
>posting stinkerton art

Go away anon, you smell bad.
>>
>>25926546
I don't know or care who that is, I saved it because it's an ed edit.
>>
>>25926369
You're trying really hard, aren't you anon kun
>>
File: 1347541488413.png (186 KB, 559x379) Image search: [Google]
1347541488413.png
186 KB, 559x379
>>25926403
No, both Crackdown and Scalebound wents months without any info whatsoever. Much longer than SM have at the very least. You would realize this if you paid any attention whatsoever.

Charming that you only mention just one series for all but one (and fucking EA, shows how much you know), and ignored that for many of these games information dropped with months in between. Uncharted is one example.

You're also ignoring that pokémon is showered with information on a monthly basis, just because it doesn't concern the main series doesn't mean it's not relevant to the franchise. Look at spin-offs for one. Pokémon must be one of the franchises that gets most information on a regular basis, with events and the like all the fucking time. But hey, that doesn't fit your shitpost, so let's ignore that.

Eat shit and die.
>>
File: 8e7.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>25926403
>>25926487
>Overwatch
>EA
>Not mentioning Konami
>>
>>25926659
Konami is dead bro.
>>
>>25926322
>Especially kids, who are the intended target for these games.
Wouldn't that mean that they'd reveal more instead of less because of the whole mobile mindset then?
>>
>>25925633
>nobody cares
Please leave.
>>
>>25926218
>We weren't anywhere near this bad at the HG/SS leak.
That's because people didn't particularly care because it was just a remake with nothing special to it.
That said, there was a whole lot of shitposting and it finally reached breaking point with Black and White which is why the board was made.
>>
>>25926708
But still fuck Konami
>>
>>25926041
Was gonna post this exact thing. Being a megaman fan is suffering.
>>
They wont show it because gamefreak isnt confident in their product.
>>
>>25927058
Fine only autists care about where their memes come from
>>
File: 1440451512224.jpg (37 KB, 286x750) Image search: [Google]
1440451512224.jpg
37 KB, 286x750
>>25927167
>we'll never get a solid conclusion to the series
>we'll never get a game linking the original series to X, a game about the war and the creation of the elves and Omega or one linking Zero to ZX
>>
>>25925789
>we only showed 2 frames of the movie, but we showed off the movie didn't we? We never said it'd be the whole movie
>>
>>25927269
What exactly is your point?
In a magazine, two frames of an unreleased movie would be a lot of information that said it's also not comparable with this situation.

Are you trying to say they should reveal everything in one big swoop so they have nothing to hold the interest of the readers and fans?
Or are you trying to say that they promised the whole game, when the reality is that they never said anything about big news coming this month like they usually do?
>>
>>25927342
>Are you trying to say they should reveal everything in one big swoop

Well they should reveal SOMETHING. We've known about these games since February and we know literally nothing besides

>the names
>Magearna existing
>"more than 10 Pokémon!"

It's been TWO MONTHS. It'll probably be THREE before we actually get anything like box Legendaries or starters.
>>
>>25927200
>referring to any internet content as a "meme"
Oh boy. You're one of those normies, aren't you?

Facebook is that way, brother
>>
>>25925280
You took the time to post.
I know you still care.
Please.
Don't.
I hope to hear from you tomorrow.
I love you
I really really do.
>>
>>25927122
You're wrong. It was made in response to hgss hype
>>
>>25924969
adios senpai
>>
>>25927451
>its been TWO MONTHS
do tell...
>>
I think I remember someone on 2ch saying once that Nintendo / Gamefreak wanted this under heavy lock and key. They knew leaks would happen so they deliberately withhold information to prevent possible leaks without them knowing. Let's face it, the only way we are going to know anything is probably through some stupid Nintendo Direct. I am imagining anyone working with Nintendo / Gamefreak laughing there asses off by trolling us. Making us think there is info when in reality they deliberately held it back to prevent exactly this happening. Then again I could be overthinking it. It might be very retarded for me to even say this. But it's just a heresy off of 2ch so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>25925367
Which is why the Wii U is selling more than the Xbone and PS4? Hell there's more games that get sold on Steam than on the Wii U. Nintendo's marketing campaign for the Wii U was embarrassing and as much as they swear they aren't giving up on it it, they keep bringing up the NX. Sure Mario, Splatoon, Pokemon, Zelda, etc. sell more than other titles on Xbone and PS4 but there are only so many people with a Wii U which is one of Nintendo's disadvantages. With the Wii U not selling as much as it should, they can't sell as much copies of games that they want to.
>>
>>25927584
>referring to any internet content as a "meme"
>Normie
>Getting so offended over "internet content"
You were bullied at school weren't you, Meme Master
>>
>>25928101
Yeah, internet content. I bet you call knock knock jokes your friends post on Facebook "memes". I bet you call scribbled pictures you send each other through SnapChat "memes".
Mock the term normie all you will, it's people like you who have made 4chan into just a generic normie forum like Reddit. It's still the best term for describing people like you.
>>
>>25925353
But did sun and moon get a trailer 2 years after reveals and 6 months after it's initially planned release date?
>>
File: noleaks.jpg (71 KB, 770x686) Image search: [Google]
noleaks.jpg
71 KB, 770x686
>mfw no leaks again
God is dead
>>
>>25928211
Fuck you are some edgy you know? 4chan has always been a generic normie forum. Being on here doesn't make you a member of some secret society
>>
File: 7698.gif (2 MB, 313x231) Image search: [Google]
7698.gif
2 MB, 313x231
>>25928211
Hot damn, I got just the thing for you, anon.
>>
>>25928211
>muh sekrit klub xD

literally end yourself faggot
>>
File: 1359777160530.png (113 KB, 1855x472) Image search: [Google]
1359777160530.png
113 KB, 1855x472
>>25928957
>>25928951
It's not about being "edgy", or "secret" (it's never been secret, but people used to run away from the edgy reputation of 4chan rather than flock to it. People who use that meme are retarded newfags trying to excuse themselves), it's about keeping the trash out.
>>
File: 1450458727358.gif (2 MB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1450458727358.gif
2 MB, 200x160
>>25928930
>4chan has always been a generic normie forum.
>I started browsing here in 2012, and refer to myself as an "oldfag"
>>
>>25924898

Heard they will be 3 magikarps
>>
>>25929102
I actually did start browsing here in 2012 and I don't consider myself an oldfag.
Does that anger you, faggot?
>>
>>25929167
No. It just makes you unfit to judge what 4chan used to be like before the normie invasion, since you came in with them.
>>
>>25929200
Oh gee sorry Mr. Veteran 4channer
>>
File: 1458224892472.jpg (109 KB, 540x763) Image search: [Google]
1458224892472.jpg
109 KB, 540x763
>>25929214
If you're so sorry post semi-lewds.
>>
File: 1429696396135.jpg (52 KB, 343x356) Image search: [Google]
1429696396135.jpg
52 KB, 343x356
>>25929080
>it's about keeping the trash out
I don't know what you're trying to defend right now. OP's Spongebob reaction or the Porky Pig poster.

Could be both, but this seems doubtful.
>>
>>25925329
The age range around here is probably 12-14, I'd imagine.

The corocoro stuff still pissed me off because I have nearly nothing else to look forward to for the next few months

>>25925904
It's a coping method.
>>
>>25929232
Neither.
>>
>>25929421
>The corocoro stuff still pissed me off because I have nearly nothing else to look forward to for the next few months
I blame that on your shit taste in games
>>
>>25929102
You are aware that 4chan was literally
>lol u fukin turd I'm 1337
Tiers of normie back in the day right?

I'd show you if I had caps on my phone.
>>
>>25924875
Clearly you care very much

>>25924890
The fact that you couldn't call op out on the simplest observation, but instead went with 'you clearly lack marketing education' makes it appear you lack any education.
>>
>>25930086

>I'd show you if I had caps on my phone.

And here's another problem with modern boards. Mobileposters, aka "image.jpg".

As another anon put it, the nature of the device encourages farting out one or two sentence posts with little to no effort or thought put into them. Nobody is going to focus their mind and hammer away at a phone while distracted by IRL. The rise of "autism" as an insult for anything remotely detailed is probably these shitheads trying to justify their own inadequacy.
>>
>>25924875
Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about it myself. I'm not buying this game new but used 6 months after it releases. Nintendo will not get my money.
>>
>>25930223
Epic, see you on release day!
>>
>>25930049
Alright anon, what notable releases are coming in the next few months
>>
>>25930206
Beats wasting lines of text that amount to a shitpost
>>
>>25924908
Actually, moron, you can put emphasis on whatever you feel like. Only idiots think there are rules regarding the usage of emphasis, and only the sadly misguided believe the idiots who spout such ignorance. Literature is expression, not stagnation.
If you had even a shred of education in your body, you would not use capital letters to show emphasis. That is the only sin he (and sadly, you) commited here.
Don't talk to me or my anon ever again.
>>
>>25924875
You're right. Because knowing everything that was going to be in XY and ORAS before release was so much fun. Fuck any leaks. I hope they keep it all secret until release.
>>
>>25924875
If they don't show us A LOT of GOOD SHIT next month I'm fucking killing myself and it'll be all nintendo's fault
>>
>>25924890
>>25924931
>>25924938
>>25925546
>Thinking showing empty boxes two and a half months after the reveal even counts as marketing
>>
>>25924875
WHO TF UP
>>
>>25930206
This is entirely irrelevant to the conversation at hand.
>>
>>25924875
honestly that is truth, this should be a big thing, so they should promote games as hell, but seems it's going to be just regular 3ds Pokémon game, so that hype is for nothing kek & rekt
>>
>>25933221
and honestly... I spend there a lot of time and NOBODY literally was denying this leak hype, so stop shitting it was obvious...
>>
>>25930223
xDDD but you know you are one in million?
>>
Why is /vp/ so full of crybabies?
>>
>>25924890
>marketing

Bet you were the same fool spouting that yesterday. You don't know what the word means.
>>
>>25931278
You can always, you know, get off /vp/. Just because information is out there doesn't mean you have to spoil yourself with it.
>>
May: The scoop is tune in for E3
June: China! And Sun and Moon come out later this year.
July: Remember to get Sun and Moon later this year.
August: Look forward to Sun and Moon.
September: Sun and Moon coming soon!
October: Special reveal of Sun and Moon next month.
November: Enjoy Sun and Moon coming out this month.
Release: all you are given is a note saying "coming holiday 2017: Pokemon Please and Understand"
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.