[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pokemon direct gave us nothing but the titles >pokenchi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 14
File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53 KB, 578x327
>pokemon direct gave us nothing but the titles
>pokenchi was the same trailer of the direct (maybe they are pre recorded)
>march's coro coro told us that they would start the coverage next month
>april's coro coro told us that next month is going to be a big scoop

guys,at this point i'am really start believing that they started the development right after the direct,they destroyed every opportunity to recreate an hype like the one of X and Y,is possible that they are still at the beggining of the development ?
>>
>>25922158
>Is it possible that they are still at the beginning of the development
No, they are just being cucks right now
>>
We weren't promised anything of significance in Pkkenchi or CoroCoro
>>
>>25922158
>>25922206
>WAAAAAAHHHHH WHY ARENT THEY SPOONFEEDING ME >:(
>>
>People believe leaks ANYTHING before E3
>People beloeve leaks starters 20 days before of release
>>
>>25922158
i... honestly think so now.
With another month of "this month's big news is big news next month" with LITERALLY no new info, i really think they are just trying to shit this out for the 20th year anniversary.
>>25922221
they said they would give new news about pokemon sun and moon this month.
>>
>>25922158
>is possible that they are still at the beggining of the development ?
That. Is. NOT. How Game development works you fucking child. The reason there is no info because GF hates you and wants to starve all of its fans by not spoiling these games.
>>
They needed something to placate autists who were expecting something big for the anniversary.
>>
>>25922158

I'd be ay-okay if they didn't blatantly lie last month by saying, "Yo coverage begins next month!"

Unless right side of the page has something amazing, or there's a PAGE 2
>>
Reshiram and zekrom were reveal end of May. maybe end of april?
>>
>>25922226
That's not what that means.
>>
>>25922287
That's page 1/2 though.
>>
>>25922319

Err, I mean third and fourth page.

You know what I mean fgt
>>
>>25922158

even if that were the case they would have come up with starters and cover art by now so no
>>
>>25922330
Movie info sempai you fgt.
>>
>>25922251
This. Unfortunately this year has shown us even more the incompetence of game freak. It's the 20th anniversary of one of the biggest franchises in the world. Pokémon go is looking like to be a very "meh" game and sun and moon are looking rushed for a quick buck. If this is what quality of work they produce for the 20th is like, just think how much theyr really going to suck within the years to come? I doubt they even do anything "special" in SuMo for the 20th, at this point I'll be surprised if it even releases this year.
>>
>>25922158
I bet they have all the Pokémon done at this point, they must be working on other stuff at this point.
>>
>>25922238
>e3
literally no one cares about e3.
>>
>>25922800
>I bet they have all the Pokémon done at this point

All the 13 of them
>>
>HURR WE WERE PROMISED NEW INFO
No you fucking weren't, and to be fair Magearna's typing qualifies anyway.

What you were promised was that Sun/Moon coverage would begin in this issue.
Now, however, they're promising a big scoop next issue, and when CoroCoro promises, it delivers.
>>
>>25922158
I dont understand you people.
Why did you get hyped for either? They handle leaks very poorly most of the time, but they do telegraph them. Don't get hype ever, or you will be dissapointed.
>>
>>25922238
>Nintendo
>E3
Shut the fuck up, you obviously know nothing and you're just repeating what you heard your older brother say about cawadudy.
>>
>>25922251
Didn't they say shortly after Gen 6 dropped that they were already working on Gen 7? That whole interview about Sugimori's preference for simple designs, love of Gengar, and artist's block designing Xerneas and Yveltal?
>>
>>25922158
>failed to create hype

Really? Considering you faggots have no resorted to believing in hare-brained conspiracy theories to justify whats going on, and that you're so focused on the games that you still feel compelled to shit up the board with all this. If you were disappointed and without hype you would have just left, but no, you're still here and you'll stay here. Even if the full CoroCoro leaks and nothing at all is in it, you'll still be here, and you'll be here next month "warning" people not to get hype, but the only reason you'll be doing that is because you still wanna see the leaks.

So when a tiny bit of info leaks, you'll still loose your mind, and in the end you'll still buy the games.
>>
>>25922158
Did you honestly enjoy every mega being spoiled before ORAS release?
>>
>>25923155
Are you also the kind of dicksucker that goes to ORAS threads and goes all "hurr durr why would you expect le BF on a RS remake? :^)"

>>25923213
Do you know the meaning of balance? As in not giving away everything before release, but also giving something regularly to keep the interest up?
>>
File: image.png (205 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205 KB, 501x445
Im fucking done with Game Freak and Im done with this series. to keep us hanging until fucking MAY without ANY information is just fucking ridiculous. I wouldnt be surprised if they push this shit til 2017. Game Freak almost makes Nintendo look like a competant gaming company. Im so done.
>>
>wait a month for coro coro to leak
>sorry mario but your princess is in another castle

Imagine if they withheld everything about the games for the next few months. Now accept that as your reality because that's what's going to happen.
>>
>Next month
>CoroCoro announces they are going to show box legend silhouettes next issue
>Next month
>CoroCoro shows silhouettes with a heavy-duty lens flare effect plastered all over that shit so there's pretty much nothing to see
>Next month
>CoroCoro finally reveals a slightly blurry, low-quality silhouette
>Next month
>CoroCoro annoucnes next month they-re uncovering the legendaries
>Next Month
>CoroCoro shows legendaries, but all data is in ??? and the lens flare returns
>Next month
>CoroCoro finally shows legendaries
>Next month
>CoroCoro promisses info on the legendaries for the next issue
>Next month
>CoroCoro shows the first letter of each legendary's name and the first type, leaving the second uncovered
>they're both primary Fairy types
>>
>>25922158
This entire thing is a red flag for me. It's not inspiring confidence in your own product when you announce a game and leave all info about it until months later despite coming out in the same year. I knew something was wrong in gen 6 but this is confirming they've lost it.

They could have had a big trailer at anytime to get that same hype that they did for X/Y and they blew it. I honestly think there is nothing they could show us at this point that will get more hype than X/Y since it's on the same platform as those games.

Sega is doing the same thing with Sonic for his anniversary, this is now on the same level as fucking Sonic
>>
File: 1460459096850.png (213 KB, 1000x417) Image search: [Google]
1460459096850.png
213 KB, 1000x417
>>25923229
XY your first game, son?
>>
As things stand, I don't know how to react. I should have reached the breaking point of announcements for announcements. I'm going to let that go just for a typing anyone could guess? How exactly do I expect to not open the boxes to these games and see nothing but a note saying, "Coming Holiday 2017, Pokemon Please and Understand". Zygarde was trying to warn us. Pokemon is dead and it's nothing but an illusion. Give me one reason why I should believe that ANYTHING is going to be revealed EVER. ANYTHING.
>>
>>25923304
And yet we got lucario and the babies.
>>
File: BatmanNTR.jpg (34 KB, 311x367) Image search: [Google]
BatmanNTR.jpg
34 KB, 311x367
>May 2016
>Big scoop! There will be a special Pokemon Direct in June!
>>
>>25922158
That's not how game development works.
>>
File: 1460357651016.gif (880 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1460357651016.gif
880 KB, 305x320
>wake up to no leaks
>have to wait until next month
>>
>>25923334
>292 days of silence
>306 days of silence
But oh no! A few months without any info! The games obviously have nothing! ):<
>>
>>25923363
Not even trying. Seriously disappointed in you
>>
>>25923229
;-; They're so abusive to you by not releasing info at the rate you want ;-;
>>
>>25923366
Do I need to try? Shitposting is at maximum right now because autists can't handle a company keeping a little more quiet about their game.
>>
>>25923367
Do you get paid to shill for Gamefreak on imageboards or do you do it for free?
>>
>>25923378
I love these arguments. "Y-youre just taking their side, you big meanie!".. Noo, couldn't POSSIBLY be that anon was just calling you out for being a crybaby bitch. If you ever take the side of a company, youre instantly a shill despite whatever your argument is!

Stop whining. You'll be back here next month, and you fucking know it.
>>
>>25923310
Stfu your mom isn't here to stop your tantrum
>>
>>25923396
Or maybe on the flip side people are just calling you out on you being a huge suck-up for someone that doesn't even acknowledge your existence
>>
>>25923423
First off, that wasn't me. Also, no. There's no flip side. Youre just being an emotional bitch.
>>
>>25923431
>no guise GF is perfect and can do no wrong even though they claimed last month that they were gonna begin coverage on Sun/Moon this month and it turned out to be them announcing an announcement. Also ORAS was a good remake lmao
>>
>>25923304
A handful of new gen Pokemon are shown before the official announcement. Those 698 days of silent would have been before the game was announced. That's how things work with them.
>>
>>25923242
We don't even have that many months left.
>>
>>25923423
Not him but in all honesty you played yourself by hyping this up so much, they never said that they'd reveal anything this month. They said that the coverage for the game would START this month which does not always mean a bunch of cool info. It's the same case with pokenchi, unfortunately the marketers are vague with these things so people tune in.
>>
Kinda disappointed. Figured at least something would be shown since they need advertisement for marketing desu. Probably gonna hold off on my preorder until I know what's in store for this game or if I'll even get it
>>
>>25923439
>Waaah, GF didn't spoonfeed me what I wanted based off of a construct I made up in my head >:( Why are GF such bullies??? I'm never ever buying a pokemon game ever again!!!

See? I can do it too.

See you tomorrow.
>>
>>25923439
Holy shit your butt hurt is through the roof
>>
>>25923374
>little more quiet

They've literally shown the logos, handful of concept art, and a wire frame animation. The game comes out in 6 to 8 months. If you aren't feeling even a little alarmed, you're too far gone up GameFreak's asshole.
>>
>>25923202
I've been saying this a lot lately, but it's looking more and more like Gen 6 was just a stop gap to releasing a new Gen on the 20th anniversary
>>
>>25923449
That's wrong though, D/P were announced in late 2004 with only muchlax shown before and lucario/babies and weavile shown months later.
>>
>>25922226
>I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR THINGS THEY DESERVE
xD
>>
>>25923304
That's 4 years anon. Much less if you count when the games were announced.
When a Pokemon game is announced as being released in the same year, you expect more info than just 2-3 months of nothing.

And besides that, the way they're handling the game hype is atrocious. From the Pokemon Sunday that happened at the start this month which they knew people would tune into because of the people coming on to the blatant lies of coverage starting this month. It's not good enough and people are rightfully showing their frustration as a result.
>>
>>25923505
"Just a gap" might be overstating it a bit, but I think you might have a point. I'm SURE that they had the intention to release a new gen on the anniversary, I mean, it's the perfect time. Generating old hype with the long time fans, and bringing in new fans with widespread advertisement and now the easily accessible mobile game.

I'd like to think that XY are actually just a stepping stone into SM, but its too early to tell.
>>
>>25922158
>they destroyed every opportunity to recreate an hype like the one of X and Y

How is this not a good thing? XY's hype is what killed it.
>>
>>25923516
I forgot that being spoon feed info on a game was a human right.

Jesus christ, I haven't seen this much butt hurt over a lack of info on a game in ages. This really is the most underage board isn't it?
>>
>>25923516
>Deserve

Gamefreak doesn't owe you pre release information. It's not some personal debt that they've accumulated, they do it to generate hype.
>>
>>25922158
This is our punishment for finding out about Sun/Moon before they announced it.
>>
Let me put it this way. If we are so infuriated by this, kids would be even more so. We are being strung along, no arguments about it. They've never played keep away with info before. EVER. Long strings of silence was just that, silence. Even the emptiness at the beginning of X/Y was just silence. I don't care who you are, what they've done to ALL of us is an insult. How am I supposed to believe there's EVER going to be a reveal at all? You are NOT allowed to do the carrot on a stick. EVER. I am shutting this down until information does come, if it ever does.
>>
>>25923493
That they are showing concept art or wire frames doesn't mean anything at all, they could be well beyond that at this point. Considering how the Gen6 games ran on the 3DS more likely a thing they're spending a while trying to polish is the engine.
>>
>>25923537
XY being a bad game that never even got a third version to redeem it is what killed it. The hype was the good part.
>>
>>25923558
100% fucking this. I'm fine with there being just silence before more info or release but teasing showings or magazines reveals and then faking people out is the fucking worst and Gamefreak should be ashamed for doing this twice in the same month to their fans.
>>
>>25923558
Perhaps they'll release the game without telling anybody.
>>
>>25923558
>implying the infuriated ones on here aren't the underage fags
>>
>>25923558
HOLY shit underage alert. You need to shut up, now kid.

>They've never played keep away with info before. EVER.

Bullshit. They literally fucking did this with ORAS, and do it to some extent over every other game. Either you have some serious blinders on, or youre new as fuck. That its nothing Groudon that keeps getting posted is a direct reference to that, newfag.

>Long strings of silence was just that, silence

Yeah, preceded by "MEGA SCOOP OF THE CENTURY" teases

>I don't care who you are, what they've done to ALL of us is an insult

Stop being a baby back bitch. Maybe if you didnt invest so much blind hype and time of your pathetic life, youd have more to cling to than just early information. The fucking games are less than a year away nigga, you seriously cant wait that long? How do you make it to each game release without having an aneurism?

>How am I supposed to believe there's EVER going to be a reveal at all?

By not being a fucking unstable retard.

>inb4 "U took the bait haha XD"

Fuck off. Even if this particular post is bait, which Im doubting, this board thinks this way.
>>
>>25923581
They want people to be excited but they don't have anything to show. It'll be another nothing game like ORAS and I wouldn't be surprised with that hack Ohmori is directing again.
>>
>>25923493
Or it could be the fact that we aren't retarded and the fact that there's no reason to be alarmed
>>
File: YjgUuFa[1].jpg (16 KB, 499x379) Image search: [Google]
YjgUuFa[1].jpg
16 KB, 499x379
>>25923558
>>
There is a 100% chance this game is being rushed if they are this embarrassed of their work.
>>
File: 1415899530099.png (292 KB, 600x959) Image search: [Google]
1415899530099.png
292 KB, 600x959
>>25923602
>Winter 2016
>/vp/ is complaining for the 3rd time in a row about how there's nothing to do but ride bicycles after beating a piss easy E4 and maybe hanging out with another Deviantart OC
>>
>>25923493
What about people like me who just don't give a shit?

>Game Freak releases info
Sweet! Look how neat this new info is

>Game Freak doesn't release info
Aww. Oh well means it'll be more to learn when the game comes out.

I have a job and other hobbies beyond Pokémon. $40 isn't going to break me or set me back if the game is mediocre, and if it is, I give it to my five year old daughter, who will love it either way, on account of being five and liking Pokémon.

You guys think you have it bad, try following the information handed out for the Beyond Good & Evil sequel that was announced like seven years ago. THAT'S suffering.
>>
>>25923617
Well the game will be released eventually... And at the Pokenichi they had a little close up of the concept stuff.
>>
>>25923617
Masuda's expression when everybody laughed at his "joke" should say it all
>>
Oh, I get it now. You want them to show absolutely nothing, don't you? It's the late 70s and early 80s again. Either the game sucks or it doesn't, you have no way of knowing. You are willing to take that risk? You have balls of steel. Just don't be surprised if ET is actually in there.
>>
>>25923600
In other words, they're having their cake and eating it. They need to either having something to keep the hype or have nothing and be silent, keeping the attention away from them for a while. They cannot have it both ways.

>I wouldn't be surprised with that hack Ohmori is directing again.
>Ohmori was planning director and Pokemon design coordinator for XY and director for ORAS

Fuck.
>>
File: 1460451623650.jpg (145 KB, 477x886) Image search: [Google]
1460451623650.jpg
145 KB, 477x886
>>
>>25923521
Would you fuck off. Going months and months without any info is pretty standard in the rest of the gaming industry, hell I would say it's the norm. It's okay that you feel entitled to info for some bizarre reason, but shut the fuck up about it. Crying about it here just makes you look like a pathetic, weak willed person who cannot handle some waiting. It doesn't matter if it's pokémon, and besides there have been rather long gaps before.

Protip: the games won't come out faster if they release more info. The only information I want is if the games still run like shit. I'm not buying pokémon: framedrops version another time. Two times are too many.
>>
They're holding out on info for E3, you stupid fucktards.
>>
>>25923617
Or maybe they are slowing the leaks down after how much people complained about X and Y leaks and ORAS leaks?
>>
Have we ever had a Pokemon game this close to release that we still know LITERALLY nothing about?
>>
>>25923652
>Oh, I get it now. You want them to show absolutely nothing, don't you?

Honestly, if this is how they're acting right now, I'd rather have nothing.
>>
>>25923678
E3: WE HAVE TO SUCK CHINA'S COCK NOW. Oh, and Sun and Moon will come out later this year.
>>
>>25923681
No! It has to be rushed gayme! They obviously just started development XD
>>
>Oh no the ORAS boogeyman is back because they'really being more quiet so they don't spoil the game.
Don't be fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>25923678
>holding out info for E3

This has never happened with core games.
>>
>>25923678
>m-maybe at E3!

It's 2015 all over again
>>
>>25923683
What is DP?
>>
File: Rising Vpmatsu.jpg (124 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Rising Vpmatsu.jpg
124 KB, 1280x718
>>25923229
See you next month
>>
>>25923683
It's fairly standard that the big info doesn't come until May, and if not May then either June or July. That's the thing, though. We've usually been given very small tidbits every now and then. Technically they've done that by giving us Magearna's typing. I see nothing wrong.
>>
Is the catalog not working for anyone else?
>>
>>25923304
you have to count with the correct year
>from February to September new pokemon reveal a go go
>S/M announced in February
>lit's April and yet we literally know nothing

also that was fucking 2004, the internet wasn't the same as before
>>
>>25923619
At least this time around I have a hacked 3DS to "demo" the game first.
>>
>>25922251
>they said they would give new news about pokemon sun and moon this month.
They never said that though, they specifically said that the coverage of the games would start this month. April also always has movie news, we got that movie news. Next month promises a big scoop on Sun and Moon, they always keep promises when worded like that, May is also always the month when information starts pouring out, we're guaranteed to get a lot of info this time next month.
>>
>>25923551
Maybe I don't owe them my interest and money then.

Great community management they got there alright.
>>
>>25923708
DP showed more than 1 Pokemon within 6-8 months of release.

>>25923711
>1 pokemon and its typing
woooooooooooooooow
>>
>>25923716
It wasn't necessarily a comparison, it's more of a fact that they've waited longer and with b/w onward people have become more and more spoiled.
You kick and scream like a toddler when iit's not here immediately.
It's not about gamefreak it's about impatience.
>>
>>25922635
>sun and moon are looking rushed for a quick buck
We have literally only seen a glimpse at the boxart, the logos, and concept art, how the hell can you say these games are rushed when that's all we have seen?!
>>
>>25923711
>a typing that literally everybody guessed back in February and had no reason to be hidden in the first place
>>
>>25923750
Yeah. No shit you don't. What the fuck logic is that impying? What, are you saying that you owe them money if they give you early info? Are you dense?

>Great community management they got there alright.

Yes. I'm sure team John Gamefreak has a community manager. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>25923711
We got a trailer for X/Y's announcement. Why give us nothing this time? In this day and age, you'd think they would reveal more in a live video rather than a magazine to get everyone's reactions. Instead it's just a logo, not even legendaries shown. We are effectively going backwards.
>>
>>25923770
>m-muh they just started development maymay
>>
>>25922238
confirmed for not knowing shit. I swear newfags shouldn't be aloud here during hype season as all they do is shitpost about stuff they obviously know nothing about. There needs to be a test in the captcha section or something
>>
>>25923770
You know. There's this thing called object impermanence that you clearly lack. You're supposed to have developed that at around age 2-3.
>>
>>25923784
>We are effectively going backwards.

That's standard for Japan in general.
>>
>SM Defense Force is already kicking into full gear

Holy shit it might even be worse that ORAS's
>>
>>25923814
You have a point but even Nintendo knows that it's better to show new things in a live stream. Did Pokemon Company/Game Freak just completely ignore all the hype that came with the trailers showing new Smash characters and DLC? I know Sakurai loves seeing reactions to those trailers at least.
>>
>>25923763
>You kick and scream like a toddler
i'm not even that anon and it's not even about impacience, we survived almost two years of ORAS so far and it's been 8 months since the Zygarde forms reveal. I'm just sayin' a little bit of sneak peak that's not just concept arts wouldn't hurt
I guess they're aiming for E3 this time...
>>
>>25923834
Remember, GameFreak/TPC != Nintendo.
>>
>>25923816

>underaged
>>
>>25922158
Pokemon company marketing department is a bunch of assholes who hype up non-news.

That combined with some of the stupidity of the fanbase in hyping up other events where nothing was promised in the first place ("Surely we'll get gen 7 news at Worlds!!!)
>>
Upon a bit of analysis, there is one thing odd about what's happening now. They've never given us the logos without also having footage of some kind. I can trace this as far back as R/S if anyone cares. However, this may just be a quirk of this development period, as other things intrinsic to a new game reveal are already there. Just wait another month, nothing has really changed.
>>
>>25923936
Nintendo still owns a third of the IP. I'm saying GF/TPC should be looking at Nintendo's marketing as an example they should follow.
>>
>>25924007
I know, but they handle things differently like you say. For the better or worse.
>>
>>25923570
The hype was misleading, though. They blew their load way too early and were forced to maintain that high by revealing 2/3rd's of the new Pokemon and a lot of the Mega Pokemon. On top of XY being lackluster there was very little to discover.
>>
>>25924263
>On top of XY being lackluster there was very little to discover.

Mainly because there was very little of value even with all the info and leaks.
>>
>>25924263
I don't see how Sun/Moon's announcement is any different though. They should have waited to announce the games until later when they were ready to maintain that hype.
>>
>>25923556
Probably
>>
>>25922158
Okay so we're all salty about this debacle but how are the Japanese fans reacting?
>>
>>25924307
>They should have waited to announce the games until later when they were ready to maintain that hype.

Why? It's Pokemon. They don't really need to put that much effort into maintaining hype. They can announce it whenever they like, even if hype drops it'll shoot right back up when they start announcing shit. I don't think a huge chunk of people are just gonna spontaneously stop being Pokemon fans between the announcement and whenever we start getting info. The existence of a new pair of games is enough to get people interested.

Besides, they wanted to capitalize on the anniversary.
>>
>>25924379
I thought it was said they were forced to maintain hype during X/Y's development due to blowing their load too early.
>>
>>25924441
Yeah, they thought they had to. Maybe because it was the first set of games on the 3DS and they'd need to hype them up more since they'd look drastically different?

But you really don't need to hype something like Pokemon. It's Pokemon. It's not as popular as it was back in the 90's but no one's forgotten it.
>>
>>25923453
>game has been releases for months
>CoroCoro has barely just finished revealing the name of one of thr legendaries
>>
It sucks. It does. But I see both sides.

Yes, the XY release pattern was great -- new info every month. But unfortunately, it was the exception rather than the rule.

However, I won't lie and say my hype isn't dying. I really am to the point where I'm going to stop caring about these games until closer to release. Will I still buy them? Of course I fucking will, just like everyone else crying.

There's still that part of me, though, that expected a reveal season more similar to XY, considering it IS the 20th anniversary.

But fuck, nothing we can do, and I'm sure they'll be SOMETHING good next month.
>>
>>25922635
How is a game that we have no info about "lookong rushed." It doesn't "look" like anything because we haven't *seen* anything.
>>
>>25923149
>hehe, i don't recognize humor because i believe it is a crutch for the mentally stunted
>hehe enter darkness...
>>
>>25923363

Those Pokemon were "leaked" because of movies/anime, not because of the games. Like how Snubbul was "leaked" in the very first Pokemon movie.
>>
I feel like they just began development recently as well.

The hardest part of development for X and Y was creating 700+ 3D models, attack animations, amie animations, etc.

I'm assuming they're porting all of the existing 3D models over into Sun/Moon, meaning they only have to create new ones for the new Pokemon.

I feel like they could probably end up finishing everything in like 8 months if they really tried.

Sun/Moon was announced prematurely because they wanted to give us something for Pokemon's big anniversary.
>>
>>25923453
give it time
>>
>>25922158
Until I actually see a detail of these games, I'm not actually certain they exist.
>>
>>25923750

You're a fucking idiot
>>
Do you have any idea how many logistics are involved in creating a video game? It's not something you can do in six months. The average production time for a game released on a major system is about 2.5-3 years from pre-production to release. Especially a company like Nintendo that's a big-budget developer and is noted for their polish.

A game like, say, Zelda U is for all intents and purposes "complete", they're going to spend the next 4-6 months chasing bugs and optimizing the game. But all the assets, models, animations, stories, take YEARS to develop and don't get shown off until they're complete.

This game has been in development since 2014 probably, they're just making a bunch of pageantry for the reveal because all momentum and hype from XY/ORAS has been lost.
>>
>>25923304
Wasn't Munchlax already in the gen 3 show?
>>
File: 39473984735.jpg (56 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
39473984735.jpg
56 KB, 469x480
>>25923600
>that hack Ohmori is directing again.

W-wait, was this confirmed? Holy shit, then there's literally nothing to get excited about for these games. It's guaranteed shit.

Call me when that guy who directed BW2 is doing a pokemon game.
>>
>May CoroCoro: "Big news coming in June CoroCoro!"
At this point I don't care anymore. The hype is gone. We'll get the news whenever these guys decide to stop dicking around. Until then, back to binge reading manga for me
>>
>>25926685
I think he's dead.
>>
>>25922158
>recreate an hype like the one of X and Y
Well it's not a new generation.

Also

FUCK YOU COROCORO, PROMISE TO START REPORTING ON SUN AND MOON LAST MONTH AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING US TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH, JESUS CHRIST

I'm convinced this is a mid generation thing now and they're just doing something stupid again like BW2. There's no way they'd do a new generation this badly. Screencap tis for when I'm wrong.
>>
>>25926685
>le BW2 was good meme

Run along now Jimothy, your ripped jeans are letting all the bugs get jnside you.
>>
>>25923666

There aren't any discernible framerate issues in any of the Gen VI games, Satan. I've played Y and Alpha Sapphire, and watched my wife's playthrough of X.

You're looking for problems that don't exist.
>>
>>25926952
I bet you also watch your wife's son after you drop him off to school, you semen-guzzling cuckhold
>>
>>25926952
>no discernible framerate issues
Were we playing the same fucking game, anon?
>>
>>25926872
>anything that's not my shitty opinion is a meme xD

Fuck off.
>>
>>25923750
Of course you don't.
What made you think you did?

In any case you're literally complaining about nothing,
>>
>>25922635
>We don't know everything about the game therefore neither do gamefreak
Wow, I thought Easter holidays were over.
>>
>>25924942
Then explain what they were doing for an entire year between ORAS and now.

If anything, it would be counter productive for them to "just port shit" over if it wasnt a previous animation/pokemon model
>>
File: 1448343176252.jpg (49 KB, 482x608) Image search: [Google]
1448343176252.jpg
49 KB, 482x608
>>25923516
>THINGS THEY DESERVE
Holy shit
>>
>>25922206

>STILL not knowing what cuck means
>>
>>25923516
Mummy never said no to you did she
>>
>>25926857
I'm just curious as to who was at fault.
Did CoroCoro announce news next issue without consulting Game Freak? Was there some kind of mix up?
Although i think the possibility unlikely, is Game Freak really so far behind on development that they can't show us anything?
Either way, it's very unprofessional.
>>
>>25923548
It's not spoonfeeding, it's just letting us know at least one bit of information about the games besides the titles. It's been two months now, I think they've waited long enough.
>>
>>25923581
"Hey guys, this new generation will have at least 10 new Pokemon like the previous ones, oh and Magearna is Steel/Fairy, doesn't that just blow your minds?! Tune in next month for the big scoop on where ou might find Pikachu in the games!"
>>
>>25927662
Its what your dad is
>>
>>25927662
this

if anything we are being cucked
>>
>>25927940
>it's been muh arbitrary pattern number of months
>I'm entitled to info
God damn you're a massive fucking faggot. What was your first pokemon game?
>>
>>25927891
You're at fault for having autistic expectations
>>
Less is more. I'm glad they're not showing much, they basically showed the entirety of gen 6 before release and it was disappointing.
>>
File: 1460483716988.gif (282 KB, 283x320) Image search: [Google]
1460483716988.gif
282 KB, 283x320
>>25922158
>unfinished game hastily shat out for the anniversary
>yfw this becomes Pokemon's Sonic 06
>>
next months huge scoop: Game pushed back to late 2017, info coming later 2016, please understand
>>
>>25929447
Being told "next month will have news" and then when next month rolls around "just joking, next month for sure" isn't having autistic expectations, expecting news when told there would be news is a normal expectation to have.

I really try not to accuse anyone of being a fanboy or whatever the fuck buzzword you want to use, but you're being unbelievable if you think you can justify this, I mean it's just so clean cut, they gave us a date, and when we arrived at that date, they just said "joking, next month for sure".

Although I don't agree with any of these, I can see how someone could defend the previous corocoro, because they didn't directly say there would be anything, the T.V program was fucking pointless, but again, they didn't promise anything new, so fine, but this time, they told us "there would be something" and instead of giving us some stupid excuse like the usually do, they just said "fuck it, just kidding guys, NEXT time for sure!" fuck, that's just embarrassing guys, cmon. These are supposed to be professionals for fuck sake. I give them the benefit of the doubt because I'm certain that something went wrong, maybe some miscommunication between corcoro and GF, I don't know, but still, fucking hell guys.

I had 0 expectations for this corocoro, I haven't had any Pokemon related expectations for over half a year now because they've given us nothing. I'm just observing on the off chance they finally do announce something. It's kind of funny and also mind boggling that even to this extent, there will still be people who try and defend GF and justify something like this, ridiculous.
>>
>>25929931
No ones defending corocoro. Some of us just don't have autistic emotional investments in the magazine or the promises of pokemon internet celebs. What's autistic isn't simply the expectations. Its the response. Get a life faggots. Wait a fucking month. Its a video game that a few months ago none of you had absolutely any knowledge or expectation over. Write me a fucking novel about how gf is treating you like shit.
>>
>>25931169
I mean shit what promises were made that have people worked up?
>>
>>25923711
The typing was nothing. Thats like showing a flaming boxing glove pokemon called 'FightyFire' and being like 'Get excited for its typing reveal next month!'. Like might as well call us idiots.
>>
>>25929588
there are people still pushing this "rushed development" meme?
>>
>>25923558
Well info will come for sure on this year's winter.
>>
>>25923155
Oh yeah it really delivered this month faggot!
>>25923204
>shit up the board.
Gotta have room for all that May and Garvador fapping threads.
>>25923229
I agree with you but don't kid yourself. You're gonna buy the games and change your mind as soon as info leaks out.
>>25923367
Wow way to misrepresent the argument retard. Try harder faggot. It's the fact that we have had no information for months.
>>25923623
This "I has a life unlike you guiz" is bullshit. It's a smokescreen. Anything to distract away from the main point.
>>25923678
Considering how they normally release info I say May at the earliest.
>>25923730
Explain how you can "demo the game?
>>25923750
I like that comeback but you're not fooling anyone.
>>25923770
(Devil's Advocate.) Maybe the fact that there has been No info for months.
>>25923792
>Gatekeeping faggot.
>>25923950
Kids wanting to sound grown up by calling others under_aged. Go back to school faggot.
>>25924358
Very good point. I wonder if there's a thread on 2chan.

Give it till the 15nth when it releases and see if there is maybe some new info on another page.
>>
>>25931169
I don't think GF's treating me like shit, I don't really care how they treat me, I have no emotional investment, I'm just observing each corocoro individually and judging them on that, and this was clearly a really silly and unprofessional thing to do, this time especially, that's all.

>Wait a fucking month.
It's been over 12 months of absolute nothing, and every month, we're told "just wait a month", cmon dude, that's just retarded, it's been much longer than a month, saying "just wait another month" is stupid.

>none of you had absolutely any knowledge or expectation over.
This time we were told "next month will have news" can't be more clean cut then that, we now have "knowledge" that there will be something in the corocoro next month, we can now "expect" news in next months corocoro, saying that we had no reason to believe there would be news is absolutely retarded.

>Get a life faggots.
Could literally said about anyone on this board, entire 4chan even, we're all just sharing our retarded opinions, wasting time, I'm just sharing mine.

>>25931252
>>25929931
Corocoro promised "new news relating to Sun/Moon next month" when the next month rolled around, they didn't even bother giving a good excuse, and just said "sorry guys, next month for sure".
>>
>>25933113
>Corocoro promised "new news relating to Sun/Moon next month"
they didn't. they said they'd start coverage on Sun&Moon next month.
>>
>>25933225
>they didn't. they said they'd start coverage on Sun&Moon next month.
Which they didn't.
>>
>>25933390
they did, although on a ridiculously small scale
>Magearna typing
>boxart will be orange and purple
>>
>>25933113
>I've waited 12 months
Cool. You can't wait longer. Good forbid developers start giving you what you want we'll have even more rehashed half assed games released every few months.

>I'm judging corocoro as unprofessional
Its a magazine for children

>I'm entitled to specific info on the games besides what they have given me
You're not. You will take what they give you when the marketing team decides to give it to you and because you have add, you'll forget how much of a pedantic child you've been as soon as they satiate you with news to salivate over.
>>
>>25933400
I'll take the box art colors, fine, but Magearna was more movie news then Sun and Moon related, if Corocoro or GF or whoever thought those counted as Sun and Moon news, they wouldn't have apologized for the lack of Sun and Moon news like they did in the latest Corocoro, so they're aware that something went wrong which resulted in no news.

>>25933432
I haven't been waiting 12 months personally, I was referring to the people who have been desperately waiting for something, anything. 12 months was maybe a little too long, my bad, but since Sun and Moons announcement a few months ago (which barely told us anything to begin with) we've got fuck all.

>Its a magazine for children
Cmon now, don't be a fag. It's for children, but it's published by a professional company, that excuse wouldn't fly for anyone else.

>I'm entitled
Fuck I hate that word, I'm not entitled, I never said I was, I'm not entitled to anything, I'm just telling you that Corocoro themselves said they'd give us news next month, then didn't give us anything, I'm just reiterating what they themselves said, and pointing out the unprofessionalism of it.

>You will take what they give you when the marketing team decides to give it to you
Christ, do you have a sadist fetish or something? This sounds sexual as fuck.

>you'll forget how much of a pedantic child you've been as soon as they satiate you with news to salivate over.
Not being a child, but yeah, I will celebrate when they finally give us something, I'll still be disappointed it took so long, but of course I won't care very much when we finally get something, I'm only disappointed now, in the moment where we haven't got anything in so long, I'll soon forget that when they give us something, what's wrong with that?
>>
>"entitled", "half-assd" "rehashed content"
Goddamn, do you fag play WoW too?
>>
Do people forget that part of what made ORAS such a bore was that everything got spoiled beforehand? And not just because the demo was datamined, but because every mega, legendary and the delta episode were all revealed by GF, leaving nothing substantial new features to find.

Yeah I know "remakes are different" but I'm hoping GF doesn't blow their load again and end up revealing everything ahead of release. Imagine if the delta episode came completely unexpectedly.

Also given Gen 6's pattern of info releasing we're not getting significant info until E3. With worldwide simultaneous releases Nintendo's going to use Pokemon announcements to pad out their presentation. This is how we got fairies and our first real look at ORAS, so I can't see them breaking that trend or giving us back to back big announcements month after month.
>>
>>25933510
In those twelve months they've shown off Magearna and Volcanion.That's one pokémon that nobody knew off, how's that for info? Now, you can cry about knowing about it, but it wasn't officially shown off and you should have expected them to show it off. A bit naive of GF, but it's still the order of things.

That's not even counting spin off info. There's been plenty of pokémon info, just not the one you were interested in. Many series go far longer than a year without solid info.

>I'm not entitled

Yes you are. You are an impatient fuck who simply have no patience.
> I don't really care how they treat me, I have no emotional investment

Judging from your posts, you clearly do care and have significant emotional investment. Deny that all you will, but it's obvious to everyone else. If you're not underaged (which I strongly believe), then you're certainly acting like a child. The games will not come out any sooner if they give out info. There's many months were they can spew out info between now and November/December. And Corocoro isn't even the only possible information source.

>>25933577
>Imagine if the delta episode came completely unexpectedly.

I'm not disagreeing with your main point, but DE would still be equally terrible regardless of spoilers.
>>
>>25933642
It seems like you are misinterpreting my posts, maybe it would easier to understand if I say that I do not have emotional investment in Pokemon, and news about the new game, but rather have emotional investment in understanding what GF/Corocoro are thinking, planning and doing, and the reaction it gets out of people.
I'm just looking at the facts and trying to interpret what is going on. I am not impatient, I can wait as long as it takes for a new game, in fact, my expectations for the new game are rather low, I don't have any expectations for it, nor any emotional investment, I am just interested in the situation we're in as we wait for any substantial new information.
Based on what you said in a previous post, it seems I take the same stance you do that, the longer it takes, the better the game, I know I've said this a trillion times already, but like I said, all I'm doing is pointing out the unprofessionalism of GF/Corocoro/whoever, saying they'd give us something new in a month, then failing to to give us anything new, telling us to wait another month, that is all, I'm fine if you still think otherwise, that I'm acting like a child somehow, that's fine, if that doesn't convince you I'm unsure what will.

>I'm not entitled
>Yes you are.
>No I'm not
>Yes you are.
There's a difference between wanting something and being entitled, I wan't 100 million dollars to appear in my bank account tomorrow, but I certainly don't think I'm entitled to it. Try to use that word sparingly, as it can be used in the wrong situation rather frequently if you're not careful.
>>
>>25933776
The situation were in is such a non issue. That's why it's so Gay for the fags slitting their wrists over it and you analyzing the "facts" of situation.

There's nothing unprofessional about teasing a video game in a magazine for children. You and your ilk put too much emotional investment and read too much into things. They never said they were going to reveal anything specific nor do they have a professional obligation to.

You're entitled and like most entitled people, you don't realize it.
>>
>>25923747
>they said that coverage would start this month
Okay, and where is the coverage? "Wait for next month" thats coverage? If you say so Gamefucks
>>
>>25935009
How can I be entitled when I don't expect nor care if GF/Corocoro tells us anything? I'm not asking for anything, I don't care if they announce anything, I already went over this for fuck sake.

>They never said they were going to reveal anything specific.
They did, "we will start covering Sun and Moon next month" next month we got nothing, they lied about something they said, which is pretty unprofessional if you ask me. What is even happening.

>magazine for children.
Again you use that stupid excuse, why the fuck does that matter? Just because it's made for children we should disregard every fuck up they make and forgive all their mistakes? I don't understand. Saying "it's for kids, so it's fine" holds no meaning whatsoever, it means literally nothing.

>have a professional obligation to.
I'm having trouble with what to even say to you anymore. Professional obligation? No, I guess not. They lied and told us one thing, then changed their mind and said something else later. I guess they don't have a professional obligation to tell the truth or change their mind later? Kind of a dickhead thing to do though, and we certainly shouldn't think that kind of attitude is okay.

I'm thinking you're next post will be something along the lines of "see, look how emotionally invested you are with these massive posts! You fucking liar" this is barely about Corocoro at this point and more about being offended by your retardation.
I honestly can't fucking believe you called me a child. We're just repeating the same shit back and fourth now, I feel like eventually I'll just get even more retarded arguments from you, like "well why don't YOU make a video game or run a magazine company before judging anyone! :^)" so I'll just leave it here.
You are retarded, you misread almost everything I said, and the idea that you called me a child when you use some of the most childish arguments in the book, I'm speechless, fuck off and come back here when you're over 18, kid.
>>
>>25935204
You got blurred box art. Again you were promised nothing specific. You felt entitled to something you specifically expected.

This magazine isn't as serious as a journalism or news source. Its meant to be fun and silly. You should adjust your expectations accordingly.

They didn't lie. You read between the lines and got your hopes up. They said apparently they would begin coverage this month. That doesn't mean anything specific. Maybe you got your info from poketubers and pokemon internet celebrities in which case its your own fault. Those idiots know as much as the average vporeon.

You're right about one thing, every post from you blatantly reeks of underage and an emotional response.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.