[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/, I just beat the Elite Four with this party and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Hey /vp/, I just beat the Elite Four with this party and want to make it competitive for online play.

What are your thoughts on my lineup?

I know the movesets can be improved now that I don't need HM slaves.

Also, item suggestions?

Thanks!!
>>
Crobat needs better moves
>>
>>25883594

>Keldeo
>>
>>25883594
Constructive criticism below----->

Aside from the bad movesets, you may need someone to tank special hits. I feel like with some support your team could be swept by a Mega Alakazam or other special sweeper. A good way to deal with this is having a choice scarf user to be a revenge killer.
>>
>>25883594
Congrats, saddly, with that team you will get your shit kicked around like a fucking nigger trying to steal a bucket of KFC.
Nice taste in Ninetales though.

I recommend you to take a look at a few guides about competitive battling, learn about IV's and EV's, team matchups and building, metagame and injecting/powersaves.
>>
>>25883646
Keldeo is one of the best Pokemon for battling below ubers, friend.
>>
>>25883655
Yeah, and this. If you don't know about EVs and IVs please look into it.
>>
File: 0001.jpg (22 KB, 240x237) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
22 KB, 240x237
>>25883666

Of course Satan would advocate using that abomination against good taste.
>>
>>25883683
>>25883655

Yup. Sorry, forgot to mention that I am aware of IVs and EVs. I made sure that everyone in my party (besides Keldeo bc I could only get 1) had at least 4 IVs. I originally set out for 6, but honestly it was too much time and grinding.
>>
>>25883704
You are going to need those 5Iv's son, because everyone else is going to have them.
If you are aware of IV's/EVs, I recommend you to look up movesets and team synergy/ team building instead, so you can balance your team out a bit more around something you like. (Make it more offensive, defensive)
Honestly, your current movesets are terrible, and people will probably laugh at you once they see fly on crobat and dragon pulse on garchomp.
>>
>>25883650

I feel like I could Dusknoir as a tank against psychic type at least. At level 62 he's got +200 sp def.

But this is really great advice, thank you! Any suggestions for a different special tank mon?
>>
>>25883646

Not antagonizing - what is so wrong with Keldeo?
>>
>>25883755
It's a cutesy horse based on D'artagnan that happens to resemble a pony when MLP hate was going full throttle.
It was released before MLP too.
>>
>>25883755

It's just a flat out terrible design, even taking into account what it's based on.
>>
>>25883755
It looks like something out of that cartoon that autistic pony fags love so much.
Not only that, but it looks absolutely retarded. Sure that's kind of the point with it being the "newbie swordsman", but it really doesn't makes it any better.
If you see someone using it, he is just using it to win, nobody really likes this shit.
>>
File: he didn't deserve what he got.png (521 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
he didn't deserve what he got.png
521 KB, 500x555
>>25883780
Unfortunate, honestly. It's such a good Pokemon. Shame that the bronies and their hate-fueled counterparts ruined it for everyone that liked it.
>>
>>25883792
>It looks like something out of that cartoon that autistic pony fags love so much.

I agree it's not a great design, but to be fair Keldeo actually predates that cartoon.
>>
>>25883805
that cartoon came out in the 80s
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.