[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry for making a thread for one question, but this has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Sorry for making a thread for one question, but this has been difficult to google. This can be an RNG hate vent thread too I guess.
But my understanding is females have an 80% chance on passing on their hidden ability when breeding in the same egg group.
I have two hidden ability Snivys breeding now.
I've hatched 110 of them, and approximately half of them are Overgrow
Am I doing something wrong here? Or am I just very unlucky?
Everytime I hatch one with the IVs I want it ends up being Overgrow.
>>
Just inject
>>
>>25881518
I don't have any moral issues about it at this point cause I've been at this for days now and I have no more patience. But I don't know anything about it. I think it's also impossible for me cause I have a new 3ds. And I updated it as soon as I got it.
Is it still possible?
>>
>>25881531
just inject
>>
>>25881531
If you can't inject through traditional means just buy a powersave.
If you are a poor faggot ask someone to lend you one.
>>
>>25881568
Ok. Maybe that's an option. But I've done this before and it's never taken this long. So is my understanding right and I've just been unlucky do you think?
Maybe a father that doesn't have HA would be better?
>>
>>25881599
Come to /wfg/ and we'll hook you up.
>>
>>25881599
Nah you are just being unlucky, you aren't praying to RNG arceus enough.
The chances should be high enough when holding everstone, but it can fail like most things in this game.
>>
>>25881599
It's only 80% for regular abilities. For hidden abilities it's 60%.
>>
>>25881486
Shiny?
Do you want it with HP fire or Rock?
Female or Male?
Nickname?
Item?
>>
>>25881486
if I remember you actually have LESS chances to get a hidden ability if both parents have it. Try with a overgrowth male and a contrarian female and see if that changes something
>>
>>25881614
>>25881641
Ok thanks. I thought I was getting screwed for 30 percent. I can handle 10.

>>25881609
I'll try my luck for a few more hours. Maybe pop over just before I throw the game against the wall.

>>25881679
The only thing I'm particular about is Bold nature
Are you offering to make one for me?
>>
>>25881728
Yup.
I don't know why would you ever want bold though.
>>
>>25881744
I'm probably just really bad at pokemon But my idea was to give it an assault vest and invest everything into HP and defense and rely on leaf storm boosts
>>
>>25881760
That's pretty bad, serperior is too weak to abuse bulk uninvested, and needs the speed in order to sweep, else is revenged killed by almost everything.
I could still make you that if you want, but it would be shit. I recommend the standard Hidden Power fire, 252 speed, 252 sp.atk.
>>
>>25881774
Oh. Maybe it will be good enough for the battle maison. That's all I do anyway.
Thanks for the offer. RNGeesus just came through for me
>>
If your Snivy has Contrary and is female, breed it with a Ditto next time.
>>
>>25881813
What does using Ditto do? I used two Snivys to get eggs faster and cause the male snivy's stats are better than any ditto I have
>>
>>25881825
It doesn't have any benefits, still 60% of HA passing down. Also you're right that breeding two Snivy makes eggs appear faster.

Also, Shiny Serperior ftw.
>>
>>25881486
Good luck, it took me over 1000 eggs to get my Contrary Timid Hp Fire female Serperior.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.