[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which generation has the most soft-spoken fanbase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: mio.png (154 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
154 KB, 300x300
Which generation has the most soft-spoken fanbase?
>>
6th by far.
>>
>>25880440
I feel like I don't see a lot of Gen 2 people getting crazy. I'd also say Gen 4 people since they don't get a chance to say anything before floods of insults come hurling at them.
>>
File: 1453931178624.jpg (29 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
1453931178624.jpg
29 KB, 477x477
>>25880440
Definitely NOT Gen I, though I think that goes without saying.
>>
Thx doc
>>
File: 52f78ec5852f3.png (49 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
52f78ec5852f3.png
49 KB, 256x256
Probably gen 2, hard to explain but they just seem content with the mediocrity.
>>
Johto. The most obnoxious is Sinnoh which isn't that surprising with most of them being early-mid teens. Even Kanto isn't bad unless you go on Facebook or something.
>>
Gen 2 I suspect, though I wonder if thats not simply them being the minority. Gen 6 as well, but I think a big part of that would be that people who like Gen 6 aren't the type to enjoy this board in the first place.
>>
>>25881485
What the fuck do you mean, "people who like Gen 6 aren't the type to enjoy this board"? Are you trying to imply that only le hardcore autistic pokemon fans from secrit klub cre about muh Frontier?

And at any rate, the Frontier is overrated. Rentals are good, but the rest of the facilities are garbage.
>>
>>25881625
Cry more.
>>
Gen 2 or 6 are probably the least vocal. Gen 2 fans aren't vocal because they're typically much older and more mature. Gen 6 fans aren't vocal because this board is filled with rabid hoennbabbies/sinnohfetuses/unovabortions who will attack anyone who says that they like gen 6.
>>
>>25881625
>What the fuck do you mean, "people who like Gen 6 aren't the type to enjoy this board"? Are you trying to imply that only le hardcore autistic pokemon fans from secrit klub cre about muh Frontier?

Yes

But honestly I mean more that XY in particular and ORAS to a lesser extent seemed to have appealed to a more casual crowd for better or worse. And the casual crowd isn't really the type to come here, simply because there isn't much here that they couldn't get elsewhere (namely trolling and pokegirls)

/vp/ is less for pokemon fans than it is for 4chan users who also happen to like pokemon
>>
File: 1459801621355.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459801621355.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>25881625
christ
>>
>>25880440
2, 4 and 6

Even numbered gens have nice and reasonable fans, while odd numbered gens have fans with continually increasing persecution complexes. Get ready for Sun and Moon to forever ruin the board.
>>
>>25881667
>sinnohfetuses

But Sinnohfetuses don't, and have no reason to. Hoennbabies might a bit if they found the remakes sub par. Unovabortions are probably the most anti-Kalos group since Gen 6 abandoned pretty much everything from Gen 5 since Gamefreak probably realised they were alienating a lot of their older fans with the new pokemon having such heavy pushing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.