[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather have following Pokemon back or.... Riding Pokemon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Would you rather have following Pokemon back or.... Riding Pokemon?
>>
>>25877036
Following
>>
following, not every pokemon can be ridden, and mounted pokemon would fuck up the flow of routes completely.

The only thing that could end up working would be pokemon racing and even that would end up being a gimmick for one gen that noone liked
>>
File: whynotboth.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
As long as it can be turned off, either.
>>
>>25877064
>>
File: 1434697129319.jpg (199 KB, 716x964) Image search: [Google]
1434697129319.jpg
199 KB, 716x964
>>25877036
>implying I can ride an Eevee
Definitely following Pokémon. I liked all of the little details it added in HGSS, like your Pokémon slipping around if you were both on ice.

>>25877101
>As long as it can be turned off
but why though
>>
>>25877036
In the new games they should at least have the starters follow you or certain favorites like Pikachu ect. That way gamefreak won't have to break their back making following models.
>>
>>25877119
>but why though
Because not everything likes the gimmick of having a pokemon outside their pokeball all the damn time.

Just because Ash does it doesn't mean it needs to be a game feature.

If it does return it should be optional.
>>
>>25877134
everyone*
>>
>>25877134
So should fun anon.
Kidding [spoilers]slightly[/spoiler]
>>
>>25877157
completely subjective.

If you have fun with a following pokemon, cool.
Not everyone else does.

I'm not saying eliminate it. Just give me the option not to use it.
>>
>>25877134
I don't care about following Pokemon either, but you don't have to sound so bitter about it.

Does it make your blood boil that following Pokemon was loved by almost everyone?
>>
>>25877173
Bitter? Nah.
I'd just rather see assets and time go to other things in the game.

People can like whatever they want. I really don't see the appeal to following pokemon. Like I said, I'm all for including it if it isnt 100% forced.
>>
>>25877036
Riding could be a possibility if we have a really big and continuous overworld, and dropped the system of routes.
>>
Define "riding".
>>
>>25877036
Shoulder, follow, ride, your choice when applicable
>>
>>25877036
Having certain pokemon that follow you e ridable.... A lit bit faster than the bike?
>>
>>25877230
I was going to make a thread does route numbers piss anyone else off? How did you feel about the path names in Kalos?
>>
>>25877347
I like route numbers. If anything I want the system to be expanded. I want to bring back numbering that respects the older regions.
>>
>>25877347
The path names felt stupid since all of the signs read "Route [#]. Also known as [Unique Name]."
It just felt pointlessly tacked on. It was kind of cool for the first three routes I saw, as an "oh shit they never did this before" moment, but that was it.
>>
File: senpai.png (34 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
senpai.png
34 KB, 250x250
>>25877036
i want to ride a barboach
>>
>>25877036
Following.
>>
>>25877347
It pisses me off that everything starts over from 1 now.
>>
Riding. Following is overrated, especially now that we have Amie to really interact with our mons.
>>
As an added wish; Say we got following and/or riding pokemon if a Pokemon in the front slot was too small to ride it would instead appear in the basket of your bike.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 328x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 328x348
>>25877282
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.