[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Pokemon use Milk or Lemonade as a held item?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Why can't Pokemon use Milk or Lemonade as a held item?
>>
>>25876806
The in-game explanation is that Pokemon don't know how to use man-made consumables.

The actual reason is because gamefreak hates you and went out of their way to make sure that totally awesome strategy you came up with involving giving you pokemon max potions as held items wouldn't work.
>>
>>25876806
>Why can't my Pidgey open a bottle?
>>
>>25876835
Bottles of spray-on medicine (or whatever the fuck it is) =/= simple bottled of milk stopped with corks/caps
To be fair, it wouldn't work with all mons, like in >>25876878
>>
>>25877010
bottles*
but you get the point
>>
File: 065Alakazam.png (155 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
065Alakazam.png
155 KB, 431x431
>IQ of over 5,000
>Needs your help in order to consume vitamins, drinks, etc.
>>
>>25877226
>>25877226
it actually controls your mind and makes you do its bidding
making you open the potion for it for instance
it makes you believe its of your own will, think agian.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.