[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wonder Trade Clean Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (193 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 500x533
Alright, /vp/ it's about time that Wonder Trade was cleaned up.

Do Trade
>Shinies
>Legends
>Egg Move Pokemon
>Breeding Throwbacks
>Starters
>Hidden Abilities

Don't Trade
>lv. 3 Pidgey from route 1

Follow those guide lines and Wonder Trade will be cleaned up in no time!

Make you message "/vp/" to see who else on here is trading.
>>
Never going to happen. Stop putting shinies on Wonder Trade if you don't want a Luvdisc.
>>
I kinda liked the Onix thing one anon was starting to trade over on WT. Holding a Metal Coat, 0ivs, and level 1 so Steelix gets all those level up moves
>>
>he doesn't have a level 3 pidgey from route 1 collection from around the world
can you even call yourself a pokemon trainer?
>>
>>25876290
You missed Pokemon with nicknames, aka the absolute nadir and the thing that instantly removes all value from a WT'd Pokemon.
>>
>>25876290
I don't think you realize what a small drop /VP/ is in the huge ocean that is the Pokemon fandom. You're never going to clean up wonder trade when there's 20 kids trading route 1 mons to each one of us.
>>
>>25876386
The best pokemon I ever recieved was in wondertrades was a Remoraid called "My Machoke!", I'll never release that guy.
>>
>>25876386
You are a mondo faggot
>>
>>25876290
>Cleaning up WT

O I'm Laffin.

All you are doing is convincing shitmon traders that they'll eventually get something if they keep giving away shit making them only want to give away more shit.

All you are doing is rewarding the same people you're trying to remove.

It's over.
WT was a good idea killed by Japs Jewing the system.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.