[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unless you want to catch Articuno, is there any reason to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1379020020663.jpg (351 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1379020020663.jpg
351 KB, 600x612
Unless you want to catch Articuno, is there any reason to do the Seaform Islands when you could just fly to Pallet and surf south to Cinnebar?
>>
>>25872679
Well you don't look like a bitch nigger for one
>>
HOLY FUCK.

I've played RBY/FRLG a good 8 times combined and I never realized they wanted you to surf south from Fuchsia City.
>>
>>25872679
>unless you want to catch Articuno
To fucking catch Articuno.

That's the whole point of the dungeon. That's like saying, unless you want to masturbate, is there any reason for you OP to have a penis when you dont use it anyways?
>>
More experience from trainers but if you want to use a fossil mon I'd go to Cinnabar first.
>>
>>25872679
Catch a Seel and evolve into Dewgong. Dewgong is bro-tier, you won't regret it.

But, yeah it's just like the power plant and Zapdos, the dungeon's just there for the legendary bird.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.