[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are pre-corocoro leaks banable yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x620
Are pre-corocoro leaks banable yet?
>>
>>25872283
>inb4 "are phoneposters bannable yet"
>>
>>25872297
>not wanting to browse the worst board on the go
>stayneet.gif
>>
>>25872297
You forgot to attach your image.jpg
>>
>>25872297

No, but they really should be.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>25872312
I even cropped it for you family
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 2048x1137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 2048x1137
>>25872297
>>25872312
>>25872336
Alright I'll take the b8

What's the beef with phone posting?
It's not like I'm some NEET living attached to my laptop.
>>
>>25872375
notice how nobody complains about androidfags. just image.jpg. /vp/ confirmed poorfags
>>
>>25872283
>I don't like it so it should be bannable
>>
>>25872401
Are you trying to say that fake leaks haven't reached slugfugger tier cancer?
>>
>>25872391
Nobody complains about android users, because they don't stand out like a sore fucking thumb, and aren't almost entirely composed of shitposters like you. Go back to Starbucks and waste more of daddy's money, you spoilt little shit.
>>
>>25872457
you seem upset, want me to buy you a coffee while I'm there?
>>
>>25872391
>buying an iphone
>implying that makes you a richfag

Actual richfag here. I just bought the new samsung galaxy s7 edge. Fuck you apple niggers.
>>
>>25872511
the point was i'm not a poorfag neet with a 30$ tracphone
>>
>>25872375
It's a fact that mobileposters are categorically incorrigible shitposters. They can't help it. Posting from a mobile device essentially precludes worthwhile posts because of the limitations of the device they're posting from. Nobody posting from a phone wants to hammer away on their tiny keyboard to fully articulate a post. It's a fucking chore to write out an actual post. Mobilefags also have less investment in what they post. Rarely do mobilefags have the time or patience to browse an entire thread before adding a response. The average mobilefag scrolls swiftly through the catalog until he finds a thread that catches his eye and can drop a quick line in, and not unusually, he just makes the thread himself, never consisting of a single paragraph in length. Anyone who has browsed 4chan for any length of time can attest to how universally low-effort threads created with image.jpg are.

What it comes down to is whether or not you want 4chan to be a chatroom for redditors to spam low-effort memes at their convenience or a board that can self-moderate its own content.
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 275x200
>>25872538
As a phonefag, you're right, except the last paragraph. Most boards were always low effort memes and shitposting. There were a few good ones like /an/ or /lit/ but the majority of the time /b/tards infested the others.

The point is yes most phonefags are how you described, yet there are few good guys (Me not included, I shitpost all day). I think if android had a more distinct filename they'd be picked out too. But you could just discard my opinion and move along.
>>
>>25872297

How exactly would you do it though? They're an IP like anyone else, and if they're using wifi then all they'd have to do is walk to somewhere else and be able to post again.
>>
>>25872646
I dunno how it works dude I'm always on LTE
>>
>>25872629
>Most boards were always low effort memes and shitposting. There were a few good ones like /an/ or /lit/ but the majority of the time /b/tards infested the others.
You're just showing how new you are. Back before this place got infected with redditors, we could have actual discussion alongside fun. Then people like you had a look at Know Your Meme and /r/4chan and figured that 4chan was le birthplace of ebin meems. The site has become irredeemable trash ever since.
>>
>>25872668
This board has always been irredeemable trash, even in the /tr/ days. ESPECIALLY in the /tr/ days.
>>
>>25872722
I never said /vp/ was good, but 4chan as a whole has gotten considerably worse. Although dead season is a lot better than leak season. The announcement of new games just brings in a load of underage posters from /v/ and reddit who never contribute anything useful to the board. They ask stupid questions that could easily be answered with a quick google search and they turn this board into a shitty echo chamber when they start their circlejerks.
>>
>>25872668
Well, I'm just gonna concede defeat right here then, this is way less enjoyable than anything else I could be doing.
>>
>>25872764
This. /v/eddit season is the worst part of /vp/. I haven't seen many other boards with yearly infestations. Maybe /b/ in the summer but /b/ is arguably the worst board anyway. Thankfully most will be gone some time after release.
>>
>>25872511

I have 100$ smartphone which is still working the same as your 'top' end, so get your life already...
>>
File: ........jpg (229 KB, 693x857) Image search: [Google]
........jpg
229 KB, 693x857
>>25872538
I post from my phone while I shit so I do literally shitpost
>>
>>25872764
>>25872816
You know, I was thinking about this. I don't think it's /v/ or reddit that truly do the most harm to /vp/. Don't get me wrong, they do damage and it is a pain in the ass, but there's been an interesting trend in the past year or two that I've noticed before.

Youtubers. Youtubers are the biggest source of destruction on /vp/. Think about it! A few years ago /vp/ was shit but there was a sense of why it was shit and you could easily sift through the shit for the actual discussion. Things could be bad, but there was still some intelligence on the board. Then with XY, new demographics seeped in. And with them, came the discussion of "Poke Youtubers". And as the time has passed with Gen 6, the board has gotten shittier and shitter, leading to this god-awful hype season, because of people expecting memes and leaks and trying to force content. And with it, has come increased talk of youtubers, youtube drama, arguing about buzzfeed-quality content creators, and underage posters becoming more apparent than ever.

/v/eddit and tumblr and all of those other sites are hot garbage, but you can count on Youtubers being a source of massive underage bans, I'm talking the 11 and 12 year olds who find some neckbeard talking about "/vp/" and then come to check it out and spend their time here.

That's why /vp/ is shit, because Youtube-users migrated here and dug in.

Think I'm wrong? How much youtube drama is on /vp/ now compared with during XY? B2W2?
Gen 5 reveal at all?
>>
>>25873300
Post of the week.
checked those double dubs
>>
File: Brought to you by FunnyJunk.png (57 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
Brought to you by FunnyJunk.png
57 KB, 326x284
>>25873300
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 550x550
>>25873300
Screncapped
>>
>>25873300
>youtubers
And where do you think the people who discuss youtubers come from? /v/ or reddit.
>>
>>25873519
I'd take /v/ and plebbit over YouTube commenters anyday.
>>
>>25873519
Youtube, I would imagine.
>>
>>25873519
No, the people who discuss youtubers are people who inherently have an emotional stake invested in youtubers. I really dont give a fuck about some black guy and how powerful his save file is or how shitty or misogynistic some broad who shills threads on /vp/, but someone who watches their videos intently has an emotional investment in those people.
So they talk about them and then they infest other threads.
>>
>>25873539
>>25873544
>>25873576
People don't browse Youtube exclusively, they also browse reddit or /v/. I don't watch youtubers, but how many of them explicitly mention /vp/?
>>
>>25873662
I don't know because I don't look at shitty youtubers for pokemon. Also, how are you so sure that /v/ or reddit are the problems here if you weren't so intimately aware of them?

Sounds to me like you're part of the problem you little shithead.
>>
File: 1459650513786.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459650513786.png
8 KB, 500x500
>>25873300

You're not wrong. /v/eddit may be cieclejerky and lehumorXD, but it's poketubers that direct the worst here. Just look their comment sections and what it's filled by. Their directing that cancerous shit here.
>>
>>25873689
I've been browsing this site before /vp/ was even created, retard. I know the different posting styles because I have experience. The fact that you're so eager to defend /v/ and reddit suggests that you're part of the problem.
>>
>>25873764
I've been on /tr/ since I turned 18 in 2010. /v/ from before /vp/ was created is far different than the /v/ from today.
>>
>>25873785
/v/ has certainly gotten worse, but it was never truly good. The only major change between now and then is that there now seems to be more of a focus on censorship and SJWs ever since gamergate happened.
>>
>>25873810
Then you know that ever since XY came out that there has been a massive shift in the nature of /vp/. And you know that the underage meme has become reality more and more each day. Which is also the same time that youtuber drama started to become a thing.

So either the whole of the internet is filled with underage faggots nowadays, or youtubers are the cancer that has long gone undiagnosed in /vp/.

Search your feelings you know it to be true.
>>
>>25873825
>ever since XY came out that there has been a massive shift in the nature of /vp/
The nature of /vp/ changes every season and a cycle of seasons occur every time a new Pokemon game is announced. Now is no exception.

Leak Season: Underage faggots flood the board hoping to find leaks (even though /vp/ has never ever leaked anything substantial in the past)

Play season: The games are out, people are playing the game and there's a reasonable amount to talk about. About halfway through this season, all the underage faggots finish the game and leave the board because they get bored. The board quality considerably improves after this point.

Dead season: People run out of things to talk about. It's boring but at least there aren't many underage faggots.

The board quality will improve by the start of next year, but it's going to be dogshit until then. The only thing I'm worried about is that the underage posters probably outnumber the 18+ posters at this point. So there's a chance that they might actually feel comfortable here and stay forever.

I'd honestly blame gamergate for the downfall of this site. It just brought too much attention to the site and every single board has suffered because of it.
>>
>>25873947
You forgot Hype Season between Leak and Play. Hype Season is when the board has juuuuuuuuuuuust enough information to hype things up.
>>
>>25873970
I'm the guy that coined these terms in the first place. I figured that hype season wasn't worth mentioning because it's sort of a hybrid between leak season and play season.
>>
File: no no no.gif (533 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
no no no.gif
533 KB, 500x309
>>25872629
>/lit/
>ever good
I can tell you've never been there.
>>
File: imoge.jpg.jpg (12 KB, 238x320) Image search: [Google]
imoge.jpg.jpg
12 KB, 238x320
>>25872538
oh come on, this aint true
i post several paragraphs at once from my phone, usually the ones saying im a navy seal.
>>
>>25872538
I'm also a phone fag but I hardly post at all,I just like to mainly browse the anime thread and occasionally discuss stuff with the other fags there. It's way more comfy to be on my bed while browsing /vp/ and /v/ occasionally.
>>
>>25874791
>laying in bed
>post fap happiness
>80 degrees
>listening to baseball on radio
>browsing /vp/ on phone
Life's good nigga
>>
>>25874791
>>25874810

I browse on my PS3 most of the time. Can post fine too.
>>
>>25874840
>not posting from the Wii U, DS, Phone Xbox, and PC at the sane time so you can samefag endlessly

smfh
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.