[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of players benefit from Pokebank? Cloud saving your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 15146.jpg (58 KB, 623x443) Image search: [Google]
15146.jpg
58 KB, 623x443
What kind of players benefit from Pokebank?

Cloud saving your mons is an interesting concept, but what advantages does it afford?
>>
>>25871011
Go read about it
>>
I hoard tons of shit, so me.
>>
>>25871011
They do give you some fun free Pokemon, some of which are good breeding stock.
>>
>>25871011
Just gives you more space to breed and trade shitmons.
It also lets you keep your hard earned grind simulator mons if you wish to restart the game for whatever reason, or saves them from save corruption.
>>
>>25871011
I've got a living dex that I trade to each game, which would take days with just trading. I also collect lots of things from wonder trade like foreign Pokémon, IV/egg move parents and funny nicknames. I'm already at about 2000 Pokémon on there
>>
It was the perfect tool for a pokémon breeder like myself, because now I don't feel bad about my breeding projects taking up valuable space, they just hang in Bank until a new project comes along, and they're available for my two games effortlessly (and soon S&M as well) so yeah, it was a very good thing for me.
>>
>>25871011
>What kind of players benefit from Pokebank?
Every player

Quick mass transferals
Storage for breeding fodder
Occasional pokemon giveaways
>>
So you don't have to catch any previous generation pokemon to complete the national dex
>>
>>25871011
When it was first introduced it was billed as a way to store and transport your favorite pokemon from generation to generation.

For players who buy both versions but only have/want/need one system it's another way to transport pokemon from one cart to another with little effort.

Plus, if you store you pokemon in the cloud you can easily retrieve them anywhere regardless of what happens to the physical cart.
>>
>>25871292
>Plus, if you store you pokemon in the cloud you can easily retrieve them anywhere regardless of what happens to the physical cart.
>tfw lost my Diamond
>all those Pokemon stuck in Ranch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.