[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /vp/ I need breeding help. Trying to breed a pentaperfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 200x200
Ok /vp/ I need breeding help. Trying to breed a pentaperfect timid Budew with Natural Cure and Extrasensory and Giga drain. Problem is I can't have the parents hold destiny knot, everstone, and a rose incense. Wtf do I do?
>>
>>25869716
Didn't knew LC budew was a thing.
You better start breeding that nature at random son.
Just inject it, faggot.
>>
>>25869734
Not for LC, unfortunately the only way to get Roserade to have Extrasensory is to breed it onto Budew, can't with Roselia

>injecting
>cheating
>>
>>25869716
Take Everstone out of the situation completely. Breed Roselias, with one of them holding Destiny Knot, until you get two parents that are hexaperfect, or just one if you already have a hexaperfect ditto. Then give one of them the Incense, the other gets the Destiny Knot, and start praying to your personal god for a timid nature.
>>
>>25869758
Fuck, this is going to be a grind. Pray for me anon if you're religious, if not that's cool too
>>
>>25869755
Like anyone actually cares, everyone injects everything these days.
The only time anyone complains is when you give them unfair shit like blue flare, and even then those mons can't go past the wi-fi road block.
Otherwise you will be stuck in your bike for hours doing the same shit for a single mon just because you need to randomize the nature, and hope that you get the random 31IVs in attack.
>>
>>25869764
Good luck m8. You'll need it.

Budew has the cutest face, holy shit that's adorable.
>>
>>25869776
I'd much rather go through the effort to make it myself, feels much more rewarding

>>25869781
Budew's a cute little fucker
>>
Simple solution is dont run extrasensory.
seriously, why would you ever want or need to run a psychic coverage besides psyshock?
>>
>>25869716
I went through that and yes, unfortunately random nature is your best bet.

For shits and giggles I decided to go MM because why not and managed to get a Shiny Timid but quad perfect - imperfect stats being both defenses.

It_hurts_just_a_little_bit.jpg
>>
>>25869716
This >>25869758 will give you the best odds OP. Just keep at it.
>>
>>25869865
This, who the fuck runs extrasensory
>>
>>25869942
Reminder this is for Budew NOT Roserade
Also checked Bulbepeida: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Budew_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#By_TM.2FHM

WHERE DO YOU SEE PSYSHOCK
>>
>>25869716
Roserade is not even good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.