[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As many 6.5 vs 7 threads that happen on here why does no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 487x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 487x487
As many 6.5 vs 7 threads that happen on here why does no one mention that at the end of the trailer they don't say coming to Nintendo 3ds they say coming to systems in the Nintendo 3ds family which I think is nintendos way of saying its a new 3ds exclusive before coming out and saying it
I think that if that's the case then it's pretty firmly gen 7
>>
>>25868209

They been saying this with a lot of games since the release of the New3ds. Same thing happened once the 2ds came into play as well.
>>
File: 885x.jpg (193 KB, 885x491) Image search: [Google]
885x.jpg
193 KB, 885x491
>>25868209
>they say coming to systems in the Nintendo 3ds family
That's what they say for all 3DS games. It helps people understand that the 2DS is part of the 3DS family.
>>
>>25868209
No, it means it works on all 3DS systems, you idiot.
The 3DS family means all of them: OG 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "new" 3DS and "new" 3DS XL.
>>
>>25868209
>there weren't enough of these fucking threads, so here's another
>>
>>25868235
It still would make sense for it to be a new3DS exclusive
Pokemon sells handhelds
>>
>>25868209
If they meant it was only for the new 3ds, they'd get in a whopping load of trouble for false advertising. It's gonna be for all systems that you can pop a 3ds card in.
>>
>>25868253
Black and White were released two years after the DSi, very shortly before the release of 3DS. BW2 released a year later.

None of those games were DSi-exclusive, but they had extra features (like region lock, cameras, and WPA wifi) when played on DSi.

There are several 3DS games out now that perform much better on N3DS, but still work on the original 3DS. Sun/Moon has a good chance of being one of them (maybe they'll fix the extreme framedrop that Gen6 had?)

If they wanted to say "Coming to New 3DS systems" they would've said that. If they wanted to keep the platform secret for now they wouldn't have mentioned the 3DS family.

This announcement confirms, not deconfirms, the fact that Sun/Moon are playable on all 3DS systems.
>>
File: 1457686093746.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457686093746.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>25868235
would literally give my left nut for one of those green crystal 2ds
>>
>>25868209
>3ds family

It's meant to include the 2ds and N3DS on the focus.
>>
File: sm.png (86 KB, 864x514) Image search: [Google]
sm.png
86 KB, 864x514
>>25868209
>Being this fuckin retarded
>>
>>25868235

I really don't like the look of that at all

To me a gameboy should be able to fit in your pocket, even if it's a bit larger, I imagine you'd need some pretty big pockets for that thing lol
>>
>>25869655
you're right, but its not a game boy. Game boy's havn't been around since the days of SP.
>>
>>25868429
> gamefreak
>fixing anything
Stay delusional, fag
>>
>>25868253
>exclusive
No, that would just hurt.
It will most likely have N3DS CPU benefits, like Smash. That's all, though.
>>
I think it is highly likely we will get a new handheld device announced at E3.

Something like "Nintendo 3DS NX"

With all the FPS problems the current handhelds have it only makes sense to release something that can actually run these current and new Pokemon games properly.

Sun and Moon will be playable on all current handhelds, but it will run smoother on the NX handheld.
>>
>>25869670
>Game boy's havn't been around since the days of Micro
FTFY
>>
>>25868209
>implying
>>
>>25868209
>exclusive
>family
>pick one
>>
>>25868253

Yes just like BW/2 were DSi exclusive...oh wait
>>
>>25868209

It's not a 3ds exclusive. Stfu.
>>
>>25868253

No, it would actually not make sense at all. Do some of you even understand how marketing works. Part of it is also using your common sense as well.
>>
>>25868209

See >>25869519 and delete this thread anon. Obviously common sense and researching skills are not any of your strengths.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.