[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make a team with this based motherfucker right here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: based_azumarril.png (172 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
based_azumarril.png
172 KB, 400x300
I want to make a team with this based motherfucker right here.

BellyJet or Choice Band? What threats should look out for, and who do I check them with?
>>
>>25867358
As long as you have sap sipper; your only weaknesses are steel-poison-electric. Iron Tail will repel poison types and ice punch can clear out any grass mons who buff you.
>>
U Say Somthin bout my momma
>>
>>25867849
this is your response
>>
File: nice meme.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>25867849
>>
>>25867849

>>>Iron Tail will repel Poison Types

W H A T

T H E

F U C K

D I D

I

J U S T

R E A D
>>
>>25867849
Azumarill isn't weak to Steel because its Water typing protects it from Fairy's weakness to Steel.
>>
I've found that people 70% of the time think you're runing choice band, so they prepare for that instead of bellyjet.
>>
>>25868312
They never expect Bounce, either
>>
>>25867358
Choice Band.
>>
>>25868312
But it's the best one.
>>
>>25867358
Banded requires team support and provides team support well. But not much sweeps like a belly/jet set (closest comparison to dragonite and charizard x with one dd). Honestly i prefer sitrus belly/jet set (belly drum, aqua jet, play rough and adamant nature knock off will both kill and outspeed fero after banging da drum)
>>
>>25868348
Who gives a fuck what the expect, bounce gives them time to find out and switch, and maybe miss. Whooo leftovers recovery!
>>
>>25867849
why should someone waste an Ice punch on Azumarrill? Better switch for the sap sipper
>>
>>25871712
I like this one
>>
File: hmmm.png (70 KB, 534x443) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
70 KB, 534x443
>>25871712
>>25868312

I think I'm going with BellyJet. Looks the most fun..

What team members work well with this build? What threats do I need to be worried about?
>>
>>25867358

As long as you don't listen to any of >>25867849 ideas, I think whatever u decide to do will be fine. I don't think any ideas u have could be worse than his.
>>
>>25872265
You should switch to Azumarril when your opponent lost a turn, so when he wants to counter you, you are already maxed.
I usually kill Azumarill the turn it uses belly drum.
Ferrothorn can be a problem and Vaporeon can wall you and hinder you with toxic.

I recommend Nidoking with Ice Beam and Flamethrower as a counter for the usual physical walls

Reuniclus or other sp sweeper will fulfill the job
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.