[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that if Pokemon could talk, they'd sa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1401452334276.jpg (35 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
1401452334276.jpg
35 KB, 295x300
Friendly reminder that if Pokemon could talk, they'd say stuff like this.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dr._Footstep
>>
File: 1444297000392.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1444297000392.png
39 KB, 321x322
>It is a shame that [Trainer] is only a human...
>>
>>25865126

The low heart phrases made me kind of sad. I didn't expect GF to actually make it possible for a Pokemon to be utterly miserable. Huh.

But then the high heart phrases made me really happy.

''There are no Pokémon that dislike humans... Only humans that dislike Pokémon... We -species name- are especially shunned... But Trainer always treats me as a friend and partner..."

Damn, that's the kind of shit I want my Pokemon to say.
>>
>Aw... Trainer only plays with other Pokémon... Nickname feels neglected... Maybe Trainer doesn't like Nickname very much? Nickname will try harder for Trainer. Please be nicer to me!"

That's motherfucking adorable.
>>
File: epicmaymays.jpg (48 KB, 346x359) Image search: [Google]
epicmaymays.jpg
48 KB, 346x359
>Our kind prefer to lurk in dark and dank places...
>>
File: 57.jpg (150 KB, 539x946) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
150 KB, 539x946
>>25865479
>There are no Pokémon that dislike humans... Only humans that dislike Pokémon... We -species name- are especially shunned... But Trainer always treats me as a friend and partner...
There's something incredibly sad in that statement, maybe it's because it hints at the fact that some people hate certain Pokemon no matter what.
>>
>"That Trainer is the most impressive of humans. It takes a lot to make me, Nickname, sunny and cheerful! As a show of affection, I should chomp down on the Trainer's neck... Hahaha... Have no fear... I was merely joking..."

merely a ruse m'lady
>>
>>25866195
Wouldn't 'm'trainer' fit in with the context better?
>>
>>25866195
IT WAS A PRANK BRO
>>
>>25866195
Tis merely a jest
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.