[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Remove something OLD. >Add something NEW. >BORROW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 29
File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53 KB, 578x327
>Remove something OLD.

>Add something NEW.

>BORROW something from another game.

>Give a Mega to a Pokémon that is BLUE.
>>
File: shiggydiggy.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggy.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>25861983
>>
OLD: Contests (who does those?)

NEW: Some new side gimmick like the underground that gives easy access to evolution stones without relying on the internet.

BORROWED: following pokemon

BLUE: Mega Jumpluff
>>
>>25861983
give leaks OP
>>
>>25861983
Congrats on your Pokemon-themed wedding, OP.
>>
>>25861983
OLD: Exp Share and system

NEW: Seamless multiplayer

BORROWED: Exp share and System from Gen V

MEGA: Kingdra I guess?
>>
>>25861983
Remove: IV's or HM's
Add: Portable PC system (Do laptops exist in Pokemon?)
Borrow: Pokeymanz follow you from HG/SS and trainer customization in X/Y
Blue Pokemon gets Mega: Tangrowth
>>
old: Gen VI exp scaling.
new: multiple challenge modes upon starting a game
borrow: bravely default combat
blue: mega masquerain (bug/water)
>>
>>25861983
Remove non-HM road blocks

Add multiple post game storylines

Borrow trainer clothing customization

Give Toxicroak a mega
>>
>>25861983
>Old Rod/Good Rod/Super Rod. They all become one Rod, that is upgraded from old->good->super throughout the game normally and doesn't clutter your key item case with more useless crap
>Traits replacing HMs(pokemon that can swim can surf without needing a move, pokemon that can fly can use fly without a move etc)
>Following pokemon/Sinnoh Underground except only just as a minigame. The mining part.
>Mega-Lapras(++def, +sp.atk, ++sp.def)
>>
what's wrong with exp?
>>
>>25862099
Share or normal? In either case, nothing. Although I did prefer pre-Gen 6 exp.share, the new one doesn't really bother me as much as others.
>>
File: Prof. Carl.jpg (139 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
Prof. Carl.jpg
139 KB, 1130x900
>everyone saying to remove Gen 6's EXP system

You niggas know you can just turn that shit off, right?
>>
>>25861983
Remove genies

Add more memes

Borrow Amie but with human characters

Give a Mega to Mega Charizard X
>>
>>25861983
>Old
trash the current rival/friend system. Too many characters that mean too little.
>New
Add new evolution branches to existing lines.
>Borrowed
Customization
>Mega
Cofagrigus. Fuck you, it has blue on it.

Considered following pokemon, since it seems to be a popular feature. I didn't care for it. If it ever does return I hope it's optional.

The current Exp. Share from Gen VI is fine. However, it is given to the player too early. After the 3rd or 4th gym would be a better place to get it.
>>
>Remove something OLD.
Sky battles
>Add something NEW.
Multiple save files
Challenge mode back
Feraligatr
>>
>>25862161
Think the problem was, particularly with Pokemon XY, is that if you turned it off you ended up having to grind to 'catch up' in certain places
>>
-Gen. 6 exp share
-New type combos I.e. Poison/fire, steel/dragon, fairy/ghost
-battle frontier from emerald
-mega golduck
>>
>>25862161
You can turn off gaining EXP? Sure you can stop using the EXP share but the game still hands out EXP like fucking candy shitting it out of nowhere.

At least do what Gen V did where EXP scaled based on your level and the enemy you're facing.

Gen V: Audino fainted - Lv.5 Mudkip received 700 exp, Lv.10 Torchic received 500 experience, Lv.10 Treeko received 350 experience with the exp.share

Gen VI: Audino fainted - Lv.5 Mudkip received 700 exp, Lv.10 Torchic received 700 experience, Lv.10 Treeko received 350 experience with the exp.share
>>
Old: 3D Graphics
New: Difficulty levels (from the start)
Borrow: Black 2 and White 2's end game
Blue: Mega Poiwrath
>>
>>25862174
It's YELLOW!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_color#Blue
>>
Just give pokemon more fucking moves after like 50-60.
>>
>>25862168
kek
>>
>>25861983
>>Give a Mega to a Pokemon that is BLUE.
NICE TRY, AZUMARILL!
>>
>>25861983
Another mega to Lucario??
OHHH YASSSS!!!!
>>
File: 600px-563Cofagrigus.png (179 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-563Cofagrigus.png
179 KB, 600x600
>>25862241
Nigga, it has blue on it.
>>
>>25862344
God help us.
>>
OLD: Deposit/Withdraw options in PC

NEW: Able to explore the region with a friend locally or via internet and do tag battles in the wild

BORROW: World Tournament

MEGA: Chimecho
>>
OLD- Remove the 3d feature

NEW- HM's can now be removed from a pokemon's moveset normally

BORROWED- musicals from pokemon black & white (am i the only one that loved them)

BLUE- mega jumpluff (aka my favorite pokemon)
>>
>>25862221
> Who is Dialga?
>>
>>25862410
+1 to your "NEW"
>>
File: smug zard.jpg (39 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
smug zard.jpg
39 KB, 500x334
>>25862174
Keep being butthurt
>>
>>25862506
Fuck meant to quote >>25862168
>>
>>25861983

>Remove Megas
>Add a New Game Plus mode where you keep your Name, ID, and a single Pokémon Lv.5 or less and the rest are sent to PC boxes that unlock as you earn Badges.
>Borrow farming from Harvest Moon to gather berries, herbs, Moomoo Milk and Lucky Eggs
>Give a normal evolution to Chimecho called Chimega
>>
>>25861983
>No more "use another repel?"
>Your Pokemon now gain Exp passively as you walk
>More Sky Battles
>Mega Mega Lucario
>>
>>25862536
>>Remove Megas
I expected that at some point. Should we add a clause to "OLD" that it has to be within the realm of possibility?
>>
>>25862206
You... you know you can turn it back on again, right?
>>
File: saywhat.jpg (19 KB, 410x206) Image search: [Google]
saywhat.jpg
19 KB, 410x206
>>25862536
>Remove Megas
>>
>>25861983
>OLD
nerf the Exp share, overabundance of pointless rivals
>NEW
Be able to delete HMs without move deleter, Driving/Taxi service (considering the vehicles in the concept art), Difficulty selection from the start
>BORROWED
Walking with your pokemon from HGSS, an actual good story from Gen 5, Interesting rivals from Gens 2 and 5 (Hugh), Battle Frontier/PWT (Either one is fine but preferably BF), Trainer Customization from Gen 6
>Mega
Azumarill
>>
>>25861983
Now this is healthy posting at least. See, no need to shitty b8s, trips or spam.
>>
>>25861983
>>Remove something OLD.
iv
>>Add something NEW.
av :^) its the same but harder and more random
>>BORROW something from another game.
firm wang waifu simulator
>>Give a Mega to a Pokémon that is BLUE.
mega lucario Y
>>
>>25862536
They aren't removing megas, stay mad.
>>
>>25862206
Stop talking about vydia you never played, kid. This is not /v/.
>>
>>25862536
>>Remove Megas
Yeah no fuck off with this bullshit. And I don't care if you like it or not. People might as well start posting "remove a generation of pokemon" or "remove gyms"
It's not happening. Go cry about it elsewhere. Either come up with something interesting and even remotely possible or don't post at all.
>>
File: WEWAZKINGSNSHIET.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WEWAZKINGSNSHIET.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
What is something that they could do to really shake up the formula of the game but maintain the core concepts that make Pokemon great? I was thinking this: Each NPC trainer in the world has 6 Pokemon however when you go into an NPC battle you each choose 3 Pokemon out of your party to battle with. That would make every battle actually seem challenging seeing as you can't outnumber your opponent NPC opponent 6 - 2 towards the end game. The only time you could use all 6 would be gym battles and Elite Four challenges. Thoughts?
>>
>>25861983
>yfw leaks happened late 2013
>it may happen again late in the year

2013 became the best year because besides the hype season being good and killing patternfags, it also killed off all the fujo posters from the time. We are full of newfags now, even worse than 2012 and early 13 since the new ones are plebbier and dumber, so it'll be good when the new gen kills off at least half of them.
>>
Leaker here, the crystals in the logo are for the Poke Lords

>you don't catch them
>you give the crystal to a pokemon that fits certain criteria
>crystal sends pokemon to another dimension while summons pokelord for a battle
>one pokelord per full battle
>>
>>25862536
Besides your stupid remove megas shit that everyone has focused on(that's why you shouldn't have posted it), you actually have a good idea about the NEW part.
>>Add a New Game Plus mode where you keep your Name, ID, and a single Pokémon Lv.5 or less and the rest are sent to PC boxes that unlock as you earn Badges.
I'd love that.
>>
>Remove something OLD.
Exp Share
>Add something NEW.
Difficulty option at the start of the game
HG/SS following Pokemon
Eelektross
>>
>>25861983
>>Remove something OLD.
Evil teams

>>Add something NEW.
F2P spin-off connectivity

Class/job system from FFT

M-Blastoise Blue
>>
>>25862536
> remove mega
> chimega
Topkek
>>
>>25861983
Dexnav
Dive Battles
Following Pokemon
Mega Lucario Sun and Mega Lucario Moon :^)
>>
File: I came.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
I came.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>25862536
>Add a New Game Plus mode where you keep your Name, ID, and a single Pokémon Lv.5 or less and the rest are sent to PC boxes that unlock as you earn Badges.
Dear god yes
>>
File: 1455420121365.jpg (490 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455420121365.jpg
490 KB, 1000x1000
>>25861983
>old
HMs

>new
Fusions

>borrow
Pokemon Stadium minigames in Amie

>Mega
Vaporeon
>>
>old
All but one rival. RSE was interesting cause Brendan/May ended up being a shit rival bff and Wally was more fun to battle. Bianca and Cheren together were annoying as hell, I don't see why they couldn't have used Cheren in BW and Bianca in B2W2 cause if Hugh didn't have such a pretty face I would've forgotten he existed. Shauna was some annoying ass caramel pedobait, Tierno and Trevor were absolutely pointless, and Calem/Serana were shitty cuck rivals.
>new
When you say you don't need any help in the character creation scene, the game doesn't give you any fucking help. I've been playing these games since I was 10, I don't need my "neighbor" teaching me how to throw a pokeball and telling me I buy things from the store.
>borrowed
HGSS following mons, but optional and you can choose from your party instead of it being the first in the lineup.
>blue
Luxray.
>>
>>25861983
Remove Bicycle
Add Random Move Tutor (Any move from any level that the pokemon can naturally learn, regardless of current level)
Temporary Pokemon (NPC lends you a high level pokemon to get through a hard part)
Mega Lanturn
>>
File: 1368785578685[1].png (19 KB, 267x302) Image search: [Google]
1368785578685[1].png
19 KB, 267x302
>>25862506
>>25862517
>>
>>25862695
>Eelektross
YES
>>
File: Chimega.png (39 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
Chimega.png
39 KB, 819x460
>>25862536
Chimega got leaked this morning.
>>
>>25861983
>Remove
Destiny knot breeding
>New
Now every breeding passes 5 iv from the parents and 1 random every time.
>Borrow
Black tower, white tree from BW2 (but without medics, now you can only use items to heal)
>Mega
Nidoqueen
>>
File: bururk urburmur.png (115 KB, 269x304) Image search: [Google]
bururk urburmur.png
115 KB, 269x304
>>25862726
>Pokemon Stadium minigames in Amie
Hell yes

Also, sauce
>>
Just have two versions of exp share. Because I sure as hell don't want to use the old one in post game, but you'd have it there for people who would feel that would be more balanced before it.
>>
>>25861983
>OLD
Shinies
>New
Pokemon now have regional variations
>Borrowed
Undertale battle mechanics
>BLUE
MEGA WHISCASH
>>
File: 1438270932867.jpg (86 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1438270932867.jpg
86 KB, 345x345
>Remove
Sky Battles

>Add
Enhanced inter-species dimorphism that is not limited to region, gender, environment, or season.
>Variety of colours ranging from common, to a little less common, to [...], to rare, to extremely rare with existing shinies being on the rarest end of the scale (but perhaps not the only coloration there)
>Very small model changes that are mixed and matched randomly per-mon, such as alternate eye colors, longer fur tufts, slimmer build, etc.

>Borrow
Super Training/EV tracker.
EVs are now visible in the GTS

>Mega
Sawk.
He grows taller and exchanges his gi for a Kenshiro-style outfit.
>>
>>25862992
>EV's are now visible in the GTS
i meant IV
>>
>>25862932
Mukon's the artist
>>
>>25862992
>variety of colors..with existing shinies being rarest

everyone would just transfer mons from gen VI
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 241x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 241x213
>>25861983
>Remove something Old
I dunno, gen 6 EXP share probably
>Something New
A new side mode that will get dropped next gen
>Something Borrowed
Pokemon following you please
>mega Something Blue
_____wooper_____
>>
File: Vivec.jpg (74 KB, 921x675) Image search: [Google]
Vivec.jpg
74 KB, 921x675
>>25861983
OLD: Sky Battles.
NEW: Opportunity to improve Pokemon's IVs via new items.
BORROW: Old region to explore after you beat E4 in new region or Pokemon following you.
MEGA: I'd prefer not to.

>>25862536
>Remove Megas
>All these replies
>MFW
>>
>>25862992
Honestly about the colour thing, it would just become a shitty clusterfuck. Variety is cute when it's very limited to pokemon like Florges and Vivillon. Imagine if every pokemon had 3 or 4 different pallets. It would become a color mess that would resemble a shitty rom hack. If anything, I would say just improve on some shinies but even that is barely worth the artists' time.
>>
marry my waifu
>>
>>25861983
This is Reggie demanding that you return your stolen copy of Gamefreak's game design manuscript RIGHT NOW. Failure to comply within 24 hours will result in the deployment of Nintendo Ninjas.
>>
>OLD
The Gen 6 Exp. Share/All.
>NEW
The ability to change Natures and IVs.
>BORROWED
Pokemon following.
>BLUE
Suicune.
>>
>>25861983
Old: gen 6 exp share/amie exp boost/o-power exp boost/lucky egg

New: consistent frame rate

Borrow: trainer customization

Blue mega: Mega Tentaquil
>>
>>25861983
>Remove something OLD:
Custom Trainers

>Add something NEW.
Eon Flute

The Battle Maison

Salamence
>>
>>25861983
>remove old damage calculation formula
>add a new damage calculation formula for longer battles
>borrow trainer custom
>Aerilate Mega Noivern
>>
>>25861983
>Abilities that are 100% the same except for the name
>New pokemon that aren't shit
>Borrow underground from diamond and pearl but make it not shit
>Shiny Venomoth
>>
File: 1458810962503.gif (96 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458810962503.gif
96 KB, 480x480
>>25863559
>>
File: u fookin wot m9.jpg (50 KB, 724x762) Image search: [Google]
u fookin wot m9.jpg
50 KB, 724x762
>>25863559
>Eon Flute
Why the fuck would you want to have to manually fast travel rather than just point + click like Fly?
>>
>>25863632
>>Abilities that are 100% the same except for the name
What issue do you have against them? They add flavor with literally no drawbacks.
>>
>Sky Battles
>Capability to tweak IVs that is hard to earn but good enough so that things become even less of a chore
>PWT
>Probopass
>>
>>25862439
> give another legendary a mega
>>
>>25863876
Are you making a bad joke or are you seriously retarded? This is /vp/. It could be either.
>>
>>25863657
It's fun
>>
>>25861983
>No more Dept. Store
>Battler's Boulevard: it's a two-floor mall; F1 has "stores" that are all different battle variations; F2 has stores that sell TMs, special items like the Assault Vest etc, Move Tutors, a relearner, etc
>Bring back the Berserk Gene; it's now a hold item that activates when the holder has 1/3 HP; the attack raises by three points but the user is struck with a confusion that it'll only snap out of if you withdraw it from battle and Baton Pass will automatically fail if used
>Mega Charizard Eclipse Its skin is blue and its flame is white.
>>
File: shiny_tyrantrum.jpg (134 KB, 801x760) Image search: [Google]
shiny_tyrantrum.jpg
134 KB, 801x760
>remove fucking HMs
HMs are now inherent out-of-battle abilities all Pokemon have e.g. Charizard can Cut trees and Fly while Feraligatr can use its Strength to move boulders and swim across water while you Surf on its back.

>add Difficulty setting
Upon starting a new game, you select from the following modes: Normal mode (gay, easy babby shit we're all used to), Challenge mode (trainer's Pokemon all have max IVs and competitive movesets, it costs money to heal at a Pokemon center but you get money from wild and trainer battles, Gym battles--like the E4-- are a boss crawl, once you enter a gym, you must complete the challenge and defeat the trainers and leader, and during trainer battles, you cannot use items) and Nuzlocke mode (same as Challenge mode, but if a Pokemon is KO'd, it disappears from the game, and if you run out of usable Pokemon, you get a game over and go back to the beginning choosing your starter, and--to prevent savescumming--you can only save at a Pokemon center AND if you shut off your DS mid-battle, when you boot-up your save, you start off picking your starter i.e. equivalent of a game over).

>borrow Cyber Sleuth's move mechanics
Rather than being able to only learn 4 moves and having to do all sorts of dumb shit to teach a Pokemon moves (heart scales, etc.) a Pokemon can learn up to 20 moves, but can only use 4 in battle (the 4 battle moves can be changed anytime outside of battle from the pause menu using the pool of 20 moves a Pokemon can learn).

>Mega Shiny Tyrantrum
Give it an ability like Rock Head that negates recoil damage, but also powers-up recoil moves by 30%. Give it access to every, single recoil move via egg and maybe a couple by level-up. Dump most of the 100 points into ATK and Speed, lower SpAtk a little, and dump the rest into bulk. Prepare your fucking anuses.

>Make Pokémon Great Again™
>>
>>25864231
>>borrow Cyber Sleuth's move mechanics
>Rather than being able to only learn 4 moves and having to do all sorts of dumb shit to teach a Pokemon moves (heart scales, etc.) a Pokemon can learn up to 20 moves, but can only use 4 in battle (the 4 battle moves can be changed anytime outside of battle from the pause menu using the pool of 20 moves a Pokemon can learn).
What's the trade off? You can't just learn a billion moves and freely switch all of them because you feel like it. That completely takes away any kind of thinking going into making your moveset since you can just remake in 3 seconds. That's not a RPG, that's diablo 3.
>>
File: 14684554864.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
14684554864.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>25864339
The fuck are you on about? All that did was remove some of the tedium from breeding if a Pokemon can pass down more than 4 egg moves that you can have on backup in case you need to breed something on to another mon. You still have to plan your moveset out very carefully before every battle, it's not like this makes the game any easier, just less of a fucking chore. Not to mention the Difficulty settings I also suggested. I see no drawback for the 20 move pool other than streamlining breeding and removing tedium.
>>
>>25864231
>but you ge money from wild..battles
fucking really?
"i just beat up that stupid wurmple back there and it gave me $100, glad it had some lunch money saved up"
like seriously what the fuck are you thinking
>>
File: 14356465448.png (261 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14356465448.png
261 KB, 500x500
>>25864460
REMOVE TEDIUM.

Every RPG ever made you get currency from winning a battle against any enemy. What a fucking retarded thing to fucking bitch about.
>>
File: octillery.gif (1023 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
octillery.gif
1023 KB, 500x310
>>25864433
diablomon confirmed
>ITT bad ideas
>>
>>25861983

Remove IVs.

Add in-game feature to determine variables that would otherwise be selected by IVs (such as Hidden Power type and damage).

Safari Zone is FPS mode but with stones/food/Safari Balls instead of guns and the ability to take photos of Pokemon in their native environment.

Mega-Wobbuffet.
>>
>>25864483
Your conception was a bad idea. I think Game Freak is hiring and you have a shot since they exclusively employ retards.
>>
>>25861983

Remove post-game

Add nothing

Borrow Kanto's linearity

Mega Lanturn.

Watch /vp/ burn
>>
>>25864499
>Kanto's linearity
You mean Unova's?
>>
>>25864231
Instead of changing anytime outside of battle make it so you can only change the 4 moves at pokemon centers. Otherwise it would make the E4 even easier.
>>
>>25864506
>implying Unova wasn't rehashing Kanto
>>
>>25864499
>Mega Lanturn.
>Watch /vp/ burn
But Lanturn could actually use a Mega, why would /vp/ hate that?

>>25864510
Mmmmm. Th
>>
>>25864510
>Mmmmm. Th
The fuck?

Anyway. Mmmmm. That is a good point. Definitely only being able to change at centers is a good idea.
>>
>>25864521

Just picked a generally useless and forgotten Pokemon that fit the blue criteria. The rest was what mattered.
>>
>>25864433
>You still have to plan your moveset out very carefully before every battle
Yes, that's why the idea is garbage. Because you can freely switch around your moveset with ease before every battle. That's why it's tedious to change your moveset. So you're discouraged to do it all the time. So you cannot make complete overhauls casually. So your fucking choices matter in a god damn RPG. Fuck you.
>>
>Remove
- Rod Tiers
>Add
- Portable (although, maybe, consumable) Portable PC System
>Borrow
- Followers like in HGSS
>BLUE
- Feraligatr.

Also, begone from this place, Amelia Pond. I could see through your vile schemes in space and time.
>>
>>25862344
Welp, that made my anus contract so tightly that my next shit is going to be diamonds.
>>
>REMOVE GENIES

>Add non-faggy protags

>Borrow BW/BW2 postgame

>Mega Kingdra
>>
>>25864558
see: >>25864529
>>
File: 442Spiritomb.png (188 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
442Spiritomb.png
188 KB, 431x431
Remove
Obligatory HMs for Progression

Add
Storyline separate from Gym line that, if neglected in favour of gyms, can have several alternative outcomes depending on where they line up

Borrow
Non-league gyms that exist just for challenges, but more than just one

Mega
Spiritomb!
>>
Remove- EXP share from X and Y

New- 90+ Pokemon

Borrow- Pokemon World Tournament

Blue- Eeveelutions
>>
File: 1459476498254.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1459476498254.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>25861983
OLD: HM's cannot be replaced while leveling up

NEW: The ability to breed hybrid Pokémon using some sort of machine as long as they are in the same egg group.
- Example; Breed a Kangaskhan with a Garchomp and you get a hybrid Kangaskhan/Garchomp evolution line Normal/Dragon type

BORROWED: Pokeathelon (that shit was fun)

BLUE MEGA: Mantine
>>
>>25864494
sweet i could use a job to do on the side while i finish my engineering degree
maybe i could make a console for Nintendo that isnt a piece of shit
>>
>>25864562
never.
>I go to parties, and I... kiss people. With outfits. It's a laugh!
and theres nothing you can do to stop me
>>
File: Lanturn.png (28 KB, 260x240) Image search: [Google]
Lanturn.png
28 KB, 260x240
>>25861983
>Remove
Masuda

>Add
A good Director

>BORROW
RF or FE waifu system

>Give a Mega
Pic related.
>>
>Remove something OLD.
IVs
>Add something NEW.
Something like the safari zone crossed with a mystery dungeon esque style.
Battle Frontier 3
Retcon megas. They never existed. They're a gen 6 gimmick and nothing more.
>>
File: 14654645648.jpg (42 KB, 450x385) Image search: [Google]
14654645648.jpg
42 KB, 450x385
>>25865121
But then Charizard will be shit again.

Can't we just keep Megas but implement / design them better?
>>
>>25862536
>these replies
>this many people defend megas
You are why Gen 6 is awful.
>>
>>25865162
I'm not defending Megas, but they are the least of Gen VI's problems.
>>
>>25861983

>old
All HMs become TMs. Any pokemon can use a field move it's capable of knowing if you have the right badge.

>new
You now earn BP from battling friends. You build up a streak by beating other players (and you get little or no BP if they've lost a lot). At the same time, Battle Frontier, Pokeathelon, Pokewood Studios, and Contests are all brought back in one theme park area where all of these activities earn you BP and you can participate with friends.

>borrow
instead of a fixed four moves, Pokemon can choose from a list of the last 10-20 moves they knew at a pokemon center. So every time you rest, you can change your "spells".

>blue
Azelf.
>>
>>25861983
>>Remove something OLD.
>HMs
>>Add something NEW.
>Method of modifying IVs
>walking pokemon
>mega azumarill
>>
>>25865275
i hope somebody at GF sees
>You now earn BP from battling friends. You build up a streak by beating other players (and you get little or no BP if they've lost a lot). At the same time, Battle Frontier, Pokeathelon, Pokewood Studios, and Contests are all brought back in one theme park area where all of these activities earn you BP and you can participate with friends.
>>
File: happyquag.png (131 KB, 309x327) Image search: [Google]
happyquag.png
131 KB, 309x327
>>25861983
>Remove something OLD.
HMs.

>Add something NEW.
SMs (skill machines and Sun/Moon!), which provide the same overworld functions as HMs, but only need to be in the player's possession for a compatible party Pokemon to use the corresponding overworld action. This way, you can still keep in all the overworld interactivity without needing to consume move slots or carry around slaves. Surf, Waterfall, etc. can all stay in the game as TMs.

Non-chibi overworld models and no more grid-based movement, a la Pokemon Colosseum.

Quagsire.
>>
>>25862573
>Driving/Taxi service

There are taxi cabs in Lumiose City. I think the drivers even battle you if you take a ride without being able to afford the fare.
>>
>>25865593
He never played a pokemon game, anon. Reddit kids now only read wikis to fit in.
>>
>>25865121
>Retcon megas. They never existed. They're a gen 6 gimmick and nothing more.
It's literally impossible and a suicidal move.
>>
>>25862206

No you don't. I turned off exp. share right after I got it, avoided all wild Pokemon battles, only fought obligatory trainers and didn't have any trouble. I was below E4 level when I challenged them and they're still easy as shit.
>>
Remove HMs
Add ability to trade 6 pokemon at a time
Borrow Pokemon following you from HGSS or if you meant a complete other game then: Make some of the puzzles in the game similar to the puzzles in Pokemon Puzzle challenge.

Blue: Mega Lanturn.
>>
>>25862064
>Remove: IV's or HM's
>Add: Portable PC system
FUCK OFF
>>
>>25862064
>Add: Portable PC system
You don't even have to go back to the pokemon center!
>>
>>25868226

Casuals will forgive them removing Mega Charizard and Mega Lucario if at the same time they announce Lucarizard
>>
>>25868351
Thank you for your valuable contribution to the thread. Very original and clever joke.
>>
>>25862161
I think the better solution is to have it as a post game item to bulk level mons for your dex or competitive teams
Also I hope they have a decent meta this gen.
>>
>>25861983

> Remove Bidoof/Bibarel

>Add playable ADULT character

>You can fug female mature girls as you do in Witcher

> MEGA ARTICUNO
>>
Remove HMs (colossal waste of time with much better alternatives)
Add every move being a TM (breeding for good moves is a waste of time)
Borrow the story from Gen 1 (I don't need to be a special snowflake, capture a legendary as part of the plot, and then save the world thanks)
Give Snorlax a mega
>>
>>25868607
>Add every move being a TM (breeding for good moves is a waste of time)
Fuck off.
>>
Remove EXP Share
Add fusions/fusion evolutions
Borrow following Pokemon
Mega Wobbufett
>>
>>25868836
None of this will ever happen.
>>
>>25861983
>Old
Trade evos, I shouldn't need 2 consoles (or friends) to get certain fully evolved pokemon
>New
Real decisions that actually effect the story
>Borrow
Following Pokemon from HGSS or a picture taking mechanic like a Pokemon Snap minigame.
>Blue
Mega Machamp. The pokedex says he's gray, but it's like a gray-blue.
>>
Old: Remove lag
New: the ability to get any Pokémon you want without rng abuse, bike simulator or timed events
Borrow: Dark grass
Blue: Eelektross
>>
>>25861983

remove linear gym order

add a less-causal post game, where opponents levels scale to your highest leveled pokemon

borrow mining, but make what you can get location-based. eg more firestones under volcanos

mega empoleon
>>
>>25868960
>New: the ability to get any Pokémon you want without rng abuse, bike simulator or timed events
What do you mean exactly? Every pokemon being catchable somewhere in every cart or a literal pokegen sponsored by GF? The first is never going to happen, the second...I doubt you mean the 2nd one.
>>
>>25861983
Removing something OLD: IVs and HMs.
Adding something NEW: Key items to activate puzzles, optional sidequests and wild Pokemon as minibosses for some of those sidequests.
Borrowing something: Besides following Pokemon, I can't think in anything.

New Mega is: Mega Poliwrath.
>>
>>25862012
>hating on contests

You sir are not my nigga.
>>
File: megalapras.png (115 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
megalapras.png
115 KB, 500x663
>Something Old
Remove IV's. All base stats are increased by 15 to compensate. Breeding is for natures/abilities/moves/color rather than perfecting genetics.
>Something New
Each Pokemon species has a defined color palette. A new hold item allows a parent to pass its color palette to its baby regardless of the baby's species. Existing shiny Pokemon are converted to having the nearest equivalent Pokemon's palette (which may be difficult/impossible to obtain by breeding otherwise).
>Something Borrowed
Calling your rivals/friends as in BW2, with each one having a different purpose, like how Bianca would rate happiness etc. Give them better functions though, like one is a move tutor, or trades you exclusive Pokemon from the other version, or will come join you to double battle like the stat trainers in DP.
>Something Blue
Mega Lapras (Dragon/Ice with Filter, ATT +15, DEF +60, SPA +15, SPD +15, SPE -5)
>>
>>25870002
>Breeding is for natures/abilities/moves/color rather than perfecting genetics.
Actually if you really want to get technical, breeding is about perfecting genetics. It's just like in the real world :^)
>>
>>25869093
Agreed, keep Contests and spread them out.
>>
>OLD
HMs are now just TMs that work in the field, like Dig or Teleport. As Such they can be overwritten at will
>NEW
A new type that resists Fairy and Dragon and is resisted by Rock and Ice.
>BORROWED
Soaring in the Sky, But can be done with any pokemon with Fly.
>BLUE
Mega Hydreigon. Dragon/Steel with Levitate.
>>
>Old
Remove rollerblades or made it equippable

>New
Sound Type

>BORROW
Soar and dexnav

>BLUE
Golduck evo

It's really nice to have a thread full of nice ideas instead of one samefagged by a kid who never played pogemen but rages at it
>>
>>25865162
>Megas are the problem with gen 6

Making shitmons viable is a bad thing?
>>
>OLD
HM's not being deletable, but only when the Pokemon is learning a move upon leveling up. TMs cannot be taught to get rid of HMs, you'd still need the move deleter for that.

>NEW
>>25865275
>You now earn BP from battling friends. You build up a streak by beating other players (and you get little or no BP if they've lost a lot). At the same time, Battle Frontier, Pokeathlon, Pokewood Studios, and Contests are all brought back in one theme park area where all of these activities earn you BP and you can participate with friends.

>BORROWED
PWT or Battle Frontier

>BLUE
Golduck could use better stats
>>
>Remove the 8 gyms mechanic
>League qualification is now based on points earned from trailer battles, higher point values being given for tougher trainers
>Secret bases make a comeback from ORAS
>>
>>25872200
>>Remove the 8 gyms mechanic
>>League qualification is now based on points earned from trailer battles, higher point values being given for tougher trainers
Was your plan to make the game boring as shit?
>>
File: megamantine.jpg (93 KB, 790x868) Image search: [Google]
megamantine.jpg
93 KB, 790x868
OLD: Gen 6 Exp. Share

NEW: Cross-gen evolutions to Pokémon that don't have it.

BORROWED: Emerald's Battle Frontier

BLUE: Pic
>>
Remove
IVs

Add
"Adventure" difficulty mode, the game is harder, and you can only save at PCs or after you get a "tent" item.

Borrow
The ability to quickly make Pokemon with the move sets you want from showdown, so I don't have to spend a thousand hours fucking around to get one good mon.

Mega
Mantine.
>>
File: 7.png (102 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
7.png
102 KB, 266x200
>>25871896
A Mega isn't going to make my favorite shitmon viable, anon. Look at how many Megas go to Pokémon like Garchomp and Blaziken that already work well, while giving to Megas to weaker Pokémon is very hit-and-miss; for every M-Beedrill you get a M-Bannette.
>>
>>25872233
Gym battles are exciting? They are piss easy, and since they are monotype you just get one Pokemon with an advantage and a couple levels advantage and ruin the whole gym in one go.

What if instead you had to travel the region in what ever way you wanted, fighting trainers with as many Pokemon as you had, who were all using different Pokemon, strategies, and move sets? It would be like actually going on some kind of adventure rather then getting on a tram at Disney land and going for a ride from one themed station to the next.
>>
>old
Shiny Pokemon
>new
Play the TCG within the game
>borrowed
Safari Zone (old school)
>blue mega
Articuno
>>
>old
Unforgettable HMs
>New
PC feature to arrange pokemon in teams to be swapped out 6 at a time.
>Borrowed
Chansey Dance
>Blue
Mega Machamp
>>
>>25861983
OLD: remove daycares (just create breeding centres or whatever, noone actually uses them to train pokemon)

NEW: multiple endings/ multiple choices ( im tired of saying no until the dialogue forces me to say yes. replayability goes up 300%)

BORROW: gen 4 underground. with streetpass and wifi this thing could actually be good.

BLUE: MEGA WHISCASH second pick mega rampardos third pick mega golduck
>>
>>25873005
>OLD: remove daycares (just create breeding centres or whatever, noone actually uses them to train pokemon)
So you want daycare without the level up aspect?
>>
>>25861983
I hope they remove the recent breeding mechanics. Fuck the casuals. Breeding competitive Pokemon should be a arduous, long yet rewarding process with no guarantee of success, not a fucking right that anyone can do now.
>>
>>25873057
no, a building with like, multiple breeding rooms and multiple egg incubators or something.

something to make the whole breeding process more interactive rather than get on your bike for 300 steps and come back and get another egg
>>
>>25861983
Old: Rotation Battles

New: More color shards for more evolution stones (black for Dusk Stone, teal for Dawn Stone, white for Shiny Stone, orange for Sun Stone, grey for Moon Stone)

Borrow: Rematch gym leaders

Mega: Chimecho
>>
>>25873112
70 EGGS IN AND I DON'T HAVE MY HEXAPERFECT MON WITH THE PERFECT NATURE. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!1

AND PEOPLE ASK WHY YOU INJECT?!?!! I SPENT A COUPLE WHOLE HOURS PLAYING THIS GAME THAT I SUPPOSEDLY LIKE! I SHOULD BE REWARDED!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25869053
Raisable iv's
Catchable mythicals
Tutors for all previously event exclusive species move combination.
>>
>>25861983
>Remove Megas
>Add fully rotational camera, this brings a lot of new possiblities to exploration
>Borrow Gems (and make them 50% again) and infinite weathers
>Megas are removed, bro
>>
>>25874349
if you're removing megas, at least think of a cross-gen evo for a blue pokemon.

cmon man play along.
>>
>>25862012
>OLD: Contests (who does those?)
Everyone with good taste.
Well, if they like the Gen 3 ones that is
>>
>>25862206
>is that if you turned it off you ended up having to grind to 'catch up' in certain places
They aren't the Johto games anon, no pokemon game bar those require grinding.
>>
>>25874406
>johto requires grinding

my boy have you even been to sinnoh?
>>
>>25874435
>Sinnoh
>Grinding
>ever
Git gud
>>
>>25874002
>Not breeding Poke with a HP-Fire IV Set Mixed Attack Nature that requires both Sp. A and A to be at its highest possible number with HA and 4 required Egg moves
I've literally spent over 50 hours collecting hundreds of eggs and hatching them, and I still haven't gotten the female spread I want so I don't have to struggle with this BS again.
>>
>>25861983
OLD: Path linlinearity
NEW: Area Pokémon Scaling to your average level
BORROW: Multiple Save Slots from everything
Blue MEGA: Regice
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.