[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness guys, should I hype coro-coro or not? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1440378999904.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440378999904.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
In all seriousness guys, should I hype coro-coro or not?
I'm relatively an oldfag (I joined the franchise when Gold and Silver came out in europe) but gen VI was so underwhelming that now I'm in full Zelda cycle and I am hyping Sun and Moon like a kid. We are now in a almost two months drought of news, it's fucking time or not?
>>
>>25860765
Im pretty hype about the games, even though we have shit for information. I think its because everyone was so disappointed with gen 6, we're all wanting to see if GF can redeem themselves or not. As for corocoro, hope for the best, expect nothing. If Pokenchi has taught us anything, its that disappointment can come in many forms. I know the show didn't flat out promise new info, and neither did corocoro. Just "features" covering the new games which could honestly mean anything at this point. But I think its time for some light to be shed on Sun and Moon, even if that just means silhouettes, or else were all going to get off the hype train
>>
Nice blog, faggot
>>
>>25860904
I was not disappointed with Pokenchi, I liked seeing Masuda and his michievous smile. We even got the "more than 10 new pokemon" info
>>
>>25860765
>I'm in full Zelda cycle and I am hyping Sun and Moon like a kid.
Whay does it mean to be in full Zelda cycle? I thought Zelda fans has had it horribly lately, how long is it since the first sneak peak at Zelda WiiU now?
>>
>>25860765
Don't hype. If you do, you will just set yourself up to look like a total idiot when it turns out that you were wrong all along.
>>
The upcoming CoroCoro is going to start Sun/Moon coverage, so yes, you should at least be interested in the magazine.

Should you hype yourself up for anything substantial? That's debatable. Don't go in expecting to get everything you want, but realize that the information will come in doses. Even if we get only a few screenshots from the game, it'll still mean something.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x272
>>25860938
>We even got the "more than 10 new pokemon" info

That some people actually took seriously
>>
>>25860953
>how long is it since the first sneak peak at Zelda WiiU now?
The first sneak peak was in 2014. Mention of Zelda Wii U was in 2013.
>>
>>25860953
I want newfags to leave
>>
>>25860765
Zelda cycle has nothing to do with how pokegens work, newfag

The equivalent right NOW on 2016 would be some kid who grew with d/p now coming here to praise while raging at gen 6, but /vp/ is full of hardcore pokefags so this never happen here outside of this little kid here >>25860904

If it's not you samefagging to show shitty baits anyway I mean.
>>
>>25860904
>>25860765

>If Pokenchi has taught us anything, its that disappointment can come in many forms

What's with you newfags who don't know how pokesunday work or don't get why /vp/ gets hyped when new games come in? I know we'd get more children now but those like >>25860904 just sound too plebish/underaged compared to previous newfags. It's like those redditors who use /v/ to shitpost are suddenly influxing here too. And they are always european children, like the center of all cancer stopped being america and moved there somehow.
>>
>>25861319
The Japanese Variety Show has always shown big things in the midst of hype season for new games (I.e Zoroark, BW2's mascots reveal, Mega Mewtwo, ect). When they said producers of Pokemon are guest starring to discuss the next games, of course people are going to think were getting new info. But we didn't, thats why I was using it as an example of how it can be disappointing to expect something and be let down easily and how corocoro can do the same this month. How the fuck that makes me a pleb/underage or a newfag is beyond me.
>>
>>25861646

The rest of your post does proved you were a pleb in your first hype season and now this one too since you weren't around for the multiple missed times.

Either lurk moar or fuck off if you are going to keep samefagging and shitposting.
>>
>>25861646
Glad you learned to use bulbapedo to find out about poke sunday, now go search banjo pichu too instead of trying to fit in, newfag.
>>
>>25861820
I never said there wasn't ever disappointment on the show before. I was listing the times that they had shown substantial info in the past, to prove that they DO announce little things here and there and why it was such a surprise to see absolutely nothing on the previous Pokenchi ONLY because they said producers were guest starring and were going to talk about the games, when they didn't. The first "gameplay" of ORAS was meaningless and invalid because we already knew about the legendaries 10+ years prior. You're acting like a fucking baby over nothing.

>samefagging
Source?
>>
>>25861028
>>25861284
>>25861319
>>25861928
First posts kids?
>>
>>25862000
>>25862037
>mass quoting
>sperging out this hard
>not knowing about pokesunday
>asking source for own samefag

This confirms you are a newfag shitting and samefagging the board we all doubted you to be.

now, you are either underaged or just some reddit landwhale who needs to tits or gtfo, that's the only doubt left.
>>
>>25862000
>using more bulbapedo to find halfway data
>still haven't looked for banjo pichu

Stop getting trigger'd 10 years old, pls, just go back to whatever shithole you came from, this place is 18+
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.