[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /vp/ take on rocket science?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2772titlescreen.png (16 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
2772titlescreen.png
16 KB, 240x160
What does /vp/ take on rocket science?
>>
>>25860092
Nice English, nerd.
>>
I wonder if someone actually makes a nice fan game, how is the person supposed to tell the world about it?

Coming here and making a thread about it is guaranteed backlash (I wonder how Pokémon Clover managed to get attention in the first place).

OP, are you the author? Either way, you cold tell something about it, there are people out there (me, at least) that would like to hear about it.

And no, I am not going to visit the link in the image because that was trying too hard.
>>
>>25860924
op here
i was surfing my fav rom hacking site and came upon this
long story short, fire-red heck where you play as team rocket.
>>
>>25861019
Not the epitome of creativity, but it might be good. I'll check it out. Thanks :)
>>
>>25860060
No one here besides us has a phd, OP.
>>
>>25861714
>No one here besides us has a phd, OP.
>No one here besides us
>No one here
>besides us
being a grammarcop is fun, i can understand why so many people are into it.
>>
>>25861824
You don't have an English phd, tho.
>>
>>25861824
Wait. What's wrong with that sentence?
>>
>>25863023
"No one here" contradicts "besides us" since we are just a bunch of anons and "us" is basically everybody here.
>>
>>25863175
>not being aware of the exclusionary us
>>
>>25863175
>us
That anon and op
>no one here
Everybody else ITT
???
>>
>>25860060
FYI, the link provided by the author has been removed by NoA.
>>
>>25863175
How can you be this autistic? First of all, that sentence makes sense. You're just unable to understand it properly.
Second, even if it was an illogical statement (which is what you're implying), from a grammatic standpoint it would be right. Grammar is the set of rules that determine how text and speech is built. It has nothing to do with the actual content of the message. Fallacies and paradoxes have nothing to do with grammar.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.