[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Least favorite gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
What's your least favorite gen. Mine's gen 6 but i loved or/as
>>
Can we not have this thread every day?
>>
>>25859366
Gen V was definitely my least favorite, though it was mostly due to the design and flow o the games, and the artstyle they used for the trainers and Pokemon around that time. I feel like it was trying to just be RS again, a brand new clean region and it didn't work out this time.

Most of the Pokémon designs were still great though, so I like those, and seeing their sugimori art and depiction in XYORAS (which also needs work) has made it better.

My issue with XY so far is that the game goes out of its way to be easy for you, to the point where it is jarring. But other than that it's still a solid Pokémon game at its core, and fun to play with my friends.
>>
>>25859366
That's the new "goodra" cancer?
>>
>>25859366
>i loved or/as

Kill yourself.
>>
Gen 3 bores me to tears. Though I thought the remakes were okay.
>>
Gen 4 ignoring remakes.

DPP are my least favourite games by a huge margin and the only games in the franchise that I outright just plain dislike, I nearly gave up on Pokemon because of how terrible DPP were.

HGSS on the other hand are top tier games though. Including remakes Gen4 is home to the worst and also best games in the franchise.
>>
gen 6. boring atmosphere, mostly boring pokemon imo, forgettable characters, and team flare a shit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.