[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokebank questions thread I suppose? How do pokebank special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-bank-regi-trio-169-en.jpg (71 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-bank-regi-trio-169-en.jpg
71 KB, 578x327
Pokebank questions thread I suppose?

How do pokebank special events work?

I just got my first modern pokemon game since platinum and am starting on a used cart. There's a cool fancy pattern vivillon I want to keep from the previous owner's save, but I'm scared that if I deposit it into pokebank and then restart my game without claiming the promotion that I'll lose the Regis or they'll be under the old owner's OT name. I could claim them and then just transfer, but I'd prefer to be the OT.

Unlikely, but anybody ever tried this?
>>
>>25858630
you keep your shit if you restart your save.
Don't expect Bank from not corrupting your save at any moments notice though. Shit service. Would not pay for
>>
File: 1454207601535.jpg (245 KB, 660x1100) Image search: [Google]
1454207601535.jpg
245 KB, 660x1100
the bank account is tied to your system, not a specific cart. so you're safe. great "app" for breeders and live dex'ers alike
>>
>>25858649

Thanks. I know this answer is useful to many people, but basically I want to know if I restart my game after depositing a pokemon (thus getting the claim prize notification from what I understand) but before actually claiming the pokebank prize, whether the option to claim the prize will still appear on my restarted game. I just wanna be the original trainer of the regis.
>>
>>25858703
Ah yes that works.
>>
>>25858761

Just for confirmation: by depositing the original cartridge owner's vivillon and getting the free regi prize, I can restart the game and claim the regis under my own name? So I can have both the vivillon (under the OTs name) as well as the Regis (under my name that has yet to be created)?
>>
Well, that may not work. If you want to be super safe, you could find someone to hold it for you. Try /wfg/.
>>
>>25858630

Hey everyone! OP here. I just tried it! First, I transferred the old user's Pokemon to the Pokebank. Then, I restarted the game. Earned my pokedex, and then saved and went back to the Pokebank. They they gave me the 3 special event Regis, and the old Fancy Pattern Vivillon was still in the bank.

So you CAN deposit the previous game owner's pokemon and still claim the Pokebank event Pokemon.
>>
>>25858630
You go into the menu, it's all there.
>>
>>25858686
This should be a thread about Flannery now.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.