[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Ring is obtained from Lance after catch or defeat Red Gyarados.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 806x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 806x192
Mega Ring is obtained from Lance after catch or defeat Red Gyarados.

PokéGear receives a new function: Gear Play (has PSS, Amie and Super Training like PlayNav). PokéGear's Radio function now includes Unova and Kalos Sounds. Pokémon found by Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos Sounds has a chance to have their HA.

Battle Tower from Crystal returns and replaces Gen IV Battle Tower, but the Battle Frontier stays.

Walking Pokémon is removed but their sprites/models are used for Pokéathlon.

Pokémon that did well in every five competitions get a Ribbon that make that Pokémon to have an special battle entering (just like B2/W2's Pokéstar Studios and OR/AS Contests)

Mega Stones

>Old

Ampharosite: Given to you by Jasmine after Ampharos is healed.

Steelixite: Cliff Edge Cave (Secret Entrance)

Scizorite: National Park (Requires Rock Climb)

Heracronite: Given to you by a Bug Catcher on National Park after showing him a Heracross.

Houndoomite: Team Rocket HQ (Mahogany Town)

Tyranitarite: Mt. Silver
>>
ITT: We reimagine Johto as of Gen VI
>>
Da fuk is dis?
>>
>>25852999
Everyone has 2-3 Pokemon.
>>
>>25852999
Look that new Exp. Share could be good this time!
>>
>>25852983
Mega Stones

>New

Meganiumite: Given to you by Lance with the Mega Ring (If Starter). Given to you by Silver after the first rematch at Indigo Plateau (If Rival's Starter). Given to you by Blue after defeating Red on Mt. Silver (If neither of above)

Typhlosionite: Given to you by Lance with the Mega Ring (If Starter). Given to you by Silver after the first rematch at Indigo Plateau (If Rival's Starter). Given to you by Blue after defeating Red on Mt. Silver (If neither of above)

Feraligatrite: Given to you by Lance with the Mega Ring (If Starter). Given to you by Silver after the first rematch at Indigo Plateau (If Rival's Starter). Given to you by Blue after defeating Red on Mt. Silver (If neither of above)

Ledianite: Mt. Mortar.

Ariadosite: Ilex Forest

Mantinite: Whirl Islands.

Skarmorite: Ruins of Alph.

Tidal Bell (Mega Lugia): Given to you by Kimono Girls after catching Lugia.

Clear Bell (Mega Ho-Oh): Given to you by Kimono Girls after catching Ho-Oh.

Suicunite: Given to you by Eusine after catching Suicune.
>>
>>25852999
Kanto arc is removed and replaced with a fetch quest starring a brand new female character you'll be sure to love.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 798x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 798x378
>>25852983
Falkner: Mega Pidgeot

Bugsy: Mega Scizor

Whitney: Clefairy replaced by Aipom

Morty: Mega Gengar

Chuck: Poliwrath

Jasmine: Mega Steelix

Pryce: Mamoswine

Clair: Kingdra
>>
>>25852999
Kanto would feel empty without those columns and rows of trees.
>>
>>25853152
>Whitney: Clefairy replaced by Aipom
I swear Miltank was her signature pokemon
>>
>>25852983
>Ho-Oh not on top of Bell Tower.
This image triggers me.
>>
An NPC from Ecruteak City tells you that there was a girl that wanted to be like the Kimono Girls, but she moved to Kalos (Valerie). A Super Nerd from Goldenrod City tells you about Multiple Universes and that there might exists one where Mega Stones doesn't exists and only exist at least 500 Pokémon (HGSS) or another where only exist 250 Pokémon (GSC).

>>25853305
Miltank is still being, but her Clefairy is replaced by an Aipom.
>>
>>25853361
What will they do with the gym layout though? It's basically modeled after Clefairy, a pokémon that isn't even Normal anymore.
>>
File: Game_Freak_Whitney_Aipom.png (239 KB, 480x491) Image search: [Google]
Game_Freak_Whitney_Aipom.png
239 KB, 480x491
>>25853361
She did have an ambipom at PWT
>>
What's the third pic? Was there a celebi event, aside from ilex forest, that I didn't know about?>>25852983
>>
>>25853152
>mega ambipom
All of my yes
>>
>>25853433
All three pictures are fan made anon. It's probably just a reimagining of the Ilex Forest one.
>>
>>25853433
Third pic is what we should have gotten from a gen IV Crystal remake.
>>
>>25853422
>You will never play a comfy baseball match with your pokemon and/or Whitney

Why even live?
>>
>>25853152
Whitney will obviously have a Mega Miltank that's a Fairy Type and become a Fairy Leader.

Actually, that's how I'd see it if Johto got a sequel, since I dont think HGSS is non canon.
>>
>>25853152
Kanto

>Old

Venusaurite: Given to you by Prof. Oak after choosing Bulbasaur. Given to you by Prof. Elm (if not chosen)

Charizardite X: Mt. Moon (in a trash)

Charizardite Y: Given to you by Prof. Oak after choosing Charmander. Given to you by Prof. Elm (if not chosen)

Blastoisenite: Given to you by Prof. Oak after choosing Squirtle. Given to you by Prof. Elm (if not chosen)

Beedrilite: Viridian Forest

Pidgeotite: Route 14

Alakazite: Cerulean Cave

Slowbronite: Seafoam Islands (Basement)

Gengarite: Gift from Morty after taking a photo with him (requires a Gengar on the team)

Kangaskhanite: Rock Tunnel

Pinsirite: Given to you by a Bug Catcher on National Park after showing him a Pinsir.

Gyaradosite: Given to you by Mr. Pokémon after giving him the Red Scale.

Aerodactylite: Pewter City's Museum (Back Entrance)

Mewtwonite X: From a man near the Cerulean Cave' entrance (After catching Mewtwo)

Mewtwonite Y: Cerulean Cave (After catching Mewtwo)

>New

Butterfreenite: Route 2 House

Ninetalesite: Fuchsia City

Arcaninite: Cinnabar Islands

Golemite: Diglett's Cave

Dragonitetite: Dragon Den's Shrine (Held by Extreme Speed Dratini)

Slowkingnite: Gift from Kanto Power Plant manager after returning Lost Part.
>>
So autism general?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 798x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 798x378
>>25853553
Brock: Mega STILL LIKING

Misty: Mega Gyarados?

Lt. Surge: Raichu

Erika: Vileplume

Janine: Venomoth

Sabrina: Mega Alakazam

Blaine: Mega Arcanine

Blue: Mega Pidgeot
>>
>>25853117
Additionally,

Entite and Raikite: Held by Entei and Raikou when caught

Arbokite: Found in Mahogany Rocket Headquarters.

Crobite: Union Cave

Persite: Cave behind waterfall in Tohjo Falls

Flygonite: Nowhere

Chandelite: Found in Burned Tower Monday and Thursday

Dedennite: Found in Burned Tower Tuesday and Friday

Barbaclite: Found in Burned Tower Wednesday and Saturday

Leavanite: Found in Viridian Forest (Super Silver exclusive)

Scolipite: Found in Viridian Forest (Great Gold exclusive)
>>
Global Terminal is closed due to Gear Play having the same purpose and people stopped going there.

Goldenrod City's Game Corner is now closed due to being polemical since it was built.

Celadon City's Game Corner is still open but a security member doesn't allow you to enter there because you are "a Kid"
>>
>>25853553
>Charizardite X: Mt. Moon (in a trash)
>Flygonite: Nowhere
Kek
>>
File: ww.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>25853620
>Flygonite: Nowhere
>>
I always like Johto and want to do a hackroom expanding said region. New leaders, cities and league and pokemon but I have no idead about making a hackroom... If I could I would re-made an expand Godenrod city.
>>
>>25852983
God I wish HGSS came out in Gen V
>>
>>25852983
>Walking Pokémon is removed
Fuck you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.