[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OBJECTIVE BOTTOM SCREEN TIER LIST DexNav > Poketch > What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
OBJECTIVE BOTTOM SCREEN TIER LIST

DexNav > Poketch > What XY had > What HGSS had >>>>>>>>> C-Gear
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>>25852978
>he didn't like the entralink
>>
Missing the clock on Dexnav.
Also O-Powers are stuffed away for no real reason.
>>
>>25853031
>Also O-Powers are stuffed away for no real reason.
Good
>>
C-Gear was a mistake.
>>
>>25852978
DexNav<=>Pokétch > HGSS > C-Gear<=>XY
>>
The PSS is by far the best bottom screen feature. It makes the game feel like a MMO. I like getting challenges from random people and going online where I want
>>
So many wrong opinions in this thread, the fact that the bottom screen in BW and B2W2 displays the time automatically puts it near or at the top of the list.
>>
>>25852978
ORAS had the best one, with DexNav and PSS being the two better options on it.
I also liked DPPt's lower screen, some parts of it could be quite handy at times.
>>
>>25853203
You can easily check the time by tapping the save icon in gen 6 (and then cancelling immediately if you don't need to save). And they have features that are actually useful.
>>
>>25853215
The dowsing machine app in D/P/Pt was god tier.
>>
>>25853336
Bw had the best dowsing machine
>>
File: 1459738668710.jpg (34 KB, 552x528) Image search: [Google]
1459738668710.jpg
34 KB, 552x528
>poketch
>good
>>
>tfw the HGSS one wasn't really pretty to look at
>tfw it was actually SUPER fucking useful
I miss it. Wish it were a fourth page for whatever XYORAS had going for it.
>>
>>25853356
Nah, the ones in gen VI were the best.
>>
Are we talking all of HGSS' Bottom screen or just the PokeGear, because the fact that you could practically do everything with the touchscreen, including run toggle, makes it the clear winner
>>
>>25853356
Second best

>>25853401
Uh, nope.

Johto's Dowsing Machine is the highest tier. It felt like you were actually finding treasure.
>>
>>25853416
>Uh, nope
>Johto's Dowsing Machine is the highest tier. It felt like you were actually finding treasure.

I guess it didn't feel as much as treasure hunting, but the gen VI one always being on after being activated certainly made it the most convenient.
>>
>>25853203

poketch displays time as well
>>
PSS and Dexnav are both equally good for me.
PSS made player communication more convenient and interesting.
>>
The C-Gear is fucking useless without internet. You can't even get the skins for it anymore.
>>
>>25852978
Wow, a tier list I can actually agree with for once.

XY's PSS mode alone puts it on par with Pokétch, the Amie is just an icing on the cake. Though while the basic purpose of Super Training is nice, the execution is pretty ass.
>>
hg/ss win for me

>not always running
>>
File: 1455887358921.jpg (53 KB, 672x470) Image search: [Google]
1455887358921.jpg
53 KB, 672x470
>>25853552
>Not just using the bike in every pokémon game
Since 1996 you don't even need to hold a button.
>>
HGSS> All other bottom screens.
>>
>>25853020
entralink is not the bottom screen
>>
ORAS > HGSS > XY > DPPt > Gen 5

Gen 5's was disgusting.
>>
>>25853619
And because...?
It only has the buttons for menus (Pokémon, Bag, etc), which Gen 6 also has.
People glorifies the running option but it's pretty trivial for me, after you get the bike you usually uses it the entire time. HGSS lower screen is pretty "ok", not good, not great, just ok.
>>
File: 1424478203394.png (258 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1424478203394.png
258 KB, 563x542
Red/Blue/Yellow has the best lower screen.
Prove me wrong - protip: you can't.
>>
>>25853667
...are you baiting? The button to Entralink, as well as game sync and infrared communication was part of the cgear.

C-gear was great if you had friends. Instant access to local battle and trade, customizable with wallpapers and button arrangements, and the ability to warp to the entralink/put pokemon to sleep at any time.
>>
>>25853942
>C-gear was great if you had friends

Yeah but this is /vp/
>>
If sun/moon has no dex nav i'll still play it, but i'll be mad.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.