[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all the autism around gen 6.5 and gen 7? Once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1453467090929.png (2 KB, 177x149) Image search: [Google]
1453467090929.png
2 KB, 177x149
What's with all the autism around gen 6.5 and gen 7? Once it's revealed to be one or the other, there'll be a few days of gloating threads, then literally nobody will care.
>>
>>25846633
>few days of gloating threads

Because people want in on that feeling of gloating.
>>
because gloating is fun. I STILL gloat for being right about fairy type months before it was announced.
>>
In case you haven't noticed majority of /vp/ these days is either underage, Reddit or /v/.
>>
>>25846633
>Implying Gen 6.5 fags won't be in denial weeks after it's revealed to be Gen 7
>Implying it hasn't already been revealed to be Gen 7
>>
>>25846662
It hasn't though
>>
>>25846648
and the people who think they are apart of the fringe
>>
>>25846633
first day on 4chan?
>>
>>25846633
Because until then literally almost everyone cares one way or the other
>>
>>25846738
Yes it has, it's been disproven for days now
>>
>>25846633
>Once it's revealed to be one or the other, there'll be a few days of gloating threads, then literally nobody will care.
That's what people said about Hoenn when patternfags were expecting a remake in gen 5.
And before X and Y.

Now it's a joke.
>>
>>25846827
Nope. Nothing has changed since day 1.
>>
File: bonnie hand eyes.jpg (18 KB, 143x285) Image search: [Google]
bonnie hand eyes.jpg
18 KB, 143x285
>>25846633
It's not about what number gen it is, it's the implications.
Gen 6.5 = Still has connections to Kalos, somewhat like BW2 but with new pokemon. It could expand on what plot elements seemed out of place or unexplained in XY (or the Azoth kingdom mentioned in ORAS).
Gen 7 = New generation, new pokemon, new region, new everything. That would mean they're wrapping up the Kalos story and leaving it as it is.
It's really more like a lore continuation discussion disguised as a petty number argument.
>>
>>25846841
>This delusional
>Gen 6.5 fags still responding to everything with "nope" because denial is all they got left
>>
>>25846855
He says without a shred of evidence.
>>
>>25846859
I've been giving evidence for days now but all I've gotten is "Th-That doesn't count!" I'm honestly tired of it, and should I post evidence here, I will be met with the same so why bother?
>>
You fuckers better not erupt this thread into more asinine arguing about this bullshit.
>>
>>25846866
>I've been giving evidence for days now but all I've gotten is "Th-That doesn't count!"
The fact you're referring to any and all counter arguments as "Th-That doesn't count" tells us a lot about your "evidence".
>>
Gen VI is not canon.
>>
>>25846878
It tells us a lot about how bad Gen 6.5 fags delusions are when met with irrefutable proof , their only answer is to dismiss it. Again, I'm done with this debate, Gen 7 has been 100% proven and if you people want to keep believing your fairy tale up until release day so your ass is BTFO that much harder, fine by me.
>>
>>25846887
>when met with irrefutable proof
You have literally not posted a thing in this thread about gen 7 being confirmed.

>Again, I'm done with this debate
What debate?
You have yet to argue your point and have just gone on about it being 100% true with nothing backing it up.

I'm not even one of these 6.5 or 7 faggots, I'm just calling you up on your bullshit.
>>
File: carrots for one.png (907 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
carrots for one.png
907 KB, 1000x1000
>>25846886
>"I don't like it therefore it's not canon"
That's not how it works.
>>
>>25846904
I've told you, I've been posting proof in threads here for days now and I'm tired of it, I've actually had better luck converting creationists than Gen 6.5 fags, so I'm not going to waste starting another debate here that's gonne eat up my time trying to convince some person I don't know and will never meet, that the properties of an upcoming game is one way and not the other.
>>
>>25846924
>I've been posting proof in threads here for days now and I'm tired of it
Just saying it isn't evidence of you actually doing it.
On the contrary it's making you look less credible that you actually have it. After all this whole thing could have been over if you had just posted it in the first place.
>>
>>25846948
If I posted the evidence here, I will be met with Gen 6.5 fags and their denial again, I have a hard time walking away from debates, no matter how stupid they are, so my only real defense is to not start them. Although, given the fact that I'm still continuing this conversation, it may be a moot point
>>
>>25846967
>I will be met with Gen 6.5 fags and their denial again
At this point gen 6.5 fags have nothing to do with this.

This is about you posting the same excuse over and over to try and justify an apparent lack of solid evidence.
All you have to do is post something that outright confirms it, if the 6.5 fags respond with "NUH-UH" as opposed to a legitimate reason why it's wrong then there you go, you can ride your high horse out of here like you're trying and failing to do right now.
>>
>>25846984
Fine, I might regret this later but
>New Pokemon, which only happens each time a new gen happens, and is the one thing that defines the series as a whole
Gen6.5fag: Nuh-uh! The thing that defines the series in the public eye is battle mechanics! (bullshit)
>New names for the new games, only the first games for a new gen get completely new names
Gen6.5fag: (Spouts bullshit about how OmegaRuby is a completely new name even though it's not then tries to change the subject when confronted)
>It's been three years since gen 6 started, the life span of a gen, and four games have been released, the max
Gen6.5fag: They can extend this gen despite it not making a lick of financial sense!
>The announced these games with a countdown of the previous gens, just like they did with previous gens
Gen6.5fags: Could be anniversary celebration, despite it only counting gen years and not all games!
>Their site confirms that the one-way transfer system that's going to be used to bring RBY pokemon to SM will also be made to work for ORASXY, something they would only spend money to do if compatible trading couldn't work.
Gen6.5fag: They only want to make people by SM so that's why! (This apparently makes sense to them)
Now I shall spend the next few hours trapped in debate with retards, thank you!
>>
>>25847062
There you go, you could have just done this to begin with and avoided this whole thing.

>Now I shall spend the next few hours trapped in debate with retards, thank you!
If you genuinely feel obligated to defend those points despite them being "100% proof" then that means they aren't as solid as you think.

Also
>They can extend this gen despite it not making a lick of financial sense!
I advise you don't say this, it's pokemon, as long as they put a decent amount of advertisements and something exclusive it'll sell more than enough to make a profit, just look at ORAS, it's the current best selling remake.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.