[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw what are the chances of something like this actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: corocoro leaks.png (608 KB, 556x524) Image search: [Google]
corocoro leaks.png
608 KB, 556x524
>yfw
what are the chances of something like this actually happening?
>>
>>25844647
Almost 100%.
>>
File: 1459396611599.gif (319 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459396611599.gif
319 KB, 250x250
>>25844647
>what are the chances of something like this actually happening?
very likely
>>
File: 1458204438386.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1458204438386.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>25844647
Literal suicide watch if this happens
>>
I don't know, but i'm not getting my hopes up again
Getting overhyped will only lead to disapointment
just look at what happened on saturday
>>
>>25844647
0%, no magazine would ever upload a flipped negative of a videogame producer,
>>
>>25844704
>>25844721
Except not at all.
I'm not saying 100% that it won't, but corocoro has never pulled anything like this when they have promised coverage. Unlike the variety shows who do it all the time.
>>
When the leaks will come out?
>>
>>25847467
When you learn to fucking speak real English you spic.
>>
721%
>>
>>25844647
Unlikely. Corocoro shows gameplay images or stock photos of pokemon. They wouldn't run random images of cars and trucks without more detail.

I imagine we'll get official art of some buildings and vehicles, and then a couple of pokemon reveals.
>>
>>25847467
Sent >:^]
>>
File: allislost.jpg (68 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
allislost.jpg
68 KB, 550x550
>>25844647
I don't know what to believe in anymore...
>>
File: 1459645767120.jpg (39 KB, 358x568) Image search: [Google]
1459645767120.jpg
39 KB, 358x568
>>25844647
haha, I don't know
>>
>>25844647
I fucking hope so
>>
EXCLUSIVE PICTURES OF GAMEFREAK DEVELOPING POKEMON SM

>pixelated photos of computers and sketches

This is 75% possible
>>
>>25847436

Did they actually "promised" or are you just saying that out of your ass?
>>
So when can we expect leaks? Isn't it normally around the middle of the month or something?
>>
>>25844647
If this happens my theory was correct, they just starting/finishing the game and before "but muh year development" all they have to do is reuse assets from ORAS , XY and just add new things

Enjoy another rushed piece of shit FUCK THIS COMPANY

jim cornette face.jpeg
>>
File: 1448101982728.jpg (52 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1448101982728.jpg
52 KB, 500x376
>>25844647

I don't think there will be anything new in this month's issue. I'm hopeful that they will show SOMETHING new but I'm keeping my expectations really low.

Starters and protags are probably asking for too much too early.
>>
>>25849285

Your theory is wrong, last year they said they were working on a big project. They are just keeping this shit tightly wrapped, do you really want them to spill everything already?
>>
>>25849272
They promised to start coverage, that's a fact. And when corocoro says coverage it doesn't mean just showing screencaps from a month old trailer everyone has seen.
>>
>>25847295

That was your fault. Not once did it say anything about gameplay footage or new reveals.

This corocoro will be the start of info but I wouldnt expect much new info.
>>
>>25849272
They said in last months issue that they would start the featured coverage of Sun and Moon in this months issue, meaning we should most definitely be getting new information. Plus the kanji used on the pages about the start of the coverage apparently translate to "Beginning of a Legend" which could be a hint that we're getting the box legendaries this month.
>>
what the fuck am I looking at
>>
>>25849302
>Nintendo working
>Big project

Pick one
>>
>>25849285

I think the game is getting on worked on atm but I doubt they just started on it a month or two ago. If I was working on one of the more hyped games of the year, I would keep all the info wrapped and only show concept art to stir up speculations whether it will appear in the game or not.

You think in 2015 they were just waving their dicks around?
>>
>>25849333

>Nintendo
>Pokémon

Pick one
>>
>>25849362

>Sony
>Uncharted

Pick one
>>
>>25849333

Gamefreak is making Pokemon, not Nintendo ya dingus
>>
>>25849348
Even worse if its really getting worked on atm I can guarantee you that its going to be ORAS 2.0 a major title like this would take at least two years to develop
>>
>>25844647
I would piss myself if they actually did something like this. I kind of hope they do now.
>>
>>25844647
GF very likely started working on Sun/Moon a few weeks before the announcement trailer...they have very little to show because they've done nothing. The trailer was a rushed attempt at announcing something for the 20th anniversary. They've had almost a year and a half in between ORAS to work on this and the best they can show is Masuda pointing at a sketch? lol
>>
>>25849395

>two years
>all of 2015 and a majority of 2016
>>
>>25849407

They probably wanted to keep this a secret but had to show they were working on something big for the 20th anniversary. They probably learned from their mistakes and showed us concept art
>>
File: 1405074882787s - Copy.jpg (10 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
1405074882787s - Copy.jpg
10 KB, 217x250
>>
>>25849308
I know it was my fault, but i'm not the only one who got overhyped
and now people are just as certain that we'll get some shit this corocoro as they were for the pokenchi episode
I learned my lesson, and won't get overhyped again, but it's clear that many people still get hyped
>>
>>25849395
If this is indeed Gen 7 then they have more than likely been working on Sun and Moon since X and Y released, giving them a total of 3-4 years to develop them. Considering this is the 20th anniversary game do you really expect them to rush it? They want to make it the most complete game they can to celebrate this milestone.
>>
>>25849491
Because everyone who isn't a complete newfag would know that the difference between corocoro and pokenchi is gigantic.
There's no reason at all in expecting nothing from corocoro just because pokenchi didn't show anything.
>>
>>25849491
It's different though because CoroCoro promised they would start coverage on the games this month, coverage doesn't equal something we've known about for a month and a half.
>>
>>25849525
Corocoro didn't give anything last time either, or before that

All i'm saying is that i'm not going to expect anything, so if i'm wrong, at least i'll be happily surprised
No need to get rude, just because i see things differently from you, dude

>>25849545
Alright, but i'd still rather not get hyped, for all we know, what we do get in this corocoro could be worth even less than the video we got when the games were announced
>>
>>25849614
>Corocoro didn't give anything last time either, or before that
The difference is that they didn't say they would give anything before last time, which they did now.

I'm just saying that pokenchi affecting your look on corocoro makes no sense, and it's a mindset you should drop.
>>
File: 1459958551.png (1 MB, 859x565) Image search: [Google]
1459958551.png
1 MB, 859x565
If they literally don't offer anything of worth I would be a little disappointed. Didn't they advertise "features" in the coming issue? That has to be good for something.
>>
>>25849614
>Corocoro didn't give anything last time either, or before that
What are you talking about? Last month we got Volcanion's distribution confirmed and were promised they would start coverage of the games, and in February we got the reveal of Magearna, the first Gen 7 Mythical, that's hardly nothing.
>>
>>25849655
>Didn't they advertise "features" in the coming issue? That has to be good for something.
They advertised the fact that they would start featured coverage of Sun and Moon in this months issue and would continue the coverage throughout the year until release month. Plus the translation for the kanji on the page is "Beginning of a Legend" which could be a funny way of saying they're revealing the box legendaries this month.
>>
>>25849655
>Volcanion
Are you trying to misunderstand me? I'm clearly talking about the games Sun and Moon

>magearna
yeah, sorry about that, somehow i managed to think there was an issue between the Mage and Volcanion issue

But as i said to the other guy, it could easily be that whatever we get this corocoro is worth less than the announcement video
I'm just trying not to get too excited, is that so hard to understand?

>>25849642
And i'm just saying that the more excited you are, the more likely you are to get disappointed
Forget that i mentioned pokenchi cause that's just an example, What i'm saying is that you can always get disapointed, so one shouldn't get too excited about stuff you don't know anything about
>>
>>25849614
>rude
>>
These are gonna be the most rushed games in the franchise
>>
>>25849796
>implying ORAS doesn't exist
>not counting shit tier free to play
>>
>>25849303
>that same defense denialfags used about Pokenchi
>>
>>25849768
>And i'm just saying that the more excited you are, the more likely you are to get disappointed
That's always true. I'm just saying that corocoro revealing something is more logical than not. The problem isn't peole saying "they might not reveal something", but people saying "they probably won't reveal something", especially if they add "-just look at pokenchi" at the end.
>>
>>25849796
Believing they're only being developed this year. They've more than likely been in development since X and Y released and while they were still working on ORAS. They aren't going to make the 20th anniversary game rushed.
>>
>>25849871
Sunday, smash and getTV all pulled that crap all the time. Having high expectations for such shows is silly.
Corocoro has a good record of delivering, and comparing pokenchi to it makes no sense.
>>
>>25847436
>corocoro has never pulled anything like this when they have promised coverage
Pretty sure they have.
>>
>>25850294
Give me an example then. People felt cheated by corocoro's mega scoop I remember, but they still revealed 3 or 4 new megas.
>>
>>25849888
XY was rushed as fuck and it was released three years after BW. Same thing is gonna happen to SM unless they delay it.
>>
>>25850347
How exactly was it "rushed as fuck"? Because it didn't have much of a post game? That's really the only reason you can say it was "rushed" because for it to actually be rushed they would have needed to release it the exact year they started development of it, but I recall reading somewhere that they had worked on it since Black and White released, that was 2010, they had three years to work on it. They had to develop all the models, construct the region in 3D, and much more while making the games from the ground up with a brand new engine that they were still trying to figure out.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.