[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of the dimensional rings on the mirage islands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x202
What was the point of the dimensional rings on the mirage islands in the post game of ORAS if hoopa was never introduced in the game?
>>
>>25842723
Hoppa will be one of the two starters in Gen 6.6 SuMoo (along with Zygarde Red cell and Zygarde blue Cell). In the post-game you go to Hoenn via a tunnel in Southern Kalos in order to make the rings if you choose Hooppa. If you choose Zygarde Red Cell you don.
>>
>>25842723

So you can catch all those legendaries
>>
For blue pentagon legendaries.
>>
lore
>>
>>25842723

Shitty lore point my friend, shitty lore of a parallel dimension.
>>
>>25842840
This. With the event legendary distributions all year and the legendaries in ORAS, they're making sure all legendaries can exist with a Blue Pentagon in Gen VI before it goes to Gen VII with SM.
>>
>>25842723
Hoopa.
>>
Don't remind me. If ORAS weren't objective disappointments we would've gotten something as epic like pic related...

How did GameFreak become such lazy bastards? Its like they don't care anymore....
>>
>>25842723
they couldn't be bothered rendering overworld models of anything but Lati@s and the box legends
>>
>>25842990
>How did GameFreak become such lazy bastards?
When they reached the point of having over 700 Pokemon.

There's only so much they can do, especially when they had to incorporate every legendary bar the XY trio, Mewtwo and the birds into a single region.
>>
I think Regigigas was the worst

>trio master of the regional trio
>expecting him to have a really cool temple with a siqq braille puzzle
>maybe full of ancient pokémon like claydolls and sigilyphs
>instead they just make it jump on you like a nigger on Regice's Chamber
>>
>>25842990
They cared before?
>>
>>25847301
They did, up until gen 4.
That's when they started with the whole
>lol they're there for reasons
>have fun!
>>
>>25842990
oras was fine
100% standard fare
dexnav was a more interesting feature than any added in the previous remakes
>>
>>25847312
>>lol they're there for reasons
What the point of moltres in the victory road?
>>
File: 4444434.jpg (279 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
4444434.jpg
279 KB, 500x398
>>25847317
>oras was fine
On their own they're pretty decent games. As a remake? Compared to the effort and care put into HGSS? Literally steaming money grabbing piles of shit.
>>
>>25847312
>They did, up until gen 4.
They clearly cared with B/W, probably the most they've ever cared.
>>
>>25842723
For the same thing there is a legend about Floaroma Town flowers on the Sinnoh region.
>>
>>25842723
Hype, moron.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.