[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Smeargle.png (52 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Smeargle.png
52 KB, 250x250
hello /vp/
I just woke up, still feeling dazed, from a curious dream.
I just saw a gameboy shaped view and the printer error music was playing, then a Level 1001 Smeargle appeared. Text on the bottom says that ROCKET is battling as well and takes it down to low health and with the whole 'that'd be some exp' in mind, I finished the job, despite no other Pokemon being in sight. Smeargle faints and the music continue. Then I see this lone GB screen in the void display something new; a mission - think Warioware but with Pokemon red, and I had to do things such as navigate a glitched town with dozens of moving NPCs or pick up OAK's parcel or something.
Still feeling groggy frin it, but it was certainly intruiging enough to get me to write about it.
Have any of you had anything remotely similar?
>>
I had a dream one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sunfags and the moonfags had a massive orgy.
>>
How can your life be so boring that you dream of pokemon?
>>
>>25842195
It really is. Was kinda hoping for another flying dream, but hey - whatever's weird works.
>>
You're going to feel weird about having written this in an hour or two.

That said...during the XY hype season I had a curious dream about visiting Lumiose City in the game once it had released (this was still in July 2013 or so). It was a big luxury mall kind of complex, with escalators and shiny brass looking railings and adornments around all the stores and venues. Very odd.

Even weirder, I had a dream a few weeks ago about a big Sun/Moon info reveal. It ended up being based on Korea, and the region was called "Kimbae" for whatever reason. There was a giant mountain and the world felt something like a retread of Johto.
>>
>>25842225
>another flying dream
I can from experience tell you one thing, dreams are only fun when you don't realize it's a dream. Lucid dreaming is extremely easy but after I got it to work a few times I realized it didn't make the dreams better. Realizing you're asleep and can't wake up is pretty scary too, like you try to open your eyes but you're just opening your eyes in your dream.

Kinda off-topic I know.
>>
>>25842277
Huh. I don't seem to have any problems exiting dreams. When I'm bored of the dream I just kinda stop thinking and everything is calm and dark and I wake up, probably following a 5 to 15 minute delay.
>>
File: 491.gif (73 KB, 124x116) Image search: [Google]
491.gif
73 KB, 124x116
>>25842346
thats what you think
you clearly misunderstand how dreams work
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.