[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That 1% chance of corocoro leaking tomorrow or the 7th >60%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1459808139080.gif (1 MB, 213x210) Image search: [Google]
1459808139080.gif
1 MB, 213x210
>That 1% chance of corocoro leaking tomorrow or the 7th
>60% chance it'll end up in disappointment
>39% hype and excitement for substantial news and info
>>
Has Corocoro EVER leaked on the 6th?
>>
Actually it's the 0.39%
>>
97,5% showing fake corocoro on /vp/
>>
Coro2 will only leak on 10th retard
>>
>>25841789
100% honestly. There's no universe where I wouldn't take that bet. The only way there aren't fake leaks on /vp/ is if there are no posts on /vp/.
>>
>>25841772
I believe it has, but I can't actually remember the source. But here's the one for the issue released on a 7th

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/CoroCoro_leaks_for_July_2014_issue_revealed
>>
>1% chance of corocoro leaking tomorrow or the 7th
>95% chance it'll end up in disappointment
>60% hype but no expectations
>100% chance of more fake leaks until corocoro
80% chance of the majority of /vp/ calling bullshit on an actual leak, if there is one
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 497x732
>>25841759
>it's just Magearna's typing
>>
>>25841759
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Corocoro is leaking in a week, not tomorrow or the next day.
>>
>>25843407
Most likely on the 10th
>>
>>25843407
>1%
>>
>>25841759
And that 1% will become 5% on Thursday, and continue to rise each day.
>>
It's completely random if it leaks early. Whether we want info is not going to change that. Not unless another franchise also wants info on as great a scale.
>>
>>25843535
And 30% on friday. And 99% after that
>>
>>25841759
20% concentrated power of will
>>
>>25843378
it probably is just Magearna's typing and saying its in the game. it's ridiculous that people expect different
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.