[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you are seeing now is a rough sketch of the protags for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: protags.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
protags.png
8 KB, 500x500
What you are seeing now is a rough sketch of the protags for my very own Pokemon game called Pokemon Darkness. It will take place in a region known as Llicelf, which is based off of Canada. The plot involves the player joining the villains Team Cipher, who want to eliminate all of the pokemon in the world. You will run around the region killing everyone's pokemon with a rifle; wild pokemon can also be killed. The game will also have you travel to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos in the main game, and in the postgame you will unlock the Orre Region. How do you guys like my idea?

Disclaimer: It's not the final project so the plot may or may not change.
>>
Sounds awesome, keep up the good work OP.
>>
Yeah this is definitely a game I'd play over XY or even GSC.
>>
File: JJTKKbB.png (1 KB, 106x60) Image search: [Google]
JJTKKbB.png
1 KB, 106x60
dude......
>>
File: 1458514498694.jpg (88 KB, 495x488) Image search: [Google]
1458514498694.jpg
88 KB, 495x488
>>25841109
>You will run around the region killing everyone's pokemon with a rifle; wild pokemon can also be killed.
>>
File: 1459785605909.jpg (50 KB, 439x960) Image search: [Google]
1459785605909.jpg
50 KB, 439x960
>>25841109
>>25841139
>>25841159
>>25841178
SAMEFAG
>>
better than gen 6
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.