[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone feel that megas should have their own dex entries to distinguish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nf50t2KLDz1r2en1ko1_500.gif (2 MB, 422x238) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf50t2KLDz1r2en1ko1_500.gif
2 MB, 422x238
Anyone feel that megas should have their own dex entries to distinguish their flavor from their base forms? Im severely annoyed that they put zero emphasis on M-Diancie's diamond sword. Its not even visible in the games aswell. A dex entry about it would be nice at least....
>>
>>25840829
anime canon != game canon

but yeah pokedex entries would be cool
>>
Mega Aerodactyl kind of has its own lore, just not in the in-game Pokedex. The Mega Aerodactyl entry on the official XY site describes Mega Aero as Aerodactyl's true non-fossil form in the past.
>>
>>25840829
Didn't the anime itself give the characters a Pokedex upgrade exactly for megas? It's possible that they plan to have it in the next game.

>>25840841
The webm is from a trailer for the game.
>>
>>25840829
>it's title is literally pretty pink princess
>no gender

why was this allowed
>>
As >>25840864 mentions, a lot of the megas DO have "dex entries", you just have to go to the official websites to find them.

>Particles stream from the long filaments that extend from its jutting jaw. These particles can control the density and humidity of the air, allowing Rayquaza to manipulate the weather. Its green hide sparkles with an emerald-like quality.
That's the official Mega Fug description, reads basically like a dex entry
>>
>>25840941
>the anime never ever refers to Pokemon with gendered pronouns
>made an exception for Diancie
>>
Gen VI is not canon, so no.
>>
>>25840864
>true non-fossil form in the past
>still rock-type
nice game gamefreak
>>
>>25840829
Is this a stealth "I want Megas to be normal evolutions" post?
>>
>>25840829
Nah. Dex entires for alternate formes are redundant.
>>
I don't know how it happened, but I don't remember getting the animation where Mega Scep launches it's tail, but I only used it for something random.
>>
>>25840829
This trailer made me hope that they were going to add a new fairy sword move for Diancie

Would have made for a cool high BP physical move to complement Diamond Storm
>>
>>25840991
It only does the tail animation for some special attacks that hit from a distance. Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Solar Beam etc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.