[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP "it's a mega" fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 400x339
RIP "it's a mega" fags
>>
>>25839964
>a shitty promo card
>an even shitter jumbo card
>booster packs from some of the worst XY era sets
Bravo TPCi
>>
>>25839964
GreninjAsh isn't a fully realized mega yet anon :^)
>>
File: pucker up and shit.png (121 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
pucker up and shit.png
121 KB, 221x225
>>25839964
>ash will be in sun and moon
>>
>>25839964
>>25840097
It's not a Mega.

All these fags are getting mad over it when the director of the anime said himself that it's NOT a mega evolution.
>>
>>25840261
KEK, he never said that. Stop BS. I agree that it's not a mega but don't make shit up.
>>
>>25840068
TPCi are atrocious. Every single product release is the same 3-4 different configurations of boxes.
>>
File: 1454300472639.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454300472639.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>25840204
>Ash is the champion in Sun / Moon
>>
>>25840279
>Don't make shit up
He said it in a segment of Pokenchi when they had one of the hosts go explore OLM, the animations studio behind the anime.
>>
>>25840467
source please

I think Mgea Greninja could look very similar to Ash-Greninja, not exactly the same but 99%
>>
>>25840204
I'd like to see that just to see how /vp/ would react. Alan already exist in the game universe and the protag from yellow isn't ash because that guy went to the top of mt silver
>>
>>25840776
>I think Mega Greninja could look very similar to Ash-Greninja
Lets take away the features that are based directly on Ash's XY character design
>The sideburns
>The red head coloration
>The chest pattern
We are left with literally just a normal greninja with a big shuriken on it's back.
>>
>>25841464
M-Venasaur is a venasaur with a big flower on it's head.
>>
>>25841819
and a much larger and more intricate flower on its back, as well as some patterning on its forehead. Meanwhile Ash-Greninja without Ash's features would be literally Greninja with a shuriken.
>>
>>25840457
>ash
>champion of anything
>>
>>25842024
I don't mean removing ash features, i think they could replace/change them a little bit.
>>
>>25842036
He is the champion of incompetence.
>>
>>25840204
>Ash is the champ of sm
>he is easier to beat than diantha
>Pokemon ''''''master''''''
>>
>>25842024
>M-Kanga is literally just a Kangaskhan with the baby out of the pouch

Put the baby back, and wham bam, you have a normal Kangaskhan again.
>>
>trainer-pokemon name is introduced
>Pikachu now no longer needs to evolve to get a 'mega' forn

RIP Raichu's relevance
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.