[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sky Pillar lore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: sky pillar mural.png (235 KB, 512x1280) Image search: [Google]
sky pillar mural.png
235 KB, 512x1280
>Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre fought over natural energy
>People could do nothing
>A storm of meteoroids fell to Meteor Falls
>The meteors shone with a rainbow brilliance, as if some great life was held within
>Drawn by the brilliance, Rayquaza descended from the heavens
>Rayquaza overwhelmed the two Primal Pokémon and peace returned to Hoenn
>Thousand years passed
>A huge meteoride created the crater of Sootopolis
>Natural energy is back again and so are Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon
>The people had a wish, a memory from a thousand years before
>They wished that the Legendary Pokémon clad in emerald light would appear again
>And once again, Rayquaza descended from the heavens
>The people made a wish for salvation
>Rayquaza mega evolved and drained the primal power of Kyogre and Groudon
>A thousand years of peace followed after that disastrous time
>The Draconid people foretold that the meteoroids would fall on this land again
>In order to prevent this great calamity, their plan was to invoke Rayquaza before the meteoroid could strike

That is the story we are told. Now let us read between the lines.
>>
Interesting lore, might it been the base of the jirachi movie where an artifical groudon is made from the energy of the land.
>>
File: 385.png (69 KB, 350x278) Image search: [Google]
385.png
69 KB, 350x278
You can see three different meteors in the image. These are the three meteors we are told in the story.

The first one fell on Hoenn before the sky pillar was built and people just remembered what happened then. It is implied that there was something alive in that meteor. What if that meteor had Jirachi in it? Now Rayquaza appeared (maybe by a wish) and overwhelmed Primal Groudon and Kyogre.

Thousand years have passed and another meteor fell. Primal Kyogre and Groudon started fighting again. People wished for Rayquaza. Now look at the image. You can see the poeple holding hands and singing.

Jirachis Alpha Saphire Pokedex entry:
>Jirachi will awaken from its sleep of a thousand years if you sing to it in a voice of purity. It is said to make true any wish that people desire.

The people made another wish and Rayquaza mega evolved with the power of the meteor that hit Sootopolis. Rayquaza mega evolving wasn't mentioned before because the second meteor brought the key stone with it. The mega evolved Rayquaza drained the primal powers of Groudon and Kyogre, so that they can't awake (without the help of humans) again.

Another thousand years have passed and now the meteor that contains Deoxys will hit the planet. The Draconid people foretold that and they made a plan to stop it. You can see on the mural that they draw people on top of the sky pillar that hold hands and sing. Well they had planed to use Jirachi again. But instead of that, the player just feeds it a meteorite...

Think about it. Jirachi awakens every thousand years. It is explicitly stated in the story that thousand years have passed. The third meteorite contained Deoxy so it is likely that another space Pokemon could be contained in the first one. They even stated that it shone as if a great life was held within. And then they tell us that the ancient people "wished" things to happen.
>>
File: Archie Jirachi.png (473 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
Archie Jirachi.png
473 KB, 576x576
And why didn't Jirachi awake during Delta Episode? Well it was awaken a little bit earlier. In Alpha Saphire you can find a photo in Shelly's room which states the following:
>There is a picture of a boy with a shaved head, a girl with black hair, and a Pokémon with three notes attached to its head. "The 7th day of the –th month, –002. With Arc–e and –rachi." The letters at the edge of the picture are faded and hard to read…
Archie just used the wishes for something else and Jirachi became the white rock in front of Mossdeep Space Center.

Jirachis Emerald Pokedex entry:
>Jirachi is said to make wishes come true. While it sleeps, a tough crystalline shell envelops the body to protect it from enemies.
>>
>>25839664
>>25839973
>>25840054
And to fucking think that 6th gen had the weakest story
Holy shit, it made up in lore.
Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>25840054
>>25839973
>>25839664
Wew
>>
>>25840058
>>25840087
something tells me the Gen 6 lore is gonna get expanded some more in Sun Moon. I can't wait
>>
>>25840125
Obviously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGTSGiZfIhU
>>
File: AZ created Deoxys.jpg (60 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
AZ created Deoxys.jpg
60 KB, 540x540
>>
>>25840374
yo, never seen this picture before
>>
>>25840374
TENGEN
HOOPA
GURDURR
LAGA
>>
File: AZOTH.png (427 KB, 500x1500) Image search: [Google]
AZOTH.png
427 KB, 500x1500
>A stands for the beginning, Kyogre the Alpha Pokemon
>Z stands for the end, Groudon the Omega Pokemon
>O stands for the space, Palkia the Omicron Pokemon
>T stands for the time, Dialga the Tau Pokemon
>H stands for the energy, Kyurem the Eta Pokemon

Decoding the Ancient Greek Alphabet:
http://greece.greekreporter.com/2013/10/12/decoding-hidden-meanings-of-ancient-greek-alphabet-letters/

The letters O and T you can find on their respective legendary Pokemon.
The Letter H is a connection between to I (Iota) like Kyurem is the connection between Reshiram and Zekrom.
>>
>>25840916

Kyurem is just a frigid zombie. The Original Dragon that spawned it, Reshiram, and Zekrom was the real embodiment of energy.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (135 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
135 KB, 681x1024
>>25840916
AZ has both Primals and Xerneas/Yveltal connected to them. Life/death, beginning/end.
I don't get the latter too clearly, but I get the connection.
holy shit
if this shit is what Sun/Moon, AZOTH and everything is based on
it has the potential to be the undeniable best games.
holy fucking shit
can i just say that
>>
I have a good feeling about Sun and Moon.
>>
File: fug.png (16 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16 KB, 174x231
>>25839664
Is Rayquaza a fucking Archangel?
>>
>>25841107
>>25841143
AZOTH will probably be a "remakes only" thing. So be hyped for "Omicron Pearl", "Tau Diamond" and "Eta Gray".
>>
File: FUUUUUUUG.png (112 KB, 459x273) Image search: [Google]
FUUUUUUUG.png
112 KB, 459x273
>>25841152
At this pace, absolutely.
>>25841143
Yes.
>>25841163
please
AZOTH was in X/Y as well as being connected to Magearna, which is a S/M mon.
Also, anime.
>>
File: Sky Pillar.png (540 KB, 836x477) Image search: [Google]
Sky Pillar.png
540 KB, 836x477
>The Draconid people foretold that the meteoroids would fall on this land again

Of course they did. The Sky Pillar they built is what attracts meteors in the first place.

Did you think it was a coincidence how in the RSE world, where the draconids are all extinct, there is no recurring meteor threat? How about the fact that the ancient Kalos war never occurred there either? Speaking of which, how the hell would the draconids even know about an alternate world like that?

It all comes down to those dragon fugging occultists. They are the real enemy that needs to be exterminated before the current Pokemon world can know peace. It speaks volumes when Zinnia's first plan was to support a criminal organization and wake up Primal Groudon/Kyogre, not simply collect key stones.
>>
>>25841172

>AZOTH was in X/Y
Prove it

>AZOTH being connected to Magearna
Anime only, Azoth Kingdom is not game canon

>Also, anime.
See above
>>
>>25841208
Remember Giratina Movie? Distortion World and Reverse World?

Yeah, have fun.
>>
>>25840916
Also holy shit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azoth
>>25841208
Pretty sure it was documented in X/Y, that's what made me say that.
>anime only
This is a meme. It's like saying Zygarde is anime only, which even the forms aren't. Tretta, Picross, TCG. It's only getting more and more exposure.
Anime and by which I meant the movies, sorry about that usually explains a lot of story elements. That's why I mentioned that.
>>
>>25841152

Probably a lot higher up than that. Archangels are the second lowest angel rank.
>>
>>25841270
I don't think Project AZOTH has anything to do with a movie exclusive Kingdom. And it remains movie exclusive until it appears in the main games.
>>
>>25841345
Then what, a Seraph? Cherub?
>>
>>25841364

Seraph is reserved for Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Can't get much higher than rulers of the fabric of reality who aren't even in this universe most of the time.
>>
>>25841381
So Cherub for Raycraycray?
>>
>>25841270
>Azoth is the essential agent of transformation in alchemy.

So does that mean that AZOTH is the secret behind (Mega) Evolution?
>>
>>25841427
More likely Primal Reversion
>>
You've got my attention
>>
Seraph Dialga and Cherub Palkia
>>
>>25841364
A Ophanim or a Cherub, i guess
>>
>>25840916
funny, with the whole beginning/end motif, you'd almost think Sun Moon have a chance of being the final games of the series. Would probably be appropriate, but we all know that ain't happening, so
>>
I'll be damned, this thread really turned interesting.
>>
>>25841461
I doubt they're going to go into more detail about Primal Reversion seeing as only two Pokemon were able to utilize it.
>>
>>25841195
>The Sky Pillar they built is what attracts meteors in the first place
to be fair, in RSE exist the sky pilar too, and even without the draconic clan still exist the sootopolis clan in both universes
>>
>>25848728
the RSE sky pillar is completely differently designed though. I wonder if they made the changes in ORAS as to not interrupt the story if you don't have the right bike or some more meaningful reason?
>>
>>25848781
Yeah, that as well as lore dump.
>>
>>25847006

Sinnoh's trio will probably be able to use it too. Just like the weather trio, they embody certain aspects of the world.

Red Orb
Blue Orb
Adamant Orb
Lustrous Orb
Griseous Orb
>>
Here's My theory
The meteor DID appear in RSE only in that world, Steven and the others actually used the link cable to send it to a different universe, It wound up in the world of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue
>>
>>25850183

The link cable wouldn't work in the RSE world. The rocket it was on could only be powered by Infinity Energy, which was only discovered because of the war.

No war -> AZ never builds his Pokemon life force powered WMD -> Steven's great grandpa never discovers and reverse engineers it for Devon corp. -> RSE world gets fugged by the asteroid.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.