[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Borrowed omega ruby from a friend. Beat champion last night and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-20-53-06.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-20-53-06.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Borrowed omega ruby from a friend. Beat champion last night and did final fight with may.
Anything else I should do post game before giving the game back?
>>
>>25838541
Uh, Delta Episode is short and has some good moments. It's on rails, but there are some cool fights and sequences.

At least go to the battle resort. You can find a fan favorite character there.
>>
>>25838556
>>Uh, Delta Episode is short and has some good moments.

It's tedious and boring.
>>
>>25838556
Okay, where is the battle resort?
>>
>>25838541
>lending pokémon games
>>
>>25838565
>fighting deoxys
>boring
>>
>>25838565
The ending of the Delta Episode is worth of doing it, pretty hype.

Is better doing it than going to the Battle Resort, I mean, the Battle Resort is the best place in the franchise for breeding and stuff, but since OP will give the game back, there's no point in going there besides the travelling in the SS Tidal.

Btw OP, do you have other Gen 6 game like XY? Transfer your team and legendaries before giving it back.
>>
>>25838634
I don't have x or anymore, considering getting pokebank. Definitely going to buy sun and moon and I have VC blue
>>
>>25838541
>naming yourself after gg
>reminding me that they sold out after the polaris shit and now they suck
>you will never get to relive the days when they didn't play games with markiplier

It hurts, /vp/
>>
I got really burned out after the post game ep so I took a 6 month break, but I rushed through the game with 3 pokemon so I might just be a bit biased.
Really enjoy the quality of life imporvements though, I can't go back to gen 3 and 4 after having experienced that battle speed
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.